Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 11-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
onevoiceforthekids

Default Reinstate The child Protection Register

When a child’s name was on the Register an immediate alert went to police and hospitals if a child came to their notice. These police officers and doctors would then check with the social worker or the police child abuse investigation team and make decisions informed by background knowledge.

Since April 2008, this alert system is no longer in place throughout the country, although in London, and possibly in other areas, it has been retained so that children who are the subject of child protection planning are still flagged up on the police and hospital systems. Where this is not in place, instead of an alarm drawing attention to high risk children, the professionals have to check every single child against the database to see whether or not they are known to children’s services and then make a call to see if that child is the subject of a child protection plan. To busy police and doctors this clearly is unworkable.

State interference with family life has to be justified. After all, most parents care for their children very well and professionals do not need to be involved in their lives. When parents abuse a child there is justification for professional involvement in order to respect and uphold the child’s right to be safe from harm. The Child Protection Register was a clear and effective procedure for working with parents to keep their children safe or for making decisions to take legal safeguards where children need to be removed from their families.

I have no doubt that children will be less protected as a result of this disastrous change in policy. Please sign this petition to help bring back the register.

New website, encouraging like minded organisations who are against child abuse, can join together to create a multi-agency, multi-charity approach to the issues of child abuse in order to tackle the issues in all of their complexity. To view the site, please follow this link: http://www.acanetwork.org.uk
onevoiceforthekids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
dolores1

There is no way I would sign for a site to get "like minded organisations" to be in charge of children!

True research usually shows these people are the greatest perps in child abuse! Recruiters!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
uberstate
Inactive

I know of some people who work within child organisations and their lives are a joke, I am quite disgusted at some who manage to slip in to this very system.
uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
onevoiceforthekids

Default Reinstate the child protection register

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
There is no way I would sign for a site to get "like minded organisations" to be in charge of children!

True research usually shows these people are the greatest perps in child abuse! Recruiters!
Hi Dolores,

I must say, if you had of read the thread correctly you would know that, that's not what I said we wanted to do. We are calling on all like minded orginisations to join together to be part of a larger network, thus creating a searchable database of orginisations who are fighting the same cause.
"like minded organisations" to be in charge of children! - this quote is inaccurate. We would like fellow orginisations to join the network to create a multi-agency, multi-charity approach to the issues of child abuse in order to tackle the issues in all of their complexity and, not to be in charge of children services as you suggest.
onevoiceforthekids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
babybumasylum

Take social services out of the picture and I would sign the thing tomorrow, Social workers are vindictive **ckers who hate children only slightly less than they hate children.

Social services get very involved when so called vulnerable parents are looking after kids and often are doing it well.

Only when Violent adults have children do they back off and by a country mile, if the social workers are in any personal danger the child may as well just abandon hope.
Fact.

Social services prey on weak adults who are perfectly able to look after their
children and are loving parents.

Fact
They lie in court, every single day about parents these lies lead to families being torn apart.

Fact.
They back off when the parent is too violent for them.

If it were not for these FACTS everybody would be able to trust a child protection register, but as it stands a child protection register only serves to harm children.