Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 14-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #41
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
hmmmm....

well, i remember twice or so in the past few years that she actually said something that i found good.

i know the truth movement's view on the royals, but for the last year or two i've become very suspicious that there is something out there trying to displace all current royals on this planet....and then take their place, then actually creating a "kingdom" of much worse...

the rabbit hole really does seem deep....if the q of e says stuff like this...
I agree. I have felt that there is a group/entity trying to bring down the royals, hence why they're pushing wills and kate in the hope we stay loyal.
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #42
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Will Self calling for a republic on QT just now, he's bang on the money pointing out the ridiculous media frenzy around the royal wedding!
Yes, but then he made himself look stupid by stating that anyone opposed to mass immigration is a racist....fkn idiot!
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain
Old 14-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #43
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
I agree. I have felt that there is a group/entity trying to bring down the royals, hence why they're pushing wills and kate in the hope we stay loyal.
Rupert Murdoch?
Old 14-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #44
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
Rupert Murdoch?
Yes. Could be others as well.
Old 14-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #45
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
Yes, but then he made himself look stupid by stating that anyone opposed to mass immigration is a racist....fkn idiot!
Yes he did what a silly sausage eh!!! Infact ive had this saying in my head all week and cant remember where i picked it up but it keeps cropping up....

Literation is no substitute for substance!

Haaa! It was QI it was!!
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote