Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 02-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #281
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
Britney Spears has always reminded me of a female, white version of Michael Jackson for some bizzare reason
I know what you mean. She seems stuck in a child state. I like her.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #282
east sun

I thought I was the only one, lol, who saw celebrities that way. I wish someone could go on prime time TV and yell it to the masses who are conditioned by the media etc.....
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:49 AM   #283
lesleypumpshaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I know what you mean. She seems stuck in a child state. I like her.
She can also bust some moves, I love watching her dance. I like her too AA, she isn't afraid to be herself and go out looking - shock horror - like a normal person!

I liked her since she went crazy and shaved her hair off, the girl has balls and she seems like a very interesting woman.

Like avatar btw

Last edited by lesleypumpshaft; 03-12-2010 at 03:49 AM.
lesleypumpshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:21 AM   #284
lizard_monkey
Inactive

Post .:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
Hey-

I live in Hollywood and grew up with the whole celebrity scene so it's funny when people think that "celebrities" are cool. Ugh, there are such losers.
Just so you all know they are all on blowand a whole lotta other shit.

Anyway, I have many Lindsey, Nicole, Paris, Britney, Hollywood in general inside trash and they are all, believe me, on blow and beyond mind controlled puppets.

So anyway, yesterday at about 12:30 am - BRITNEY SPEARS ,her Body Guard plus 2 gay white friends/ employees? came to eat at the Restaurant I hostess at. She was so gross. She took like 3 bathroom trips 10 min. each, either to do blow which I found none, so really it was just to cause a speculation. She ordered food and didn't touch a bit of it. My friend who was was the waitress asked her what she wanted to drink. She said champagne so my friend offered her a choice between two of our best and Britney says...'Okay!' My friend was like okay what? Which one do you want? So Britney completely picks something else and says House Chardonnay! Anyway she drank half a glass then stuck the glass in my friends face and said more please!!!!
My friend said she was on drugs and beyond stupid. "No way this bitch can even spell her name." I was like... or more like MIND Controlled. She than asked for a to go cup for the booze! And she only tipped my friend a regular lousy 15%. Anyway she left and like 100 photographers/ bystanders took pictures of her. OH!!
and the best part . . . she went to the restroom for like 10 min. before she left and I went in after her to fix my hair. I SWEAR TO GOD > > >
This bitch dropped a #2 and didn't flush the toilet !!!!!!!!

Anyway, I was interviewed by stupid magazines today and this will probably come out in the next issue of US Weekly with my name.

The whole time I was like...WHO CARES??!!.
I encounter celebrities all the time, and I know that they are controlled puppets to drag attention away from big issues. Britney couldn't even talk , she was so out of it! 'They' try to blame her and Lindsey as to being on drugs for their behaviors ,which they are, but it's also all the mind control. They literally look like clueless , drugged, puppies when you see them.

It's so blatant to me that they are puppets, I wish others could see that.
I'm glad I grew up around this to see Hollywood for what it really is.
It's soooo sad that people look up to these losers for validation to their own lives.

drugs sex and .....
lizard_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #285
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
She can also bust some moves, I love watching her dance. I like her too AA, she isn't afraid to be herself and go out looking - shock horror - like a normal person!

I liked her since she went crazy and shaved her hair off, the girl has balls and she seems like a very interesting woman.

Like avatar btw
Aw, when she went postal and bald, I was like "Run, Britney, run!" I hoped she'd get away, but they used her kids as leverage. She must be strong to rebel against all that programming. I think she should have capitalised on the new look and done an alternative album though heh

Woof! It's Hanukkah
Old 03-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #286
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Aw, when she went postal and bald, I was like "Run, Britney, run!" I hoped she'd get away, but they used her kids as leverage. She must be strong to rebel against all that programming. I think she should have capitalised on the new look and done an alternative album though heh

Woof! It's Hanukkah
yeah thought this is it...shes gunna find her true self, get some bitchtude going on and jus have some fun with the shaved head look

bastards dragged her back to the programming suite....meh
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #287
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
yeah thought this is it...shes gunna find her true self, get some bitchtude going on and jus have some fun with the shaved head look

bastards dragged her back to the programming suite....meh
Yeah Her kids were collateral, and her dad appears involved. I don't think that Lufti guy was any good for her, but it was interesting seeing what he and Courtney Love would say about Britney's situation on Twitter.

Anyway Brit, there's a spare room here if you need to chillax. It will give mne a chance to practice my fighting moves, should men in black descend onto the roof