Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 27-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #21
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwakingup View Post
Where did you see that message?
ITN news at 10, 2 nights ago, it was litterally a 3 second flash report.

Said, This year could be the last year money is printed.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #22
dagda1

It feels like a helpless situation where one feels powerless.

The unfolding events are going to be very scary.
dagda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #23
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
ITN news at 10, 2 nights ago, it was litterally a 3 second flash report.

Said, This year could be the last year money is printed.
Digital money doesn't need money printing
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #24
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
I don't share your 'optimism' with digital money.
Yes, some would like to have it now, but other don't want it, and generally they lack behind.

I go more for some intermediate currencies, possibly gold backed, which doesn't solve the problem.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #25
dagda1

Gold and silver are what most economists are recommending.
Old 28-02-2011, 12:52 AM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagda1 View Post
Gold and silver are what most economists are recommending.
Then these economists speak with a forked tongue, they would love to see all of your CD's in the form of gold which is in very short reply right now in their safe keeping.

Hence the big rush to collect it from the public arena today, where the adverts are Ramsdened down your throat on TV.
And into their coffers for some credits and again safe keeping, and that is what they will probably demand as they did in the 30's depression, where a 10 year jail scentance was waiting if you conveinently forgot where you had burried it all, and once that happens you will probably never see any of it ever again.

Speacial thinking rights might need to be considered here, because I do not want to see anybody loose theirs to the shills, barstewards all of them.

Did you know the money chasers have Dollar signs tatooed on the insides of their eyelids, lol.

Andy's kind of anarchy is the best choice and one I can personally relate to and also make work for me and others in our group with the good old skills to save the days of many who also learn to use their hand to eye instead of their head to eye coordinations.

No hole in my head by Malvina Reynolds, youtube her.
Old 28-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
Exactly what they are after, where every physical fiat you own will dissapear into thin air.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #28
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
It feels like a helpless situation where one feels powerless.

The unfolding events are going to be very scary.
Not if the masses learned to play their own flute and pretty soon so they never had to follow the hollow piper into the mountain without a doorway back out.

The way I see things happening if the golden children do not start putting their stability into motion without interest upon another, is they will lose everything they have ever worked and paid duties on it too boot for.

Time is running out fast, if something can be acheived and so as to limit self damages, all physical fiat's must be removed at the same time from shills tills for the pill to work.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #29
blackstar76

Quote:
I have real fears for the future and this news just is not getting out.

At best a lot of people will lose everything, at worst, this is heading towards world war 3.

Saudia Arabia will go next to a "revolution" to democracy. There are already rumours of Isreal attacking lebanon.
Yep that is the plan. Make everyone so desperate that war seems like a golden way out of it all. USA were not building a war empire to let it sit and rust out. It will be used very soon. To make a war so terrible that everyone unites afterwards under one flag and one control grid. United Nations 2.0
Old 28-02-2011, 01:47 AM   #30
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Thanks for mentioning this.

In recent weeks all our local supermarkets small or large have only 1/2 full food shelves or much less.

No panic, but I`ve been observing this and wondering whats happening.

There is a very much less foodstuffs on shelves than normal, any time of day or day of the week. Even the big boys.

The bargain cheapie supermarkets like NETO, LIDL have a serious lack of stuff on the shelves compared to recent years.
I have noticed that too with the Coop and it has been like thatfor two months now.

I did want to post here, I think j did and got no answers, a month ago... But I knew thus would be a topic anyway again.
The shif is slowly approaching the fan.
It stinks already!
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #31
cleopatraxxx

Quote:

At best a lot of people will lose everything, at worst, this is heading towards world war 3.

Saudia Arabia will go next to a "revolution" to democracy. There are already rumours of Isreal attacking lebanon.
To these news and rumours I believe nobody who has been reading the forum for at least a year will be surprised...
A conflict in the middle east developing into WW3....
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 02:58 AM   #32
felakuti

You will all be here in 5 years' time predicting the same ''imminent great meltdown'', while munching on breakfast donuts.
felakuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 03:13 AM   #33
truepositive

Crackers and water maybe.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #34
ritchs

My feeling is that they could drift along with everything in a downward spiral for the next 12-18 months. I have no pretensions at being an economist, just my feel for things as I have watching for a few years now.

On the other hand, we know a world currency just sees too hard to swallow for too many countries. Russia and China will go along with that? I think not. They might precipitate a crisis, an invasion of Libya or other things to accelerate things in that direction. I could see a North American Union being ramrodded down peoples throats with a war time crisis atmosphere. The sheep's bleating and so scared (and rightly so, with real blood flowing) Yes, I can smell Ameros being freshly minted. (some say they already are) Still, it will be a hard sell, especially on the heels of so many other things. Social Security is bankrupt. Baby boomers are set to retire at unprecedented rates for the next 15 years, its already started. And that southern border is hemorrhaging refugees and anchor babies in a a tidal wave, like there is no tomorrow.

Things are moving fast, I don't want to think too much or I won't be able to sleep tonight

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 04:17 AM   #35
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by felakuti View Post
You will all be here in 5 years' time predicting the same ''imminent great meltdown'', while munching on breakfast donuts.
Yeah by that time the National debt will only be 20 trillion. With no social security for the elderly. And the rest of the remaining jobs gone to China or India.

Nice to see optimism but come on. There is no way out of this mess. It's a ticking time bomb. Your administration can do nothing for you. It's a done deal.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:40 AM   #36
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

This is what I have been saying for quite some time now, as soon as Saudi Arabia and any of the other major oil producers are under direct threat, the war for oil will start and will not end until all uncontinued oil flow is. Fully secured, Iran might yet give up withput any fight when it knows all other countries have fallen, a major wartime embargo would be so complete that its own people would eventually demand a peacefull ending, three meals from civilisation and a world food shortage for sellective countries is a very powerfull weapon indeed.

The electronic money which now runs into the high 90% is enough of a threat to finalise things in a war settong, the peoples weaknesses are real and they are here this minuite for the electronic baton to begin in earnest...

Those who are a slaves to its rythm right now will go with the flow, that many without a trade, job or any other ways of a life giving alternative will beg for it...

This is why the true figures of the jobless and needy are being hidden from us the world over, not just at home.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #37
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
This is what I have been saying for quite some time now, as soon as Saudi Arabia and any of the other major oil producers are under direct threat, the war for oil will start and will not end until all uncontinued oil flow is. Fully secured, Iran might yet give up withput any fight when it knows all other countries have fallen, a major wartime embargo would be so complete that its own people would eventually demand a peacefull ending, three meals from civilisation and a world food shortage for sellective countries is a very powerfull weapon indeed.

The electronic money which now runs into the high 90% is enough of a threat to finalise things in a war settong, the peoples weaknesses are real and they are here this minuite for the electronic baton to begin in earnest...

Those who are a slaves to its rythm right now will go with the flow, that many without a trade, job or any other ways of a life giving alternative will beg for it...

This is why the true figures of the jobless and needy are being hidden from us the world over, not just at home.
War is planned and on its way.. the Iranians will never bow down to the USA.. or N Koreans for that matter, this has been planned for decades, best accept it and prepare for the worst if you want to weather the storm..

The dependence of oil in the middle east is over.. cold fusion or similar tec is whats coming.. the west are in the process of cutting the middle east off.. the middle east are dependent on the west buying their oil.. they are going to be angry mother fuckers to say the least..
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 28-02-2011 at 09:51 AM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #38
dagda1

The more you dig the more frightening it gets. I thought all this was crap until the weekend. I cannot believe I did not see this before.

The message needs to get out. People need awakened.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #39
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:

The message needs to get out. People need awakened.
To what end?
trigger_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #40
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Yeah by that time the National debt will only be 20 trillion. With no social security for the elderly. And the rest of the remaining jobs gone to China or India.

Nice to see optimism but come on. There is no way out of this mess. It's a ticking time bomb. Your administration can do nothing for you. It's a done deal.
yup.....put a fork in it.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote