Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 18-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #21
anders lindman

Let's say that there are at least twice as many oil rigs today than there were in 2004. I haven't researched it but it's probably a fair guess.

Twice as many oil rigs will maybe not mean twice the oil production, granted, but isn't the fact that the total global oil production has remains essentially flat since around 2004?

Picture 10 kids eating ice cream as fast as they can. Now add 10 more kids and we get a total of 20 kids eating ice cream as fast as they can. Would 20 kids be able to eat more ice cream than 10 kids? We are talking on average here. Of course.

Now imagine for a moment 10 oil rigs pumping oil from the ground as fast as they can. Add 10 more oil rigs and we then have 20 oil rigs pumping oil from the ground as fast as they can. Would 20 oil rigs be able to pump more oil from the ground than 10 oil rigs? Yes, they would UNLESS the wells from which the 20 oil rigs pumped oil were far more depleted/smaller than the wells the 10 oil rigs pumped oil from.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #22
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Dubai crude cost US 24 cents/barrel to produce. Iraqi oil US 46 cents/barrel to produce. A barrel is 160 liters.

It cost 3 cents a/liter to refine the shit add on all the rest of the cost taxes which is a big one, administration transport and it would still only come to $1.00 a litre.

So dont tell me that it costs these pricks more money to drill down further to get that crap.

In 3 months B.P made a profit of 7.63 billion dollars Shell made a profit of 9.2 billion US dollars. That was an increase of 63% from the previous quarter.

Thanks Boots!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #23
anders lindman

Old 18-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #24
anders lindman

It's frustrating how crappy the information about peak oil is in the Web. Terabytes of data and hardly a single thread of any valuable information. It's either a bunch of peak oil deniers parroting disinfo or a bunch of peak oil fanatics discussing how to use your lawn for growing carrots when the time comes that matches the feverish Mad Max scenarios they have in their minds. Sigh!
Old 18-11-2008, 12:49 PM   #25
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
It's frustrating how crappy the information about peak oil is in the Web. Terabytes of data and hardly a single thread of any valuable information. It's either a bunch of peak oil deniers parroting disinfo or a bunch of peak oil fanatics discussing how to use your lawn for growing carrots when the time comes that matches the feverish Mad Max scenarios they have in their minds. Sigh!
Here's an interesting quote...

No Peak Oil
Abdullah S. Jum'ah, President, Director and CEO of Saudi Aramco states that the world has adequate reserves of conventional and nonconventional oil sources that will last for more than a century.[106][107] As recently as 2008 he pronounced "We have grossly underestimated mankind’s ability to find new reserves of petroleum, as well as our capacity to raise recovery rates and tap fields once thought inaccessible or impossible to produce.” Jum’ah believes that in-place conventional and non-conventional liquid resources may ultimately total between 13 trillion and 16 trillion barrels and that only a small fraction (1.1 trillion) has been extracted to date.[108]

“ I do not believe the world has to worry about ‘peak oil’ for a very long time. ”
— Abdullah S. Jum'ah, 2008-01
[
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 12:55 PM   #26
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
Here's an interesting quote...

No Peak Oil
Abdullah S. Jum'ah, President, Director and CEO of Saudi Aramco states that the world has adequate reserves of conventional and nonconventional oil sources that will last for more than a century.[106][107] As recently as 2008 he pronounced "We have grossly underestimated mankind’s ability to find new reserves of petroleum, as well as our capacity to raise recovery rates and tap fields once thought inaccessible or impossible to produce.” Jum’ah believes that in-place conventional and non-conventional liquid resources may ultimately total between 13 trillion and 16 trillion barrels and that only a small fraction (1.1 trillion) has been extracted to date.[108]

“ I do not believe the world has to worry about ‘peak oil’ for a very long time. ”
— Abdullah S. Jum'ah, 2008-01
[
Interesting quote from a man who has tripled his own company's oil rigs the few recent years and still barely been able to keep the oil production at a flat level.
Old 18-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #27
anders lindman

Barack 'Barry' Obama said that his plan is that in 10 years time the U.S. will be independent of oil from the Middle East. On the surface that may seem like a bold statement on par with putting a man on the moon (with a little help from a certain Mr. Kubrick), but it's not, simply because in 10 years time there will be no oil of any significance left in the Middle East.
Old 18-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #28
anders lindman

Why, did you know that Aramco (I think it was) is building an enormous pipeline in Saudi Arabia for.....hold on to your seat belt for this one.....sea water!!! That's right. The idea is to pump vast amounts of sea water into the oil fields in order to (in theory) be able to extract oil from what can only be.....in the ordinary sense......depleted oil fields. Is that a sign of.........desperation.....or what?!
Old 18-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #29
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozlo View Post
Just because the oil is not drilled does not signal anything sinister. There are fields here in the North Sea which were proven in the seventies and not developed. This could be for various reasons from technology limits to as simple as cashflow. And it is also my opinion that there is not hundreds of years worth of oil left in the North Sea but maybe thirty to forty. My reasons for saying this are are simple economics. When an area is first exploited the easy oil is taken first ie the massive fields and wells drilled straight down and the formation pressure alone is enough to bring oil to the surface. As these fields are exploited ever smaller and complex fields are developed with lower margins and greater chance of an unsuccesful well being drilled. Take it from me that the majority of wells now being completed in the North Sea are highly complex with high risk for the companys involved, ie all the easy oil is gone. The main attraction for the companys operating in the UK is stability as the area's of the world with largely unexploited resources are in unstable country's such as Nigeria.

Basically what happens is they force water down to push the oil out quicker, they done this up until 1992 in the north sea, now they just let it flow naturally the reason being is that the UK government know that oil is there biggest asset. so they are saving it.

The only people whom really know are the guys whom sit there infront of the computers on the rigs and see exactly the amount of oil in that field. my dad is that man, he recherches and drills the oil fields, he earns lots of cash and is very well known in the offshore industry.

You couldn't keep correct information from him, as he helps create it.

He has always said there is FAR more oil than even the government knows about ad the oils company's go to great lengths to keep there data safe (Large salaries)
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #30
wazaaap

Quote:
That could be correct. What I suspect however is that people working in the oil business are given disinfo deliberately and that only very few people at the top of the oil business have the true knowledge. In fact, much statistics about oil reserves is kept secret and researchers and experts have to find out the truth through many indirect information sources.

It's probably not only in Saudi Arabia that they have massively increased the number of oil rigs. As one of the experts said in the video above, they have to drill for oil in smaller and smaller oil fields. It's therefore not a surprise that your dad is so busy designing new oil rigs and helping countries all over the world to start drilling in more and more places.
From what i understand, he told me that the technology at them moment is revolved around using lasers to penetrate the ocean floors as drills cost lots of cash, they then put in reflective pipes that can the bent the beams to drill any direction they want.

Apparently it is cheaper and Quicker, it also limits the amount of waisted oil.

Fuck im surprised how much i actually know i thought i switched off when he talked lol.

I will question him more in 8 weeks when he is back in the UK.
Old 18-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #31
steevo
Inactive

Default Peak Oil is a scam

Whoever controls the oil controls the world. The same goes for food, water and MONEY.

Last edited by steevo; 18-11-2008 at 02:34 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #32
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Whoever controls the oil controls the world. The same goes for food, water and MONEY.
if you control energy u control the world.

food and water fall into that category.
Old 18-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #33
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
From what i understand, he told me that the technology at them moment is revolved around using lasers to penetrate the ocean floors as drills cost lots of cash, they then put in reflective pipes that can the bent the beams to drill any direction they want.

Apparently it is cheaper and Quicker, it also limits the amount of waisted oil.

Fuck im surprised how much i actually know i thought i switched off when he talked lol.

I will question him more in 8 weeks when he is back in the UK.
Lasers?! Sounds like sci-fi. It's true that oil companies have large scientific and technological knowledge and resources. I heard that Exxon Mobil has 20,000 scientists employed just to analyze statistics, collected data from oil fields and such!
Old 18-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #34
wazaaap

Quote:
Lasers?! Sounds like sci-fi. It's true that oil companies have large scientific and technological knowledge and resources. I heard that Exxon Mobil has 20,000 scientists employed just to analyze statistics, collected data from oil fields and such!
well he is not the sort of man whom makes stuff up, also he only discusses work with me as he wants me to follow in his footsteps. i never hear him talk of work to his friends.
Old 18-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #35
wazaaap

http://www.csiro.au/news/LaserZentrumHannovereV.html

there yo go
Old 18-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #36
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
if you control energy u control the world.

food and water fall into that category.
What about the last catergory, MONEY ?
They are simply putting the price up on EVERYTHING, so that we the people have virtually no money (or food or water or oil). Yes it's all connected. We will need to work for our "masters" all hours god sends just to survive. No freedom. But to do it efficiently, it has to be done on a global scale. It's all out war on the people.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #37
airkraft

I personally believe that oil isnt "fossil fuel" at all....especially because of the depths they are finding it. Its some sort of natural phenomena, but what exactly, I dont know.

Oil wells do start to fill up again, but at what rate I dont know, most probably very slowly.

Because its self renewing source...there will be plenty of oil around for many years to come
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #38
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
What about the last catergory, MONEY ?
They are simply putting the price up on EVERYTHING, so that we the people have virtually no money (or food or water or oil). Yes it's all connected. We will need to work for our "masters" all hours god sends just to survive. No freedom. But to do it efficiently, it has to be done on a global scale. It's all out war on the people.
i wouldn't worry about money mate lol

They will make a global currency and turn it into credits, you will be given a set amount each week, just like Alan watt says most days on his podcast.

The elite don't recognize money, infact im sure they laugh at us for wanting it so much, they care more for power.

if they control energy they effectively don't need money.
Old 18-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #39
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
I personally believe that oil isnt "fossil fuel" at all....especially because of the depths they are finding it. Its some sort of natural phenomena, but what exactly, I dont know.

Oil wells do start to fill up again, but at what rate I dont know, most probably very slowly.

Because its self renewing source...there will be plenty of oil around for many years to come
I agree. it regenerates quicker than they tell us.
Old 18-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #40
anders lindman

Quote:
Ok, but that is about lasers used for measurement instruments (although I didn't read the whole article). On the other hand it's perhaps possible that they have high power lasers. But can they really use them for drilling in the oceanic crust which primarily consists of basalt, a dense and heavy type of rock?