Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 15-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #81
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
The EU will remain in tack, this whole theory that Germany is propping up the EU is smoke and mirrors. Remember France and Germany stating that they didn't want the IMF interfering with the EU.
You forgot that FRG Ltd is not Germany, but an illegal house occupier.
You made the bill without the people, who wake up massively here. We gonna sweep that traitors soon away, and with them the nasty EU and Euro.
The preesure is on our "govt", ever increasing. Thats why they openly mutate into the dictatorial status, they already maintain silently.
Fasten your seat belts this and next year. Nothing will be the same anymore, globally.

Last edited by tinyint; 15-01-2011 at 03:44 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #82
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
To pick up where we left...

I don't think an electronic currency is immediate.
There will be a transition currency eg in Germany.
They are simply not ready yet to introduce it. They are still busy to hunt down bugs and stuff with that verification software and the new chipped ID cards and readers, people are not too keen to get.
The Euro will collapse and probably split or the Germans will reintroduce the DM. This DM will most likely be a temporary solution, but probably Gold backed. It depends on who will win the inernal fights here.
I don't see any "bugs" tbh.
Visa/Mastercard is the predominant way of paying for stuff lately and most people have one. You don't need verichip or rfid rolled out before you sort digital money as its already in use right now. Approx 97% of money is already digital so I'm led to believe.
Actually if you think about it, having digital money in common use first before using RFID would speed its introduction and allow for less argument about it.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #83
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
I don't see any "bugs" tbh.
Visa/Mastercard is the predominant way of paying for stuff lately and most people have one. You don't need verichip or rfid rolled out before you sort digital money as its already in use right now. Approx 97% of money is already digital so I'm led to believe.
Actually if you think about it, having digital money in common use first before using RFID would speed its introduction and allow for less argument about it.
I know, that the whole pile of money only exist binary.

I talked about our new ID cards, they plan to use as authetication for internet, and other things. They plan to put a money chip on it as well in one of the next steps.
This stuff is scaringly buggy and totally insecure.

Last edited by tinyint; 15-01-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 15-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #84
jiffy

Quote:
You forgot that FRG Ltd is not Germany, but an illegal house occupier.
You made the bill without the people, who wake up massively here. We gonna sweep that traitors soon away, and with them the nasty EU and Euro.
The preesure is on our "govt", ever increasing. Thats why they openly mutate into the dictatorial status, the already maintain silently.
Fasten your seat belts this and next year. Nothing will be the same anymore, globally.
I didn't allow for a coup d'état, I will be honest I don't know enough about internal German politics to comment.

Now that would really shake things up
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley

Last edited by jiffy; 15-01-2011 at 03:47 PM.
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #85
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation The financial Whirl pool

The Financial whirl pool is turning , who will be sucked down next.

all the measures so far, dont seem to be enough, to stop what seems to be the predicted out come, by many fianancial experts.

johnny
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #86
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
I didn't allow for a coup d'état, I will be honest I don't know enough about internal German politics to comment.
Read here, its all facts you can read up yourself, to cross check:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112617

This has had enormous impacts on the international level. Thats why we have a National Security State in the US, BS "UFO" cover up, and why we still use oil against all sanity and available(but hidden) technology.

In a nutshell, the FRG Ltd is a corporation with 25000€ liability (lol) on behalf of the US/UK. We are still covertly occupied, thats why I call our "govt" pro consuls.
They are fucking traitors to the people and the destroyer of our country.

Do not underestimate this whole can of worms, thats why we have "illuminati/NWO" everywhere. Its all about the German situation, which is unsettled since 1945.
In fact, WWII never ended technically. This economic crisis is directly connected with these important issues.

This rabbit hole is so enormously and breathtakingly deep.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=172

Last edited by tinyint; 15-01-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 15-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #87
jiffy

Quote:
Read here, its all facts you can read up yourself, to cross check:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112617

This has had enormous impacts on the international level. Thats why we have a National Security State in the US, BS "UFO" cover up, and why we still use oil against all sanity and available(but hidden) technology.

In a nutshell, the FRG Ltd is a corporation with 25000€ liability (lol) on behalf of the US/UK. We are still covertly occupied, thats why I call our "govt" pro consuls.
They are fucking traitors to the people and the destroyer of our country.

Do not underestimate this whole can of worms, thats why we have "illuminati/NWO" everywhere. Its all about the German situation, which is unsettled since 1945.
In fact, WWII never ended technically. This economic crisis is directly connected with these important issues.

This rabbit hole is so enormously and breathtakingly deep.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=172
Will have a browse....thanks
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #88
soleil

Quote:

Yep, Belgium is in fact bankrupt. There was a good german article on the possible split. Iirc, Sarkozy already announced interest in the french speaking part.
I'll see if I can find that article again, since the site/blog was taken down on Friday(due to being inconvenient).

It all depends on us, the Germans. If we sweep our corrupt US pro consuls away, the EU will collapse.

PS: Its heavily boiling under the surface here. It won't be long until 65 years of paternalism and reeducation will explode in a violent orgy. Very dangerous situation we are heading here.
It would be relatively straight forward for the French to take over Wallonia as the French already consider Belgium to be "notre département".

Judging by a conversation that I had with a man from Flanders, the Flemish will have nothing to do with France because of the occupation of Flanders by le Marechal Foch, yet Churchill apparently wanted WW1 for the sake of 'poor little Belgium'. It seems that a lot of Belgium citizens didn't agree with Churchill.

It is telling that English speakers tend to know very little about Belgium, never mind the geo-politics of central and eastern Europe.

Last edited by soleil; 15-01-2011 at 04:14 PM.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #89
kel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfictionalentity View Post
If & when a total collapse happens to be honest, we're all pretty fucked. The best thing anyone can do is go off into the wilderness and and try and survive away from all of the masses who will probably end up slaughtering each other.

After a few weeks anyone with a stash of supplies will be having to fight off endless gangs of desperate people willing to kill you for it, and that's not taking into account it will probably be made illegal to hoard goods.

If it was at least a total breakdown of everything then people would be able to set themselves up again but im sure this will be 'managed' with searches and troops on the streets refereeing everything.

So at best any 'survivors' are looking at a cold, isolated, fairly uncomfortable existance constantly looking over their shoulders hoping they don't get found is that really worth surviving for?

I suppose all you'd really be doing is buying a bit of extra time until the inevitable happens....
What you just wrote there made me think of a film called 'The Road' very bleak and dark, worth watching -has a similar theme.
kel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #90
the apprentice
Inactive

The main thing to remember is we as humans cannot make nor destroy energy, you cannot put the sun out, nor stop the wind or halt the flow of the oceans or stop the tides.

You can only convert one form of energy into another one Period.

That goes for our own muscle power too which is supplied predominantly from the sun just like the sun to plants to birds chicks and so on.

This is why there are no hidden secret energy plans and why nothing has yet been invented.

Food into food into muscle power,

Coal to electric

gas to electric and fertilisers and the ilk.

Water and wind into electric and so on,

There have been inventions that save energy but these have only been suppressed because someone does'nt want you to make those savings.

If there were any unlimited forms of free and easy energies to be had the power companies would have them already beleive me, and would hold onto the other ones underground in the safest bank vault of them all.

The people in power today are there because they are good at it and good at getting us to do for them and in turn keep us going via the food systems they own.

Control the food control the people fact, grow your own and they still try to take it off you with higher taxes or patents which mix with your brand and take it off you.

Once we miss three or four meals today if what you can call real whole food we convert back to nature, as Icke says the lion then sleeps no more and kills to stay alive himself.

There are no new energies only what can be converted by the suns energy like its always been, we are all wasting our childrens future, we can make a battery that lasts ten times longer than the other leading brands, in our case there are no other leading brands but the ones we burn into the planet by our own hands.

We came from this mortal plain from a golden age into technology and thus back again we will go.

The ancients were wise to follow what gave them everything they needed, even meteors are from another sun that ended somewhere in the universe, the sun giveth and the sun taketh away when she speaks hotter or colder than words, always the sun, the energy form, the true god.

Or maybe there is a guy up there on the reastat.

Last edited by the apprentice; 15-01-2011 at 05:10 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #91
johnny botwright
Banned

Exclamation The New World Oder will save you

out of the chaos will come order, the New World Order, they let you suffer, just long enough to accept all their terms and conditions .

sign here and then take the mark. ? johnny
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 01:43 AM   #92
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
I wonder how you would remove all your money from the bank if it was digital?
I suppose you could spend it all but I doubt many folk would go and do that...
You could buy gold or silver I guess, if it is still permitted
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 01:49 AM   #93
the mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny botwright View Post
out of the chaos will come order, the New World Order, they let you suffer, just long enough to accept all their terms and conditions .

sign here and then take the mark. ? johnny
Take me where?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_and_peace View Post
[SIZE="3"]..... and usher in huge changes in the global economic system....
I believe these huge changes will be benificial to everyone.

peace & love
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #94
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The main thing to remember is we as humans cannot make nor destroy energy, you cannot put the sun out, nor stop the wind or halt the flow of the oceans or stop the tides.

You can only convert one form of energy into another one Period.

That goes for our own muscle power too which is supplied predominantly from the sun just like the sun to plants to birds chicks and so on.

This is why there are no hidden secret energy plans and why nothing has yet been invented.

Food into food into muscle power,

Coal to electric

gas to electric and fertilisers and the ilk.

Water and wind into electric and so on,

There have been inventions that save energy but these have only been suppressed because someone does'nt want you to make those savings.

If there were any unlimited forms of free and easy energies to be had the power companies would have them already beleive me, and would hold onto the other ones underground in the safest bank vault of them all.

The people in power today are there because they are good at it and good at getting us to do for them and in turn keep us going via the food systems they own.

Control the food control the people fact, grow your own and they still try to take it off you with higher taxes or patents which mix with your brand and take it off you.

Once we miss three or four meals today if what you can call real whole food we convert back to nature, as Icke says the lion then sleeps no more and kills to stay alive himself.

There are no new energies only what can be converted by the suns energy like its always been, we are all wasting our childrens future, we can make a battery that lasts ten times longer than the other leading brands, in our case there are no other leading brands but the ones we burn into the planet by our own hands.

We came from this mortal plain from a golden age into technology and thus back again we will go.

The ancients were wise to follow what gave them everything they needed, even meteors are from another sun that ended somewhere in the universe, the sun giveth and the sun taketh away when she speaks hotter or colder than words, always the sun, the energy form, the true god.

Or maybe there is a guy up there on the reastat.
Have you looked into this? Tesla showed that you can harness energy from radio waves in the air. I am planning to build a generator, but need to do some more research on its potential first.

http://teslasgenerator.net/teslasecretgen
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 02:16 AM   #95
ragman
Inactive

Theres is a mention somewhere that the US will hit a debt liimt by March 2011, this perhaps has something to do with the idea the economy will collapse then, perhaps this coincides with the new budgets for the financial year
ragman is offline   Reply With Quote