Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 02-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #21
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
btw if you read my question, I am interested in dark arts in being used for doing GOOD.

seriously

it is really demoralising.

really really really really demoralising.

I thought people would be more open minded on here.
If you are interested, read the thread from here onwards. Very issue is discussed with AA member. There two camps. damagedbrainn being pro and the other camp thinks not.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2485
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #22
ufochick

Quote:
btw if you read my question, I am interested in dark arts in being used for doing GOOD.

seriously

it is really demoralising.

really really really really demoralising.

I thought people would be more open minded on here.
By definition the dark arts cannot be used for positive things because by the using the word dark it means negative use of magic.

Magic itself is not good or bad it simply "is". Yes you can use magic for good.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:03 AM   #23
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Look up the Rosicrucians, the Golden Dawn, The A∴A∴,Thelema... then you decide which side you think they're on.

As far as i'm concerned, they're all aimed towards personal and global spiritual development ...and as you say...balancing out the negatives.

There are of course, also small groups and individuals who work personally towards the same end.

It's so easy to make snap judgements about who are the "good guys", and who are the "bad guys"....but it's never that simple.

Other people are, however, free to think whatever they want.
Exactly. Everyone is a "good guy" and a "bad guy" at certain moments in their life.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #24
iciclesnow
Inactive

Default focus mind magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
My understanding is that Magic falls into the "dark arts" category, if you are relying on malevolent entities to achieving your goals.
This could be a Hindu praying to Kali to smite his neighbor, or a wan-a-be pop star making a pact with a daemon for fame. The entity always wants payment.

Another type of magic is the one we all practice every day, by virtue of the thoughts we allow to rattle around in our mind. An expert magician learns to focus his mind on what he want's, to attract it more rapidly. The power comes from the magicians own mind, terms like good and evil are not really relevant, as long as you are happy with what you are doing, and you don't upset anyone else , to the extent that they come after you.The highest form of Magick (spelt with a K) is sex magick. Nearly always performed in Yab-Yum by expert Yogis.
In this , the magician has found his perfect partner , the two share the same dream.
In their embrace , their minds are still , their dream(unspoken, unthought) is energized with passion and love.

This is powerful beyond words , no daemon can thwart their will.

In my lingo/semantics, I can see why prayer is so important. I think that prayer is a focus for the mind and spirit, which can bring about obvious results.

I do believe God answers the prayers however, rather than the own will doing the magic.

still thinking... thanks for the ideas
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #25
iciclesnow
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Look up the Rosicrucians, the Golden Dawn, The A∴A∴,Thelema... then you decide which side you think they're on.

As far as i'm concerned, they're all aimed towards personal and global spiritual development ...and as you say...balancing out the negatives.

There are of course, also small groups and individuals who work personally towards the same end.

It's so easy to make snap judgements about who are the "good guys", and who are the "bad guys"....but it's never that simple.

Other people are, however, free to think whatever they want.
A heartfelt thanks for recommending the societies, it's exactly what I'm looking for. I very much like the Rosicrucians from what I've read so far.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #26
iciclesnow
Inactive

Default will keep me busy for years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If you are interested, read the thread from here onwards. Very issue is discussed with AA member. There two camps. damagedbrainn being pro and the other camp thinks not.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2485
I've read the posts and I am going to have to start from the beginning, it was about post 2000. (2485 as says above)
I am a very new learner but I have had a lot of experiences that I know are impossible in this world but still happened.
I guess I'd like to know what's going on and find other people like-minded.
I think this topic would be best discussed over a drink in a pub but this is the next best thing!

Last edited by iciclesnow; 09-10-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #27
xiandara

Location: Physically, I'm on Earth. Mentally, I'm anywhere but on the ground.

Good and evil are subjective terms...I have seen many beings of Light commit atrocious acts, and with their INaction, allowed many more to take place...I have seen those of the Darkness help out their fellow beings and defend those who could not do so themselves, and I've seen them go after the ones who were responsible for doing harm to begin with and 'take care' of them.

Now, what is there to be discussed? If it's how the 'dark arts' are used, well, again, it's all in the intent.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #28
iciclesnow
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiandara View Post
Good and evil are subjective terms...I have seen many beings of Light commit atrocious acts, and with their INaction, allowed many more to take place...I have seen those of the Darkness help out their fellow beings and defend those who could not do so themselves, and I've seen them go after the ones who were responsible for doing harm to begin with and 'take care' of them.

Now, what is there to be discussed? If it's how the 'dark arts' are used, well, again, it's all in the intent.
I really like how you put that
Old 30-10-2014, 12:25 PM   #29
xiandara

Location: Physically, I'm on Earth. Mentally, I'm anywhere but on the ground.

Quote:
I really like how you put that
Thanks. ^_^ I'm just glad I didn't cause a poo-storm with that as I usually do on other sites when I'm honest. O.o
Old 30-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #30
seraphicson
Inactive

It isn't always about magick circles on the floor, sacrificing animals, necromancy rituals with wands made of twigs, et cetera.

You might consider NLP as used on television to be black magick. Or putting drugs into the water supply, to alter the behaviour of entire populations.

I can do some detail if you want, but really, the dark path is about serving the illusion and overriding the free will of others, for your own material gain.

Your will over everyone else, no care for morality, individuality, or basic consideration of others as life forms.

Considering that the whole of human civilisation is built that way anyway, you see the scale of the problem.

Last edited by seraphicson; 30-10-2014 at 12:41 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #31
fishonwheels

In my very limited understanding a lot of dark arts seem to involve invoking entities to do your bidding. I think entities are easy to attract, low lvl ones anyway. If you're familiar with the loosh theory we can invite them just by being crazy. To actually do big things with their help you need to stop thinking like a little person and be a deluded meglomaniac. You need to be ambitious in a twisted way, say, you're obsessed with bettering the human race by eliminating undesirables from the gene pool. There are intelligent beings out there with all sorts of agenda who will answer your prayers. Not saying your end result will be what you imagined, but you will feel their presence and their influence. And these things are wily. They'll turn on you when they've had their fill of suffering you've caused. They're hump and dump ok. They'll flush you down the toilet like used tp because there are always, always others lining up to take your place. Many big people past and present have felt the hands of powerful beings in their endeavors. I think to get consistent results you're better off being petty. Like if you covet your neighbors' belongings and wives and daughters and you want to harm a specific person, and you've always been a little dark and at times can exhibit a strange influence over probabilities. In the short term you probably can meet your objectives but once that's been achieved some practitioners can't shake their debtors. Maybe they find that they always have to find new targets to screw over otherwise they themselves will be screwed over? I'm not here to moralize or anything but in my very limited view, the dark arts are a dangerous place. You're trying to command things that have more power and fewer limitations than you and unlike tigers and other zoo animals don't have the intelligence of a two yr old.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote