Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 01-10-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
porridge
Banned

Default Wot no chemtrails?

We had pure blue skies this week in London, lovely sun..

Why no trails?
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
scottishryan

Trails in Fife, Scotland.

I was going to video or take photographs yesterday as it was unreal. Right old criss cross grids. Today seems fine though.

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:24 PM   #3
kizzie
Registered Users

Been getting them here (North Herts) as the sun goes down.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:38 PM   #4
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Been getting them here (North Herts) as the sun goes down.

Strange I live border of Herts an this is what it looks like tonight.

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:02 PM   #5
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Strange I live border of Herts an this is what it looks like tonight.

No didn't see anything tonight either, clear as anything, just planes with little comet trails.

Sunday night was very different though.

Last edited by kizzie; 01-10-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #6
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

At least 2 days of heavy trails followed by 2 days so far of no trails and blue sky. It is windy now and then though, so maybe that's not much good for laying trails? (south essex/north east of london)

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend

Last edited by silent revolution; 01-10-2015 at 07:12 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:21 PM   #7
dave52

East Midlands here - the last two days have been lovely and clear. Earlier in the week… not so much.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:25 AM   #8
no kidding

Nothing to do with the current weather pattern then? (High pressure - relatively few clouds, warm air in the daytime - cool air at night? ) Or has the government run out of chemicals to spray?

It's a meteorological phenomenon people! The 'chemtrails' will be back when the weather changes at the weekend...

Last edited by no kidding; 02-10-2015 at 10:26 AM.
no kidding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:35 AM   #9
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kidding View Post
Nothing to do with the current weather pattern then? (High pressure - relatively few clouds, warm air in the daytime - cool air at night? ) Or has the government run out of chemicals to spray?

It's a meteorological phenomenon people! The 'chemtrails' will be back when the weather changes at the weekend...
Weather hasn't changed here in the last week.. Misty in the morning and cold, hot in the afternoon. Trails on some evenings not on others.

I found it odd that they were all where the sun was and nowhere else.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:06 AM   #10
scottishryan

Quote:

Yesterday & Day of Spraying were identical in temperature, sunshine, and overall conditions.

In addition, the sky was in a grid formation not in any way similar to flight paths. On top of this, it was only in path of the Sun - as if trying to reflect it back - Northern sky was fine till it all spread, and planes were flying in those areas.

There is a massive difference between retelling what you believe to be true, and actually witnessing the act first hand, along with all variables.

Just saying

Old 02-10-2015, 11:32 AM   #11
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Yesterday & Day of Spraying were identical in temperature, sunshine, and overall conditions.

In addition, the sky was in a grid formation not in any way similar to flight paths. On top of this, it was only in path of the Sun - as if trying to reflect it back - Northern sky was fine till it all spread, and planes were flying in those areas.

There is a massive difference between retelling what you believe to be true, and actually witnessing the act first hand, along with all variables.

Just saying

Yep! You never normally see me in these types of threads as its not something I'm sold on.. But I cannot deny what my eyes told me .
Old 02-10-2015, 11:46 AM   #12
scottishryan

Quote:
Yep! You never normally see me in these types of threads as its not something I'm sold on.. But I cannot deny what my eyes told me .
I'm the same Kizzie, it's not an area that I wish to get bogged down in debate about, or even overly get into deep discussion as I've no idea what's going on, but my own eyes and intelligence tells me something is transpiring.

I watched 2 planes way back a few years ago, fly in formation leaving trails and then swing around and do more. I watched this for hours.

This is why I know the contrail from normal flights are not cutting it. Granted they looked like regular planes but clearly they were not.

They also only appear in front of the Sun's path and never in the Sky elsewhere.

It's very easy to take the media/official position and not question it at all, but something is not right and being kept quiet. I think it's to do with reflecting the Sun due to the positioning of it, what we do know is that they have no mandate from the people to do this, and we do not know what the affect will be on people.

To not question authority critically, but to question everything else is absolute ignorance.

Direct witnesses also know far more than repeaters.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:49 AM   #13
machineelf

They are phasing it out. The sky has been less chem filled than usual in the last month in Melbourne Australia.
One of the main purposes of them was to block out/distort the Sun. It is through the Sun that we receive not just warmth and light but also information(Icke has said this). It connects our minds. It sends and receives information.
It is an eye of sorts. I've been taking photos of it with my cheap new phone and the centre of it shows up as a black circle, I'm trying to find if anyone elses phone does this. I'll post a picture of this at some point. My phone is ZTE brand, it cost $10 new at a supermarket. Dam good for $10.
The war is virtually over and they are going to return things to normal, you may as well believe it, it will help it manifest sooner, plus it is true.
Like it was said in that old Simpsons Halloween episode where the billboards and statues come alive, "don't watch the monsters" "If you ignore them they will lose their power." They really do lose their power if you forget about them. Visualise a clear blue sky.
They have to phase them out before everybody works it out. How bloody obvious has it been though. Staggeringly obvious but if you hadn't heard about it you likely wouldn't notice because you just wouldn't think they were doing such a thing.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 11:54 AM   #14
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
I'm the same Kizzie, it's not an area that I wish to get bogged down in debate about, or even overly get into deep discussion as I've no idea what's going on, but my own eyes and intelligence tells me something is transpiring.

I watched 2 planes way back a few years ago, fly in formation leaving trails and then swing around and do more. I watched this for hours.

This is why I know the contrail from normal flights are not cutting it. Granted they looked like regular planes but clearly they were not.

They also only appear in front of the Sun's path and never in the Sky elsewhere.

It's very easy to take the media/official position and not question it at all, but something is not right and being kept quiet. I think it's to do with reflecting the Sun due to the positioning of it, what we do know is that they have no mandate from the people to do this, and we do not know what the affect will be on people.

To not question authority critically, but to question everything else is absolute ignorance.

I never believed it was to do with poisoning the earth, to me that makes no sense but it feels true that they want to stop the sun doing something.

This just popped up on my FB newsfeed.

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/01/27/a...r-frequencies/
Old 02-10-2015, 12:01 PM   #15
scottishryan

Quote:
I never believed it was to do with poisoning the earth, to me that makes no sense but it feels true that they want to stop the sun doing something.

This just popped up on my FB newsfeed.

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/01/27/a...r-frequencies/
I've been trying and testing out some manifestations Kizzie, so I picked a yellow flower to come into my sight. So it took 18 hours for someone to send me to a link with what I'm taking as my sign. The link you provided Hahahaha

I will get a good read of the article, I've a feeling it may talk about something I hypothesised with regards to energies coming in, and what machineelf is pointing too above.

Old 02-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #16
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
I've been trying and testing out some manifestations Kizzie, so I picked a yellow flower to come into my sight. So it took 18 hours for someone to send me to a link with what I'm taking as my sign. The link you provided Hahahaha

I will get a good read of the article, I've a feeling it may talk about something I hypothesised with regards to energies coming in, and what machineelf is pointing too above.

Cool!
Old 04-10-2015, 10:35 AM   #17
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
We had pure blue skies this week in London, lovely sun..

Why no trails?
It staggers the mind, i've had more nice, clear and sunny days in october than i had in this so called summer. And, yes, the spraying, for whatever reason has come to a halt. But i suspect this will be temporarily, or there's a major reason we don't know why the controllers are cutting it back? Difficult to estimate when one can't directly look behind the scenes.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #18
no kidding

Quote:

Just saying
So would you care to explain, in detail, exactly how you think this phenomenon takes place? For the benefit of all those who live in the UK, a vast majority of the traffic we see is transatlantic, whether originating from the UK or elsewhere in Europe. The Great Circle route takes the aircraft in a (largely) south to south-westerly direction - and where is the sun for the greatest part of the day?

Take a look at Flight Radar 24 and see the volume of traffic from Europe to the US - particularly between late morning and early evening, and see which way they fly. 99% of this is civil airline traffic - are you suggesting that civil airliners are loaded with chemicals?

The so-called grid patterns may be formed by the increasing use of private jets. If anyone lives near Luton or Farnborough airports, you will see dozens of these operating every day. Their flights tend not to follow the conventional routes because they are not going to places where the regular airlines fly. Britain has a relatively small air force these days and half of it is based overseas anyway, so there will be very few contrails from military aircraft.
no kidding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #19
vinnievega

Quote:

Surely the climate always plays a role, but on days like this you can see a massive decrease in planes and strokes of chemicals. It looks like it's supposed to look, like in the earlier days. And there's no way the climate can cause the trails, staying in the air for hours and dissipating into a muck and thereby blocking the Sun (and i've been noticing for years that the trails are mostly concentrated on the side where the Sun is), that one can see on heavy spraying days.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #20
vinnievega

Quote:

this is the official line from the U.N. about geo-engineering. They claim chemicals are being sprayed in the air to dim or reflect the Sun to 'fight' Global Warming . Thanks guys!

Someone who would seriously think up an idea, not that this is the case, that 'fighting' a (manufactured) 'problem' like Global Warming or Climate Change is best done by creating a highly poisenous chemical curtain or shield, which affects all life in a very negative way, to block sunlight must be the most insane motherfucker that ever existed.

Now i know this is part of the conspiracy and no way would a genuine, sane person ever think such idiocy up, but i'm surprised that no one would ever question the official line from the United Nations concerning geo-engineering (which can be looked up on their site) when it's obviously a malevolent plan and action that's totally insane. The insanity also expresses itself through technology like HAARP or CERN.

Last edited by vinnievega; 04-10-2015 at 01:14 PM.