Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 16-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
britishnick

Default Tell your MP to stop financial terrorism NOW

There's a second reading in Parliamnt THIS FRIDAY 19th Nov 2010 about helping stop fractional reserve banking.

PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO YOUR MP:

Simply click on www.writetothem.com type your postcode, click on write to you MP, fill in the blanks.

Dear MP,

The ability to control the money supply in this country is the ability to induce financial stability, collapse, inflation, deflation, hyper-inflation, unemployment, employment and more...

The Bank of England used to have this privilege, even though they are not under the control of Parliament or the Lords any more. The BoE have ultimate authority on monetary policy.

Ben Normal, Deputy Secretary of The Bank of England is on record saying that [1]"under EU legislation, central banks are not allowed to lend money to governments"

Due to the debt based money system we have, coupled with this (potentially treasonous?) regulation from the EU has forced the United Kingdom to "sell debt" to private banks (investment banks, hedge funds, pension schemes etc) and to other sovereign nations who are stuck in the same (sinking) boat. All this newly created money was created from thin air, as a debt, with additional debt added in the form of interest... and the money to pay back the additional interest was never created, so in order to pay this debt back we must borrow yet more money (in the form of the sales of gilts) at yet more interest from private organisations. When we are unable to borrow more as the snowball of debt accumulates, and the loans are called in, the owners of the debt will take payment in the form of assets which backed the debts, which will most likely include the real wealth and assets of the United Kingdom. I expect this to include even more "privatisation" of utilities, transport, postal service, prisons, schools, hospitals etc etc. The only organisations with enough "money" to buy these to "help" us pay our "debts" will be large investment banks... You know, the ones who caused the debt and bailout bubbles in the first place? Haven't they done well for themselves.

My question to you is this: Why doesn't the government of the United Kingdom create the money from this air and just spend it in to the economy DEBT FREE. They wouldn't have to pass on and debts to the taxpayers. There would be no interest to pay. Money could be spent directly on improving the lives of everyone in the UK on education, health, transportation, housing etc.

Why is this not being done? Debt free money, created by the people for the people? Money is supposed to be a simple form of exchanging goods. Today it is the mechanism that big banks have used to enslave this country and virtually all countries on the planet. We the people can see this now, it is blindingly obvious. The time has come to make a choice. Are you on the side of the people who elected you to help them, or are you on the side of the greedy, corrupt bankers who will very soon be making yet more desperate attempts to hold on to the power they have created over the last few hundred years? Will you help the financial terrorists or the people?

Douglas Carswell MP, is having a second reading of a Bill to stop fractional reserve banking on Friday 19th November 2010 [2] which I urge you to support as a step in the right direction to regain sovereignty and reduce financial slavery in the UK.

Corruption has prevailed in this debt based, greed rewarding, growing consumption, transfer of wealth to the few, centralisation of power system we have and it's all based on the fraud of the monetary system.

Never before have the people of this planet learnt so much about how the world works. The time to help humanity is NOW.

Yours sincerely,

Nick

Source:
[1] http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...93%201.PDF.pdf
[2] http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/2010...serve-banking/

Please send it to you local MP. The more they know we know, the quicker we can rule out incompetance if they don't change the system ASAP.

Make sure after sending you check your inbox for the confirmation email to click on

peace
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."

Last edited by britishnick; 16-11-2010 at 02:02 PM.
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
dreamweaver

It's a good letter, Nick, but I'm not sure what I'll achieve by sending it to mine. He's a brand new Tory MP from the last election, I've met him several times and he's as thick as two short planks. He's already been sucked into the Westminster 'bubble' and will just toe the party line.

I could send a simplified version for him though.
Old 16-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
It's a good letter, Nick, but I'm not sure what I'll achieve by sending it to mine. He's a brand new Tory MP from the last election, I've met him several times and he's as thick as two short planks. He's already been sucked into the Westminster 'bubble' and will just toe the party line.

I could send a simplified version for him though.
Anything and everythign will help. We can whine and whinge all we like but until we actually do something nothing will change.

best of luck with your simpleton

We gotta send it so they can't claim ignorance when they're up for treason.

peace.
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
Old 16-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #4
samina
Inactive

Send him a copy of "The Protocols of Zion"
samina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by samina View Post
Send him a copy of "The Protocols of Zion"
That'll work.

I think the idea is to try to get the MP to see our point of view about fractional reserve banking, not associate us with swivel-eyed loonies.

The Protocols are basically a third-rate plagiarism of Maurice Joly's fictional satire "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu", replacing the antagonist Machiavelli with the Jews. You have to be pretty bloody thick to read the Protocols and find it to be convincing dialogue by people who were really plotting to take over the world.

Don't pollute britishnick's thread with this tosh, please, he has a good idea here.
Old 16-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
Anything and everythign will help. We can whine and whinge all we like but until we actually do something nothing will change.

peace.
This is the spirit, done it for 4 of the TD's here I've picked who seem to have grey cells. We'll see how it goes
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
This is the spirit, done it for 4 of the TD's here I've picked who seem to have grey cells. We'll see how it goes
nice one

...and thanks Dreamweaver

I've mailed a bunch of like minded folk about this too. and there's a few on tpuc done already.

(as well as our non compliance) These Lords and MP's are need the pressure of the truth surounding them... if Fox News can crack (for whatever reason) on the 9/11 issue being an inside job, we can bloody well do it on this too.

Being a conduit of truth has to be a good thing.

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace!
Old 17-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #8
britishnick

Here's my reply:

-----
Thank you for writing to me regarding the workings of the UK banking
system and the creation of money.

I am grateful to you for letting mr have your views.

I have drawn your concerns to the attention of the Chancellor of the
Exchequer.

I will write to you again as soon as I can.

Kind regards.

Simon Kirby MP
--------------------
Old 17-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
hoverfly

I've just sent mine off to Lindsay Roy (Gordon Browns neighbourly MP) Labour.

I won't hold my breath, but it's all about letting them know, that we know.

Good job Nick.

Did you see the "Friendly warning to MP's" PDF which has recently been published, by ukcolumn - I think.

Here it is:
https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=Xhn8T3GA3swFyU7DOM1SIA
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
freedom1st

Quote:

peace.
I've sent mine but still waiting for confirmation email. This has happened to me before whereby I couldn't get something to my mp due to no confirmation email coming through. Makes me wonder if it's deliberate.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #11
andyh
Banned

As long as they get their due notice that we know debt free treasury notes are the solution. If they fail to act then they deserve everything coming to them shortly.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
andyh
Banned

http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/

That site and the secret of oz video basically lays it all out plain enough for anyone to see.

http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/2010...ill-published/

Carswell's bill will have it's 2nd reading on the 19th Nov in UK Parliament.

http://www.douglascarswell.com/newss...x?id=2&ref=653

Pass it on to as many contacts as you can.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #13
dolores1

Default Done, thanks

Quote:
There's a second reading in Parliamnt THIS FRIDAY 19th Nov 2010 about helping stop fractional reserve banking.

PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO YOUR MP:

Simply click on www.writetothem.com type your postcode, click on write to you MP, fill in the blanks.

Dear MP,

The ability to control the money supply in this country is the ability to induce financial stability, collapse, inflation, deflation, hyper-inflation, unemployment, employment and more...

The Bank of England used to have this privilege, even though they are not under the control of Parliament or the Lords any more. The BoE have ultimate authority on monetary policy.

Ben Normal, Deputy Secretary of The Bank of England is on record saying that [1]"under EU legislation, central banks are not allowed to lend money to governments"

Due to the debt based money system we have, coupled with this (potentially treasonous?) regulation from the EU has forced the United Kingdom to "sell debt" to private banks (investment banks, hedge funds, pension schemes etc) and to other sovereign nations who are stuck in the same (sinking) boat. All this newly created money was created from thin air, as a debt, with additional debt added in the form of interest... and the money to pay back the additional interest was never created, so in order to pay this debt back we must borrow yet more money (in the form of the sales of gilts) at yet more interest from private organisations. When we are unable to borrow more as the snowball of debt accumulates, and the loans are called in, the owners of the debt will take payment in the form of assets which backed the debts, which will most likely include the real wealth and assets of the United Kingdom. I expect this to include even more "privatisation" of utilities, transport, postal service, prisons, schools, hospitals etc etc. The only organisations with enough "money" to buy these to "help" us pay our "debts" will be large investment banks... You know, the ones who caused the debt and bailout bubbles in the first place? Haven't they done well for themselves.

My question to you is this: Why doesn't the government of the United Kingdom create the money from this air and just spend it in to the economy DEBT FREE. They wouldn't have to pass on and debts to the taxpayers. There would be no interest to pay. Money could be spent directly on improving the lives of everyone in the UK on education, health, transportation, housing etc.

Why is this not being done? Debt free money, created by the people for the people? Money is supposed to be a simple form of exchanging goods. Today it is the mechanism that big banks have used to enslave this country and virtually all countries on the planet. We the people can see this now, it is blindingly obvious. The time has come to make a choice. Are you on the side of the people who elected you to help them, or are you on the side of the greedy, corrupt bankers who will very soon be making yet more desperate attempts to hold on to the power they have created over the last few hundred years? Will you help the financial terrorists or the people?

Douglas Carswell MP, is having a second reading of a Bill to stop fractional reserve banking on Friday 19th November 2010 [2] which I urge you to support as a step in the right direction to regain sovereignty and reduce financial slavery in the UK.

Corruption has prevailed in this debt based, greed rewarding, growing consumption, transfer of wealth to the few, centralisation of power system we have and it's all based on the fraud of the monetary system.

Never before have the people of this planet learnt so much about how the world works. The time to help humanity is NOW.

Yours sincerely,

Nick

Source:
[1] http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...93%201.PDF.pdf
[2] http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/2010...serve-banking/

Please send it to you local MP. The more they know we know, the quicker we can rule out incompetance if they don't change the system ASAP.

Make sure after sending you check your inbox for the confirmation email to click on

peace
Sent and confirmed to Wm McCrea MP
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #14
the_count

sent !
Will post my reply if and when i receive one.
the_count is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #15
britishnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
I've sent mine but still waiting for confirmation email. This has happened to me before whereby I couldn't get something to my mp due to no confirmation email coming through. Makes me wonder if it's deliberate.
did you check you junk box? should be an instant email
Old 17-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #16
hugo_rune
Banned

Got a bulk standard "thanks for your email" reply from Alok Sharma the Tory new boy in Reading. Maybe it's too much to hope that they read them themselves and not get their mail screened by a admin worker.

I'll give it a few more days then re-send it.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #17
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

if fractional reserve lending is abolished the NWO is dead
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #18
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

read this
i dont see mention of banning FR Banking

Quote:
http://www.douglascarswell.com/newss...x?id=2&ref=653

Douglas seeks to reform the banks

Last week, Douglas introduced a Bill designed to reform the banking system and to prevent banks automatically treating individuals money as if it were their own.

Douglas’ Financial Services (Regulation of Deposits and Lending) Bill aims to give consumers greater protection – and also seeks to prevent the build up of credit bubbles, followed by busts.

Douglas says, “At present, when you deposit money in a bank, that bank - not you - legally owns the money. The banks can - and do - use that money as they please. They can issue credit against it many times over.

“This is a form of legal privilege that banks have, which no other business is allowed. It’s wrong that banks should automatically be able to issue credit against your deposits again and again and again.

At the height of the credit bubble, for every £1 deposited at the bank, banks had issued over £40 worth of IOUs. UK banking resembled a giant credit pyramid. No wonder the money ran out.”

The current legal status of bank deposits allows banks to create as much credit as they want during the boom times. But as we have seen, they then have to turn to the taxpayer when reality comes home. My Bill seeks to prevent this happening again”.

The second reading of the bill will be on Friday 19th November.
it mentions tightening the rules i.e. a reduced ratio but that doesnt outlaw FRB
correct?
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 17-11-2010 at 03:53 PM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 03:53 PM   #19
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
if fractional reserve lending is abolished the NWO is dead
Actually fractional reserve lending will be ended when the digital money is brought in. 1st in the EU is the way I see it and the EU will then fluorish and the US will be brought to its knees next and the EU will be used as example for the US to follow and well...you get the rest

I know what you meant by your post ofc, the govt should print treasury notes but you can see how digital money solution is gonna work yeh?

It's not enough to say end FRS lending on it's own imho.
Old 17-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #20
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
read this
i dont see mention of banning FR Banking

it mentions tightening the rules i.e. a reduced ratio but that doesnt outlaw FRB
correct?
No, he wants to introduce the same plan outlined here-
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/