Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 07-03-2012, 04:29 AM   #21
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
Time does not exist.
It is a concept men invented ,so we could organize our society, due to the fact that with the rotation of the Earth, we could have certain hours of light and certain hours of darkness. So finally the wrtest watch was invented, with which we have organized ourselves, and our society. This is utilitarian time,
nothing more, it is ffalse ,but we need it. Wether its light or full of darkness, time does not exist, it is us who age, but after we die ,everything continues as usual. Time is infinite.
No disrespect, sir, but I used to try to accommodate the same idea, "non-existing time". But I realized that it conflicts the idea that stood long time in our language awareness matrix. So, I distinguish non- existing time concept on only a particular condition where there is no space. Then, my conflict resolved.

When there is a space, there is a time dimension coupled to it.

When there is no space, the time dimension disappears.

That's what I'd like to describe in order to avoid the confusion.
mrdragonfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:57 AM   #22
mrdragonfly1234

The space, gravity and time are woven together.

I believe that the reason why we realize time as an "illusion"is when we logically think about it. The time is an illusion on the world of ideas where there is no space.

Now, when we come back to our body and accept our physical body as self, then we naturally feel and flow within the time. Because the physical world is in the space and time.

Old 07-03-2012, 07:03 AM   #23
mrdragonfly1234

I am trying to relate how one thing ( which we don't know exactly ) can convert to another thing. ( which we also don't know exactly )

In this video, small circles appear and then gets larger. There was a "potential" to become these circles in the background already, which we don't know exactly. But we can't deny there might have been something potentially capable of making circles a minute later.

Then, we begin to see these circles. Look at the waves of the circle.

If the observer was created within these tiny circle, then those observers would have a limitation to understand beyond the circles.

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 07-03-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:09 AM   #24
mcstyles21

Default You are not the body

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdragonfly1234 View Post
Recently, I am beginning to feel that I am just trapped in a boundary set by space and time.

Is there anyone else who feels that you are from some place where you had been completely free from time and space, originally, then feeling trapped ?
Hi Mrdragonfly, the only way you can feel trapped by time and space, is if you believe you are a physical body.
mcstyles21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #25
stanleyspet

excellent thread mrdragonfly
stanleyspet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #26
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Recently, I am beginning to feel that I am just trapped in a boundary set by space and time.

Is there anyone else who feels that you are from some place where you had been completely free from time and space, originally, then feeling trapped ?
you are only bound when in material form consciousness

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #27
edit

Quote:
I am trying to relate how one thing ( which we don't know exactly ) can convert to another thing. ( which we also don't know exactly )

In this video, small circles appear and then gets larger. There was a "potential" to become these circles in the background already, which we don't know exactly. But we can't deny there might have been something potentially capable of making circles a minute later.

Then, we begin to see these circles. Look at the waves of the circle.

If the observer was created within these tiny circle, then those observers would have a limitation to understand beyond the circles.

Traveling waves of color - YouTube

http://www.hypercube.nl/
http://unicorn.us.com/alex/dnd/hypercube_topo.jpg
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #28
edit

http://www.alternativkanalen.com/fr14.jpg

document

Definition

Something tangible that records communication or facts with the help of marks, words, or symbols. A document serves to establish one or several facts, and can be relied upon as a proof thereof. Generally speaking, documents function as evidence of intentions, whereas records function as evidence of activities.

How do I check the word count in a document?
http://www.stthomasu.ca/it/WordandCorel.html
Quote:
No disrespect, sir, but I used to try to accommodate the same idea, "non-existing time". But I realized that it conflicts the idea that stood long time in our language awareness matrix. So, I distinguish non- existing time concept on only a particular condition where there is no space. Then, my conflict resolved.

When there is a space, there is a time dimension coupled to it.

When there is no space, the time dimension disappears.

That's what I'd like to describe in order to avoid the confusion.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthr...=221143&page=3
http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/virtualmu...ge1/02_3.shtml
How do I delete page numbers from a document?
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-keynesian-economics.htm
How do I add page numbers to a document?
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=light...:429,r:14,s:61
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-10-...tood-dark.html

http://www.businessdictionary.com/se...ms.php?q=space
How do I convert a Word document to a WordPerfect document?
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/co...-grandfathers/
Can a file that contains boxes when opened be repaired

How do I save a file so that I can open it in Word or WordPerfect?
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/word.html
WordPerfect Solutions:
Go to ‘Tools’ and then ‘Word Count’.
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #29
mrdragonfly1234

Hi, Edit,

Thank you very much for your posts. Excellent !! I am not a physicist but tried to read all your links and had a vague understanding.

I used to be an engineer. ( I am doing something else right now , more related with rudimentary clinical biology. )

I have some knowledge in biology, engineering. And I have some spiritual inspiration. I am trying to understand who truly I am. ( in this world. ) I have been trying to accommodate what I have learned to solve this problem.

One of your link gave me the information about the world scientists conference focusing on the nature of time. I read the summarizing ideas and was intriguing. Amazingly, those are agreeing with the idea of mine !!

I haven't read or contacted anyone before who had any information about time.

The reason I cam to this forum site was ; when I talk this idea in my previous forum site, which was MMA site, I was ridiculed as a loopy guy.

I am very excited to see you people who are generally accepting time as an elusive quality. I will post the summarizing ideas from the conference.

Thanks.

P.S- Are you a physicist or a mathematician, Edit ?

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 10-03-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #30
mrdragonfly1234

This is an article from Discover magazine. The author is Sean Carroll and he participated in world conference about time. It represents what current scientists and psychologists have in their consensus, so I think that is is worth mediating over.

Quote:

Ten Things Everyone Should Know About Time

by Sean Carroll

“Time” is the most used noun in the English language, yet it remains a mystery. We’ve just completed an amazingly intense and rewarding multidisciplinary conference on the nature of time, and my brain is swimming with ideas and new questions. Rather than trying a summary (the talks will be online soon), here’s my stab at a top ten list partly inspired by our discussions: the things everyone should know about time. [Update: all of these are things I think are true, after quite a bit of deliberation. Not everyone agrees, although of course they should.]
1. Time exists. Might as well get this common question out of the way. Of course time exists — otherwise how would we set our alarm clocks? Time organizes the universe into an ordered series of moments, and thank goodness; what a mess it would be if reality were complete different from moment to moment. The real question is whether or not time is fundamental, or perhaps emergent. We used to think that “temperature” was a basic category of nature, but now we know it emerges from the motion of atoms. When it comes to whether time is fundamental, the answer is: nobody knows. My bet is “yes,” but we’ll need to understand quantum gravity much better before we can say for sure.
2. The past and future are equally real. This isn’t completely accepted, but it should be. Intuitively we think that the “now” is real, while the past is fixed and in the books, and the future hasn’t yet occurred. But physics teaches us something remarkable: every event in the past and future is implicit in the current moment. This is hard to see in our everyday lives, since we’re nowhere close to knowing everything about the universe at any moment, nor will we ever be — but the equations don’t lie. As Einstein put it, “It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence.”
3. Everyone experiences time differently. This is true at the level of both physics and biology. Within physics, we used to have Sir Isaac Newton’s view of time, which was universal and shared by everyone. But then Einstein came along and explained that how much time elapses for a person depends on how they travel through space (especially near the speed of light) as well as the gravitational field (especially if its near a black hole). From a biological or psychological perspective, the time measured by atomic clocks isn’t as important as the time measured by our internal rhythms and the accumulation of memories. That happens differently depending on who we are and what we are experiencing; there’s a real sense in which time moves more quickly when we’re older.
4. You live in the past. About 80 milliseconds in the past, to be precise. Use one hand to touch your nose, and the other to touch one of your feet, at exactly the same time. You will experience them as simultaneous acts. But that’s mysterious — clearly it takes more time for the signal to travel up your nerves from your feet to your brain than from your nose. The reconciliation is simple: our conscious experience takes time to assemble, and your brain waits for all the relevant input before it experiences the “now.” Experiments have shown that the lag between things happening and us experiencing them is about 80 milliseconds. (Via conference participant David Eagleman.)
5. Your memory isn’t as good as you think. When you remember an event in the past, your brain uses a very similar technique to imagining the future. The process is less like “replaying a video” than “putting on a play from a script.” If the script is wrong for whatever reason, you can have a false memory that is just as vivid as a true one. Eyewitness testimony, it turns out, is one of the least reliable forms of evidence allowed into courtrooms. (Via conference participants Kathleen McDermott and Henry Roediger.)
6. Consciousness depends on manipulating time. Many cognitive abilities are important for consciousness, and we don’t yet have a complete picture. But it’s clear that the ability to manipulate time and possibility is a crucial feature. In contrast to aquatic life, land-based animals, whose vision-based sensory field extends for hundreds of meters, have time to contemplate a variety of actions and pick the best one. The origin of grammar allowed us to talk about such hypothetical futures with each other. Consciousness wouldn’t be possible without the ability to imagine other times. (Via conference participant Malcolm MacIver.)
7. Disorder increases as time passes. At the heart of every difference between the past and future — memory, aging, causality, free will — is the fact that the universe is evolving from order to disorder. Entropy is increasing, as we physicists say. There are more ways to be disorderly (high entropy) than orderly (low entropy), so the increase of entropy seems natural. But to explain the lower entropy of past times we need to go all the way back to the Big Bang. We still haven’t answered the hard questions: why was entropy low near the Big Bang, and how does increasing entropy account for memory and causality and all the rest? (We heard great talks by David Albert and David Wallace, among others.)
8. Complexity comes and goes. Other than creationists, most people have no trouble appreciating the difference between “orderly” (low entropy) and “complex.” Entropy increases, but complexity is ephemeral; it increases and decreases in complex ways, unsurprisingly enough. Part of the “job” of complex structures is to increase entropy, e.g. in the origin of life. But we’re far from having a complete understanding of this crucial phenomenon. (Talks by Mike Russell, Richard Lenski, Raissa D’Souza.)
9. Aging can be reversed. We all grow old, part of the general trend toward growing disorder. But it’s only the universe as a whole that must increase in entropy, not every individual piece of it. (Otherwise it would be impossible to build a refrigerator.) Reversing the arrow of time for living organisms is a technological challenge, not a physical impossibility. And we’re making progress on a few fronts: stem cells, yeast, and even (with caveats) mice and human muscle tissue. As one biologist told me: “You and I won’t live forever. But as for our grandkids, I’m not placing any bets.”
10. A lifespan is a billion heartbeats. Complex organisms die. Sad though it is in individual cases, it’s a necessary part of the bigger picture; life pushes out the old to make way for the new. Remarkably, there exist simple scaling laws relating animal metabolism to body mass. Larger animals live longer; but they also metabolize slower, as manifested in slower heart rates. These effects cancel out, so that animals from shrews to blue whales have lifespans with just about equal number of heartbeats — about one and a half billion, if you simply must be precise. In that very real sense, all animal species experience “the same amount of time.” At least, until we master #9 and become immortal. (Amazing talk by Geoffrey West.)

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/co...ow-about-time/
Old 10-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #31
mrdragonfly1234

I'd like to go over each statement and think about it.

First, they say that time is real. Yes. This is what I wanted to make clear.
It is real when we measure it in the measurable span. And something, even if it may not be the very nature of phenomenon, but at least the exterior shape of things change during the measurable time span.

Time exists in our casual lives. We don't have to refuse it. ( We in this forum site is completely different from people outside. ) It is something we need to abide by to "synchronize" with others in this modern society. We need to get up at 7 AM and eat breakfast and get to the working office by 8 AM. That's the time that is existing for us.

When time may not be present is when we are thinking or exchanging our ideas, completely free from this restriction. This is our quest in search of the truth.

In truth, those restriction in which we are bound is just an illusion in the big picture.

Last edited by mrdragonfly1234; 10-03-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:49 AM   #32
mrdragonfly1234

Hey, thanks everyone for helping me to understand what the time really is.

I was busy keeping up my living and had lost track of current physics since 1980s.

Thanks to your guidance, I got many keywords and watched many excellent youtube videos.

So, I guess that summary of above 10 statements are nothing new in physics of membrane theory of multi-universe. Now I can understand why I am here. and what the time really is.

We are free spirits that happened to be here in this moment interacting each other by the law of our own Karma. Everything is completely balanced in this universe. Nothing is free, as I expected. He who kills gets killed eventually. He who help gets helped eventually.

I'd like to share this video in which Michio Kaku explains the God's intention.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #33
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
that's an interesting concept, mrdragonfly, and one i have experienced fleetingly in meditation, though not in a real sense. On a Higher Level, time is illusory, in and of itself - it doesn't exist outside of the spacial arena (as it is intricately linked with space) - and is a purely man made construct to measure space and reflect one thing happening after another.

To your Higher Self time is simply a construct within the matrix, perhaps you are sensing your higher self and becoming more at one with it?
First......Your avatar is hot. That's my Mud Body speaking.

Second......That's the nicest way I've ever heard anybody say time doesn't exist.

My Ignorant arse would have just said "nope"......While true, it doesn't massage the Ego of the asker.......Or maybe I've just got massage on the brain.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #34
kiolm

Quote:

I was busy keeping up my living and had lost track of current physics since 1980s.

Thanks to your guidance, I got many keywords and watched many excellent youtube videos.

So, I guess that summary of above 10 statements are nothing new in physics of membrane theory of multi-universe. Now I can understand why I am here. and what the time really is.

We are free spirits that happened to be here in this moment interacting each other by the law of our own Karma. Everything is completely balanced in this universe. Nothing is free, as I expected. He who kills gets killed eventually. He who help gets helped eventually.

The Universe Is a Symphony of Vibrating Strings - YouTube
Yhea don't watch him Brah. You can forget Hawking, Einstein, and Newton too. Being Asian, Crippled or Jewish doesn't make you legit.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
Old 15-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #35
mrdragonfly1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
Yhea don't watch him Brah. You can forget Hawking, Einstein, and Newton too. Being Asian, Crippled or Jewish doesn't make you legit.
Hehe

I am an Asian and spiritual. I believe that science is the tool for people with a scientific mind to reveal that there is a spiritual world where the time doesn't exist...until then...we are living in the world where it exists.

What's your view ?
Old 15-03-2012, 12:42 AM   #36
isabeau

Quote:

The Universe Is a Symphony of Vibrating Strings - YouTube
Interesting thread

As a 6 year old child I woke up at night, at least I thought I was awake, I must have been dreaming I guess
...and I saw a tall dark figure with a hood tell and show me things he said it was incredibly important and that one day I would understand it.
He must have picked one dumb person because I still don't get it
it was a giant turntable like a record player going around and he stood on it and said that time wasn't what I thought it was. He said that as the record could be played fast or slow or even stopped so could time.

Then he showed me a man in my room digging a pile of coal, first the man dug normal, then incredibly fast, high speed, then he dug so slow that it actually caused me pain. Even today if someone plays sounds or images at very slow speeds I feel that pain.
It;s hard to describe but he said that it was very important that we don't play at the wrong speed. That it would cause us pain.

And no I didn't do drugs as a child - can you imagine if I did? I'm crazy enough as it is.

Just the fact that this thread is about time and you guys post links to music and time reminded me of this.

The dream ended when I started crying with pain and screaming my head off and really shaking telling my mum there was a man digging coal in my room too slow and it was hurting my head. I don't remember waking up though and it was very vivid.

Maybe that's what they call 'night terrors'?
Or was it a real message about time? Who knows.

Last edited by isabeau; 15-03-2012 at 12:43 AM.
isabeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:46 AM   #37
kiolm

Ahh Dude I could talk for hours and I type with two fingers.

Let me tell you what I believe. Bottom line. All that matters is how you treat others and the bonds you make.

Unless your on the Intro Web, In that case it's OK to be a ass.lol.

Here's the dealio.......

Rule number One.......Truth is defined as the recognition of reality.

2.....A contradiction can't exist.

3........If a contradiction appears to exist, Your premise is wrong.

That's all you need for logical thinking. But keep in mind all you see, read, hear, is just perception and not reality.

You don't have a soul but you are a soul.

Peace.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #38
cwl3
Banned

Quote:

Sometimes i've felt I can remember it and I didn't realise what precisely would be in store when I came here.

But then I wonder if I just imagined that I did, and I get back to my daily life.
cwl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #39
isabeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
Ahh Dude I could talk for hours and I type with two fingers.

Let me tell you what I believe. Bottom line. All that matters is how you treat others and the bonds you make.

Unless your on the Intro Web, In that case it's OK to be a ass.lol.

Here's the dealio.......

Rule number One.......Truth is defined as the recognition of reality.

2.....A contradiction can't exist.

3........If a contradiction appears to exist, Your premise is wrong.

That's all you need for logical thinking. But keep in mind all you see, read, hear, is just perception and not reality.

You don't have a soul but you are a soul.

Peace.
Cool! Like when the mind sometimes says to you
' who am I?'
then you get all panicky and forget to breathe, you suddenly realise your
body needs to beathe and before the answer comes to you your back to reality.
That really annoys, its like your on the edge of the answer.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #40
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabeau View Post
Interesting thread

As a 6 year old child I woke up at night, at least I thought I was awake, I must have been dreaming I guess
...and I saw a tall dark figure with a hood tell and show me things he said it was incredibly important and that one day I would understand it.
He must have picked one dumb person because I still don't get it
it was a giant turntable like a record player going around and he stood on it and said that time wasn't what I thought it was. He said that as the record could be played fast or slow or even stopped so could time.

Then he showed me a man in my room digging a pile of coal, first the man dug normal, then incredibly fast, high speed, then he dug so slow that it actually caused me pain. Even today if someone plays sounds or images at very slow speeds I feel that pain.
It;s hard to describe but he said that it was very important that we don't play at the wrong speed. That it would cause us pain.

And no I didn't do drugs as a child - can you imagine if I did? I'm crazy enough as it is.

Just the fact that this thread is about time and you guys post links to music and time reminded me of this.

The dream ended when I started crying with pain and screaming my head off and really shaking telling my mum there was a man digging coal in my room too slow and it was hurting my head. I don't remember waking up though and it was very vivid.

Maybe that's what they call 'night terrors'?
Or was it a real message about time? Who knows.
That's some trippy chit. I'm not sure I could make something like that up. I doubt I could.

I will ponder your subconsciousness.