Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 08-06-2014, 10:16 AM   #101
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Cool Hah was a dream worth talking about.

Hah ..... was a dream worth talking about.

Try to make it as detailed as I can.......

I truly forced myself to have some dream today just for the entertainment.

My first attempt started; but failed in the end & I could not pick up the content.

But the second one was a beauty.

At the start of the dream I ended up in some sort of office building complex joint with Shopping centre sitting right in a meeting room where the Boss just got of his chair all upset calling for full lock-down of the facility. So we all got up and walked down the hall & I ended up beside the Son of the Boss which was all pissed off for reasons I did not get.
All the elevator doors and entire doors had some black coloured one meter high small columns in-front of all the entries which they activated & no one could get into the place; but you could walk out of the place. Like a magnetic field one way blocked directive shield.

Anyway this was the primer of my dream and where I picked up the dream in detailed colours & everything was like if it was real what I seen.
Next I'm sitting on a table with the Son of the Boss beside me and the boss & some other people keeping on talking while having some coffee.
I was not interested in there conversation & just looked out of this great big window in front of me; like the once you can see in the airports right up to the sealing once.

Anyway for me it looked like (LA) Los Angeles area.
So I kept looking out of this window; nice clear day by the way & here we go a plane in the Sky leaving his marking behind it.
Straight of I was thinking well this looks like perfect Chemtrails coming from it.

I did not say nothing at the time & just kept following the plane on its pass through the sky.
Looked a bit like this >>>

So the plane just ended up on the top corner of the Window within this place & boom not a sound; but a visible only boom like effect & Snow white shit coming from the back of this passing by plane; like as if something seriously went wrong on the back of this plane & everything got dumped into the sky in a flash & started falling down to the ground all over with a trail of white plume cloud like looking stuff all the way.
That's when I give the Son of the boss which was sitting beside me a hint & said look at this one up there! He just said Wow!

Very similar looking like this; but more peace's came of the end of the plane & right into our direct direction too; by then the plane ended up out of view of the top window corner & all was left to see was all the white cloud like stuff falling down all over the place. Like the shuttle explosion but more small peace's like over a wider spread area!
Looked a bit like this one >>>>>

So I got up with the bosses Son together & we went out into the Parking lot & one of these cloud like trails fallen down right in-front of us into one of these small garden like dividing plots within this big Parking lot & we walked together towards the fallen debris.
Looked a bit like this just more closer >>>

So we got to the place & sure enough there was some stuff still left no more white cloud like smoke & this is what it looked like many peace's & like sticking together raw Salt like crystals like in the first image; forming a handful oval shaped like bonded together lumps of it and all over this garden like plot where it came gown lookalike as in the second image.

For the correct colour looks of these crystal like raw salt like structure was not like the left image above but exactly like these two colours below within my dream. EXACTLY!

So I picked up some peace's put it in some plastic bag I found on the ground & the guy which was with me also taken some peace's too & placed it into his own pocket.

I said to the Guy I will go back now on the next flight out of here & get this shit checked out in a Lab. So we exchanged Email addresses, Skype & telephone numbers & that's where my dream stopped & I got up & straight away wrote my dream details down on paper; before I had my morning coffee.

That's it ......... do with my dream what you like......... Its here now & the future may gives me a reality check of what I dreamed about here?

Hah! ......... it only was a dream for me but so freaking realistic with real coloured surroundings and the rest all in real time sort of thing;
no fancy confusing stuff at all ............ nice one like a remote viewing one.

Last edited by oiram; 08-06-2014 at 10:30 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #102
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by youaredreaming View Post
Sorry I've been away, I have been really busy with work and on the side have revamped my website making it responsive and mobile friendly as well as making sure all my articles and books are easily found.

@oriam Thanks for all the contributions to the thread, I like the dream sphere. Sorry I didn't comment sooner I've been overloaded with work and personal projects.

@scottishryan I am hoping that you are at least finding more adventure in your dreams and having some new fun experiences with them.

@jupiter12 Fantastic that you are also having some fabulous dream realism. For me that is what makes this investment of our time, attention and energy into dreaming so important. We can and are creating dream realities... playing God. What an adventure!

I'm still eating BTL (better-than-life) chocolates in my dreams had one this morning which was a cross between a turtle and some other really nice caramels infused into it... was delicious.
Hi youaredreaming, great website, lots to read,

I read the article ‘Time & Space are not what you think’, interesting as it questions the line between computer simulated reality and dream reality. Even though we can wake to realise we are living a full life time dream could it still be a simulation? Are they the same? Are we like conscious AI avatars residing in a cosmic living computer? (or is the computer simulation a metaphor?) What we see around us could be holographic representations of the whole system which is expanding. I read your dream about the hypercube and the female voice explaining it, I can see links when you look at the all possibilities scenario and that it is our choices and the act of observation which collapses waves into particles & into perceived reality. Also interesting is the fact that the choice of others could effectively end our option to choose and exist, eg nuclear bomb scenario.

I’m interested in your beliefs compared to David’s because I can see the connections. Are we in our sleeping or waking dream-world trapped in this Archon/Illuminati simulation where we feed these dream parasites that which they can’t make? As in the Saturn-Moon Matrix where this dream-scape is transmitted from to keep us from truly waking to the real universe. Where they create the wars and ultimately control.

David talks about if it vibrates it’s not real it’s illusion, which makes me think about duality, good bad, pain pleasure, hot cold, as if opposites are required to generate the illusion of reality. David illustrates the fact that very dark forces are at work in this world causing a lot of suffering, pain and difficulty. Looking at human psychology, Jung, Id ego etc,, it does seem that these monsters could be manifestations of the collective id, linking to the dream world and like the movie Forbidden Planet and others that show the 'dark side'.

Sometimes amazing! Sometimes disturbing, dreams are part of life. I had another musical dream recently, incredible, like the music was generated before I thought it! The stereo separation was like I’ve never heard, synths etc,,
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #103
yosako

Quote:
Wouldn't that be something? However I only get to eat the final results never make them so no idea if there are any magical methods to get it tasting that good. I'll have to try and see if I ever have such a secret revealed, who knows I could be the next Willy Wonka
Knowing the process can be as important as tasting the end product. Why else bother about a recipe that you then are unable to replicate?
Next time, find out the exact recipe of Coke.

Last edited by yosako; 09-06-2014 at 05:01 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:38 AM   #104
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Hah! ......... it only was a dream for me but so freaking realistic with real coloured surroundings and the rest all in real time sort of thing;
no fancy confusing stuff at all ............ nice one like a remote viewing one.
That's an awesome dream. The dream reality is quite capable of producing vividly real simulations and the best part, that's all thought in action creating that wonderful content.

Great job, sounds like you also had a lot of fun which is the point. We should make our sleep an opportunity to have epic adventures. The majority of my dreaming is purely for extended entertainment and fun.

I love it! Keep up the great dreaming!
youaredreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:41 AM   #105
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Hi youaredreaming, great website, lots to read,

I read the article ‘Time & Space are not what you think’, interesting as it questions the line between computer simulated reality and dream reality. Even though we can wake to realise we are living a full life time dream could it still be a simulation? Are they the same? Are we like conscious AI avatars residing in a cosmic living computer? (or is the computer simulation a metaphor?) What we see around us could be holographic representations of the whole system which is expanding. I read your dream about the hypercube and the female voice explaining it, I can see links when you look at the all possibilities scenario and that it is our choices and the act of observation which collapses waves into particles & into perceived reality. Also interesting is the fact that the choice of others could effectively end our option to choose and exist, eg nuclear bomb scenario.

I’m interested in your beliefs compared to David’s because I can see the connections. Are we in our sleeping or waking dream-world trapped in this Archon/Illuminati simulation where we feed these dream parasites that which they can’t make? As in the Saturn-Moon Matrix where this dream-scape is transmitted from to keep us from truly waking to the real universe. Where they create the wars and ultimately control.

David talks about if it vibrates it’s not real it’s illusion, which makes me think about duality, good bad, pain pleasure, hot cold, as if opposites are required to generate the illusion of reality. David illustrates the fact that very dark forces are at work in this world causing a lot of suffering, pain and difficulty. Looking at human psychology, Jung, Id ego etc,, it does seem that these monsters could be manifestations of the collective id, linking to the dream world and like the movie Forbidden Planet and others that show the 'dark side'.

Sometimes amazing! Sometimes disturbing, dreams are part of life. I had another musical dream recently, incredible, like the music was generated before I thought it! The stereo separation was like I’ve never heard, synths etc,,
Great job on the music dream. Glad you liked the website, I am trying to add dream journal entries daily now that I am more motivated to do so, and it's nice to have these adventures transcribed into text.

I do believe that the Universe is a simulation, but our awareness and consciousness is what drives the simulation. So it's not AI as much as we have genuine intelligence and awareness...

We're just deeply entangled in this creative process that churns out our reality experiences and yes, we are bumping up side of others and their thoughts/dreams which I am sure has some impact on what we also experience in the collective unconscious.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:42 AM   #106
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosako View Post
Knowing the process can be as important as tasting the end product. Why else bother about a recipe that you then are unable to replicate?
Next time, find out the exact recipe of Coke.
I should try to attend a cooking class in my dream, see if something exciting and new emerges that we can try here.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:11 PM   #107
jupiter12

Quote:
Great job on the music dream. Glad you liked the website, I am trying to add dream journal entries daily now that I am more motivated to do so, and it's nice to have these adventures transcribed into text.

I do believe that the Universe is a simulation, but our awareness and consciousness is what drives the simulation. So it's not AI as much as we have genuine intelligence and awareness...

We're just deeply entangled in this creative process that churns out our reality experiences and yes, we are bumping up side of others and their thoughts/dreams which I am sure has some impact on what we also experience in the collective unconscious.
Hi, yeh the music dream I will remember, it happened before but this one was different. The power of creativity in us! or which we can access in dreams, all that potential! I think it may have been a prompt to use the synth' I got for Xmas & not used yet.

Really good to read your dreams/journal entries and all the other articles. Consciousness is a big place! I'm finding I'm remembering more detail on waking sometimes now. I am definitely seeing the link to precognitive dreams now. I can see what you mean about genuine intelligence & awareness opposed to AI, I feel that too. Because consciousness is so infinitely vast, mathematical, geometrical etc ,, it appears so perfect it seems computer like.

Last edited by jupiter12; 10-06-2014 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #108
youaredreaming

Quote:
Hi, yeh the music dream I will remember, it happened before but this one was different. The power of creativity in us! or which we can access in dreams, all that potential! I think it may have been a prompt to use the synth' I got for Xmas & not used yet.

Really good to read your dreams/journal entries and all the other articles. Consciousness is a big place! I'm finding I'm remembering more detail on waking sometimes now. I am definitely seeing the link to precognitive dreams now. I can see what you mean about genuine intelligence & awareness opposed to AI, I feel that too. Because consciousness is so infinitely vast, mathematical, geometrical etc ,, it appears so perfect it seems computer like.
It's great seeing people having more dream recall and fun with dreaming. I have been having a few facebook and e-mail messages from people who are noticing a vast improvement in their dream quality and recall thanks to some of my articles.

Dreams are all about participation, the more involved we are in our dreams the better they become.

I am noticing in my return to journal records of my dreams an improvement on not only dream recall and the resolution/quality of the dream content but also time is stretching in the dreams as in today's dream where I returned for a 45 minute nap before I had to work and literally had 4 dreams with hours upon hours of dream content. I even thought I slept in and would be late for work had it not been for my 8:00am alarm waking me up.

This is why I think we need to have this kind of material because so many people just shutdown at sleep missing out on opportunities like we are discussing.

I had to record my dreams in point-form this morning so I'll see how much I remember when I get back from work and flush out today's entry. It was simply a lot of dream content, takes me hours to flush them all out but I think it's worth it to keep up the dream journal entries daily.

Also helps me to gauge where I am at in my current dreaming trends and where I can start focusing my awareness and intent for possible cool revelations and precognitive outcomes.

Keep up the dream efforts the rewards are always self-evident in our dream experiences.
Old 26-06-2014, 12:50 AM   #109
jupiter12

Hi youaredreaming, I like the consciousness theme of dreams, are you an aspect of my dream? or am I an aspect of yours? Maybe more like we are all part of the collective one dream! When we sleep perhaps we enter a new part of the collective consciousness in which we interact with and create/project new things.

Last edited by jupiter12; 26-06-2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old 26-06-2014, 10:14 AM   #110
jupiter12

An unusual dream experience I had recently. I was laying on my bed and outside I could hear a group of people in their garden talking and laughing. One female was quite loud and was shouting over the others who were laughing. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, it was just noise. Suddenly the voice of the female became clearer and more detailed and she was talking about ‘life’ and the ‘journey’. I opened my eyes and I was still laying on my bed exactly as I had before but I realised this was now a dream as the voice outside was saying such clear and unusual things. My waking situation had blended with my dream. The room was the same in every detail! curtains, furniature etc.. and I was fascinated by the replication and detail, it felt like I was awake!

I was then suddenly outside in a car park area. I was standing behind parked cars. The girl from before was still talking and was now next to a male who she was torturing! She was telling him that ‘pain’ is part of the journey and without it you don’t learn! He offered no resistance and let her continue. I was looking at the ground by the cars which was covered in a sort of sand. A shape was forming in the sand with a changing pattern. It was circular like a big crop circle with detail. It seemed like a form of communication but I had no idea what it meant. I am interested in crop circles and their meanings but I haven’t looked at them for a while.

I can see how the dream journal is a good idea as dreams can fade so fast. I started to make notes on the pc.
Old 27-06-2014, 03:01 PM   #111
youaredreaming

Quote:
An unusual dream experience I had recently. I was laying on my bed and outside I could hear a group of people in their garden talking and laughing. One female was quite loud and was shouting over the others who were laughing. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, it was just noise. Suddenly the voice of the female became clearer and more detailed and she was talking about ‘life’ and the ‘journey’. I opened my eyes and I was still laying on my bed exactly as I had before but I realised this was now a dream as the voice outside was saying such clear and unusual things. My waking situation had blended with my dream. The room was the same in every detail! curtains, furniature etc.. and I was fascinated by the replication and detail, it felt like I was awake!

I was then suddenly outside in a car park area. I was standing behind parked cars. The girl from before was still talking and was now next to a male who she was torturing! She was telling him that ‘pain’ is part of the journey and without it you don’t learn! He offered no resistance and let her continue. I was looking at the ground by the cars which was covered in a sort of sand. A shape was forming in the sand with a changing pattern. It was circular like a big crop circle with detail. It seemed like a form of communication but I had no idea what it meant. I am interested in crop circles and their meanings but I haven’t looked at them for a while.

I can see how the dream journal is a good idea as dreams can fade so fast. I started to make notes on the pc.
That's some excellent dreaming right there! Quite amazing how dreams simulate reality, that is part of what makes dreams so engaging... they are natures perfected virtual reality simulations.

The changing pattern could be linked to hypnagogia which is fractal patterns that emerge and I also observe those patterns in dreams.

As for the aspects of each other, I do believe we are all parts of a larger whole, or a Universal self if you will.

I've just recorded a youtube video describing precognition so thought I would also share that in this thread. Not sure if I can embed so here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxuIi57O2LI
Old 27-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #112
scottishryan

I watched your video & loved it by the way! Thought I would let you know! Subscribed too and look forward to any future Vlogs you complete. Was excellent to put a face and voice to your fantastic work too!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #113
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
I watched your video & loved it by the way! Thought I would let you know! Subscribed too and look forward to any future Vlogs you complete. Was excellent to put a face and voice to your fantastic work too!
Thanks I noticed the subscription and returned the favor. I thought it might be worth mentioning that this page hosts all the images of the triangle effect that I caused by changing a precognitive dream. It's a nice example and at least some evidence relating to what this topic is all about.

http://youaredreaming.org/2014/06/27...-vu-deja-reve/
Old 05-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #114
jupiter12

Just wanted to mention an unusual lucid dream experience. In my dream it felt like I had just teleported into a dream-scape. This was unusual because it was 2 dimensional, like being part of a movie or cartoon because the landscape looked very unreal, like it was painted. I was holding either a large photo or tablet and what was interesting is that the image was 3 dimensional, like watching a 3D movie. As I moved the picture in my hands the whole image was rotating and moving. The experience didn't last long, it was like remembering just a fragment of something, like a dream fragment within a dream.