Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 20-03-2015, 09:56 PM   #981
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
'skin' genetics and 'sex' genetics? How can one exist without the other?.....
Your skin is the same as mine, our sex organs are not.

The skin is created first. hence why I have nipples and no breasts after my skin was created i was developed as a male.. you a female.. simples.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 09:58 PM   #982
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Also the appendix. A completely useless and sometimes deadly human organ.

In evolution, however, defunct organs can take on new purposes.

The swim bladder in ancient marine animals developed into the lung in land-dwellers...
you do realise the intelligence you are interacting with was created by that clumsy mistake you are talking about right?
Old 20-03-2015, 10:00 PM   #983
fairyprincess

All fotus' start of female. Then are subjected to the right chemicals to create two distinct genders.

Actually, I think gender is more of a broad spectrum, personally. Sometimes it's hard to know if someones female or not
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 10:07 PM   #984
fairyprincess

I don't believe in mistakes, clumsy or otherwise. To call something a mistake still implies intelligence, if an incompetent one.

All I'm saying is every generation is a bit different from the last. Some differences help species better survive, some do not.

That is all...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 20-03-2015, 10:14 PM   #985
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Well of course nature is the creator... I think everyone can agree with that. The question is what is nature, is it an intelligent design/concious act, or is it just an accident which has happened because the universe has been around long enough for it to have.
Dear thirdwave,

Nature does nothing by accident, it is all based on timeless mechanics of the universe. Invisible mechanics I call natural law accounts for all aspects of nature. Nothing is an "accident". That is just a cop out IMO.

Quote:
There is nothing stereotypical about what I am saying.
The stereotype of atheists thinking everything came from nothing is what I meant by saying that. I transcend most labels people put on atheists, maybe all I've seen.

Quote:
An Atheist is someone who does not believe in God, who does not think there is a higher intelligence responsible for our existence..
Intelligent design holds weight via extraterrestrial interaction with the universe. So I am an atheist that thinks higher intelligence is 'partly' responsible for 'some' life. However some omniversal God I deny.

Quote:
Over the years as Science has discovered more about what it does not know, Atheists starting to convert to being agnostics... today we have both.
I used to be agnostic, until I had experiences and was shown logic lines that showed me that God is impractical. For example a God that humans typically think exists would be horribly blasphemous to reptilians who are dark. The being God would have to be to fit any mold of typical human thought will be relatively debunked by things like mapping electromagnetics via electronic telepathy properly, or analysis of life in the universe IMO. What personality fits God? None is that answer. None would satisfy the greater population of the universe and be liked by all. How would people feel if God intended them to have their soul programmed maliciously by reptilian ETs, as they do on planets as messed up as ours? There are so many real things that show me God is not only nothing like what man thinks of him(funny its a him...), but doesn't exist in almost all likelihood. If God does exist at all, he/she/it is rather indifferent when it comes to morals from what I've seen.

One point ET contact brought up to me was similar to what fairy said. Abundantly throughout the universe are flaws within nature's creations. ET design helps eliminate those flaws optimally, but they are still there in natural evolutions. They are all over the place. Plus darkness is slightly imbalanced from optimal at this time IMHO. A designer creating our world is pretty pisspoor at designing things IMHO. Take a look around...

"A planet like this doesn't belong on a supreme being's resume" -George Carlin (I changed the wording of the quote)

Quote:
For me Atheists take just as much as a leap as many religious faiths have..
There are ways to know such things with relative assurance. Many atheists are trapped in left brained scientism and give the truth of the belief a bad name. There is no belief system presented abundantly on earth that is the full truth IMO. And I've never heard of an atheist kill someone for not being of their ilk.

Comparing atheism to something like christianity is night and day IMO.

"Atheism is a non-prophet organization" -George Carlin

This music video sums up some of my beliefs rather well:

The Big Electron: "... it doesn't punish, doesn't reward, it doesn't judge at all, it just is...." -George Carlin

This is a cosmic truth IMHO.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 11:57 PM   #986
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I don't believe in mistakes, clumsy or otherwise. To call something a mistake still implies intelligence, if an incompetent one.

All I'm saying is every generation is a bit different from the last. Some differences help species better survive, some do not.

That is all...
This universe is the most amazing and vast computer that our brains are not even capable of comprehending.

If it was not a mistake then it must have intent, if it has intent then it must be concious or created by something that's concious..
Old 21-03-2015, 12:07 AM   #987
Cryptoverse

Quote:
If it was not a mistake then it must have intent, if it has intent then it must be concious or created by something that's concious..
These are very subjective views. It could be perceived much differently then a mistake without a God designing it....

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 21-03-2015 at 07:57 AM.
Old 21-03-2015, 12:31 AM   #988
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
These are very subjective views. It could be perceived much differently than a mistake without a God designing it....
of course its subjective.. that proves the point even more..

And you dwell to much on the word God... at the end of the day if it is an aware conciousness that created it, then it can be called God, but you don't have to if that niggles you.

Last edited by thirdwave; 21-03-2015 at 12:32 AM.
Old 21-03-2015, 02:25 AM   #989
fairyprincess

Yes. But does that consciousness have the other properties of 'god'. Does it answer prayers, perform miricales, punish sinners?

Surely, that is the difference between a 'consciousness' and god?....

Old 21-03-2015, 07:56 AM   #990
Cryptoverse

Quote:
of course its subjective.. that proves the point even more..

And you dwell to much on the word God... at the end of the day if it is an aware conciousness that created it, then it can be called God, but you don't have to if that niggles you.
Its the aware consciousness creator supreme being part that I don't vibe with. I don't really like the word God but some people have very atheistic usages of the word God. Like God is within all of us(as in not a real being, we are all fragments of God).
Old 21-03-2015, 08:48 AM   #991
chunky

I'm thinking about becoming a deist, just so I don't have to deal with these stupid creator arguments and strawmen about atheism.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

Last edited by chunky; 21-03-2015 at 09:06 AM.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 01:31 AM   #992
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Yes. But does that consciousness have the other properties of 'god'. Does it answer prayers, perform miricales, punish sinners?

Surely, that is the difference between a 'consciousness' and god?....
What God does, and what his agenda is is another issue... another question.

I certainly do not think he is what Islam and Christianity say he is.. and I also think the fact its automatically assumed its a He is also very narrow minded.

It is true that Elohim is plural, but Eloh means Female deity, im is plural for God, so the Christian God is a Duel Deity and Goddess and God...

I think as humans we do not have the mental capacity to understand what god/goddess is.. But we can use our communication skills and artistic minds to form an understanding we can work with.. the issue is where people have created this image for others, this is illogical.
Old 22-03-2015, 01:34 AM   #993
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Its the aware consciousness creator supreme being part that I don't vibe with. I don't really like the word God but some people have very atheistic usages of the word God. Like God is within all of us(as in not a real being, we are all fragments of God).
It is only mainstream religion that has tainted such names.. within paganism Gods are just deities.. but all working within a big construct.
Old 22-03-2015, 06:42 AM   #994
chunky

Is there a point to this god of yours? As atheists, what difference does it make whether we believe in it or not?
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
Old 22-03-2015, 08:01 AM   #995
fairyprincess

I think it's funny, that this thread is called 'deconstructing atheism', I suppose what the OP intention was to dismantle the 'atheist belief system' (whatever that is!)

And yet, all we seem to be doing is (at least attempting to) dismantle religion.

That is the thing. Atheism is just the non-belief of god. If you believe that or not,There's nothing big or complicated about it.

You can argue it's just 'another belief' if that makes you comfortable. And there is the 'other stuff' connected with atheism, evolution, the big bang. But atheists are obliged to believe in those things. There just not that much to deconstruct....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 22-03-2015 at 08:01 AM.
Old 22-03-2015, 08:30 AM   #996
chunky

Quote:
You can argue it's just 'another belief' if that makes you comfortable. And there is the 'other stuff' connected with atheism, evolution, the big bang. But atheists are obliged to believe in those things. There just not that much to deconstruct....
Atheists are not obliged to believe in evolution or the big bang, it's enough to simply not believe in god/gods. Whatever they may be.

Old 22-03-2015, 08:48 AM   #997
fairyprincess

Sorry. Typo. Is should written '....not obliged to believe those things'.

Last edited by fairyprincess; 22-03-2015 at 08:49 AM.
Old 22-03-2015, 08:51 AM   #998
chunky

Old 22-03-2015, 03:46 PM   #999
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
I think it's funny, that this thread is called 'deconstructing atheism', I suppose what the OP intention was to dismantle the 'atheist belief system' (whatever that is!)

And yet, all we seem to be doing is (at least attempting to) dismantle religion.

That is the thing. Atheism is just the non-belief of god. If you believe that or not,There's nothing big or complicated about it.

yes.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 05:01 PM   #1000
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
Is there a point to this god of yours? As atheists, what difference does it make whether we believe in it or not?
God?, I am Pagan and believe in many deities.. is their a point? Don't you think that's a silly question?

And in true Atheist style you go and express more hypocrisy. So will ask you, Does it make a difference if we Theists believe in it or not?

Quote:

I always makes me laugh this argument.

Surely the fact that you do not believe in a God means you do not believe their is one?, hence you have a belief that there is no God... You cant say you do not believe, and then say you do not have a belief! lol (I guess Atheists can though)

You see the word Agnostic was created fairly recently (I think as Atheists started to own up a bit more). It means that you do not believe in a God, but you do not conclude there is not one. You withhold your belief, believing that we do not know if there is a God or not...

If I asked you to explain the difference between an Atheist and an Agnostic, it seems that would be quite tricky for you.

Atheists have just as much of a belief as Religious people do. Religious people think there is a God or Gods, Atheists Believe there are no Gods, If you do not think we know if there are gods or not, then you are an agnostic, its that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
Atheists are not obliged to believe in evolution or the big bang, it's enough to simply not believe in god/gods. Whatever they may be.
No they are not obliged. But the reason most do is it gets very tricky for them when they conclude they know there are no Gods yet have no idea how this vast universe full of creation and life exists... So they tend to start supporting ideas like evolution and the big bang to support their belief..

Which of course do not even support the idea there is no God anyway, but more offer a theory for the process.