Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-12-2011, 02:03 AM   #32681
dixie d
Inactive

I've just fed the fish with Fuji fish food, but also as I had run out of Sukura I used another one called Tokyu and when I put Tokyu into Google it comes up with and another page.

On the Tokyu Hands page you see the following...

Quote:
In 2000, an overseas branch of Tokyu Hands, named Hands Tailung (台隆手創館) opened in Taipei, Taiwan at Ximending area. As of 2011, Hands Tailung operates 9 stores in Taiwan.
On that page you see the following...

Taipei 101 at night

Quote:
Ground to roof: 449.2 m (1,474 ft). Formerly held by the Willis Tower 442 m (1,450 ft).
Ground to highest occupied floor: 439.2 m (1,441 ft). Formerly held by the Willis Tower 412.4 m (1,353 ft).
Quote:
The record it claimed for greatest height from ground to pinnacle now rests with the Burj Khalifa in Dubai (UAE): 828 m (2,717 ft). Taipei 101's records for roof height and highest occupied floor briefly passed to the Shanghai World Financial Center in 2009, which in turn yielded these records as well to the Burj.

Quote:
The Willis Tower (formerly named, and still commonly referred to as, the Sears Tower) is a 108-story, 1,451-foot (442 m) skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois.[4] At the time of its completion in 1973, it was the tallest building in the world, surpassing the World Trade Center towers in New York, and it held this rank for nearly 25 years.
Taipei to me also means Tha Pae Road. Tha Pae Road to me means a couple of things, but the main one is the Bangkok Bank and this TV screen I'm using which I got when I took out the insurance they miss sold me.

Tha Pae also to me means the Tha Pae Hotel

So, I wondering if there is more to this TV Screen then meets the eye.

Quote:
9-11 Thapae Road Lane 6, Tumbol Changklan
Amphur Muang, Chiangmai 50100
Changklan means Changklan Road.

Tha Pae road also means flight Bookings and Travel agents, one of them being .

It also means the name
On that page you see the following...

Theatrical release poster by Peter Sís

Peter and SIS reminds me of two things, one being the Riverside restaurant and boat trips and the other being SIS tomatoes in Rimping.

My wife and I have been on the boats a few times, but it also means a German guy and his wife Gan. The riverside also means one of the owners by the name of Peter who the lady (Yu) at the Bangkok Bank was also telling me about having problems with his Visa's. I've also had dealings with Christian (the German guy) with my insurance when I had problems with it.

I've just cleaned my Honda UMK 435T Cutting Machine and as I was cleaning it Geoff when past on his Honda Motorcycle with his girlfriend Bee on the back.

UMK if reversed would be MKU and that reminds me of MK Ultra, so I'm assuming I am under attack from .

What the number 435T might mean I don't know, and there is not a lot I can do about any of this, so I'll just carry on the best I can.

Last edited by dixie d; 08-12-2011 at 03:10 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:51 AM   #32682
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie d View Post
I notice Cern is in the News today...

Cern scientist expects 'first glimpse' of Higgs boson

Higgs reminds me of the name Higgins, so is there any link to Snooker. Boson also reminds me of a Bosun chair

I'm wondering if there might be a link to this guy Ding junhui Which to me means Lampang and the Wiengthong Hotel it also involves Miss Earth and a movie about Time Travel.

So, I'm not sure if they are links or not.
I read that Higgs boson particle is the God particle. I don't know if I like that. They've messed with enough already, the seeds (Monsanto) people and animal DNA, I wish I knew what the implication is, I mean, how significant as in what would they be able to do with it and what exactly it would be (a matter of).

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #32683
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I read that Higgs boson particle is the God particle. I don't know if I like that. They've messed with enough already, the seeds (Monsanto) people and animal DNA, I wish I knew what the implication is, I mean, how significant as in what would they be able to do with it and what exactly it would be (a matter of).
I could only assume that if they find it, then they have found God, if that's what the Higgs Boson is, what would you do if you found God? I'd have thought that the God particle was the Atom, because everything is made of Atoms. And in the begining...

Also, in the article it says they expect to see it within the next week, how would they know what they are seeing is the Higgs Boson, or God Particle?

One other thing, and I don't know if the Bible is true, but when you read Genesis 6 verse 3 it says:

Quote:
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that also is flesh: yet his days be a hundred and twenty years.
I wonder what was meant by the number 120, I've seen it quite a few times in articles. 119 comes before 120 and 119 is 911 reversed.

. I'd imagine if the Bible means anything then 120 must be significant if it was in the beginning and Genesis.

You see a Pentagon in that picture, I wonder if it links to the Pentagon.

In the article you also see the following...

Quote:
The teams have been focussing-in on the Higgs by ruling out energy ranges where it might be lurking. They now expect to see it at around 120 to 125 GeV (gigelectronvolts), where one GeV is about the mass of a proton.
Only my thoughts.

Last edited by dixie d; 08-12-2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:46 AM   #32684
cori

the Norwegian mass murder: ABB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post

BREIVIC.
BREI is german for MASH.

MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors, the original novel that inspired the film MASH and TV series M*A*S*H, was written by Richard Hooker, himself a former military surgeon, and was about a fictional U.S. Mobile Army Surgical Hospital in Korea during the Korean War. It was originally published in 1968.
full post:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....ostcount=29885

MASH ACTOR HARRY MORGAN ('Colonel Potter') DIES

Quote:
Harry Morgan (born Harry Bratsberg,[1][2][3] sometimes written as Harry Bratsburg[4]; April 10, 1915 – December 7, 2011) was an American actor. He was widely known for his roles as Pete Porter in both December Bride (1954–1959) and Pete and Gladys (1960–1962), Detective Bill Gannon on Dragnet (1967–1970), Amos Coogan on Hec Ramsey (1972–1974), and Colonel Sherman T. Potter in M*A*S*H (1975–1983). Additionally, Morgan appeared in more than 100 films.
Quote:
Morgan was born in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Anna[5] (sometimes written as Hannah) and Henry, who were of Swedish and Norwegian heritage
Norway...
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:12 AM   #32685
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:

full post:

Norway...
Two things come to mind and they are and the saying For get
Quote:
Launched in the UK by Cadbury (then best known as a manufacturer of confectionery) in the 1960s, Smash was reasonably successful. However, it was not until 1974 that Smash became popular in the convenience food market after Cadbury launched an advertising campaign by agency Boase Massimi Pollitt featuring the now famous Smash Martians, who would watch humans preparing mashed potato the traditional way on television instead of using potato granules[1].
I've just been out to Rimping and wondered if there might also be a link to which I'm drinking at the moment.

Smash and Smashed.

Quote:
After the Battle of Culloden in 1746, Prince Charles Edward Stuart fled to the island of Skye.
Skye sounds a bit like Sky.

I still say that looks a bit like the emblem for Liverpool.

I also don't know if it means anything, but I still looking at and Stihl sounds a bit like
On the Still page you see the following...

Quote:
There is also an increasing usage of distillation of gin under glass and PTFE, and even at reduced pressures, to facilitate a fresher product.
PTFE to me means fixing a tap at my wifes fathers home in Lampang, it also means a new Frying pan from index, and index means a few things, one is a crash hat I gave to Geoff who has just been here to my house on his honda bike with the registration 810.

in this article...

Harry Morgan dies at 96; star of TV's 'MASH', you also see the name and on that page you see the following...

Fatima reminds me of
and Whitbread also reminds me of and
I'm only guessing as to whether there is a link or not.

Last edited by dixie d; 08-12-2011 at 08:06 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #32686
dixie d
Inactive

I'd imagine there is something in this article...

5 die in Las Vegas chopper crash

I notice the number 66 on the Chopper.

Quote:
The Sin City chopper went down in a ravine in the River Mountains surrounding Lake Mead just before 5pm local time.
I haven't looked at the article yet but Mead could also link to

Quote:
Operator Sundance Helicopters, founded in 1985, flies daily tours to the dam and the Grand Canyon, carrying more than 160,000 passengers a year.
Is there also any link to
I notice on the Wiki page the following...

On the Mead Wiki page you see the following...

Quote:
Mead (play /ˈmiːd/; archaic and dialectal "medd"; from Old English "meodu"[1]), also called honey wine, is an alcoholic beverage that is produced by fermenting a solution of honey and water.[2] It may also be produced by fermenting a solution of water and honey with grain mash, which is strained immediately after fermentation.
On the you see the following...

Quote:
Drambuie (play /dræmˈbjuːi/ or /dræmˈbuːi/) is a sweet, golden colored 80-proof liqueur made from malt whisky, honey, herbs, and spices.
Honey means Bees and Stings.

I went into Kelly's again today and I was wearing my Tintin in the Congo T-shirt and I also had another CoriFin Mint. Sin City also reminds me of Sim City, so I was wondering if there might be a link to Post 30445 which would also lead to Mam's Restaurant and a guy there by the name of David.

Also Cassidy reminds me of and Avalon, so I also wondered if there was a link there.

While I was in Rimping I also bought some Back Bacon called . On that page you see the following...

Back Bacon also reminds me of Kevin Bacon, so I wondered if there might be a link to
Also while I was in Rimping, I was at the meat counter and an American lady was asking me about the best Stake for Barbecue's.

I'll have a look into it.

Last edited by dixie d; 08-12-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #32687
dixie d
Inactive

There has to be a link to this article...

World's oldest dog dies in Japan

Quote:
Owner Yumiko Shinohara said at her home in Sakura, a city outside Tokyo, that Pusuke, a fluffy tan Shiba mix, died on Monday after suddenly falling ill and refusing to eat.

Shinohara told TV network FNN that she "would just like to thank him for staying alive so long." The report said Pusuke's life span would have been the equivalent of about 125 years for a human.

According to the Guinness Book of Records, the dog was born April 1, 1985. Pusuke was recognized as the world's oldest living dog last December. The Guinness record for canine longevity is 29 years, set by Bluey, an Australian cattle dog who died in 1939.
How many times have I mentioned

Cherry blossoms at Fukushima

125 reminds me of the God Particle.

Quote:
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that also is flesh: yet his days be a hundred and twenty years.
Quote:
The teams have been focussing-in on the Higgs by ruling out energy ranges where it might be lurking. They now expect to see it at around 120 to 125 GeV (gigelectronvolts), where one GeV is about the mass of a proton.
I look into it a bit more.

Last edited by dixie d; 08-12-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #32688
petras
Banned

Virgin Megastores Qatar branch removes Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' from recommended reading

Virgin Megastores have been forced to remove a copy of "Mein Kampf" from a recommended reading shelf of one of its stores in the Middle East.

Charles Gandelman, an American communications executive spotted the book last month in the store's branch in the Landmark Shopping Centre in Qatar, and posted the picture on his Twitter account @cg1239.

25927 Jagandelman (provisional designation: 2001 DE51) is a main-belt minor planet. It was discovered by the Lincoln Near-Earth Asteroid Research project in Socorro, New Mexico, on February 16, 2001. It is named after Jason A. Gandelman. He attends the Staples High School, Westport, Connecticut.

Alternate Designations: 2001 DE51 = 1991 KU = 1998 HK119

Studio album by Marina Lima
Producer Leo Gandelman

Last edited by petras; 08-12-2011 at 02:52 PM.
petras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #32689
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by petras View Post
Virgin Megastores Qatar branch removes Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' from recommended reading

Virgin Megastores have been forced to remove a copy of "Mein Kampf" from a recommended reading shelf of one of its stores in the Middle East.

Charles Gandelman, an American communications executive spotted the book last month in the store's branch in the Landmark Shopping Centre in Qatar, and posted the picture on his Twitter account @cg1239.

25927 Jagandelman (provisional designation: 2001 DE51) is a main-belt minor planet. It was discovered by the Lincoln Near-Earth Asteroid Research project in Socorro, New Mexico, on February 16, 2001. It is named after Jason A. Gandelman. He attends the Staples High School, Westport, Connecticut.

Studio album by Marina Lima
Producer Leo Gandelman

Virginia Tech

Two dead in Virginia Tech shooting

Dec 8 (Reuters) - Two people have been killed in shooting incidents at Virginia Tech University, the site of one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. history, the school said on Thursday.

A campus police officer was killed following a routine traffic stop shortly after noon, and a second victim was found in a nearby parking lot, the school said in a statement. There were witnesses to the shooting.

The shooter fled on foot and his status is unknown, the school said.

"Everyone has been directed to stay indoors, lock all exterior doors and stay away from the windows," school spokesman Dana Cruikshank told Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7B70LY20111208

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #32690
petras
Banned

Quote:

Jason A. Gandelman

http://hauscr.org/about/
http://hauscr.org/about/our-associates-for-2011-12/

http://www.thecrimson.com/writer/120..._A._GANDELMAN/

http://hauscr.org/sponsors/goldman-sachs-foundation/
http://hauscr.org/sponsors/

The First Harvard Crimson Article:

When Mark E. Zuckerberg ’06 grew impatient with the creation of an official universal Harvard facebook, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

http://edudemic.com/2010/07/facebook...first-article/

Old 08-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #32691
petras
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Virginia Tech

Two dead in Virginia Tech shooting

Dec 8 (Reuters) - Two people have been killed in shooting incidents at Virginia Tech University, the site of one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. history, the school said on Thursday.

A campus police officer was killed following a routine traffic stop shortly after noon, and a second victim was found in a nearby parking lot, the school said in a statement. There were witnesses to the shooting.

The shooter fled on foot and his status is unknown, the school said.

"Everyone has been directed to stay indoors, lock all exterior doors and stay away from the windows," school spokesman Dana Cruikshank told Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7B70LY20111208

near McComas Hall

Winnenden: "Mrs Coma is coming!"

A police officer was shot and killed by a white male during a traffic stop in the Cassell Coliseum's parking lot, near McComas Hall. After that, the shooter fled to another parking lot named the "Cage", where a student's body was discovered, killed by the shooter.

the campus was placed on lock down at 1:01 p.m., which was then followed by all schools in Montgomery County at 2:12 p.m.

2011 2007

One of the photographs of Seung-Hui Cho that he sent to NBC News on the day of the massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho

Quote:
About

The Harvard College Association for US-China Relations (HAUSCR) is a student-run organization committed to bridging the gap between the United States and China through a number of unique programs.

Jason is the son of Mitchell and Kuan Gandelman, is fluent in Mandarin Chinese

http://apps.societyforscience.org/st.../Gandelman.asp

Last edited by petras; 08-12-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #32692
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. I

Quote:

Steve Jobs immortalised in bronze

Parts of a wax model for a new bronze statue of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs are seen near a magazine cover with a picture of Jobs in the studio of Hungarian sculptor Erno Toth in Budapest.

Reno
tooth
death ("Tod", "tot sein" to be dead in German

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/t...electedImage=5

Heidi Klum and "Dr Tod" aka Gunther von Hagens, born Gunther Liebchen ("sweetheart" in German)

Tooth
Toth
Tot

DEATH and TOOTH.
That's a nice link.
Explains all the DENTIST links.

Quote:
Mark Zuckerberg's new challenge:

Eating only what he kills

Zuckerberg's new goal came to light, not surprisingly, on Facebook.
On May 4, Zuckerberg posted a note to the 847 friends on his private page: "I just killed a pig and a goat."
Quote:
Mark Zuckerberg's new challenge:
Eating only what he kills
ZUCKERBERG and DEATH. (TOT)

Dentist

Father of ZUCKERBERG is a DENTIST.

Quote:
Zuckerberg was born in 1984 in White Plains, New York
to Karen, a psychiatrist, and Edward Zuckerberg, a dentist.
ZUCKERBERG is SUGAR MOUNTAIN.
The worst for your teeth is BERG of ZUCKER.

Zuckerberg 36

MARK ZUCKERBERG born on the 36th (666) birthday of ISRAEL.
The MARK of Z is the MARK of 666.

ZUCKERBERG born in the ORWELLIAN year 1984.

Quote:
Zuckerberg sees blue best because of red–green colorblindness; blue is also Facebook's dominant color
BLUE is the color of ZUCKERBERG, FACEBOOK and of ISRAEL.

Harvard: Faust

FACEBOOK created by HARVARD students.

Quote:
Mark Zuckerberg co-created Facebook in his Harvard dorm room.
FAUST is the president of HARVARD.
A PACT with the DEVIL.

ERNO TOTH and STEVE JOBS.
RENO anagram ERNO.
JIMMY LEEWARD crash in RENO.
MATA HARI from LEEUWARDEN.
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #32693
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. II

Quote:
RESIDENCE-at-the-ZUCKERBERG (SUGAR MOUNTAIN) in TRIER (DREYFUS)

"get more out of life ..."

http://www.residenz-am-zuckerberg.de

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060419058

Quote:
Es stehen 157 Wohnungen und Appartements für Senioren zur Verfügung.
There are 157 houses and appartments available at ZUCKERBERG.
6 JUNE is day 157 of the year. DAMIEN THORN and ZUCKERBERG.....

Trier: Black Gate

The BLACK GATE of TRIER. (PORTA NIGRA)

Trier: Antichrist

The BEAST and TRIER.
Animal is TIER in German.

LARS VON TRIER born 30 APRIL, day 120. (BELTANE)
KNESSET, 120 seats, HITLER dead day 120.

WILLIAM DAFOE starring in the VON TRIER ANTICHRIST movie.
He was born on the 22 JULY, OSLO/UTOYA date.
(The HEART shaped Island)

22 JULY is day 203. (666)

WILLIAM DAFOE starring in this 2012 movie.

World War

CARTER means WORLD WAR.
(CARTWRIGHT, PONDEROSA, IRAN)

Carter and Rice

JOHN CARTER is the WARLORD of MARS.
EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS series.

RICE is the link to CONDOLEEZZA RICE and CODOLENCES (DEATH)

Here is EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS.

Burroughs: World War

WORLD WAR II started on the 64th birthday of RICE BURROUGHS in the year '39.
64 is the code on NEW ZEALAND and CARTER is nr 39.
(Burroughs born 1 SEPTEMBER, 1875)

NEW ZEALAND = ALL BLACK = PORTA NIGRA = TRIER

BURROUGHS born in CHICAGO, BUTCHER city.

Saverin

Quote:
Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow
students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes
SAVERIN named as second founder of FACEBOOK.
(Jewish, born in Brazil)

SAVERIN born 32 years after the death of RICE BURROUGHS.
Humans have 32 TEETH.

BURROUGS dead on 19 MARCH.

Rice Burrougs

KNUT died 61 years after RICE BURROUGHS, on
the 29th birthday of SAVERIN, the FACEBOOK co-founder.

Conan

CONAN the BARBARIAN and RICE BURROUGHS.

CONAN is the link to CONAN DOYLE and FACEBOOK.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #32694
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. III

Here facebook founder nr 3. DUSTIN MOSKOVITZ.

Moskovitz: Conan Doyle

DUSTIN MOSKOVITZ born on the 125th birthday CONAN DOYLE
and on the 77th birthday HERGE.
CONAN DOYLE died 7 JULY. (77)

DUSTIN MOSKOVITZ.....

Moskowitz: Antichrist

JOHN CASSAVETES movie.
He was GUY WOODHOUSE, the father of ANTICHRIST ADRIAN. (Rosemary's baby)

CASSAVETES, MOSKOVITZ, MOSKOWITZ and the ANTICHRIST.

CASSAVETES born on 9 DECEMBER, birthday KIRK DOUGLAS.
MICHAEL DOUGLAS is the son of KIRK and he was born
on 25 SEPTEMBER, same as GORDON CURRIE. (The ANTICHRIST CARPATHIA)

Gordon Gekko

DOUGLAS is GORDON GEKKO.
the GORDON CURRIE link to the ANTICHRIST.

Today we have 8 DECEMBER, the LENNON-DAKOTA date.
DAKOTA means the ANTICHRIST.
Look what is wiki's pic of the day today.

Gecko

Quote:
White-headed dwarf gecko
On the LENNON-DAKOTA date we have the GECKO.
The GORDON GEKKO link to MICHAEL DOUGLAS and WALL STREET.

Iran

GORDON GEKKO was born 6 MAY, same as IRAN BARKLEY.

Quote:
Gekko grew up on Long Island and went to City College of New York.
His birthday is May 6, though his year of birth is unknown.
MICHAEL DOUGLAS and IRAN BARKLEY....

Iran: Shia

IRAN means SHIA Islam.
Shi'ites or Shias are the followers of ALI.

Shia

MICHAEL DOUGLAS and SHIA LaBOEUF as the main characters.
DOUGLAS means BLACK RIVER. (Another BLACK link)

Shia is Jewish

It's the JEWS versus the SHIAS.

Quote:
His mother is a dancer and ballerina turned visual artist
and clothing jewelry designer
Mother of SHIA is a DANCER.

Dancer

Wiki pic of ROSALYNN CARTER with FARAH DIBA (IRAN).
Her secret service code name was DANCER.

Dustin Moskovitz

DUSTIN HOFFMAN and TOM CRUISE.
CRUISE married to HOLMES and DUSTIN MOSKOVITZ
born on the birthday of the SHERLOCK HOLMES creator.

RAIN and IRAN

BARRY LEVINSON directed RAIN MAN.
(IRA LEVIN wrote ROSEMARY's baby)
Old 08-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #32695
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. IV

Levinson: Rocky Balboa

LEVINSON born on 6 APRIL 1942.
ROCKY BALBOA was born on the 4th birthday of BARRY LEVINSON.

Rocky Balboa

The ITALIAN STALLION and the big FERRARI crash on
the way to HIROSHIMA.

Rajoy: Balboa

New PM of SPAIN is RAJOY, married to BALBOA.
34 is the code of SPAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
Roy Orbison's widow dies exactly 23 years after her late husband

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16069804

Barbara Jakobs: 340

BARBARA JAKOBS ORBISON dead 23 years after ROY ORBISON,
on day 340 of the year.
34 is the code of SPAIN and there were 34 dead
on the USS LIBERTY, attacked by ISRAEL.

Melencolia: 34

The magic square in the famous DÜRER engraving adds up to 34.

Dürer: Balboa

ROCKY BALBOA born 418 years after DÜRER died.
DÜRER was from NUREMBERG.

Nuremberg: 911

Code of NUREMBERG is 0911.
BALBOA = STALLONE = BUSH = 911 = DÜRER = NUREMBERG = 911

Here the mayor of NUREMBERG, ULRICH MALY.

Maly: Dustin Hoffman

MALY born on 8 AUGUST 1960, on
the 23rd birthday of DUSTIN HOFFMAN.

Pretty Woman

PRETTY WOMAN and ROY ORBISON.

R.ORBISON and ROBINSON.
DUSTIN HOFFMAN means Mrs ROBINSON.

PRETTY WOMAN is a big link here.

Julia Roberts

JULIA ROBERTS in her breaktrough movie.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:47 PM   #32696
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. V

Julia Roberts

JULIA ROBERTS born on the 11th birthday of AHMADINEJAD.

Roberts and Clooney

JULIA ROBERTS plays TESS OCEAN, spouse of DANNY OCEAN. (CLOONEY)

Iran

CLOONEY born on the first birthday of IRAN BARKLEY.
OBAMA was born 2160 hours after CLOONEY on day 216. (666)
CLOONEY was married to TALIA. (ITALIA link to 39 and WORLD WAR)

Roberts: Iran

MARGARET THATCHER born as ROBERTS.
She was the target of the BRIGHTON BOMBING.

Wiki has IRAN BARKLEY in BRIGHTON BEACH.

Napoleon

The THATCHER TWINS (Here CAROL THATCHER) were born
on 15 AUGUST 1953, on the 184th birthday of NAPOLEON.

Brighton

ABBA won in BRIGHTON with WATERLOO.
WATERLOO means NAPOLEON and hence the THATCHER TWINS
and MAGGIE means BRIGHTON.

Quote:

Quote:
BREIVIC.
BREI is german for MASH.

MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors, the original novel that inspired the film MASH and TV series M*A*S*H, was written by Richard Hooker, himself a former military surgeon, and was about a fictional U.S. Mobile Army Surgical Hospital in Korea during the Korean War. It was originally published in 1968.
full post:

Quote:
Morgan was born in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Anna[5] (sometimes written as Hannah) and Henry, who were of Swedish and Norwegian heritage

Norway...
The ABB and ABBA link

Quote:
COLONEL POTTER died.
A POTTER means SNOOKER and hence SHEFFIELD and IRAN.

Potter

JULIA ROBERTS is JULIANNE POTTER.

Twin: Hazel

JULIA ROBERTS has TWINS.
One of them is HAZEL.

HAZLEHURST

RONNIE HAZLEHURST was the conductor at the ABBA SONG Contest in BRIGHTON.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:47 PM   #32697
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. VI

Hazlehurst

HAZLEHURST died on the 83rd birthday of JIMMY CARTER.
KENNEDY was born at 83 BEALS street. (BEALS anagram BASEL)
Waterloo means the ROTHSCHILDS and hence the ZIONISTS and BASEL.

Balboa

ABBA won in BRIGHTON on 6 APRIL 1974,
on the 28thy birthday or ROCKY BALBOA and
on the 32nd birthday of BARRY LEVINSON. (RAIN MAN)

Abbas

Flight 655 came from BANDAR ABBAS.

Back to ALBRECHT DÜRER.
He means MELENCOLIA and the magic square of 34.

Von Trier

VON TRIER and ALBRECHT DÜRER and ROCKY BALBOA.
The 911 link to NUREMBERG.

Nuremberg '34

Famous LENI RIEFENSTAHL movie about
the NAZI party congress in NUREMBERG in '34.

Riefenstahl: Speed

RIEFENSTAHL died on the 34th birthday of GARY SPEED, the WALES MANAGER
STAHL is STEEL in German.
The IRON (EISEN) link to EISENHOWER, nr 34.

Roberts

TANYA ROBERTS born 15 OCTOBER 1955,
38 years after MATA HARI was executed.
ROGER MOORE born same day EISENHOWER.

A VIEW TO A KILL ends in SAN FRANCISCO.
(will come to that, important IRAN link)

Balboa

ROBERTO DURAN is the legendary PANAMANIAN BOXER.
(ROBERTO and ROBERTS)
The BALBOA is the PANAMANIAN currency.

Duran-Barkley

URAN, DURAN and URANIUM.
IRAN and URANIUM, NUKES......

DURAN born 16 JUNE. (616, nr of the BEAST)
He boxed 120 fights in total. (KNESSET, 120 seats, Hitler dead on day 120)

Suri Cruise: Sheffield

SURI CRUISE born 18 APRIL 2006, on the 35th birthday of SAMANTHA SHEFFIELD.

SHEFFIELD means IRAN.
DAVID CAMERON elected on the birthday of IRAN BARKLEY.
SHEFFIELD UNITED are the BLADES and IRAN BARKLEY was the BLADE.
GARY SPEED means SHEFFIELD UNITED and SHEFFIELD is STEEL city.
(RIEFENSTAHL (STEEL) and GARY SPEED.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #32698
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. VII

Suri Cruise

The SAN FRANCISCO earthquake of 1906.
It was on 18 APRIL. SURI CRUISE born exactly 100 years after the SF QUAKE.
SAN FRANCISCO, THE KILL, SHEFFIELD and SURI CRUISE.
IRAN FLIGHT 655 on the 26 birthday of TOM CRUISE
and WILL ROGERS was the captain. (CRUISE and MIMI ROGERS)
ROGER MOORE and SAN FRANCISCO.

SAN FRANCISCO is GAY and TIBBETS means the ENOLA GAY
and Patrick McNee was TIBBETT in A VIEW TO A KILL.

Barbara Jakobs Orbison

EDGAR P. JACOBS and the BARBARA JAKOBS link to ORBISON.
The YELLOW M means McDONALDS.

Ajax

RICHARD McDONALD born 16 FEBRUARY, same as KERMIT ROOSEVELT.
He means AJAX and IRAN.

Ajax

FARMER is BOER in Dutch.
TWIN Frank DE BOER is the manager of AJAX Amsterdam aka THE JEWS.
The ROTHSCHILDS were the BAUERS. (The FARMERS)
McDONALD and the FARM.....

Israel

ANIMAL FARM has 112 pages.
BALFOUR Declaration day was 11-2.
ANIMAL FARM = A.F. and ANNE FRANK = A.F.

Some ANIMALS are MORE EQUAL than others.
some HUMANS (JEWS) are more EQUAL than others.

Napoleon

NAPOLEON is the dictator in ANIMAL FARM.
(Napoleon = Waterloo = Rothschild = FARMER)

NAPOLEON based on STALIN.

Quote:
two young pigs, Snowball and Napoleon, assume command
SNOWBALL and NAPOLEON in command.
(SNOW = STAR of DAVID)

Snowball based on TROTSKY (Bronhstein).

Stalin: 911

STALIN died 5 MARCH '53.
53 means JEW and 5 MARCH is the day FLIGHT 911 crashed in JAPAN.
STALIN born on 18 DECEMBER, same as BRAD PITT, SPIELBERG and KATIE HOLMES.

Ravenstahl

RAVENSTAHL is the mayor of PITTSBURG.
The LENI RIEFENSTAHL link to HITLER and BRAD PITT
and to STEEL city PITTSBURGH. (STEEL = STAHL)

Mayor RAVENSTAHL born same date EVA BRAUN. (HITLER)
He became mayor at 26(!).
26 is the nr of IRON. (STAHL)

S.O.S.

TITANIC, KNUT, ABBA, ALARM......
LENI RIEFENSTAHL starring.
ARNOLD FRANCK movie. Born in FRANKENTHAL on 6 MARCH 1889.
HITLER born 45 days or 1080 hours after ARNOLD FRANCK.

Arnold

Quote:
This photo from the Joe Weider Collection was published in the
Sports Illustrated edition of December 7, 1987 -- "Pex Sell Tix" by Dan Geringer.
Published on PEARL HARBOR day.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #32699
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. VIII

Clooney

CLLONEY, COFFEE, IRAN and COFFINS

Jill Jacobs

JILL JACOBS is the spouse of JOE BIDEN.
Born on 5 JUNE, day REAGAN died.
FIDELIO premiered on the birthday of BIDEN.

Francis Blake

JULIE ANDREWS (J.E.W.) married to BLAKE EDWARDS.
FRANCIS is the SAN FRANCISCO link to THE KILL.
EDGAR P. JACOBS born on day 90 of the year. (leap year)
CHRISTOPHER WALKEN was MAX ZORIN, also born on day 90.
90 days have 2160 hours.
(FRANCIS BLAKE AFFAIR btw not written by JACOBS)

You see a DOBERMAN on the pic.
DOBERMAN is the DAMIEN THORN DEVIL dog.

The FRANCIS BLAKE affair was album nr 13. (13th SATANIC bloodline)
The ANTICHRIST brings us back to JULIA ROBERTS.
She was TESS OCEAN.

Polanski

TESS is a ROMAN POLANSKI movie.
The ANTICHRIST director.
Spouse SHARON TATE brutally murdered.

Quote:
Polański made the film because the last time he saw his wife Sharon Tate alive
(before she was murdered by Charles Manson's family), she had given him a
copy of Tess of the d'Urbervilles and said it would make a great film.
SHARON TATA gave POLANSKI the book TESS.....

Tate: Roberts

SHARON TATE born on 24 JANUARY 1943.
PERNELL ROBERTS (ADAM CARTWRIGHT) died on her 67th birthday.

Tanya Roberts

PERNELL ROBERTS married JUDITH LEBREQUE on 15 OCTOBER 1962,
on the 7th birthday of TANYA ROBERTS.

Only child of Pernell Roberts died in a motorcycle crash.

Eric Roberts: Sheffield

Sister of JULIA ROBERTS born 18 APRIL, same as SURI CRUISE and SAMANTHA SHEFFIELD.

The movie TESS based on TESS of the D'Urberviles.

Hardy

OLIVER HARDY dead on the birthday of MATA HARI.
He was the FAT MAN.

Sharon Tate

Last time POLANSKI saw SHARON TATE, she gave him the HARDY book. (TESS)
Coincidently she died on NAGASAKI day (9 AUGUST) and that means THE FAT MAN.

HARDY was the FAT MAN.....

NASTASSJA KINSKY played TESS in the POLANSKI movie.

Kinski: Sharon Tate

Last time POLANSKI saw TATE she gave him TESS
and TESS played by NASTA (SATAN) and born same date TATE.

Here the sister of NASTASSJA KINSKI.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #32700
tintin

Rice, Jacobs, Belgium and Iran. IX

Pola Kinski

POLA KINSKI and POLANSKI.....

Quote:
In 1976, Kinski started a romantic relationship with Roman Polanski,
when she was 16 years old and he was 43 years old.
KINSKI and POLANSKI had a relation.
She 16, he 43

Back to JULIA ROBERTS.

Roberts is Eisenhower

JULIA ROBERTS is ANNE EISENHOWER in the movie.
Again the nr 34 link.

Did yesterday a big VALENTINE post.

Julia Roberts

ROBERTS plays KATE HAZELTINE in the movie.
Her Twin daughter HAZEL and the HAZLEHURST link to ABBA and BRIGHTON)

In that movie PRET A PORTER also KIM BASINGER starring.

Basinger was Potter

BASINGER played Kitty POTTER.
KIM was born 8 DECEMBER, the LENNON DAKOTA date.
(And hence the POLANSKI link)

COLONEL POTTER died yesterday on PEARL HARBOR day.

Wowereit: Jacobs

German wiki pic of KLAUS WOWEREIT, mayor BERLIN.
You see KRÖNUNG in the back.

Coffee

JOE BIDEN and JILL JACOBS

Jill Jacobs: Thatcher

RABBI JILL JACOBS born 13 OCTOBER,
same as MARGARET THATCHER. (ROBERTS)

JILL JACOBS-BIDEN formerly married to STEVENSON.
The spouse and daughter of JOE BIDEN died on the
birthday of STEVEN Spielberg in a car crash. (18 DECEMBER)
ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON died on SAMOA. (anagram OSAMA)
BIDEN, BIN LADEN, STEVENSON, OSAMA, SAMOA.

S.O.S.

203 sec

A.B.B. on UTOYA on day 203

Rice and Currie

GORDON CURRIE, the ANTICHRIST.
Including S.O.S.

Quote:
Rice & Curry is the first studio album by Swedish bubblegum dance
artist Jonny Jakobsen under his pseudonym Dr. Bombay, released in 1998.
Another JACOBSEN and S.O.S. link.
ORBISON and spouse BARBARA JAKOBS.
Same date and 23 years in between....