Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #441
the_ohmbudsman

After a nights sleep it occured to me that if the Pyramids were weights to balance the planet - then surely cities like London and New York etc would put the planet out of balance as the weight would upset the balance of the earth!
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #442
infinityandlove
Inactive

As far as i know, the pyramids and other ancient structures are compass points to navigate on the earth.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #443
truth seeker 09

Default Alex Collier: The Adventures of Captain Denar

Alex Collier: The Adventures of Captain Denar

"We will soon be launching a new site to coincide with the soon to be released book 'The Adventures of Captain Denar' by Alex Collier. If you wish to be kept up to date with the latest news and updates please enter your details below and you will be added to our mailing list."

http://www.zenmountainpublishing.com/
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #444
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
This is tricky...

if good guys are up there I think their job is far harder than some think..

first of all it the threat from the "bad guys" .. second of all the threat from out leaders who may well have weaponized space and also have a firm hold on the masses minds..

thirdly, they are aware than as a species we are not united and they would not receive complete support.. some would see them as satan, some savior, some this and that...

i think any good guys may help from a distance but will need to see drastic change on this planet before they help ..

also just looking at it as good guys and bad guys wont cut it as the chances are there are a vast amount up there.. if there is a planet full of people who have been controlled by aliens and are happy ignorant, then I think its a massive task to help. Its not as if Humans are at war with them and asking them to leave.. most are happy being their slaves.
If Aliens have the tech to travel hundreds of light years. It's safe to say that technologically they are light years ahead of anything we can up with and therefore we are no threat to them whatsoever.

If they are benevolent then why would they seek out the US government, who are by all extents and purposes, the most warmongering and corrupt government on Earth. Why not Canada or one of the Scandinavian countries. If these Aliens exist and they are here without revealing themselves, then they are evil, probably why the American gov is only too happy to get into bed with them. America does nothing unless it's in it's own best interests. They are a typical capitalist imperialist government who doesn't give a s### about anyone but themselves and would gladly sell humanity down the s###hole in exchange for technology which would allow them to take over the world.

Last edited by The Tealady; 21-07-2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: insulting
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #445
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
If Aliens have the tech to travel hundreds of light years. It's safe to say that technologically they are light years ahead of anything we can up with and therefore we are no threat to them whatsoever.

If they are benevolent then why would they seek out the US government, who are by all extents and purposes, the most warmongering and corrupt government on Earth. Why not Canada or one of the Scandinavian countries. If these Aliens exist and they are here without revealing themselves, then they are evil, probably why the American gov is only too happy to get into bed with them. America does nothing unless it's in it's own best interests. They are a typical capitalist imperialist government who doesn't give a s### about anyone but themselves and would gladly sell humanity down the s###hole in exchange for technology which would allow them to take over the world.

Looks like your goldfish bowl is only facing one way. Most of the governments on this litle planet of ours are badly ruled and would willingly get into bed with any species that promised power.
You can point fingers all you want but the us is not alone in it's governments behavior.
Alex has made any money from his contact, so what exactly is he milking? His "coming out" has only caused him pain.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by The Tealady; 21-07-2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: housekeeping
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #446
ufochick

Some people simply want to share what they have experienced with others. Alex could have made a lot of money off his stuff and chose not too. The donation thing is just this year. The cabal can make things quite difficult.

So many people who point fingers and get off on judging, guess they think they are above reproach. I love the ones who have not spent any time working who then jump on people who have worked hard day in and day out for years at some shit job to support their families. Oh ya asking for a donation is a sin. Sheesh.....

Hope you always have momma and daddy, the dole or that job you think is so secure. Just remember these statements you have made because at some point you may need some help.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by The Tealady; 21-07-2012 at 02:20 AM. Reason: housekeeping
Old 07-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #447
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
and some people simply want to share what they have experienced with others. Alex could have made a lot of money off his stuff and chose not too. The donation thing is just this year. The cabal can make things quite difficult.

So many people who point fingers and get off on judging, guess they think they are above reproach. I love the ones who have not spent any time working who then jump on people who have worked hard day in and day out for years at some shit job to support their families. Oh ya asking for a donation is a sin. Sheesh.....

Hope you always have momma and daddy, the dole or that job you think is so secure. Just remember these statements you have made because at some point you may need some help.
Now whose judging. Try working as a labourer, getting up a 5.30am every morning and doing hard manual labour in freezing, cold conditions until 6.30pm at night, 7 days a week. I know what hard work is.

Last edited by The Tealady; 21-07-2012 at 02:21 AM. Reason: housekeeping
Old 09-07-2012, 03:01 AM   #448
ufochick

Quote:
Now whose judging. Try working as a labourer, getting up a 5.30am every morning and doing hard manual labour in freezing, cold conditions until 6.30pm at night, 7 days a week. I know what hard work is.

Mosty of the people who have really experienced stuff are just normal people. The ones who make it a cottage industry I wonder about, but whatever works for them. I would never charge someone money for information. But if I ever needed help I would sure as hell ask.

Don't be sure that job will last and you will NEVER be in a position to ask for help. never say never. I mentioned those wh jobs in my post.

I have always had an open door and open pantry. If someone I care about needs a place to live my house is open, they need food, they can take it from my pantry, they need money, if I have it I will give it (not loan it). because of this i can't see a situation in which I will be homeless, hungry or pennyless.

There is no shame in asking for help, there is only shame in refusing help when you can give it and taking advantage of people. Alex is doing neither.

Last edited by The Tealady; 21-07-2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: housekeeping
Old 09-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #449
jamesharkin

Smile Alex Collier - Latest Radio Interview - 8th July 2

I just received the latest Alex Collier radio interview from 8th July 2012. I uploaded it straight to my YouTube account. Enjoy

Please also check out the site I made to help Alex Collier, it has everything that he has created (that I could find online & that others sent me): www.alexcollier.org
jamesharkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #450
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

As for Alex Collier, he's just another con artist out to milk the naive and gullible. I've already debunked his theory about the moon on another thread, but unfortunately conspiracy theorists are not interested in the truth, but will happily buy into BS, simply because it's exciting to believe in such nonsense.
But does Collier have a book out or DVD?, its not easy making a living via lectures.. and even those he does very little of.

Regarding ETs contacting the USA..

I dont think it is just the USA that has had contact. Russia and other countries also seem to be hiding something.

But yes good ETs would not get much job with the PTB, but thats not to say they have not tried. They may know where the power is and how much control it has over the planet. So trying would have been on the cards. But once you know the powers of the world are not interested in bring truth to the planet.. then where do you go?, you wait, and should the whole thing collapse you maybe chip in then... or you wait for people here to wake up and detach them selves from the powers of the world.

As for the bad guys, what better place to go than a war mongering lot who are motivated by control and power and have the planet in their hands?
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #451
chockimon

Ralph Amigron aka con artist Alex Collier.
http://www.alexcollier.org/con-artis...-alex-collier/

Failed predictions.

Alex Collier Previous Negative Predictions.

Alex Collier in 1995: "There is a possibility that a part of Japan will sink. It will not be an accident. It will be created by the World Government."

The Year of the Turning Point: 1998
Alex: Yes. It's going to be wild. I think by this time in 1998, January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war, and I just don't know which way it is going to go yet."

Probable Events That Might Be Happening In the Next Few Years

"Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit. The reason for this is that there are regressive energies on the moon. They just might have to "pay back some karma".

Between 2003 and 2007, the benevolent races are supposedly going to be all around us. We will see them, but they will not interfere. The Andromedan Council, a group of representatives from 143 planetary systems, made a declaration that by August 12, 2003 all extraterrestrial presence, both good and bad, off our planet. They want to see how we interact with each other when we are not being manipulated. It's a test, and they have every intention on carrying it out. It's going to be interesting.

Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock.

By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities.

Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a brand new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there.

Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole, so we have no choice but to go to free energy. North America is supposed to end up on the equator.

By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about "ghosts", because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode. This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', because the body is not dead matter, and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. We are going to have to become more responsible in the exercise of our free will as the earth changes start. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008.

Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces."

Old 09-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #452
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Ralph Amigron aka con artist Alex Collier.
http://www.alexcollier.org/con-artis...-alex-collier/

Failed predictions.

Alex Collier Previous Negative Predictions.

Alex Collier in 1995: "There is a possibility that a part of Japan will sink. It will not be an accident. It will be created by the World Government."

The Year of the Turning Point: 1998
Alex: Yes. It's going to be wild. I think by this time in 1998, January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war, and I just don't know which way it is going to go yet."

Probable Events That Might Be Happening In the Next Few Years

"Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit. The reason for this is that there are regressive energies on the moon. They just might have to "pay back some karma".

Between 2003 and 2007, the benevolent races are supposedly going to be all around us. We will see them, but they will not interfere. The Andromedan Council, a group of representatives from 143 planetary systems, made a declaration that by August 12, 2003 all extraterrestrial presence, both good and bad, off our planet. They want to see how we interact with each other when we are not being manipulated. It's a test, and they have every intention on carrying it out. It's going to be interesting.

Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock.

By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities.

Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a brand new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there.

Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole, so we have no choice but to go to free energy. North America is supposed to end up on the equator.

By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about "ghosts", because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode. This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', because the body is not dead matter, and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. We are going to have to become more responsible in the exercise of our free will as the earth changes start. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008.

Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces."

Being wrong and a fraud are two different things..
Old 09-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #453
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Being wrong and a fraud are two different things..
After making all those failed predictions how can you not call fraud?...what's amazing is that it's 2012 and we are still talking about him..let it go..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #454
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
After making all those failed predictions how can you not call fraud?...
eerr, was that a serious question?

and actually he was pretty close with the Japan thing..

Last edited by thirdwave; 09-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #455
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier explains why many of the possible future events he was talking about did not happen:

Watch the interview 0:52:20 onwards

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-07-2012 at 06:03 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #456
severa

i dunno. i'm mixed on him. i know many buddhist monks tell of ET's and how they speak with them and receive prophecies from them. most buddhist monks and nuns keep their abilities hush hush though and don't announce things to the world. so i do believe in ET's and other intelligent life. i think it's egotistical to not think so. but as for alex collier, well, his message is a beautiful one (from what i remember listening to a couple years ago on youtube). can't say i believe him totally. even though he's not a "fraud" in the sense of taking money from people in order to preach his message, he can still be a fraud in the sense that he receives a lot of attention from this and feels important. and to a mentally ill person that's all they want, really. they don't care about money, they care about making others see their reality.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #457
chockimon

+10 true!
Old 21-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #458
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Alex Collier explains why many of the possible future events he was talking about did not happen:
Explains? Hardly. Anyone gullible enough to accept a string of failed predictions and then the explanation that the prophecies were just 'possibles' or 'probables' needs help with an exit strategy.

But some people are desperate to follow an individual, others to belong to a religion or cult, and to blindly follow without question.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 12:40 AM   #459
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I voted not sure with this one, although now, while I am an ET/UFO believer I do not believe Alex has had relations with ETs.
Old 21-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #460
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post

Mosty of the people who have really experienced stuff are just normal people. The ones who make it a cottage industry I wonder about, but whatever works for them. I would never charge someone money for information. But if I ever needed help I would sure as hell ask.

Don't be sure that job will last and you will NEVER be in a position to ask for help. never say never. I mentioned those wh jobs in my post.

I have always had an open door and open pantry. If someone I care about needs a place to live my house is open, they need food, they can take it from my pantry, they need money, if I have it I will give it (not loan it). because of this i can't see a situation in which I will be homeless, hungry or pennyless.

There is no shame in asking for help, there is only shame in refusing help when you can give it and taking advantage of people. Alex is doing neither.
Spot on.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by The Tealady; 21-07-2012 at 02:26 AM. Reason: housekeeping
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote