Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 22-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #21
midnightacity

Also I would like to quote a bit from this site.
Quote:
Thus, provided that no external influence has somehow inserted particular distortions into us as pure consciousness, each of us would be a continuum of consciousness from fundamental consciousness to our superficial, ordinary 'minds', with NO discrete or identifiable levels of consciousness / reality, and there would be no semblance of non-physical 'dimensions', nor supposed 'higher realities' apart from one's own deepest aspects. - And this is the situation that is perceived by a truly enlightened person without garbage interference.So, apparently, from the viewpoint of a person who is sufficiently free of garbageinterference, the locations in which all supposedly 'higher' non-physical beings and presences are believed to reside simply do not exist, and thus must be illusory or indeed completely fictional! What are we to make of this?!Yes, the clear implication is that not only the 'bad', 'lower' or troublesome beings / presences have no objective existence, but also neither do any of the supposed 'higher' beings / presences either!
(coincidentally another poster has linked to it but it has some interesting speculation)

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark...the_dark_force

Another link
http://www.clarity-of-being.org/ques...yond_ourselves

Last edited by midnightacity; 22-02-2015 at 08:35 PM.
midnightacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 08:41 PM   #22
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightacity View Post
Also I would like to quote a bit from this site.
(coincidentally another poster has linked to it but it has some interesting speculation)

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark...the_dark_force

Another link
http://www.clarity-of-being.org/ques...yond_ourselves
That persons ramblings and speculations are nothing to do with the corrupt demiurge. Please stay on topic.

Last edited by swamideva; 22-02-2015 at 08:43 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 04:11 PM   #23
midnightacity

They do support my own speculations (that is why I included them), also he talks of the archons and many other entities being different identities of the same thing, there is a high chance that the demiurge is part of the same influence as basically nearly all non physical beings seem to be generated, archons are (according to some) thought to be thought forms and artificial intelligence that use the power of make believe to control people (therefore create fake identities generate stories etc.) and a similar theory is also given on that site. That is the link.
Old 25-02-2015, 10:05 AM   #24
yosako

Quote:
They do support my own speculations (that is why I included them), also he talks of the archons and many other entities being different identities of the same thing, there is a high chance that the demiurge is part of the same influence as basically nearly all non physical beings seem to be generated, archons are (according to some) thought to be thought forms and artificial intelligence that use the power of make believe to control people (therefore create fake identities generate stories etc.) and a similar theory is also given on that site. That is the link.
Maybe that's why new agers buy into the "we're all one" mantra...mental influence of a collective mass of shape shifting thought forms?

Last edited by yosako; 25-02-2015 at 10:11 AM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #25
midnightacity

Quote:
Maybe that's why new agers buy into the "we're all one" mantra...mental influence of a collective mass of shape shifting thought forms?
It could be, but there are other possible explanations I think.

Last edited by midnightacity; 25-02-2015 at 03:30 PM.
Old 26-02-2015, 07:52 AM   #26
xposure

As someone else here asked, what makes people think that Andrew Bartzis is the source of all wisdom? Is there any way that he has proven the accuracy of his readings? He may have some good information but I can also see the ego on that guy a mile away just from listening to some of his talks.. we all have it, but he's certainly not infallible, and highly unlikely to be the "source of all wisdom"..sounds a bit like guru worship to me.

As for this demiurge stuff, I’ve been looking into it quite a bit lately and it has me stumped, and I've had some very intense spiritual experiences before, one being an energetic download from a mentor of mine you can say that warrants a long, descriptive post of its own. I've read and listened to stuff by Cameron Day who speaks similarly about the demiurge and false-light matrix, and that there is a True-light too with positive energetic beings and ET's. And someone like John Lash apparently doesn't seem to think that there even is a True-light. On the one hand this view is appealing because it seems to pretty conveniently explains away the terrible suffering and disempowerment of humanity on this planet.

This view is very interesting, but I have alot of questions to ask to challenge this stuff too. In regards to reincarnation, what if it's not a trap, but we actually do get to choose whether we get to incarnate on another planet or not, and are not actually stuck on earth? Or what if reincarnation on earth like this without out memories really is part of a soul’s evolution, the final product of which is to eventually become a godlike being yourself(kind of like a demiurge?) where you get to create your own universes etc.? And also, if reincarnation actually is a trap, what makes you think that you can even get out of it then in the first place?

Last edited by xposure; 26-02-2015 at 07:54 AM.
xposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #27
midnightacity

Quote:
Originally Posted by xposure View Post
As someone else here asked, what makes people think that Andrew Bartzis is the source of all wisdom? Is there any way that he has proven the accuracy of his readings? He may have some good information but I can also see the ego on that guy a mile away just from listening to some of his talks.. we all have it, but he's certainly not infallible, and highly unlikely to be the "source of all wisdom"..sounds a bit like guru worship to me.

As for this demiurge stuff, I’ve been looking into it quite a bit lately and it has me stumped, and I've had some very intense spiritual experiences before, one being an energetic download from a mentor of mine you can say that warrants a long, descriptive post of its own. I've read and listened to stuff by Cameron Day who speaks similarly about the demiurge and false-light matrix, and that there is a True-light too with positive energetic beings and ET's. And someone like John Lash apparently doesn't seem to think that there even is a True-light. On the one hand this view is appealing because it seems to pretty conveniently explains away the terrible suffering and disempowerment of humanity on this planet.
Any person who acts like they are better than everyone in a guru like egotistical way, seems pretty suspicious to me as such behavior can often be a put down to other people and also seems like they are trying project a false sense of self and power of others.

Also such suffering on our planet can be traced to the distorted attitudes and views of people which must have originated from somewhere, these attitudes come from a variety of places, one such place is through conditioning such as through religion which could be traced back further.
Old 27-02-2015, 06:09 AM   #28
swamideva

Quote:
Any person who acts like they are better than everyone in a guru like egotistical way, seems pretty suspicious to me as such behavior can often be a put down to other people and also seems like they are trying project a false sense of self and power of others.

Also such suffering on our planet can be traced to the distorted attitudes and views of people which must have originated from somewhere, these attitudes come from a variety of places, one such place is through conditioning such as through religion which could be traced back further.
This is nonsense and maybe comes from a sense of low self esteem and inferiority.

Someone who knows more than the average and has done a lifetimes research and investigation is worthy of respect.

If you consider somebody with more knowledge and experience than most as putting people down for simply talking about what they know, then that is your problem not theirs.

These people are not acting as if the are better that your perception, they are just being themselves.

Unless you consider ignorance a virtue.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 05:13 PM   #29
midnightacity

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
This is nonsense and maybe comes from a sense of low self esteem and inferiority.

Someone who knows more than the average and has done a lifetimes research and investigation is worthy of respect.

If you consider somebody with more knowledge and experience than most as putting people down for simply talking about what they know, then that is your problem not theirs.

These people are not acting as if the are better that your perception, they are just being themselves.

Unless you consider ignorance a virtue.
So you think being egotistical is good? Ok maybe you have a different opinion or are talking about a different issue.

Having a strong sense of self is good and doing things that naturally may make you seem better than other people but that is different. Thinking that your better than everyone else (a certain sort of pride or even sometimes superiority complex or an "inflated sense of personal status or accomplishment") and other related "negative" qualities such as arrogance those are not so good.

You could say it is that persons problem perhaps but it is more of a problem when just because you supposedly have more knowledge you can't just take control of other people (not literally but instead you reel people in a certain way) because you are supposedly better than them or deserve to be seen as better than anyone else because by doing so you are not allowing them to look within themselves. A teacher is there to point you in the right direction, to give you a good grounding of knowledge, to give you the confidence to be in charge of your life rather than lead you away from your own personal power. Just because someone is cleverer than you are you meant to bow down to them..

Everyone deserves "respect" in one sense (not harming anyone etc.), admiration is sort of different however those who look up to people all the time e.g. those who look up to celebrities often do so because they want to be like them or want to fill an empty feeling even though often it is just a shallow facade presented. There is even a word for that "Celebrity Worship Syndrome". At the end of the day everyone is just a person clever or not.

http://www.ted.com/conversations/874...ople_athl.html
http://josephsoninstitute.org/busine...-with-respect/

Another problem in gurus is Superficial charm and a false presentation of perfection but that is another issue.
Old 27-02-2015, 05:41 PM   #30
optimalunity

Quote:
So you think being egotistical is good? Ok maybe you have a different opinion or are talking about a different issue.
There is nothing wrong with being egotistical as long as it is kept in check, when you are filled with the need, desire, narcissism, whatever emotion you want to attribute to the creative essence of doing something that is great you cannot be anything but egotistical, as with everything, you need balance. This usually happens when wisdom drives the ego.

Unfortunately the people who do not have their egos in check but judge others assertiveness as egotistical are the ones who are actually egotistical in the wrong sense.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 08:36 AM   #31
midnightacity

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
There is nothing wrong with being egotistical as long as it is kept in check, when you are filled with the need, desire, narcissism, whatever emotion you want to attribute to the creative essence of doing something that is great you cannot be anything but egotistical, as with everything, you need balance. This usually happens when wisdom drives the ego.

Unfortunately the people who do not have their egos in check but judge others assertiveness as egotistical are the ones who are actually egotistical in the wrong sense.
Yes I meant egotistical only in the negative sense. As I sort of already mentioned some people seem to naturally have a stronger sense of self whereas others have a stronger sense of the people around them, that is fine what is not so good the act of being guru that is rather than acting like an inspiration, a motivator and someone who helps with wisdom acts like or similar to a figure of worship.

By narcissism I am assuming you don't mean attributes similar to the supposed narcissistic personality disorder e.g. envious of others, lacks true empathy, belief they are special and unique and exploitative of others but more like just having a strong interest in the self or just a lack of interest in others.
Old 28-02-2015, 09:09 AM   #32
midnightacity

Quote:
In regards to reincarnation, what if it's not a trap, but we actually do get to choose whether we get to incarnate on another planet or not, and are not actually stuck on earth? Or what if reincarnation on earth like this without out memories really is part of a soul’s evolution, the final product of which is to eventually become a godlike being yourself(kind of like a demiurge?) where you get to create your own universes etc.? And also, if reincarnation actually is a trap, what makes you think that you can even get out of it then in the first place?
Here are the most accepted definitions of reincarnation found in a dictionary just so we know what we are talking about (some may not apply as much)
the belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form.
rebirth of the soul in a new body.
a new incarnation or embodiment, as of a person.

from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/reincarnation

Here is some speculation.
So reincarnation is often shown supposed cycle of evolution (such as in Buddhism or similar religions/philosophies) or a rebirth from the previous incarnation. But this evolution right, carries over things from the previous life so we are still defined by past, but what are the advantages of being reborn again while having the past define you as the attributes you had previously, will they be as useful in the next life (though maybe it strengths you in the next incarnation), so that is not that clear as there isn't such a good explanation for the need of a successive chain of lives, is the purpose of life there just to go through an evolution.

If reincarnation is a cycle (it may not be) that has a start and a end I would assume you would not or at least have limited control of it as it is a process. I don't really see the need to go through a reincarnation process to become god like (since if there is the supposed "source of everything" then what is that need to go through a cycle to become the source) .

If reincarnation is a trap, then if you can or can not get out may depend upon what kind of trap it was, how much awareness you had and what "tools" you had to get yourself out of it at the time.