Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 23-10-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
arcyclus

Default 50 Crazy Things Obama Supporters....

50 Crazy Things Obama Supporters Are Threatening To Do If Romney Wins.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/19/50...f-romney-wins/

Considering some of the comments on this link, I think #19 is the best idea for obama supporters?
Old 23-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
sainthood

Don't you guys have laws about that??? Inciting riots, threatening to kill someone (a president, no less)??

(just think of the riots that would ensue, if they brought in a law making it illegal to be a moron!! )

Arcyclus - only 19?? Not 48??
"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion. - Carl Sagan
sainthood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
dneif

Thumbs down

Random people on the Internet say stupid things. News at eleven.

No seriously, discourse in this country is so bad, this would make the news.
Old 23-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
motleyhoo

One thing is for sure - after the Batman shooting gun sales out-stripped supply and all of the major gun dealers have been out of stock until just this week. If Obama is re-elected they will sell out again within 2 days.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
One thing is for sure - after the Batman shooting gun sales out-stripped supply and all of the major gun dealers have been out of stock until just this week. If Obama is re-elected they will sell out again within 2 days.

I think so to!

Obama has been called, America's greatest gun salesman.

Ironic isn't it?

The left hates guns but their icon, obama inadvertently promotes them.
Old 23-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #6
arcyclus

Looking over some of these responses (31 and 36 in particular), maybe this thread should be in the, "have a laugh section"?

One thing is for sure, if some of these people are true to their word and really do migrate to other locations around the globe, there will be a lot less Obama supporters in the US if Romney wins.
Old 23-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #7
Dude111

Anyone that FEELS OBLIGATED TO VOTE is clearly helpless and doesnt have the ability to use thier own minds!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Anyone that FEELS OBLIGATED TO VOTE is clearly helpless and doesnt have the ability to use thier own minds!
I know!

Isn't this a bit of an oddity? Everyone seems to be in agreement, there is not much difference between the two candidates? A victory for either is a loss for the citizens of the US. Yet, obama supporters are talking about killing Romney if he wins?

Strange stuff, going on here!
Old 24-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #9
broadperspective

If Romney wins...teleprompters will officially be outlawed...
broadperspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #10
sainthood

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Anyone that FEELS OBLIGATED TO VOTE is clearly helpless and doesnt have the ability to use their own minds!
But then... you don't get your choice of president...

if all those ppl against Romney don't vote against him, then he is far more likely to get in!!!

You know, I'd suggest, if voting was compulsory, so many other political parties would get so much stronger (as, I'd suggest, the reason most people don't vote, is because they see the 2-party option as ridiculous... thus, if forced to vote, they'd vote for someone else... no??)
"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion. - Carl Sagan
Old 24-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #11
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
I think so to!

Obama has been called, America's greatest gun salesman.

Ironic isn't it?

The left hates guns but their icon, obama inadvertently promotes them.
Uh, no. The NRA did that.

They stirred up cryptoracist fear at the last election (every single month in all their official magazines, notes from the publisher and other editorials and columns, and they're doing it again) and people freaked out and stripped the shelves of ammo in every caliber, even stupid calibers like .25 and the obscure European rifle calibers.

So, I'm throwing the bullshit flag on your post.

signed,
a gun-owning leftist.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #12
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Uh, no. The NRA did that.

They stirred up cryptoracist fear at the last election (every single month in all their official magazines, notes from the publisher and other editorials and columns, and they're doing it again) and people freaked out and stripped the shelves of ammo in every caliber, even stupid calibers like .25 and the obscure European rifle calibers.

So, I'm throwing the bullshit flag on your post.
Well, I am going to have to call your bullshit flag and raise it with a few links.....

Obama himself and the policy he originates, is responsible for the "obama effect" . NOT the NRA!

I am also raising a "bullshit flag" in response to your claim you are a gun owner? the NRA is the greatest advocate of gun ownership in the US. A gun owner badmouthing the NRA, makes no sense.

"Gun manufacturers would likely not be the first to come to mind when considering industries who have benefited the most during President Obama’s first term, but a study from Ammo.net finds that firearm sales and concealed handgun permit applications are at all-time highs since the 2008 election.

Just to show a few statistics illustrating what those in the industry call ”the Obama effect:”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/migh...a-take-a-look/

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UIeLtIaOzx4
Old 24-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainthood View Post

if all those ppl against Romney don't vote against him, then he is far more likely to get in!!!

You know, I'd suggest, if voting was compulsory, so many other political parties would get so much stronger (as, I'd suggest, the reason most people don't vote, is because they see the 2-party option as ridiculous... thus, if forced to vote, they'd vote for someone else... no??)
If your choice of President is the lesser of two evils and you vote that way then you are voting for evil, PERIOD. Don't do it. Do not give in to the fear.

Making voting compulsory would not change anything, it would only force people to hold their nose and pick what they believe is the lesser of two evils.

Lots of people already vote even though they do not want to, and they don't vote for a candidate they like, they vote simply to keep the other guy from winning.

They use fear to control the system and get people to vote. And what they fear most is no one showing up on election day. That's why they spend so much time and money on "get out the vote" propaganda.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Old 24-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #14
positive_forward

Stars have rushed to condemn U.S. journalist/lawyer Ann Coulter after she branded President Barack Obama a "retard"

http://www.lfpress.com/2012/10/23/st...-obama-comment
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #15
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Well, I am going to have to call your bullshit flag and raise it with a few links.....

Obama himself and the policy he originates, is responsible for the "obama effect" . NOT the NRA!
No. It's ignorant cryptoracist propaganda inciting fear which was responsible for the "obama effect."

I read the NRA magazines at the gymnastics studio, and was totally not surprised by the reaction after the 2008 election. The NRA would like nothing more than for people like you to fall into their fnord trap.
Quote:

I am also raising a "bullshit flag" in response to your claim you are a gun owner? the NRA is the greatest advocate of gun ownership in the US. A gun owner badmouthing the NRA, makes no sense.
Seriously, dude? Seriously? Just because I don't kowtow to the most belligerant, loud-mouthed fear-mongering gun-support entity in the nation means I must not be a gun owner? Dontcha suppose I may have REASONS to dislike the NRA? No, probably not. Previous contact with your ideology disinclines me to presuppose deep contemplation of reality on your part.

I refuse to join the NRA, join the local gun club with requires membership, or fly any flag (so to speak) that identifies my as a gun owner. But I am. I have a firearm for every member of my family --- and plan to get another one pretty soon. Recently saw a very nice .22 pocket pistol come into the local pawn shop and already have my name on it when it hits the floor legally in 3 weeks.
Old 24-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #16
arcyclus

Quote:
No. It's ignorant cryptoracist propaganda inciting fear which was responsible for the "obama effect."

I read the NRA magazines at the gymnastics studio, and was totally not surprised by the reaction after the 2008 election. The NRA would like nothing more than for people like you to fall into their fnord trap.
What would you have the NRA do, tow the left wing liberal agenda of gun control and incremental gun confiscation?

Need I even ask the question?

You have already said you were a left wing liberal.
Old 24-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #17
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
What would you have the NRA do, tow the left wing liberal agenda of gun control and incremental gun confiscation?

Need I even ask the question?

You have already said you were a left wing liberal.
I love binary black-and-white thinking traps. Don't you?
Old 25-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #18
motleyhoo

Quote:
I love binary black-and-white thinking traps. Don't you?
apollo, it's not just Obama. Some of the people he surrounded himself with (ie, were picked out for him by his masters) are on record making inflammatory anti-gun statements, especially that Nazi Gestapo agent Napolitano. And we all know the link between the left wingers in the DEm party and the UN.

Old 25-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #19
sainthood

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
If your choice of President is the lesser of two evils and you vote that way then you are voting for evil, PERIOD. Don't do it. Do not give in to the fear.

Making voting compulsory would not change anything, it would only force people to hold their nose and pick what they believe is the lesser of two evils.

Lots of people already vote even though they do not want to, and they don't vote for a candidate they like, they vote simply to keep the other guy from winning.

They use fear to control the system and get people to vote. And what they fear most is no one showing up on election day. That's why they spend so much time and money on "get out the vote" propaganda.

However, the 2-party/person option is an illusion - no?? Are you trying to tell me that when you go to make your vote, your ballot paper only has TWO options on it???

No? Well, that's the "lesser of two evils" argument.

How would it go down if there was compulsory voting, and 50%+ of the votes had "someone else" written on them? (remember, 60% of the US eligible voters choose not to vote... and it only takes about 15-18% of eligible voters to make a president... think of the impact of those 60% who choose to do nothing.... if they did choose to do something!)
Old 25-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #20
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainthood
It doesnt matter anyway bud,its all rigged IN THIER FAVOUR! (Whoever will keep the current agenda going)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote