Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 22-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
deldaley

Default Abuse images 'hidden on sat-navs'

Child abuse images are being hidden on satellite navigation systems and games consoles by paedophiles, Devon and Cornwall Police have warned.
The force said offenders were trying to avoid detection by not keeping such material on home computers.

Detectives said "less suspect" digital technology was instead being used, such as sat-navs and handheld computers.

Det Insp Simon Snell of the hi-tech crime unit said the force was making investments in tackling e-crime.

The bottom line is that people in possession of these images of abuse will be caught

DI Simon Snell

The unit said its work was rapidly increasing, with digital forensic investigators carrying out about 26 jobs a month, linked to a range of offences from online fraud to murder.

Det Insp Snell, head of the hi-tech unit, said the force had put significant investment into tackling e-crime, recruiting more staff and purchasing a £200,000 computer server.

He said a variety of devices were being used by paedophiles to store and hide child abuse pictures.

"We've now found that they are using satellite navigation systems, games consoles and handheld computers.

"But we know they are using these systems, so we will seize them and forensically interrogate them.

"The bottom line is that people in possession of these images of abuse will be caught and we will find the evidence."
Old 25-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
titan
Inactive

Yes, it's true. We are surrounded by peadophiles. Something must be done.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
elliohuk

is it not a possibility that the powers that be create a false hype about peadophiles in order to push through microchiping id cards increased survailance on personal computers.......this story is just for them to have powers to take more of our belongings etc..........i do not believe our children are any more at risk of being "took away" than we were when we were kids... though the illusion of the opposite is prevelant..... the hype over pedos is to make the parents fear the worst thus maybe not allowing their own children the same rights of freedom.freedom to explore the world and themselves, thus creating a dissasociation a detatchment for the children...........

i in no way condone child abuse or anything like that....but we can allways look at the other side of things.
elliohuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=279
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 06:34 PM   #5
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Sounds like the perfect reaction if you consider this MAY be a P.R.S. type story!
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:15 AM   #6
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
If we all get our children microshipped the pedos will not able to get to them! Oh wait... the same people doing the microchipping are the same people peddling in child sex slaves... but nevermind that part... here look at the new season of Flavor of Love! Flava flaaaaaaaaaav!!!!
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #7
cacadores

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
If we all get our children microshipped the pedos will not able to get to them! Oh wait... the same people doing the microchipping are the same people peddling in child sex slaves... but nevermind that part... here look at the new season of Flavor of Love! Flava flaaaaaaaaaav!!!!
The nspcc found that of the 16 000 people they polled, 9% had been abused before the age of 12.
Many peodophiles abuse more than once and the compensation packages they offer victims, might be a reason to accuse in some cases. Some accusations might be false memory, some misinterpretations of innocent behaviour, since a hand on a knee can be enough sometimes, some lies.

Still, you're looking at about 5% at least in the adult population are paedophiles.
cacadores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #8
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacadores View Post
The nspcc found that of the 16 000 people they polled, 9% had been abused before the age of 12.
Many peodophiles abuse more than once and the compensation packages they offer victims, might be a reason to accuse in some cases. Some accusations might be false memory, some misinterpretations of innocent behaviour, since a hand on a knee can be enough sometimes, some lies.

Still, you're looking at about 5% at least in the adult population are paedophiles.

Well then I guess everyone should hurry up and get their children microchipped before that figure hits 10%... OMG lastest breaking news! Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus admit to being lesbian lovers!

Fair enough point. What is your proposed solution?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #9
cacadores

Quote:
Well then I guess everyone should hurry up and get their children microchipped before that figure hits 10%... OMG lastest breaking news! Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus admit to being lesbian lovers!

Fair enough point. What is your proposed solution?
Well.......
It has many implications. And we're talking about pre-pubescent children here, not just children under the legal age.

I got interested in finding out about these politicians and priests who've been involved in child abuse, like in Belgium and Jersey and Canada. And whilst one could say that there are probably this 5% of paedophiles in every social strata - among powerful people and poor people.......still, this figure doesn't include the other adults who have odd feelings for children but who are constrained by society. Having power itself must make paedophile attacks easier by removing restraints - especially if you can get someone to arrange the victims for you, or if the children are in state homes.

The worst thing, of course, is when the adult is in a group who can get the police to drop prosecutions; it can only make passive paedophiles into active ones.

Solutions? Well, not micro-chipping. There must be more investigations into paedophilia amongst people in power - especially involving institutionalised children. At the moment, we can only point out the obvious danger to children in any institution.

What makes me sad, is this: we have paedophilia in so many children's homes everywhere. And there have been revalations and investigations all over the western world. But what about the one place where it is easiest for paedophilia to occur? Blind schools. Auditory memories and feelings are poor evidence..........and sure enough, in blind schools there are virtually no reports of investigations.............Children are suffering unheard.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #10
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacadores View Post
Well.......
It has many implications. And we're talking about pre-pubescent children here, not just children under the legal age.

I got interested in finding out about these politicians and priests who've been involved in child abuse, like in Belgium and Jersey and Canada. And whilst one could say that there are probably this 5% of paedophiles in every social strata - among powerful people and poor people.......still, this figure doesn't include the other adults who have odd feelings for children but who are constrained by society. Having power itself must make paedophile attacks easier by removing restraints - especially if you can get someone to arrange the victims for you, or if the children are in state homes.

The worst thing, of course, is when the adult is in a group who can get the police to drop prosecutions; it can only make passive paedophiles into active ones.

Solutions? Well, not micro-chipping. There must be more investigations into paedophilia amongst people in power - especially involving institutionalised children. At the moment, we can only point out the obvious danger to children in any institution.

What makes me sad, is this: we have paedophilia in so many children's homes everywhere. And there have been revalations and investigations all over the western world. But what about the one place where it is easiest for paedophilia to occur? Blind schools. Auditory memories and feelings are poor evidence..........and sure enough, in blind schools there are virtually no reports of investigations.............Children are suffering unheard.
Believe me, I am the last person to take molestation litely. I was a victom of repeated sexual abuse by an aunt and uncle, who I pressed charges against as an adult later, and then during my mind control programming, but we need to avoid getting caught up in the small details and trying to focus on solving just one of our major problems, while ignoring the root of these problems. I would suggest a complete removal of the current power structure by an awaked humanity, would go a long way to removing protection of the pedos. As the species makes its next evolutionary change into a more enlightened species and society, I truely believe we will see an end to virtually all child molestation.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:24 AM   #11
cacadores

Well thank you for that.
Most acts are carried out by people who know the victim: most common is by relatives or friends not in the immediate family. Second most common is by members of the family.
So I don't know. I can't for the life of me see the sexual attraction in pre-pubescent children, but with the prevalence there is, I'd have to assume there's something natural about it for some. So I'm pessamistic about eliminating it.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:09 AM   #12
thetonic

Quote:
Believe me, I am the last person to take molestation litely. I was a victom of repeated sexual abuse by an aunt and uncle, who I pressed charges against as an adult later, and then during my mind control programming, but we need to avoid getting caught up in the small details and trying to focus on solving just one of our major problems, while ignoring the root of these problems. I would suggest a complete removal of the current power structure by an awaked humanity, would go a long way to removing protection of the pedos. As the species makes its next evolutionary change into a more enlightened species and society, I truely believe we will see an end to virtually all child molestation.
You are sooo right on here..

The child molestation thing goes deep into the programming of the human conscious ... this programming has been going on for some time now.. It is getting worse by the day as the programing/ers grow stronger

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #13
rixxmixxhell

Angry

I have never thought of that before. How easy would it be to store photo/video on the sony/sandisk phone camera cards, like the pro duo cards you can put in p.c's, cameras, laptops etc. and small enough to hide anywhere!!! No traces either.

If you copy /paste to a card say in your p.c slot. It can't copy the properties of the files. If you sync or drag it will though. I found this out by accident when my windows media player stopped syncing my card - so i just copy paste straight to it. (insert card/open to view files and folders etc) but my point is that with no properties, no date or file permission or code file is made, so makes it hard for people to prove how the images got on the card in the first place???

I am really preying for a quick end to this. We as human beings do not behave like this in a 'natural state' so to speak.

It really is saddening. I will protect our children from these people if such situations come or i knew of any such going on. It's hard to look intoit all because you have the risk of becoming desensitized too.

If you try to research it, you may happen across a web page full of child images - therefore internet search would flag you as one of them...

What to do Wait untill some angel comes down and shows us Rally against it except it as nothing we can do Finding these answers must come sometime.

Look at the books by people like cathy and cisco - and you have people saying, oh, they are full of crap etc. I dont even think most sheeple would even except it even if it slapped them in the face..

Rick
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #14
adsy

I Know How To Stop The Paedo's

Kill All The Children!!!!
adsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #15
cacadores

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
I am really preying for a quick end to this. We as human beings do not behave like this in a 'natural state' so to speak.
The Vikings were pretty natural: if man can kill, man can do these things too. And the thing we're talking about might even be useful in certain survival of the tribe senarios.
It's just a base fullfilment of desire or a thrill; the question is if there are places that encourage it.

What I couldn't fathom is how easily these Catholic priests cover it up. If a teacher is caught fondling children, he's sacked immediately. In the Catholic Church, they victimised the victims and protected the perpetrators. It's like an inversion of humanity and it makes you wonder what the personal ethics in priesthoods are. My mates went to a Catholic school and were often beaten. Once a Jesuit teacher started hitting a boy in the corridoor who ran into the main hall during an assembly to escape. The Jesuit followed and in front of the whole year group, started punching the boy. Eventually the boy hit back and decked the Jesuit and how the kids cheered! But there's some serious hate and control problems with those Jesuits. They are not Godly in a normal sense, yet they are always the Pope's favourites, despite their reputation for violence and intimidation. How's that?
Old 15-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #16
lightworks

as far as i am concerned this is the way to deal with paedophiles
g28.jpg
lightworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 11:36 AM   #17
al209

A nice long sturdy length of rope is far more sustainable and you can use it again and again and again...you could hang them live on TV on a saturday evening. Either that or real gladiators where the paedos fight to the death.
al209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 08:53 PM   #18
lightworks

a nice long sturdy rope.....and you can use it again and again!!!!!

laughing my fucking ass off sounds like VIZ version of a club scouts how to survive in the forest manual ...oh um..... and check this out

Last edited by lightworks; 29-08-2008 at 08:58 PM.
lightworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 09:14 PM   #19
ian2day
Inactive

I actually came up with this as a possibility last year after watching Enemy of the State for the umpteenth time. If anyone remembers the video of the murder is saved to a disk hidden in a handheld games console. This got me thinking when I saw a news item of how they could be hiding images etc. The think tank charity that Tony Blair set up was obviously involved in the theft of my IP. As they have been credited with many more policy and other initiatives which I came out with. In fact if I think back my lecturer at college when reading an essay of mine said it sounded very much like Tony Blair! I'm not saying that evey thought and idea of mine is something I woud of wanted to implement or to of had become a policy. Just that the thoughts spoken out loud I was having in my home were harvested by them. They did after all get caught nicking the checmical trailer idea from the thesis of another student.

Last edited by ian2day; 30-08-2008 at 03:48 AM.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #20
mariag

Quote:

Na Na Na Na NaNaNa Hey jude. The moment you have her under your skin you feel so much better .... la la la la la la la ....

I understand now completely what The Beatles ment by this song . It has to be the microship . ouch it is terrible .

The only reason why they want us micrishipped is to control and to enslave us more .

I want out of this world ... NOW
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote