Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2015, 12:12 AM   #161
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
I've been self learning about music as I want to learn about writing songs. I've learned that there is a rule around the sequence of chords in songs ( C F G ) for example. I've recently been told that some of the Beatles songs did not follow those rules.

I haven't checked the chord sequence they follow in their songs but it's interesting you post about their music not being accurate.
Well, it's not that it wasn't accurate, it was just recorded with different frequencies. Mhz, or Megahertz manipulation.

This is a video for those who can't really grasp who and what George Martin was to the Beatles, and can't get past the story-speak of "He was the fifth Beatle..." George made this music, George made the Beatles happen. He's always careful to say "we", and acknowledges the "boys" contributions, but watch right until the end, as he tips his hat. George had an ego too....

ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:32 AM   #162
honkytonky
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 59
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
u wot m8, Ringo was a great drummer
First of all big thanks to Ron for a great thread.
Just my opinion and that of others that Ringo was a shit drummer you just have to look at early TV footage of the Beatles for evidence of this.

Any who......

I don't know if this helps in anyway however my Father in Law worked on Give my regards to Broad street and met Paul and Ringo. He said Paul was very down to earth whereas Ringo was a diva. Paul gave my father in law a signed hard back book of Beatles sheet music and a hard back book of Linda's photographs signed by both of them.

Just to repeat great thread Ron!!

Last edited by honkytonky; 06-02-2015 at 08:43 AM.
honkytonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:47 AM   #163
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonky View Post
First of all big thanks to Ron for a great thread.

Secondly it was well known that Ringo was a shit drummer you just have to look at early TV footage of the Beatles to see this.

I don't know if this helps in anyway however my Father in Law worked on Give my regards to Broad street and met Paul and Ringo. He said Paul was very down to earth whereas Ringo was a diva. Paul gave my father in law a signed hard back book of Beatles sheet music and a hard back book of Linda's photographs signed by both of them.

Just to repeat great thread Ron!!
As time went by Ringo improved though. By the time they got to Abbey Road he was a much better drummer than he had been on Please Please Me. Having said that, Ringo must be the luckiest man in pop/rock history. Compared to the others a lightweight who nevertheless was one of "the fab four."
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:58 AM   #164
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Whoever these people are that were saying Ringo was a shit drummer clearly don't have a clue.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:07 AM   #165
honkytonky
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 59
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Well, it's not that it wasn't accurate, it was just recorded with different frequencies. Mhz, or Megahertz manipulation.

This is a video for those who can't really grasp who and what George Martin was to the Beatles, and can't get past the story-speak of "He was the fifth Beatle..." George made this music, George made the Beatles happen. He's always careful to say "we", and acknowledges the "boys" contributions, but watch right until the end, as he tips his hat. George had an ego too....

Hi Ron,
Are you saying that the musical driving force was not the members themselves?
Manufactured maybe ?
honkytonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:57 AM   #166
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonky View Post
Hi Ron,
Are you saying that the musical driving force was not the members themselves?
Manufactured maybe ?
If Martin was the real driving force, why is he never credited as one of the writers or even THE writer? Is he really that devoid of ego that he doesn't mind that all that credit goes to four scruffy amateurs from Liverpool? Does he really object to making obscene amounts of money? And why didn't he do the same thing for other "manufactured acts" to make the obvious statement "I am the genius here" like Phil Spector did? In the case of the Spector acts there never was any doubt who was pulling the strings.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:49 PM   #167
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
If Martin was the real driving force, why is he never credited as one of the writers or even THE writer? Is he really that devoid of ego that he doesn't mind that all that credit goes to four scruffy amateurs from Liverpool? Does he really object to making obscene amounts of money? And why didn't he do the same thing for other "manufactured acts" to make the obvious statement "I am the genius here" like Phil Spector did? In the case of the Spector acts there never was any doubt who was pulling the strings.
There are lots of situations where people are given credit for songs they didn't write, and it was done by a staff writer or a producer, in every bit the same way that sometimes the face in the video wasn't the one who sang on the recording. Right? You know this. That's just business. Elvis has songwriting credits but I don't think Elvis ever wrote down anything but his name. Alanis Morrissette came out with a huge record in the mid '90's, she was put up there with Joni Mitchell FFS.... Alanis didn't write a damn thing, she presented her ideas to Glen Ballard, he who is a songwriter, arranger, multi instrumentalist, producer and engineer..... "I've got an idea for a song about..." and Glen filled in all the blanks, like Martin did. It's got NOTHING to do with ego. Nothing.

Production points on over 500,000,000 albums sold?? How much do you figure George Martin was worth?

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetwo...tin-net-worth/

That site says $410 million

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...tin-net-worth/

That one says $400 million

One of the, if not THE richest producers EVER. Ya know? I consider 400 million an obscene amount of money. McCartney doesn't have much more than that. Paul was very well rewarded for this gig. They all were. How much is a soul worth in money terms? George Martin was hired to be the Beatles producer. He made their records. It's very simple, but that damn music biography-think just interferes with processing any new information it seems. What can you do?

EGO? Look at what Martin did. It speaks for itself. Some folks are content to let their work speak for itself, and don't need to blare their own horn.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:51 PM   #168
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonky View Post
Hi Ron,
Are you saying that the musical driving force was not the members themselves?
Manufactured maybe ?
I feel like I'm commisserating with a ghost...

Yes. That's what I'm saying. New and improved, manufactured with a new generation in mind.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:54 PM   #169
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Whoever these people are that were saying Ringo was a shit drummer clearly don't have a clue.
It's opinion, folks are entitled. Paul played drums on Beatles recordings too. I like Ringo's drumming on "What Is Life?" by George Harrison. Ringo was.... OK. Ginger Baker could have done Ringo's parts with one arm and one leg. But that's neither here nor there.....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:48 AM   #170
quiranitramsab
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 189
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
This is why Paul is Dead has endured, because there was something to the "Paul was replaced" part of it. I only noticed it in Paul until kiwi pointed out the differences in Lennon as well..... that's two I can see who used doubles and the Yellow Submarine cartoon has a John Lennon double (they all have doubles in that movie...) with a different nose than the original. Again a psyop that was hidden in plain sight. These are the "clues" on the albums. And in their films.... I found this image disturbing, it appears in "Magical Mystery Tour", it looks like a headless torso with the words "Magical Mystical Boy" written across the upper chest.....



It's unsettling and weird. I still can't "see" the George or Ringo doubles yet, I'm still wrapping my head around a lot of this. Folks have suggested that they were all replaced.....
Creepy and disgusting image ...
HavenĀ“t seen this one before .
In the same vein as " The silence of the lambs " , the album cover with the baby corpses and the writings on the wall after the Manson murders .
But it also reminds me of the scene at Bohemian Grove , with the mock human sacrifice .
__________________

सहस्रनाम ततुलयम राम नाम वरानने |
Sahasranāma tat tulyam Rāma nāma Varānane .


Last edited by quiranitramsab; 10-02-2015 at 02:51 AM.
quiranitramsab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 07:34 AM   #171
scottw
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 19
Likes: 17 (12 Posts)
Default

I'm enjoying reading this thread - but can we really speculate that Paul McCartney is the secret love child of Aleister Crowley? I really don't get that link at all. Maybe someone can explain.

Crowley's name seems to come up in all sorts of rock conspiracy theories these days. Why is that? The only seemingly substantial link for me is with Jimmy Page who studied Crowley's work and bought his house. For me, the Beatles and the Stones were just toying with the occult to be a bit edgy and nothing more. But I'll gladly debate this with others.

I'm a massive fan of the Doors who've also been linked to Crowley over the past couple of years. I've read all of the books about the band and there's nothing to suggest that Jim Morrison was influenced by Crowley. It will be One Direction next!
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 03:08 PM   #172
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I'm enjoying reading this thread - but can we really speculate that Paul McCartney is the secret love child of Aleister Crowley? I really don't get that link at all. Maybe someone can explain.

Crowley's name seems to come up in all sorts of rock conspiracy theories these days. Why is that? The only seemingly substantial link for me is with Jimmy Page who studied Crowley's work and bought his house. For me, the Beatles and the Stones were just toying with the occult to be a bit edgy and nothing more. But I'll gladly debate this with others.

I'm a massive fan of the Doors who've also been linked to Crowley over the past couple of years. I've read all of the books about the band and there's nothing to suggest that Jim Morrison was influenced by Crowley. It will be One Direction next!


Will the Jonas Brothers do? That's the oldest brother with a Crowley shirt on. Jay Z has a whole clothing line with Baphomet on it and he has some with this, one of Crowley's slogans...






That's Adam Lambert who now sings with Queen.


The Beatles posed like Crowley from the "Book of Magick" on the cover of Help!, and they included two pics of Crowley on the cover of Sgt Pepper's.... McCartney's album Venus and Mars takes it's title from an "act" in a play/psychodrama Crowley staged in the 1910's. Ozzy Osbourne is an admitted HUGE Beatles fan. Not sure if this is connected but this is from Ozzy's first album;



"Conceived in the eye of a secret, and they scattered the afterbirth..."


The Beatles were the first to openly present anything from Crowley in the entertainment realm. The Paul is illegitimate child of Crowley scenario is only hinted at on certain sites and it's a stretch for sure. But in choosing pics for the cover of Sgt Pepper's, they allegedly tossed this pic of Crowley because it looked too much like Paul.

ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #173
scottw
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 19
Likes: 17 (12 Posts)
Default

Okay - I take your point, to a point.

I walked in to a pub a couple of years ago and one of my mates who likes designer clothes was sitting there in an expensive T-shirt with that famous Crowley image on it. He didn't know who it was so I had to explain it to him.

My argument is that some of the younger pop stars could be wearing T-shirts like this purely because they have been produced by the leading designer labels. Not because they are part of wider conspiracy.

The Jay-Z one is a bit too in your face though. I've got to agree with that!
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 07:45 PM   #174
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Okay - I take your point, to a point.

I walked in to a pub a couple of years ago and one of my mates who likes designer clothes was sitting there in an expensive T-shirt with that famous Crowley image on it. He didn't know who it was so I had to explain it to him.

My argument is that some of the younger pop stars could be wearing T-shirts like this purely because they have been produced by the leading designer labels. Not because they are part of wider conspiracy.

The Jay-Z one is a bit too in your face though. I've got to agree with that!
Wearing those shirts makes them an unknowing participant in a wider conspiracy though. Like flashing the horns, or the 666 over the eyes, again, first was these cats...



.... and everyone copies. The first entertainers to flash these signs that I can find, were the peace and love Beatles. They of the Book of Magick poses, they of Crowley on the album cover, they with the above. The Beatles introduced LSD on a mass scale, the Beatles introduced Transcendental Meditation, primal scream therapy.... on and on. The Beatles almost singlehandedly ushered in the New Age.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 09:03 PM   #175
howie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,105
Likes: 8 (2 Posts)
Default

See my post #95

& scroll past shill post to #97 for the 2 video links

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1061467969


Remember Magical Mystery Tour (1967) when he says I'm actually 30?
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 10:30 PM   #176
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Paul still appears amazingly sprightly for a 77 year old.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 10:51 PM   #177
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Throwin up the horns

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 11:07 PM   #178
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,450
Likes: 162 (99 Posts)
Default

Early Faul on the keys

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 11:40 PM   #179
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Paul still appears amazingly sprightly for a 77 year old.
For a 72 year old as well. Paul dips into the HGH I'm sure. Most of the older entertainers do. The fountain of youth is apprently contained in the pituitary glands of unborn babies....






"All You Need Is Luuurrrve..."
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 11:47 PM   #180
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Throwin up the horns

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Early Faul on the keys

Now you're being obtuse... stop that.


The above "horns" photo is nowhere near as blatant as Paul with the 666 hands over the eyes and John with the horns fore and back. Right?

You've got to be reasonable...
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.