Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-01-2016, 06:42 AM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
So you what does the name say about you OZ?
Oz means Strength , in hebrew...

As I've mentioned before, my mission is to establish the Law of Thelema on planet Earth..... Taking the name Oz signifies me allying myself with the thelemic current.

Liber Oz was crowleys summary of Thelema , enacted on Earth.... Wikepidia has a page on liber Oz.....
""Liber OZ" (or "Book 77") is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley purporting to declare mankind's basic and intrinsic rights according to Crowley's philosophy of Thelema. Written in 1941[1] (though based on a much earlier O.T.O. initiation lecture), the work consists of five succinct and concise paragraphs...."

Liber Oz....
1. Man has the right to live by his own law—
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will.
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

The symbol inside the 'O' of Oz above is called the Mark of the Beast, I have this tattooed on my right hand.

The avatar I use also unites the name Oz with Thelema since it spells Oz and also closely resembles the first letter of Thelema (Theta)

Theta is a circle with a dot in the middle, The union of the yoni and phallus , echoed in the pronunciation of Oz ... the female Oooo sound, and the masculine Zzzz. Thelema is a sex cult.

93 is the number of Thelema, and 666 is the number of the Beast(me)

Last edited by oz93666; 24-01-2016 at 07:00 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 07:04 PM   #22
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

As I've mentioned before, my mission is to establish the Law of Thelema on planet Earth..... Taking the name Oz signifies me allying myself with the thelemic current.

Liber Oz was crowleys summary of Thelema , enacted on Earth.... Wikepidia has a page on liber Oz.....
""Liber OZ" (or "Book 77") is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley purporting to declare mankind's basic and intrinsic rights according to Crowley's philosophy of Thelema. Written in 1941[1] (though based on a much earlier O.T.O. initiation lecture), the work consists of five succinct and concise paragraphs...."

Liber Oz....
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to dress as he will.

The symbol inside the 'O' of Oz above is called the Mark of the Beast, I have this tattooed on my right hand.

The avatar I use also unites the name Oz with Thelema since it spells Oz and also closely resembles the first letter of Thelema (Theta)

Theta is a circle with a dot in the middle, The union of the yoni and phallus , echoed in the pronunciation of Oz ... the female Oooo sound, and the masculine Zzzz. Thelema is a sex cult.

Interesting, thank you for explaining that.

I wonder though how this would work from a perspective of the collective, it does not seem practical. What if your living by your Law interfered with my Law. As in your law in the right to speak as you wish interfered with my law of right to rest.

It would appear there would be a lot of exercising the 5th Law in that case.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 07:35 PM   #23
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

Liber Oz....
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to dress as he will.

A cult it is....then.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 12:02 AM   #24
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
A cult it is....then.
I used the term rather flippantly, but searching it , the first definition I found seems to apply....

cult
kəlt/
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

"a religious cult"
a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

The object or thing of veneration is the stele of revealing ...which appears in the simon parkes for PM thread , as a remedy for radical islam. http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=292292&page=3

Last edited by oz93666; 25-01-2016 at 12:14 AM.
Old 25-01-2016, 12:24 AM   #25
oz93666

Quote:
.. What if your living by your Law interfered with my Law. As in your law in the right to speak as you wish interfered with my law of right to rest.
People may not be in agreement as to which laws they wish to live under, perhaps some will wish to legalize all drugs... they will chose to live in a zone where drugs are legal. The planet will not be seen as being made up of different countries , but different zones which enforce different laws . People will be free to move and so can chose the laws they live under.
Old 25-01-2016, 01:33 AM   #26
optimalunity

Quote:
People may not be in agreement as to which laws they wish to live under, perhaps some will wish to legalize all drugs... they will chose to live in a zone where drugs are legal. The planet will not be seen as being made up of different countries , but different zones which enforce different laws . People will be free to move and so can chose the laws they live under.
Yes that could work.

I would prefer if we worked out a different way of dealing with the 5th option, I don't think it is right to take life in any shape or form for any reason.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 06:59 AM   #27
oz93666

Quote:
Yes that could work.

I would prefer if we worked out a different way of dealing with the 5th option, I don't think it is right to take life in any shape or form for any reason.
I can see your point on this one ....

However I was once forcibly restrained by a policeman for being in possession of cannabis... he locked me in a cell ..... If I could have terminated him there and then, in defense of my freedom to consume what I chose , I would have done so, and believe I would have been free from remorse.
Old 25-01-2016, 07:11 AM   #28
dac54

So how did the name change work out?
Not that I'm too bothered,....wait a minute,..too bothered...nah,...don't bother.

You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold.
That is how important you are !
dac54 is offline   Reply With Quote