Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-02-2007, 03:23 AM   #1
drgonzo
Inactive

Default The current state of the media.

As I logged onto MSN messenger I was greeted with the usual MSN today pop up and closed it without a second thought like usual, but then something urged me to go look at it again. I found that the top story was this:

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/...-5-07?GT1=7701

If anyone still has any doubts as to how so much of the population can be so clueless about what's going on, well, that should explain.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:04 AM   #2
cmdr_sabbathius

'Pathetic' is all I can say.
cmdr_sabbathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:00 PM   #3
notaslave
Inactive

Surely you didnt expect it to be ... "Police free two in terror inquiry." ?
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #4
harpalchemist

I appreciate the sentiment,but honestly i would rather not have wasted some of my time with absolute banal,self obsessed celebrities.Honestly folks,don't either bother looking,unless you want to know who is blah blah blah
harpalchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:11 PM   #5
drgonzo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpalchemist View Post
I appreciate the sentiment,but honestly i would rather not have wasted some of my time with absolute banal,self obsessed celebrities.Honestly folks,don't either bother looking,unless you want to know who is blah blah blah
I think you missed the point of the thread.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:59 PM   #6
mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaslave View Post
Surely you didnt expect it to be ... "Police free two in terror inquiry." ?
Well yes, I did actually. Notaslave, I live in hope...........!
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:05 PM   #7
mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
As I logged onto MSN messenger I was greeted with the usual MSN today pop up and closed it without a second thought like usual, but then something urged me to go look at it again. I found that the top story was this:

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/...-5-07?GT1=7701

If anyone still has any doubts as to how so much of the population can be so clueless about what's going on, well, that should explain.
Quite! In a previous post I mentioned that when I went into my local newsagents, I noticed that all the red tops, with their lurid front page drivel had virtually sold out, whilst the 'qualities' (well, as much as they're allowed to be) were still largely untouched. Depressing or what?
Old 08-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #8
unicorn

Default Pescy Tesco

I also cannot believe how many fucking tesco adverts there are on all these webpages... msn, aol, yahoo etc... What the fuck would I want with £3000 worth of bleeding tescos vouchers anyway, not even worthy of wiping my ass. mother****s. Those lovely colours of red, blue & white, now where else have I seen this colour combination... hmmmmm

For any sharing these sentiments, please check out the awesome website from Katherine Albrecht (author of 'Spychips') http://www.boycotttesco.com which has amazing RFID info on it. BTW, tescos are upgrading the use of RFID chips from 2 to 12 stores in the UK. Now how come that doesn't get in the news, hey mr murdock?! Also, if you ever have the unfortunate experience in being in a tesco store that has RFID technology in their products, have a look at their gillette razor hangers, suprise! you'll find a camera there taking a photo of you. It gets better... everbody at the checkout also has their photos taken, & if your till receipt doesn't show the gillette razors purchased, you'll be kept on record as a suspected shoplifter & surveillanced next time. Cosy, isn't it!

Anyway, why go on about this depressing stuff when you can have a haircut life jennifer anniston at the salon, ladies?? :roar:
Old 08-02-2007, 10:51 PM   #9
mari

Tescos are rubbish, & too big for their own boots. Grabbing up every spare bit of land they can to stop other supermarkets from building upon them doesn't get my vote AT ALL.