Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 16-12-2015, 10:09 PM   #41
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
They're using a range of silent weapons against us

They speak publically about the need for population control but none of them want to attempt that through democratic means

So they go under hand

With the vaccines and chemtrails and food additives and flouride in the water and the microwaves we're building a health timb bomb and its already starting to go off. We're seeing autim rates sky rocket in children and dementia cases rise in adults and it's also affecting people at younger ages

The problem with those kind of neurological disorders is tnhat they then tie up more poeple and resources to look after the afflicted people

It doesn't just affect the peron who is directly affected it also affects their loved ones indirectly as they then have to provide the care for the effected person.

So it doesn't just have health implications it's gonna have economic implications too
I can relate to the wounded soldier model, this is why NATO changed its rifle calibre to 5.56 instead of 7.62, the smaller gauge maims and wound more often and creates a drain on resources.

The silent weapons for quiet wars pamphlet is also along these lines.

What about those people who are on medication when they cannot get them,

My doctor handed me some new kind of Anit-Biotics a few weeks back by hand person to person, without a prescription, after I told him about my bad chest infection which I fought off myself, these are just in case it flares up again, it said, has anyone else had this kind of treatment recently?

I have heard that in a few years time, Anti-biotics will become next to useless.

Patterns are emerging quite fast I would say.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 10:21 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I can relate to the wounded soldier model, this is why NATO changed its rifle calibre to 5.56 instead of 7.62, the smaller gauge maims and wound more often and creates a drain on resources.

The silent weapons for quiet wars pamphlet is also along these lines.

What about those people who are on medication when they cannot get them,

My doctor handed me some new kind of Anit-Biotics a few weeks back by hand person to person, without a prescription, after I told him about my bad chest infection which I fought off myself, these are just in case it flares up again, it said, has anyone else had this kind of treatment recently?

I have heard that in a few years time, Anti-biotics will become next to useless.

Patterns are emerging quite fast I would say.
I'm just wondering at what point people will see what's going on?

I mean kids going from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 45 with autism in the states now and nobody is upset by this?

Will it need to be 1 in 5 children before they wake up?

Our skiies are crisscrossed with chemtrails and people don't even notice

I mean how can you not notice massive streaks across the sky?

People are in a hypnotic trance

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-12-2015 at 10:23 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #43
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I'm just wondering at what point people will see what's going on?

I mean kids going from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 45 with autism in the states now and nobody is upset by this?

Will it need to be 1 in 5 children before they wake up?

Our skiies are crisscrossed with chemtrails and people don't even notice

I mean how can you not notice massive streaks across the sky?

People are in a hypnotic trance
I have come to the drastic decision of saying, that most probably won't see anything, an acquaintance of mine once said here sister has never ever questioned anything and is quite happy to go with the flow, this is simply how the human cookie crumbles, so I say let those who don't want to, or are incapable of thinking for themselves go their own way, and save yourself.

Old 18-12-2015, 11:32 AM   #44
kizzie
Registered Users

Took the boy for his morning walk today, lovely sunshine and then see all the criss crosses taking shape. I still think its to do with the sun as every time I see them, they are on sun's path and not anywhere else. Maybe they are dropping chems too as a added bonus, but I think the sun is what they are after.

Last edited by kizzie; 18-12-2015 at 11:37 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 12:33 PM   #45
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Took the boy for his morning walk today, lovely sunshine and then see all the criss crosses taking shape. I still think its to do with the sun as every time I see them, they are on sun's path and not anywhere else. Maybe they are dropping chems too as a added bonus, but I think the sun is what they are after.
Yes Kizzie I agree...lingering trails always in the area of sky occupied by the sun. Maybe this is an attempt to block out the beneficial rays and energy of the sun to slow down the raising of consciousness and speed of awakening here on planet earth that cannot be stopped but can be slowed down? Maybe.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 12:40 PM   #46
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
Yes Kizzie I agree...lingering trails always in the area of sky occupied by the sun. Maybe this is an attempt to block out the beneficial rays and energy of the sun to slow down the raising of consciousness and speed of awakening here on planet earth that cannot be stopped but can be slowed down? Maybe.
Yes, its like they are now pulling the stops out.. last ditch attempt to stop it. Fear fear fear, war, fear no sun depression and hopelessness.

They wont stop it though, its happening and unstoppable.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #47
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Yes, its like they are now pulling the stops out.. last ditch attempt to stop it. Fear fear fear, war, fear no sun depression and hopelessness.

They wont stop it though, its happening and unstoppable.
Totally agree Kizzie. Those manipulating truth have no more clue than anyone else where things are going and cannot control everything. They will steer events as well as create them to follow an agenda but the game is up and they are desperate, taking more risks, making mistakes that even those half asleep can see as they rush things and the agenda forward. The house of cards is collapsing as awareness and consciousness is rising. Things now appear hopeless, more war and chaos, more unaccountability etc but I feel that this is a sign that the game is up and panic has set it. I hope.

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 18-12-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 18-12-2015, 01:59 PM   #48
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Totally agree Kizzie. Those manipulating truth have no more clue than anyone else where things are going and cannot control everything. They will steer events as well as create them to follow an agenda but the game is up and they are desperate, taking more risks, making mistakes that even those half asleep can see as they rush things and the agenda forward. The house of cards is collapsing as awareness and consciousness is rising. Things now appear hopeless, more war and chaos, more unaccountability etc but I feel that this is a sign that the game is up and panic has set it. I hope.
I think this is the very beginning of what lies in store for us all, in the countries with the flags of red, white and blue, or the ones who have already had their communistic revolutions.
When peoples well being begin to be rationed, IE electricity etc, the last thing they will be thinking about is another revolution.
Old 18-12-2015, 08:23 PM   #49
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
I think this is the very beginning of what lies in store for us all, in the countries with the flags of red, white and blue, or the ones who have already had their communistic revolutions.
When peoples well being begin to be rationed, IE electricity etc, the last thing they will be thinking about is another revolution.
You could well be right super glue. Time will tell for sure.
Old 22-12-2015, 04:33 PM   #50
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
You could well be right super glue. Time will tell for sure.
Here is a picture I took at the end of summer from the back of our house, you can see in the distance the plethora of trails moving towards us from the West, right into the distance, as they do the trails filter across to each other and blanket out the sun by lunch time, they really have got it perfected today.

The widest I have seen so far.

Last edited by the apprentice; 22-12-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 22-12-2015, 08:22 PM   #51
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
I have come to the drastic decision of saying, that most probably won't see anything, an acquaintance of mine once said here sister has never ever questioned anything and is quite happy to go with the flow, this is simply how the human cookie crumbles, so I say let those who don't want to, or are incapable of thinking for themselves go their own way, and save yourself.

I agree super glue. Most people I know will not, or should I say cannot countenance anything outside of the mainstream bubble that they live in. They are not capable yet, not ready even though to us chemtrails/lingering trails that merge to blot out the sun/sky are so blatantly obvious. The notion that the government is not their friend is something they cannot comprehend yet.

I asked a friend of mine yesterday without any prompting what he thought the trails were above our heads, trails that were spreading and merging dominating the sky in front of the sun and he looked at me with incredulity and said clouds lol. That is the difference in the realities that we live in. People are hypnotised to almost total blindness or denial.

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 22-12-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Old 23-12-2015, 07:36 PM   #52
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I agree super glue. Most people I know will not, or should I say cannot countenance anything outside of the mainstream bubble that they live in. They are not capable yet, not ready even though to us chemtrails/lingering trails that merge to blot out the sun/sky are so blatantly obvious. The notion that the government is not their friend is something they cannot comprehend yet.

I asked a friend of mine yesterday without any prompting what he thought the trails were above our heads, trails that were spreading and merging dominating the sky in front of the sun and he looked at me with incredulity and said clouds lol. That is the difference in the realities that we live in. People are hypnotised to almost total blindness or denial.
A song fitting for the times we are in and there in a message for all, we let our close family who simply don't want to see what is afoot, go quite some time ago and time has a way of healing over the cracks I have come to recognise.

Last edited by the apprentice; 23-12-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 13-10-2016, 04:24 PM   #53
diamond dogs

What happened to Chemtrails this summer...UK..?

Last year I noticed on numerous occasions chemtrails that were the classic trails that soon started forming a haze turning into 'clouds' that then blocked out the Sun (as photo's above) but this year months of glorious weather (as it should be)...

So what has happened this year..have they stopped using them or some other force dispersing them?
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 13-10-2016 at 04:33 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:18 PM   #54
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
What happened to Chemtrails this summer...UK..?

Last year I noticed on numerous occasions chemtrails that were the classic trails that soon started forming a haze turning into 'clouds' that then blocked out the Sun (as photo's above) but this year months of glorious weather (as it should be)...

So what has happened this year..have they stopped using them or some other force dispersing them?
Where are you? This summer imo was one of the worst I have seen. I am in the UK in Hertfordshire
Old 13-10-2016, 11:47 PM   #55
decim

A bad year here too.

Blatant undeniably painting the sky white.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 12:05 AM   #56
the apprentice
Inactive

We have a good sized garden and greenhouse and this year has been really bad for the vedgetables and the tomb in the greenhouse are still not fully ripe, last year we were all finished weeks before now.

Nearly every good sun up the clouds quickly shut out the beams within an hour and a half, infact the trails were already formed before sun up in the East, but bugger all in the West, then the reverse in the afternoon.

The only thing that did well was the green mold covering everything, we had to clean our greenhouse roof windows twice this year to get full light through to the plants inside.

I have also looked into the Crypto chrome blue light spectrum, plants and animals need this for growth and stimulate in the early stages of development, one thing I noticed in the garden was, the climbing plants strugle to climb due to strong direct sunlight, we had to train them by winding them around the poles, this has never happened before today, with us anyway.

This blocking out of the high energy of the sun must be having some effects on the crops and holding them back, it must be.

Nature is going to give us the first warning signs.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:33 AM   #57
decim

Same trouble here. Tomatoes hopeless. Plants flowering late. Clematis struggling.

They are blocking the blue spectrum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
We have a good sized garden and greenhouse and this year has been really bad for the vedgetables and the tomb in the greenhouse are still not fully ripe, last year we were all finished weeks before now.

Nearly every good sun up the clouds quickly shut out the beams within an hour and a half, infact the trails were already formed before sun up in the East, but bugger all in the West, then the reverse in the afternoon.

The only thing that did well was the green mold covering everything, we had to clean our greenhouse roof windows twice this year to get full light through to the plants inside.

I have also looked into the Crypto chrome blue light spectrum, plants and animals need this for growth and stimulate in the early stages of development, one thing I noticed in the garden was, the climbing plants strugle to climb due to strong direct sunlight, we had to train them by winding them around the poles, this has never happened before today, with us anyway.

This blocking out of the high energy of the sun must be having some effects on the crops and holding them back, it must be.

Nature is going to give us the first warning signs.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 14-10-2016 at 12:33 AM.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:44 AM   #58
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Same trouble here. Tomatoes hopeless. Plants flowering late. Clematis struggling.

They are blocking the blue spectrum.
Check this out, this is definately having an effect on migratory birds, this year the swifts left Way earlier than normal this year, I have watched them for 35 plus years, and this year they did their normal grouping up getting ready to leave and then stayed a while longer, and again and again as if they couldn't make up their mind.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/cryptochrome/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21526969

Nature is getting confused.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:49 AM   #59
decim

I noticed there were more Swifts this year than last. A great sight.

They used to congregate on phone wires prior to migration, not now, they just fk off.

Weird.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:15 AM   #60
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
I noticed there were more Swifts this year than last. A great sight.

They used to congregate on phone wires prior to migration, not now, they just fk off.

Weird.

I think what is happening is the weather's not right for their food source to hatch, we have had some good hatches of miges and flies which rise but not as many, this sun blocking is definately having an effect and they fly right up to dark in summer to get enough grub.