Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 28-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
edelweiss
Banned

Default Child trafficking and deportation under The Crown

Release date: 1 April 2011, All Fools' Day.

The Veneralia (April 1) was the Ancient Roman festival of Venus Verticordia ("Changer of hearts"), the goddess of love and beauty. The worship of the goddess Fortuna Virilis ("Bold fortune") was also part of this festival.

The film tells the story of Margaret Humphreys, a social worker from Nottingham who uncovered the childcare scandal of forcibly relocating poor children to Australia and Canada. Margaret reunites estranged families and brings worldwide attention to the cause. Deported children were promised oranges and sunshine but they got hard labour, sexual abuse and life in institutions.

As I researched their stories, I began to uncover what are known as the Child Migration Schemes and, in particular, the most recent one, which came in response to the Australian government's desire to boost its post-war population.

The children had mostly been in the care of voluntary agencies with religious ties.

From the middle of the 19th Century until as recently as 1970, 130,000 British children - some aged just three - were rounded up, with the knowledge and support of organisations such as Dr Barnardo's.

They were put on to ships and transported to distant parts of the British Empire.

Many were told their parents had died but, in fact, few were orphans.

The children themselves were promised a better life, where they would be raised by loving families and enjoy lots of oranges and sunshine - hence the title of the film. In reality, they were often used as slave labour and endured physical and sexual abuse.

Some organisations were so determined these children would never find their way home that their names, dates and places of birth were changed.

Australia has recently apologized for their involvement in the scheme, and UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown made a formal apology to the affected families in February 2010. Conversely, on November 16, 2009, Canadian Immigration Minister Jason Kenney issued a statement that Canada will not be apologizing to child migrants.

"There's no need for Canada to apologize for abuse and exploitation suffered by thousands of poor children shipped here from Britain starting in the 19th century ... the issue has not been on the radar screen here, unlike Australia where there's been a long-standing interest. The reality is that, here in Canada, we are taking measures to recognize that sad period, but there is, I think, limited public interest in official government apologies for everything that's ever been unfortunate or (a) tragic event in our history."

On Wednesday, February 23, 2010, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Gordon Brown issued an official apology for the 'shameful' child resettlement programme and announced a £ 6 million fund designed to compensate the families affected by the "misguided" programme.

Oranges and Sunshine (2011) Full Movie Part 1/8
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iVUJXKNmWU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1HpC5osOT
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
edelweiss
Banned

Default "Origins and Lemmings"

Gay go up and gay go down,
To ring the bells of London town.

Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clements.

Bull's eyes and targets,
Say the bells of St. Marg'ret's.

Brickbats and tiles,
Say the bells of St. Giles'.

Halfpence and farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's.

Pancakes and fritters,
Say the bells of St. Peter's.

Two sticks and an apple,
Say the bells of Whitechapel.

Pokers and tongs,
Say the bells of St. John's.

Kettles and pans,
Say the bells of St. Ann's.

Old Father Baldpate,
Say the slow bells of Aldgate.

You owe me ten shillings,
Say the bells of St. Helen's.

When will you pay me?
Say the bells of Old Bailey.

When I grow rich,
Say the bells of Shoreditch.

Pray when will that be?
Say the bells of Stepney.

I do not know,
Says the great bell of Bow.

Here comes a candle to light you to bed,
Here comes a chopper to chop off your head.

Chop chop chop chop
The last man's dead!

Old 28-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
edelweiss
Banned

More than 100.000 British children were taken away from their parents, deprived of their home, their identity!

They were abused in every possible way, they were treated as slaves.

Why is it that nobody seems to be interested in this topic?

The UK government committed a massive crime against humanity at least until the 1970s and it was swept under the carpet for a very long time!

Snows of yesteryear for succeeding generations?
Old 28-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
dolores1

Angry The pain on their little faces

This says so much, I would personally kill the bastards that did this. I am anti death penalty.

I went to 2 convent schools. These were called excellent schools for education but the cruelty was built in. We only suffered mental abuse through denigration of our work and physical abuse by being slapped with split rulers etc.

If we had mentioned this at home we would have been punished again! The church could do no wrong. People were paying to have children educated in these schools!!

But the terror undergone by the children in your pictures is unspeakable. One thing I have learned is that once a child has been abused and is no longer in the virgin state, they have the little pads under their lower lids.

Your post's pictures shows this, you can see in their young eyes what they have undergone. It breaks my heart I can't help those already so hurt, but I will never stop my fight to expose the truth of what has happened:

WORSE, WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW! WHAT WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN UNTIL we STOP IT

Where are you people? Where are your actions, where is your compassion, your tears for the abused, the murdered, the hidden!!

When will you become your brothers keeper!!!

I AM!!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
twilighterheart
Inactive

That was a really long time ago. Where are the living ones now and what are they currently doing with their lives? I am more interested in what happened to them has adults.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #6
starschildren
Inactive

"One must not forget ones history for fear of repeating it", I forget who said it, but it's true.

And unfortunately, I don't think they ever stopped doing what they're apologizing for. They just found more secret ways of doing it, not to mention that they are still sacrificing children all over the world and abusing them, and have them locked up in cages. The history of it is there, people just need to look at it even if it is horrible, and then they have to realize it is STILL happening.

I couldn't look at the photos you posted for too long, a mix of sadness and anger (never a good combination) began building immediately. Anyone who participated (willingly) in the exploitation of those children should be caged for life or worse.

And any who are still participating in the exploitation of children should be taken out, beat, and then caged for the rest of their life (or worse, publicly executed).
starschildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #7
edelweiss
Banned

Thanks, Dolores1 and Starschildren, for your sensible response.
The eyes of those children speak volumes.
Old 29-03-2011, 03:04 AM   #8
starschildren
Inactive

While I don't normally support the death penalty, there are some things (like abusing a child) that I would volunteer to be the one to do it. Someone once told me "sometimes, you have to do the wrong thing, for the right reasons" and in this instance, I think killing someone would be for the right reasons.
starschildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 03:53 AM   #9
o_rourke

Heartrending. Thanks for posting the video link Edelweiss. I've bookmarked it to watch tomorrow.
Old 29-03-2011, 04:40 AM   #10
realy

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2011/0...-sex-ring.html

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 06:23 AM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I believe there is a group in Australia dealing with the same thing. It was an outrageous crime against humanity.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 06:48 AM   #12
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
More than 100.000 British children were taken away from their parents, deprived of their home, their identity!

They were abused in every possible way, they were treated as slaves.

Why is it that nobody seems to be interested in this topic?

The UK government committed a massive crime against humanity at least until the 1970s and it was swept under the carpet for a very long time!

Snows of yesteryear for succeeding generations?
yes , thanks edelweiss but I could'nt access the movie......
...and can you imagine.....the native Indian children were actually treated much worse......
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #13
edelweiss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starschildren View Post

And unfortunately, I don't think they ever stopped doing what they're apologizing for. They just found more secret ways of doing it, not to mention that they are still sacrificing children all over the world and abusing them, and have them locked up in cages. The history of it is there, people just need to look at it even if it is horrible, and then they have to realize it is STILL happening.
Most important comment. Thanks.
That's exactly why I started this thread.
Old 29-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #14
edelweiss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Thanks for the link, Realy!
Old 29-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #15
edelweiss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
This says so much, I would personally kill the bastards that did this. I am anti death penalty.

I went to 2 convent schools. These were called excellent schools for education but the cruelty was built in. We only suffered mental abuse through denigration of our work and physical abuse by being slapped with split rulers etc.

If we had mentioned this at home we would have been punished again! The church could do no wrong. People were paying to have children educated in these schools!!

But the terror undergone by the children in your pictures is unspeakable. One thing I have learned is that once a child has been abused and is no longer in the virgin state, they have the little pads under their lower lids.

Your post's pictures shows this, you can see in their young eyes what they have undergone. It breaks my heart I can't help those already so hurt, but I will never stop my fight to expose the truth of what has happened:

WORSE, WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW! WHAT WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN UNTIL we STOP IT

Where are you people? Where are your actions, where is your compassion, your tears for the abused, the murdered, the hidden!!

When will you become your brothers keeper!!!

I AM!!
I think you are right. You know what you are talking about.

The shadows below their eyes were the first thing I noticed.

Thanks a lot for your response!
Old 29-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #16
dolores1

This and other stories of the horrors can be linked to Rev. Kenneth Annots history of what happened to the native children in the schools and residential homes in Canada. Multiple deaths, abuse and terror, they were separated from their loving families by the LAW?

The Canadian gov. have been trying to hide this for many years.

This child abuse is world wide!!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
edelweiss
Banned

Default Oranges and Sunshine

I just skimmed some of the UK "quality paper" reviews.

Jim Loach gets reduced to being the son of a renowned father.
The film receives nothing but malice and slating.
The plot is neglected and the numbers of deported children are either suppressed or adjusted downward to 10% and less in one case.

No surprise to me, because I know this very well from the brought in line media in Germany, where for example the number of Dresden civilian victims was officially fixed to a minor fraction amount.

Tenor of tptb and their media menials:

"If it doesn't fit, use a bigger hammer."
Old 04-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #18
dolores1

Angry Realy - you statement is so right

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Quote:"You're so afraid to stand up
But without you they are nothing" ~discharge '80"

If these beasts were not supported on the backs and shoulders of those below them this would be stopped.

Fear keeps many silent; fear of exposure of their dirty little secrets, blackmail and greed, power and need.

They need to suck the spirituality out of those little ones. So many of these children go on to kill them selves when they become adults.

The children don't know that their base chakra has been damaged and needs healed. Neither do they learn as adults unless they meet a spiritual healer.

These beasts take this innocent children's power like etheric vampires for their own dark uses.

Are they all Archons?

I am only begining to learn about these inorganic entities, Archons, and these fit the bill.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #19
twilighterheart
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post

Are they all Archons?

I am only begining to learn about these inorganic entities, Archons, and these fit the bill.
Archon
Archon (Gr. ἄρχων, pl. ἄρχοντες) is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord", frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem ἀρχ-, meaning "to rule", derived from the same root as monarch, hierarchy and anarchy.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #20
dolores1

Its like the Vatican throwing it's hands in the air, "Woe is us" knowing all the time this is part of their world wide game.

We are begining to be able to join all these dots thanks to DI and the great power of the internet.

They all appear in public to be different entities, but below the radar they are all one and totally EVIL.

We need to drag all the information into the daylight and expose their sick practices for what they are, who they are and what they are doing.