Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 19-11-2015, 10:13 AM   #21
koru22

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Welcome to the board. And yes, it is perfectly natural to feel overwhelmed and freaked out. Good luck with your journey here.
Thanks paddyblake (irish or fake?!)
koru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 10:16 AM   #22
koru22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
If you havn't been abducteted when young , then ET nor the military are interested in you.

As for psychic interference , Bartzis says put small bags of salt ( large crystals) under nape of neck and at base of spine when sleeping ....Don't sleep with phone on , or near it , or near modems.
That gives me comfort thank you. I had a thought last night that perhaps they aren't always bad ETs either, so I'm going to investigate more when the freaked out bit has died down! I remember my friend (who was DEFINITELY lined up to be my friend, thanks god I can talk to her about all this) saying sometimes it is people coming back from the future to give us information
koru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #23
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemofabint View Post
Yes I know what you mean, I somehow lost my crystals in my house this week They are really going for it at the moment!

But definitely try black tourmaline, as soon as I bought and charged it, I felt better...shame I "lost" it after a week! Buying some backup at the weekend.

I imagine a white shield / light before going to bed or venturing out in publictransport and it seems to do the trick. It just gets exhausting to remember to have to do it but worth it!
Every time I wear black tourmaline it comes off in the night..
Even if I have tied the string many times. Other things I wear for years but black tourmaline I cannot even wear for one night.

Welcome to the forum both of you. I never have any problems sleeping.. I make sure Im off line for at least two hours before trying to sleep and never have phone or anything electrical in my room.. just my lamp for reading.. and I only do nice easy to read novels at bedtime.

Last edited by kizzie; 19-11-2015 at 10:25 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 10:05 PM   #24
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by koru22 View Post
Hello everyone! I posted on the New Members stickie too. I am a bit overwhelmed and freaked out at the moment. I've been 'awakening' gradually over the past 10 years, and had an epiphany moment ironically on 11/11. I didn't realise 1111 was significant til I googled 'spiritual awakening'. Everything has fallen into place, but although I feel strong, I still feel a bit scared tbh and have been struggling to sleep in case I'm abducted by aliens ahhh! Some support would be gratefully received (if anyones still up?!)! Did others feel like this initially?
Quote:
Yes I know what you mean, I somehow lost my crystals in my house this week They are really going for it at the moment!

But definitely try black tourmaline, as soon as I bought and charged it, I felt better...shame I "lost" it after a week! Buying some backup at the weekend.

I imagine a white shield / light before going to bed or venturing out in publictransport and it seems to do the trick. It just gets exhausting to remember to have to do it but worth it!
Hi Koru22 & systemofabint and all new lurkers and members,
Welcome and remember it's the world that's mad, not you!

Just wanted to say I love Black Tourmaline and also Selenite. When I started the waking/spiritual/ whatever you want to call it journey I was very drawn to crystals, like ocd style! For me ,, they helped. Tourmaline, I find grounding and a very positive protective crystal.

Last edited by jupiter12; 19-11-2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Crystal
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 11:18 PM   #25
systemofabint

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Every time I wear black tourmaline it comes off in the night..
Even if I have tied the string many times. Other things I wear for years but black tourmaline I cannot even wear for one night.

Welcome to the forum both of you. I never have any problems sleeping.. I make sure Im off line for at least two hours before trying to sleep and never have phone or anything electrical in my room.. just my lamp for reading.. and I only do nice easy to read novels at bedtime.
Hello Kizzie and Jupiter12 and thanks for the welcome

Black tourmaline has very immediate effects on me but i find it hard to keep it away from nefarious influences...

I suggest maybe to have one on your bedside table or maybe in a pillow case?
systemofabint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 12:13 AM   #26
fairyprincess

Stick a bit of radio 4 on....

Hypnotic.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 12:25 AM   #27
jupiter12

Quote:
Hello Kizzie and Jupiter12 and thanks for the welcome

Black tourmaline has very immediate effects on me but i find it hard to keep it away from nefarious influences...

I suggest maybe to have one on your bedside table or maybe in a pillow case?
Hi systemofabint,

You're welcome ,,

I saw this pic of some black tourmaline with some white contrast. A friend of mine has a lovely big chunk of tourmaline with some great quarts crystals attached.

I tend to always keep some nearby now. Love it ,,
Old 20-11-2015, 04:56 AM   #28
wendypeace27

Keep copper on you, a bracelet is more then enough. I also have "eye" vitamins ready that have copper for "special occasions". Or if you can find copper supplements all by themselves that would be fine too.

Love/kindness meditation, a little bit throughout the day, will block them. B/c throughout the day you have been high vibrational, so will you be in your sleep - where manipulation is much less likely.

I would recommend a pocket folding knife, but be careful, lol.

Greys have limitations on what they can do, but don't feed the goat with fear -- love/kindness meditation with Heaven will do. Also, I used to use salt circles of protection, they work wonders. Regular table salt works, get a can from the dollar store and it will last a long time. Bring your surroundings to the highest vibration by cleansing with incense (another be careful how you use it, use all natural kinds) ask heaven to bless each use. The higher vibration you can bring yourself and your surroundings makes it more unconformable for them, and the less they are able to do.

Ask Heaven to bless as much as you can, and don't forget the sacred circle of divine white light -- imagine your being surrounded by the light of God's sun aka the sun, and protecting your room with 4 divine pillars of light, plus 4 for the whole house as well.

Can you tell ive tried everything in the book?? lol Trial and error from over the years. Have fun!!!! I am also here and not sleeping b/c of them, so after the computer and copper vitamins, on to meditation and incense. lol

Simply stated for those that want to skip ahead, the greys and black sun reptilians are allergic to two things that I know; light/love and COPPER!!!!!! Don't forget it!!!!! lol lol

Last edited by wendypeace27; 20-11-2015 at 05:18 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote