Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 06-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #241
eat_a_grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviadah View Post
For every second you spend thinking on for example Britney Spears is another second lost in oblivion.
Bravo!!Well said!!

--
Nick Im sure you saw the video of Bush getting caught while in the stands, watching a game and picking his nose.Classic

49er,Giants/A's,Warriors fan here
If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
eat_a_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:34 PM   #242
mountain

Quote:
For every second you spend thinking on for example Britney Spears is another second lost in oblivion.
I Love to think that she is WAKING up!!
Old 06-10-2007, 04:51 PM   #243
deviadah

Multi-tasks is not a problem... and I understand your stand, but understand mine; she is not suffering.... there are worse victims in the world that need your attention more. A few million of them live in the forgotten land/war of Congo!
deviadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #244
eat_a_grey

Yes,and thats a reason why she is force fed down the populace's throats.

Prime example of the dumbing down of America.

Anymore the entertainment industry is a sham.
If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
eat_a_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:50 PM   #245
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat_a_grey View Post
Bravo!!Well said!!

--
Nick Im sure you saw the video of Bush getting caught while in the stands, watching a game and picking his nose.Classic

49er,Giants/A's,Warriors fan here
So you are a Bay Boy,eh???? Yep, Father Bush, had half his right claw up his nose!!!!
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #246
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat_a_grey View Post
dude,relax,I am fully aware of MKULTRA,I have probably read the same books as you about it and saw the same documentaries,listened to the same lectures about it ect.We all know it exists,hell even the CIA/FBI/THEY have admitted it,so thats not the point.

Im not trying to discredit what your saying at all,remember Im on your side here

I am just not fully convinced she is an MK-Ultra project.Some other project undoubtedly.
So EAG, what other PROJECT would that be???? Should we just talk semantics here?This is not a subject that is black or white, as you know. For those who are a little more sensitive, or aware, and have a "feeling" something is terribly amiss in our society ,MK Ultra could explain that. For the rest of the so-called intellectual/left-brained masses it is obvious they are too far gone in THEIR OWN programming to even consider it exists. I KNOW A PERSONAL VICTIM OF SRA, SO IT BECOMES VERY REAL FOR ME! But trying to "convince" the fluoridated brains to even consider this, is like pulling teeth! That is ok, because I understand it is "the nature of the beast"! But when creeps like neutron flux come out and insult me and my years of research on this subject, that is where I draw the line! I expect very few to agree with me,on this subject, but there is a difference in disagreeing and insulting one's intelligence! cheers buddy, and GO CUBBIES!!!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #247
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
I Love to think that she is WAKING up!!
Deviant said:
Multi-tasks is not a problem... and I understand your stand, but understand mine; she is not suffering.... there are worse victims in the world that need your attention more. A few million of them live in the forgotten land/war of Congo!
Nick said:
MOUNTAIN, deviant is obviously not clued in to trauma-based MK Ultra, so why debate with someone, who is probably well-intentioned, but has not a clue of what we are talking about? If he was open to learn about it, that would be different, but you will get to know who the "energy-vampires" are on here, after awhile, and learn to move on, and spend time with those who appreciate your words of wisdom!

Last edited by nickatnoon61; 06-10-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:27 AM   #248
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Then how did you end up on this thread

I agree with you that you shouldn't do too much research on subjects within the conspiracy that aren't THAT important. It's important to understand mind control which will lead you to celebrities and it's important to understand how they are used as programming (as well as to distance your personal aspects/characteristics from yourself and disassociate them from each other IMO), but once you understand the concept, it's time to move one, keeping what you've learned in mind.

It's like 9/11 and boring politics - GET OVER IT - MOVE ON, leave the info up for the newbies and move on for goodness sake.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:48 AM   #249
eternal_spirit
Inactive

It's not just the likes of Britney that's under MK ultra control and the likes of...people you know maybe and even you yourself could be a mind controlled victim and not even know it. So Britney and the whole subject is more relevant than most realise.

It's obvious some haven't done their homework.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #250
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Those involve with satanism ( who think it's just about worshipping yourself and being human WAKE UP!) and other religions are most at risk.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:02 PM   #251
father ted
Inactive

Britney is not the whole subject on mind control slaves. She is just a part of it, a small part unfortunately (as there are many more). Knowing about mind control is very important but there are people who spend a lot of time on just the tiniest piece of the puzzle, not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that, just saying...
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:11 PM   #252
deviadah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
...and spend time with those who appreciate your words of wisdom!
Bravado is silly, even if a joke...

And even worse is presumption of who knows what and how much. To call someone an 'energy-vampire' is flaming in my eyes.

But I will follow Father Ted's example and leave this thread alone...
deviadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #253
clint web

Quote:
This bitch dropped a #2 and didn't flush the toilet !!!!!!!!
You could probably sell that on ebay. I mean, let's face it, people have been buying her sh+t for years
clint web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:43 AM   #254
asentinel

Default we understand ourselves by seeing others' pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
It's not just the likes of Britney that's under MK ultra control and the likes of...people you know maybe and even you yourself could be a mind controlled victim and not even know it. So Britney and the whole subject is more relevant than most realise.

It's obvious some haven't done their homework.
----

Thanks Eternal,

I think we should all be adult enough to choose where we put our attention to study topics, and at what depth, governed by our own intuition. So ~those people who are attacking~, just lack consideration and are doing the very thing they accuse others of.

If they do not find value, quickly move on and let others share info and compare notes which may be valuable to spark a realisation concerning themselves or family and friends. This is how it works. Our human tribe relies on shared stories to bring forth wisdom and truth. As soon as someone tells me not to look at something and follow their dictates, I quickly do the opposite and it has not failed yet to bring some other realisation.

Follow your own guidance and keep out of others' pockets. It is a good little mantra?? No??

I would find it insulting (if I could be bothered going there anyway) that someone would think I do not have empathy for all pain. No one is less deserving of our compassion. Isn't all pain and suffering equal? So for the record, if there are people who don't have the luxury of publicists to broadcast their pain, you are no less loved and cared for!

By understanding the personal, what we can access close to us, we become less shut down to those at a distance.

~For Mountain, yes, isn't enlightenment the ultimate multitasker. So those who cannot, obviously are not there yet!

~For Nick, I believe you are on the right track with the body work. I recommend deep tissue massage, have you heard of Rolfing, or structural integration (I had a series of sessions and found them very powerful in releasing long held emotional scars). Allow time as recommended in-between sessions to integrate changes, releases and create new pathways to the brain. It is an excellent way to release on a subtle level without having to necessarily relive a "blow by blow" recount. Bowen therapy is another excellent modality. Deep breathing exercises are also good. Actually the Rolfing (named after person who designed it, form of deep tissue release) technique opens up the rib cage, allows you to do the deep breathing more easily. Anyone who has been through trauma instinctively protects themselves in certain ways, registers shock. As the channels of energy flow more freely, it feels like electricity running through your body, and although there may be pain for a few moments until you release, the cumulative effect grows and you start to feel lighter and free. The spine lengthens as the space between the vertebrae increases. Your posture will be better.

Anyone who has experienced an intrusion will benefit from safe touch and body work and deep breath, meditation. That is how the boundaries were damaged in the first place and damage became registered in the body, linked to patterns in the brain. So rewiring the bio-computer, and if you believe time is maliable, you are doing a "re-boot" and you can then consider that there are NO SCARS, AND MAYBE YOU CAN DECIDE TO ACT "AS IF" THERE NEVER WERE. One day the concept will be unimportant to you and then you have won!

Britney is every victim, could be any of us or someone we care about!!?? Is she any less because she is thrust in front of our faces by media?

Re: Britney's behaviour, rejecting her parents. Has anyone considered that one of them may be a perpetrator, or at least delivered her up to someone who was. Betrayed, stood by and allowed someone else to abuse her. I put this question out because this is what my mother did. (We were never allowed to meet our grandparents because her father was abusive, and her mother was powerless to stop him.) Also two successive childbirths could have triggered memory, due to hormones, anaesthetic, medications, and of course "recreational" drugs and alcohol maybe a way of escaping the pain. Motherhood can be a trigger for memory. Maybe her children are now at the age she was when something happened. Is she repeating a pattern or trying to protect them, or does she feel incapable of protecting them.

Child abuse is an unpopular issue. Re the thread topic, these organisations are expert at getting away with "soul murder" which is what these practices are. The rituals are an artform and all should be aware. It is helpful to know the mechanics, the psychology and how to get out of the clutches of this created sickness. So to the naysayers, if you are bored, maybe you are in denial of something. Read on, or not??!!

I propose a healing room where anyone can share info, ways to come back to ourselves, and be more dynamic in the present moment. Even if that is soothing pictures and sounds. Damage is all part of the programme, and a mathematical equation playing out. When we can release these mistaken actions of others, we become ourselves again.
"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #255
cheesedanish

Default John Mace

Update :
That book - Turning upsets into energy - is out of print, but a more up-to-date book is available - Don’t Think of an Elephant!—The new book by John Mace

Visit the Mace Method website
cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:22 PM   #256
umbrex

yeah, it has to be mind control..

there is no way in hell the music industry are conciously looking for stupid blondes they can control and a few years later end up like BS..

..no way
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:30 PM   #257
whitelightrabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrex View Post
yeah, it has to be mind control..

there is no way in hell the music industry are conciously looking for stupid blondes they can control and a few years later end up like BS..

..no way
whitelightrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #258
indigo
Inactive

It can't be mind control now, no way. She has grown up in hollywood as a drug addict. Yes there were probably people controlling her. But she has broken free now and has done for a while. So there is no-way she is controlled. no way
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:47 AM   #259
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint web View Post
You could probably sell that on ebay. I mean, let's face it, people have been buying her sh+t for years
haha! classic!

just a edit to say i can't even begin to get into this thread, i can't afford to get into anymore fights lol

hard not to but anyway, i don't know much about mind control. i will one day courtesy of nickster

Last edited by celtic isis; 11-10-2007 at 08:50 AM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #260
cheesedanish

Default Life imitating Life

The public called for Britney to get divorced from Kevin Federline and look she
got divorced. The public then called for them to take her children away
and that is happening - shockingly enough.
Now the next step - which has been hinted at in previous posts ......
even more outrageous!!!

cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote