Old 18-02-2015, 02:47 AM   #181
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
See my post #95

& scroll past shill post to #97 for the 2 video links

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1061467969

Remember Magical Mystery Tour (1967) when he says I'm actually 30?
I have to be honest, I don't believe McCartney died, because the original is still around. I believe he used doubles, and by the looks of it Lennon did as well. I have a strange theory as to why, and it's basically because I believe the Beatles also were part of ushering in mass mind control, and they used doubles here and there just to be able to use very similar looking people, say here A. is Paul McCartney, and here B. is also Paul McCartney, and no one would notice.... they openly showed this in Yellow Submarine when the Beatles met and interacted with their look alikes.

Why? So the PTB could start interchanging other famous people on a regular basis and none the wiser, using TV and media manipulation ("You can see where the plane impacted the Pentagon...") to tell people to see what isn't there. Something like that. Kind of in the same vein as to why they are staging so many false flags these days rather than actually carrying them out.

The above is not the same person. But the man on the right did appear after 1966. Absolutely. The guy on the left is a Faul for sure. Different head shape, higher forehead...

Last edited by ronisron; 18-02-2015 at 02:50 AM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2015, 03:22 AM   #182
kiwi_

Higher forehead? you can't even see Paul's forehead in the picture on the right.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2015, 03:43 AM   #183
kiwi_

Same size forehead as the infamous Faul.
Old 18-02-2015, 03:59 AM   #184
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Higher forehead? you can't even see Paul's forehead in the picture on the right.
I know, right? There you have it. Doesn't change the fact that there is a different jaw line, nose shape and cheeks either.
Old 18-02-2015, 04:17 AM   #185
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:

Same size forehead as the infamous Faul.
It would be nice to see that picture the same size and side by side. My youngest son just laughed at the pic I posted above and said "That is NOT the same guy... you can tell..." To which I replied "Oh, the person I'm responding to knows that."

I told you this wasn't about Paul is Dead anymore, it's much better. Thanks for contributing though, sincerely. You brought those great Lennon photos.
Old 18-02-2015, 05:21 AM   #186
kiwi_

You could take an unflattering photo of anyone then position it next to a good looking studio pic and claim it's a different person. Also, don't read too much into the Lennon stuff, it's about as ridiculous as the Paul doubles theory.
Old 18-02-2015, 05:44 AM   #187
phrased eyebrow
Banned

They used to use doubles in those days

Margaret OBrien, commentary
Film. Meet me in St Louis

She cites leaving the country during production and being followed to bring her home.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2015, 01:12 PM   #188
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
You could take an unflattering photo of anyone then position it next to a good looking studio pic and claim it's a different person. Also, don't read too much into the Lennon stuff, it's about as ridiculous as the Paul doubles theory.
Too late! You brought that proof. Thanks again.
Old 18-02-2015, 01:13 PM   #189
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post

She cites leaving the country during production and being followed to bring her home.
Is there a link to the story?
Old 18-02-2015, 02:56 PM   #190
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Not that I know of. I had a copy of MMiSL on dvd and heard that from one of the commentaries.

The little girl actress who played "Tootie" in that movie, went to South America with family to get away from filming and were tracked down by MGM staffers I believe.

Naturally my ears perked up at the outright mention of using doubles. There's probably a story online which references this but who can trust the internets?
Old 19-02-2015, 02:19 AM   #191
kiwi_

You mean a body double? they're not at all uncommon on film sets. Here is one who works with Paul.

http://neiltudor.com/home/work-with-paul.html
Old 19-02-2015, 02:54 AM   #192
phrased eyebrow
Banned

No, that's not what I'm referring to. Sorry I cannot document the story for you.

Keep a raised eyebrow at all times you never know when a clue will appear if you are attuned for it.
Old 21-03-2015, 07:32 AM   #193
kiwi_

This is funny. Not only is Paul Aleister Crowley's son, as well as William Sheppard and all the rest. But apparently he's also an Argentinian named Diego Wungal.

The clues are everywhere..

References to the Argentina flag all throughout

Seemingly John and George along with the fans weren't shy about acknowledging him as Diego:

He even came clean in 2010 and told the world, he is Diego.

I guess that seals it.
Old 29-03-2015, 09:16 AM   #194
kiwi_

Talking

Paul's illegitimate son?

Old 26-05-2015, 09:31 AM   #195
techman

I do wish people would put the whole Paul is dead /died /replaced theory to rest, because weather true or not, or you think anything Paul McCartney or The Beatles have ANY suspicious history or background to them which has been hidden, the reality is you are never gonna convince people of it, especially the billions of devoted followers/fans, all from all walks of life and different cultures. The official history and backstory of The Beatles is so engrained and established in the minds of most peopke it would very difficult to put across these "bizarre" theories and suggestions. We have Beatles historians, Beatle fan clubs, documentaries. Every once in a while new info comes to light about things we never knew about. I know the basic history but never knew about their connection to the Casbar bar in West Derby. How do you make up stuff like that? you cant. I'm not a Beatles fan and never will be thankgod, I just feel they were the perfect experiment and example of brainwashing; why people are so obsessed with them as singers or artists I will never know; silly songs and lyrics by a bunch of mophead scousers. People were obsessed with them because people saw them as different from the usual stars of the time, but that's necessarily mean they were any good.

I actually went to the Beatles story tour in Liverpool yesterday, yes an absolute incredibly busy day with all the three queens ships visit (I wonder if any DI forum followers were there to see that lol amongst all the sheeple masses). I went as a carer for someone who wanted to go see it, he paid for it thankgod, but I couldn't believe it came to £29 for two people. I kept thinking £29 for what's likely a tour of falsified background to a manufactured band. The staff seemed ignorant and like robot tour guides just repeating the same thing, which is the case with most of these tours. It was just a cringdworthy experience for me because I couldn't fathom why people are so obsessed with the Beatles. A few times I mumbled tavistock and "didn't Paul get replaced?", I'm sure one of the tour guides must've heard me lol. Its all and well talking about these theories from the comfort of a forum, but you really try spouting those ideas out there especially around Liverpool and youll be in for abuse.

Last edited by techman; 26-05-2015 at 10:04 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 09:40 AM   #196
elenita

It's odd that you wish people to put the Paul is dead theory to rest, yet you were asking the same in public only yesterday, and have revived this thread!

These theories ought to be kept alive because it is only now that the people are waking up to all sorts of scams and are becoming willing to at least investigate a little on the internet. Five years ago I would have laughed at such a theory but having been wiling to look at all sorts of research since the strange Madeleine McCann case the evidence for the current McCartney not being the same as the original seems credible to me.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 10:19 AM   #197
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
It's odd that you wish people to put the Paul is dead theory to rest, yet you were asking the same in public only yesterday, and have revived this thread!

These theories ought to be kept alive because it is only now that the people are waking up to all sorts of scams and are becoming willing to at least investigate a little on the internet. Five years ago I would have laughed at such a theory but having been wiling to look at all sorts of research since the strange Madeleine McCann case the evidence for the current McCartney not being the same as the original seems credible to me.
Compared to the ongoing story of the McCanns, I have to say the stuff about 'Paul is dead' is extremely trivial. Which is fine, for a bit of light entertainment.

Last edited by decode reality; 26-05-2015 at 11:50 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 10:59 AM   #198
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post

Using someone dressed similarly to help them escape a venue is a different matter entirely to having near-exact doubles who could fill in for them in interviews or on stage.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 02:16 PM   #199
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Compared to the ongoing story of the McCanns, I have to say the stuff about 'Paul is dead' is extremely trivial. Which is fine, for a bit of light entertainment.
I do agree with you, I was just saying that it was the McCann case that got me REALLY thinking. And 9/11, of course!
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 02:31 PM   #200
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality
Compared to the ongoing story of the McCanns, I have to say the stuff about 'Paul is dead' is extremely trivial. Which is fine, for a bit of light entertainment".

Why?
Is one "potential" sacrifice more trivial than another?

What does everyone make of this photo then? Genuine?

Looks like a very old autopsy photo.
Question is, who's head is it?

Original source for photo and more info here;

http://invanddis.proboards.com/thread/7895/tkps-avatar

Whether it is considered by the individual, to be one of the Paul's (a paul/apple) or not, the fact remains that someone on the inside very much wanted to get this notion/theory out into the public domain..

Now, the big question is why??

Doodle by JL, sold to private seller at auction, not for public display.

Still from official Beatles vid, 'free as a bird'

There's nothing 'trivial' about any of this.

Last edited by ima gene; 26-05-2015 at 03:32 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote