Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 04-10-2015, 10:59 AM   #21
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kidding View Post
So would you care to explain, in detail, exactly how you think this phenomenon takes place? For the benefit of all those who live in the UK, a vast majority of the traffic we see is transatlantic, whether originating from the UK or elsewhere in Europe. The Great Circle route takes the aircraft in a (largely) south to south-westerly direction - and where is the sun for the greatest part of the day?

Take a look at Flight Radar 24 and see the volume of traffic from Europe to the US - particularly between late morning and early evening, and see which way they fly. 99% of this is civil airline traffic - are you suggesting that civil airliners are loaded with chemicals?

The so-called grid patterns may be formed by the increasing use of private jets. If anyone lives near Luton or Farnborough airports, you will see dozens of these operating every day. Their flights tend not to follow the conventional routes because they are not going to places where the regular airlines fly. Britain has a relatively small air force these days and half of it is based overseas anyway, so there will be very few contrails from military aircraft.
Where I live I am on the flightpath for Luton, Stansted,London,Gatwick , Heathrow and Henlow RAF base.

I walk the dog over the fields and watch the planes .. What I see didn't make any sense why were all these trails right where the sun was and the rest of the sky a bright clear blue without any trails and yet many aircraft still flying there.

If you look at some of my older posts you will see I didn't hold any truck with these trails before.. yada yada But something was going on those few nights where I noticed them.. The next night after the super moon just clear skys loads of planes and no trails except those normal little ones that disperse very fast.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 03:27 AM   #22
rooey

Been trailing fairly consistently in Sydney aust, just enough to keep the sky full of haze.. it clears but then sure enough trails and haze the next day.. the interesting part is where trails seem to be cut in half, or just in pockets of sky or seem to 'drop' down and not hold their altitude as contrails are supposed to (so they are def not contrails)
Old 05-10-2015, 04:34 AM   #23
kizzie
Registered Users

Last night was awful huge, amounts in front of the sun as it was going down.
I could actually look at the sun for a long time and not feel it was hurting my eyes at all, (normally can only look right at it for a few seconds and get dots and blurs for a while) like on a very heavy cloudy day and yet elsewhere no clouds.

Dont know what to think really, I only know it made me feel sad.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 06:12 AM   #24
machineelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
They are phasing it out. The sky has been less chem filled than usual in the last month in Melbourne Australia.
One of the main purposes of them was to block out/distort the Sun. It is through the Sun that we receive not just warmth and light but also information(Icke has said this). It connects our minds. It sends and receives information.
It is an eye of sorts. I've been taking photos of it with my cheap new phone and the centre of it shows up as a black circle, I'm trying to find if anyone elses phone does this. I'll post a picture of this at some point. My phone is ZTE brand, it cost $10 new at a supermarket. Dam good for $10.
The war is virtually over and they are going to return things to normal, you may as well believe it, it will help it manifest sooner, plus it is true.
Like it was said in that old Simpsons Halloween episode where the billboards and statues come alive, "don't watch the monsters" "If you ignore them they will lose their power." They really do lose their power if you forget about them. Visualise a clear blue sky.
They have to phase them out before everybody works it out. How bloody obvious has it been though. Staggeringly obvious but if you hadn't heard about it you likely wouldn't notice because you just wouldn't think they were doing such a thing.
Hush my big mouth. We have had some chronic days of spraying lately in Victoria. Some days we've had some very ugly looking fake clouds that made it totally overcast. It really cant go on forever though, they will have to eventually stop that crap. Nice day today but lately its been hellish.

Has anyone else noticed that much of the time the chemclouds look green and purple while looking through sunglasses? It mainly shows up when they are going between you and the Sun, when the light is going straight through it. Normal clouds do not do that so it does reveal the chemclouds.

Last edited by machineelf; 13-11-2015 at 06:14 AM. Reason: grammer
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 11:04 PM   #25
raburgeson

Don't relax to quickly, they are trying to make chemtrails invisible to the eye. Take a look at the horizon and see how white it is.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:06 PM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive

The morning before the floods up north they were spraying like I had never seen before, we are near Scotch Corner A1, and it was a pea souper to say the least.
Our local river was up 12 feet before morning as well.

What a friend has just said to me is rather interesting as he is on the roads in the area daily.

Why does Cameron want the flooded properties furniture removed so quickly, TPTB have never done things like this before, Has it to do something with possibly chemicals in the houses etc, you know signs of foul play.

He might be onto something here.

Lets face it rain this hard must have took some spraying to make it worse.

Any takers?
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:23 PM   #27
stargategazer
Inactive

It was interesting to observe yesterday driving from London toward Oxford and beyond, aircraft in the same bit of sky seemingly at a similar altitudes leaving what looked like normal contrails whilst others left long lingering trails and as time passed by these lingering trails merged to create a grey slick blocking out the sun.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:31 PM   #28
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
It was interesting to observe yesterday driving from London toward Oxford and beyond, aircraft in the same bit of sky seemingly at a similar altitudes leaving what looked like normal contrails whilst others left long lingering trails and as time passed by these lingering trails merged to create a grey slick blocking out the sun.
One thing I have noticed is, they concentrate upon one section of the sky, which builds up and then has to follow the wind direction, here in is how they can concentrate the particulate bloom if you like to where it is needed, thus seeding the area where a weather front is going to be.

Lie you say some trails stay and some don't even when they are on the same flight paths, this shows the science of them is real enough.

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-12-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:36 PM   #29
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The morning before the floods up north they were spraying like I had never seen before, we are near Scotch Corner A1, and it was a pea souper to say the least.
Our local river was up 12 feet before morning as well.

What a friend has just said to me is rather interesting as he is on the roads in the area daily.

Why does Cameron want the flooded properties furniture removed so quickly, TPTB have never done things like this before, Has it to do something with possibly chemicals in the houses etc, you know signs of foul play.

He might be onto something here.

Lets face it rain this hard must have took some spraying to make it worse.

Any takers?
It is certainly feasible, possible, that the high level of rainfall that we are witnessing here in the UK is due to weather manipulation and the subsequent clamour in the media to link it to climate change and the bogus global warming agenda as they do ad nauseam...manipulated just in time for the Paris Climate Change Conference to curry favour with a Syria weary public....maybe we should have a House of Commons vote on whether we should bomb Hurricane Desmond in to submission?

Bag those carpets up.

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 08-12-2015 at 07:36 PM.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:39 PM   #30
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Last night was awful huge, amounts in front of the sun as it was going down.
I could actually look at the sun for a long time and not feel it was hurting my eyes at all, (normally can only look right at it for a few seconds and get dots and blurs for a while) like on a very heavy cloudy day and yet elsewhere no clouds.

Dont know what to think really, I only know it made me feel sad.
It saddens me too Kizzie.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:59 PM   #31
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
It is certainly feasible, possible, that the high level of rainfall that we are witnessing here in the UK is due to weather manipulation and the subsequent clamour in the media to link it to climate change and the bogus global warming agenda as they do ad nauseam...manipulated just in time for the Paris Climate Change Conference to curry favour with a Syria weary public....maybe we should have a House of Commons vote on whether we should bomb Hurricane Desmond in to submission?

Bag those carpets up.
The PCC in Paris was the final stage of what was planned back in 2006, I remember Alan Watt talking about this back then and here we are, the level of corruption is astronomical, they even have a board of school governors and mayors on board with this.
What has not been realised yet is just how much money this must have cost to get going, then one realises what we are up against.

To see who is doing for whom, we simply demand every council to divulge their money trail and model on this, and then this will be blown sky high.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #32
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
The PCC in Paris was the final stage of what was planned back in 2006, I remember Alan Watt talking about this back then and here we are, the level of corruption is astronomical, they even have a board of school governors and mayors on board with this.
What has not been realised yet is just how much money this must have cost to get going, then one realises what we are up against.

To see who is doing for whom, we simply demand every council to divulge their money trail and model on this, and then this will be blown sky high.
Yes super glue, these are most certainly interesting times where we appear to be at almost optimum ridiculousness. The tide is turning and the lies are being exposed one by one. Soon the deceit, the whole charade will be seen for what it is, so transparently obvious that you would have to be in a coma not to see it, whether you accepted it or not.

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 08-12-2015 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:19 PM   #33
raburgeson

They are spraying here right now. I have something to disclose directly to the government. We know they do not spray above the ice in the Arctic in low population areas. Hunters from Pennsylvania hunt in an area of the northern shores of the Hudson Bay every year. They took a Ten inch German telescope hooked to a 26 megabyte Nikon camera and got the better Moon pictures than anything ever released on the net. Now they have been chipping away our rights. If Russia does not come forward with disclosure we are ready to. We are getting damn tired of our crooks over here and a look at what our crooked two party system is running now makes this an imminent necessity. You have no time left, clean up your act or we will take you to the cleaners.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:57 PM   #34
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Yes super glue, these are most certainly interesting times where we appear to be at almost optimum ridiculousness. The tide is turning and the lies are being exposed one by one. Soon the deceit, the whole charade will be seen for what it is, so transparently obvious that you would have to be in a coma not to see it, whether you accepted it or not.
The lid is slowly coming off but not fast enough SGG, if you study how TPTB did things in Plato's day you will see the ruined cities that were left behind the world over, the main places are the seven golden cities, or what the gospels call the seven golden candlesticks and other fine places, all fell around the same time to each other in any given cycle.

The elite know if the cities fall so do the people in them, when they are elsewhere, they could not give a dam what happens.

If you look at what Israel are doing to Lebanon today, check out their bombing campaign and the picture of what is coming shortly is just like before, it is my guess that the new power structure is going to be based somewhere in the middle east.

No chem trail here just bombs.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:19 AM   #35
decim

xfactorskyhooks

google that al egregore (video)
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 06:53 PM   #36
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Confirmation of Chemtrails

Have a look at this old letter sent to someone I know locally, it is part of a letter addressed to Hague, where he confirms that others are using the method but denies that the UK is involved, this confirms the lies and what is going on.

Last edited by the apprentice; 15-12-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 16-12-2015, 08:11 PM   #37
stargategazer
Inactive

I received a similar letter some years ago, the standard response and fob off from the Department of Transport or whatever government department my MP at the time referred it on to. Exactly what I expected.
Old 16-12-2015, 08:49 PM   #38
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
The lid is slowly coming off but not fast enough SGG, if you study how TPTB did things in Plato's day you will see the ruined cities that were left behind the world over, the main places are the seven golden cities, or what the gospels call the seven golden candlesticks and other fine places, all fell around the same time to each other in any given cycle.

The elite know if the cities fall so do the people in them, when they are elsewhere, they could not give a dam what happens.

If you look at what Israel are doing to Lebanon today, check out their bombing campaign and the picture of what is coming shortly is just like before, it is my guess that the new power structure is going to be based somewhere in the middle east.

No chem trail here just bombs.
I agree super glue that the awakening needs to accelerate to a point where weight of numbers will put a stop to this nonsense. Currently, the collective consciousness of humanity is in a state of amnesia and mass hypnosis, has disavowed its responsibility and given its power away. We are always looking for the best leader...the best of a bad bunch will do. When this happens we get so called leaders like Obama, Cameron, Merkel and Netanyahu and the tyranny that comes with them. Chemtrails is one manifestation of this tyranny. Each and every one of us has to share the responsibility for this, awaken and take back our power. Then the world will change for the better. The short term outlook appears to be very bleak when you look at the state of the planet and the chaos that is playing out but I am optimistic. I feel deep inside that we will come through this, hopefully sooner rather than later. Ultimately it is down to us.
Old 16-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #39
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Training

Quote:
I agree super glue that the awakening needs to accelerate to a point where weight of numbers will put a stop to this nonsense. Currently, the collective consciousness of humanity is in a state of amnesia and mass hypnosis, has disavowed its responsibility and given its power away. We are always looking for the best leader...the best of a bad bunch will do.
When this happens we get so called leaders like Obama, Cameron, Merkel and Netanyahu and the tyranny that comes with them. Chemtrails is one manifestation of this tyranny. Each and every one of us has to share the responsibility for this, awaken and take back our power.

Then the world will change for the better. The short term outlook appears to be very bleak when you look at the state of the planet and the chaos that is playing out but I am optimistic. I feel deep inside that we will come through this, hopefully sooner rather than later. Ultimately it is down to us.
I agree, those leaders should be doers rather than leaders.

The chem-trails issue is a very serious one indeed, for instance.

In Winnipeg Canada they were sprayed for many months by the US Air force until mothers were having above limits still births, even the native Indians noticed the deer having similar problems.

Here is TBTB playing god with free human beings regardless of the cost to life or useless eaters as they term us, what I think they are doing is to see how many people would die through a global experiment using violent agents, I truly do.

If you watch the film patriot you will see a similar idea, and we well know what they are thinking of doing in films is what they are actually thinking.

No roads in or out, no movements.

Old 16-12-2015, 09:56 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I agree, those leaders should be doers rather than leaders.

The chem-trails issue is a very serious one indeed, for instance.

In Winnipeg Canada they were sprayed for many months by the US Air force until mothers were having above limits still births, even the native Indians noticed the deer having similar problems.

Here is TBTB playing god with free human beings regardless of the cost to life or useless eaters as they term us, what I think they are doing is to see how many people would die through a global experiment using violent agents, I truly do.

If you watch the film patriot you will see a similar idea, and we well know what they are thinking of doing in films is what they are actually thinking.

No roads in or out, no movements.

They're using a range of silent weapons against us

They speak publically about the need for population control but none of them want to attempt that through democratic means

So they go under hand

With the vaccines and chemtrails and food additives and flouride in the water and the microwaves we're building a health timb bomb and its already starting to go off. We're seeing autim rates sky rocket in children and dementia cases rise in adults and it's also affecting people at younger ages

The problem with those kind of neurological disorders is tnhat they then tie up more poeple and resources to look after the afflicted people

It doesn't just affect the peron who is directly affected it also affects their loved ones indirectly as they then have to provide the care for the afefcted person

So it doesn't just have health implications it's gonna have economic implications too