Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 02-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #41
chip1
Banned

Just a man that seeks to gain on the fear of his own ignorance...

There is not a home built that could withstand such a war...

The MEEK Have nothing to fear... Nor should they run from where they are...

This is something that mankind has never seen before...

There is but one way to prepare...

Spread the Light I give...

Love was asked for... Love is what I get... Or your out the door...

There is no where to hide... Bury yourself in the ground Eve will spit you up...

Once again to be face to face with me... That's why the month of May was created...

Meet Abba Yourself... And bring the love he asked for... If not back to the beginning to see why Love has such meaning...

What a DAY... Deliverance Awaits You...

MAY DAY... Meet Abba Yourself Deliverance Awaits You...

What is "deliverance?" People often use the term "deliverance" as if it were synonymous with "the casting out of demons." Indeed, deliverance may entail casting out demons, but the term, as used in Scripture, has a much broader meaning and deeper significance.

In the Bible, "deliverance" conveys an overall picture of salvation through the hand of a loving and powerful God. It describes the full impact of Jesus' death and resurrection being applied to and outworked in the lives of God's people. And it signifies the fulness of freedom in Christ.

There are at least 35 Old Testament words and 12 New Testament words which, at some point (in the King James and/or New American Standard translations), are translated as "deliver, deliverer, deliverance, etc." These various words can generally be arranged into four areas of meaning. By looking at these four areas, we get a comprehensive understanding of what the Bible means by "deliverance," and we can arrive at a functional definition of the term.

The first meaning of "deliverance" is "to deliver out of the hands of..., to escape." This meaning illustrates God's rescue of His people from the dominion of Satan and the world system. An example is found in the Hebrew word Natsal (Strong's #5337) which is defined as "to snatch, take away; to snatch out of danger, preserve, deliver anyone from danger." For example:

And Moses told his father-in-law all that the Lord had done to Pharaoh and to the Egyptians for Israel's sake, all the hardship that had befallen them on the journey, and how the Lord had delivered them. And Jethro rejoiced over all the goodness which the Lord had done to Israel, in delivering them from the hand of the Egyptians. So Jethro said, "Blessed be the Lord who delivered you from the hand of the Egyptians and from the hand of Pharaoh, and who delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians. Now I know the Lord is greater than all the gods; indeed, it was proven when they dealt proudly against the people" (Exodus 18:8-11 NASV).

The same sense is poetically conveyed in Psalm 124:7 (NASV) by a word meaning "to slip away, to escape, deliver from danger."

Our soul has escaped (Malat Strong's #4422) as a bird out of the snare of the trapper; the snare is broken and we have escaped.

The second meaning of "deliverance" adds the idea not only of rescue but also of "drawing someone to one's self." This concept shows that God's motive behind deliverance is His fervent desire to fellowship with His people upon whom He has set His unfathomable love. The following two verses both beautifully capture this thought.

You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself (Exodus 19:4 NASV).

For He delivered (Rhuomai Strong's #4506: to rescue, to draw out, hence to draw to one's self, to deliver) us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son (Colossians 1:13 NASV).

The third meaning of deliverance is "to deliver into the hands of...for the purpose of judgement." This idea involves God bringing His people into confrontation with their enemies so that they can defeat them in battle. The Old Testament picture of Israel confronting the Canaanite nations typifies the battle of the New Testament believer against the powers of darkness and the ongoing influence of the world system.

And I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver (Nathan Strong's #5414: to give) the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you (Exodus 23:31 NASV).

This aspect of deliverance requires the believer to be equipped by God with spiritual weapons of warfare. God will supply the power to defeat the enemy once the believer faces the enemy in faith. David gives us an example of God's faithfulness to the one who will face the enemy:

Then David said to the Philistine [the giant, Goliath], "You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel,whom you have taunted. This day the Lord will deliver you up (Sagar Strong's #5462: to shut up, fig. to surrender; to deliver into anyone's power) into my hands, and I will strike you down and remove your head from you..." (I Sam 17:45-46 NASV).

The fourth and last meaning of deliverance is "to have ample space between oneself and one's enemies." It is the end result and goal of the process of deliverance, where one's enemies have been beaten back and brought into subjection, so that they do not press in to harass, distress, and endanger a person or his land. This idea is expressed as follows:

And Thou hast not given me over into the hand of the enemy; Thou hast set my feet in a large place (Psalms 31:8 NASV).

From my distress I called upon the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me in a large place (Psalm 118:5 NASV).

In the Hebrew language, the following words, all defined as "salvation," are derived from the word "yasha":

Yeshuah (3444)--II Samuel 22:51--"He is a tower of deliverance to His king."

Yesha (3468)--Psalm 27:1--"The Lord is my light and my salvation."

Yeshua (3442), same as Yehoshua (3091), is defined as "the Lord is salvation" and is the English names "Joshua" and "Jesus."

By combining the above four categories of meaning of the many Biblical words translated as "deliverance," we arrive at the following comprehensive definition of deliverance:

TO BE REMOVED BY GOD FROM THE HAND OF THE ENEMY AND DRAWN CLOSE TO HIMSELF, FROM WHICH POSITION GOD PLACES US IN CONFRONTATION WITH THE ENEMY ON GOD'S OWN TERMS, IN ORDER FOR US TO GAIN VICTORY AND DEFEAT THE ENEMY, AND TO EXPERIENCE FREEDOM FROM OPPRESSION IN AN AMPLE AND SECURE PLACE.

THE PLANET EARTH NAMED EVE...

The Mayans knew the cycles of time... ABBA taught them...

Mayan... MEET ABBA YOURSELF ARMAGEDDONS NEXT... FOR THOSE THAT DENY WHAT HE ASKED FOR...

Armageddon is not a location in some far away country. Armageddon is everywhere where people deny the Kingdom of God, and the royalty of Jesus Christ.

As in the DAY OF NOAH...

NO OUTCASTS ALLOWED HERE...

Last edited by chip1; 02-05-2012 at 04:26 AM.
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #42
spellbound
Banned

very short vid about a Nostradamas prediction of a gigantic earthquake pointing to

May 20,2012.....after May 20 the earth will have a new as*h*le.....

I realize a lot of you are cowardly ,spineless,keyboard warriors who cannot accept the fact that you have about 8 more months to live......and that's OK......that is just the way of the world...........some people like Steppewar and myself can weigh the evidence & know that the end of most life on this planet is coming soon....and a lot of people can see what is coming but won't post about it........that leaves the anti-doomers.....who i feel a little sorry for.....but not much....

Last edited by spellbound; 02-05-2012 at 06:19 PM.
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #43
butters
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
THE GREAT EARTHQUAKE MAY 20 2012 - YouTube

very short vid about a Nostradamas prediction of a gigantic earthquake pointing to

May 20,2012.....after May 20 the earth will have a new as*h*le.....

I realize a lot of you are cowardly ,spineless,keyboard warriors who cannot accept the fact that you have about 8 more months to live......and that's OK......that is just the way of the world...........some people like Steppewar and myself can weigh the evidence & know that the end of most life on this planet is coming soon....and a lot of people can see what is coming but won't post about it........that leaves the anti-doomers.....who i feel a little sorry for.....but not much....
let it come

you seem more concerned....

maybe it is you who needs the reassurance

butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:44 AM   #44
chip1
Banned

Coalition requests Japan gov’t immediately ask UN for help with Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 before it becomes too late

The letter urged the United Nations to organize a Nuclear Security Summit to take up the crucial problem of the Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 spent nuclear fuel pool. The letter stated that the United Nations should establish an independent assessment team on Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 and coordinate international assistance in order to stabilize the unit’s spent nuclear fuel and prevent radiological consequences with potentially catastrophic consequences.

Shut Tomari and Green Action are seeking endorsements from civil organizations abroad (deadline 20 May). More Japanese civil organizations are expected to sign on in addition to the seventy-two organizations. (Deadline for signatures: 20 May.)

Last edited by i_am; 04-05-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: STOP SHOUTING!!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:16 AM   #45
forrest22

i found this on the site http://www.the-end.com/

"The year 2008 marked the last of God’s warnings to mankind and the beginning in a countdown of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule that will end by May 27, 2012.

On December 14, 2008, the First Trumpet of the Seventh Seal of the Book of Revelation sounded, which announced the beginning collapse of the economy of the United States and great destruction that will follow. The next three trumpets will result in the total collapse of the United States, and once the Fifth Trumpet sounds the world will be thrust into WW III. "

http://www.the-end.com/

Last edited by forrest22; 04-05-2012 at 05:18 AM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:33 AM   #46
morgen_hurst

Quote:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1849877/pg1

the amount of potential sh*t that could hit the fan on May 20 is over the top.
Just seen this tread. luckily chip is no my ignore list so was a quick read..

Cant deny there's a lot on in May. I'm looking forward to tomorrows Supper Moon.

Politicians piss on us and the media tell us it's raining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauneroo View Post
Or, alternatively, fuck you.
morgen_hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #47
chip1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgen_hurst View Post

Cant deny there's a lot on in May. I'm looking forward to tomorrows Supper Moon.
The Perfect Example Of Why The World Is Going Through This...

People Have Ignored What I Said For Long Enough...

That's Why I am here...

To Put My Foot Down Upon Those That Have Ignored Me For So Long...

For Those That Refuse To Hear...

Last edited by i_am; 04-05-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #48
spellbound
Banned

Quote:

I don't have a problem with chip1........he is neither a troll or a shill......unlike some others i could mention.....Chip understands what is coming & isn't afraid to post about it.....
Old 04-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #49
chip1
Banned

The play book... People learning about yahweh...

Yhwh the language of of the hebrew... The language of direction...

It brought you here...

And your at home with everyone here...

Yahweh the language of brothers...

Brothers are those that understand the 2 golden rules...

And pass them along to one another and become one nation of brothers that know the language of yahweh...

I revealed my self for the sake of this sacred brother hood...

And to keep a promise or two to those that truly love me...

From my hand to yours as brothers the ball is now yours...

Brothers accepted life"s line that"s why they have the balls to do as i... For the sake of mankind...
Old 04-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #50
chip1
Banned

The 2012 Kentucky Derby is on Saturday May 5th, 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. The Kentucky Derby, at Churchill Downs, always takes place on the first Saturday in May and this year will be extra special as it will also be cinco de Mayo. The Kentucky Derby star time is on Saturday May 5th at 6:24 EST. Television coverage of the Kentucky will occur all day, however the race will only last two minutes so make sure are watching exactly when the Kentucky Derby starts or you will miss the fastest two minutes in sports.

At 5pm on Wednesday, the post positions for the 2012 Kentucky Derby were announced on the NBC Sports Network. The draw and post positions are as follows:

1. Daddy Long Legs
2. Optimizer
3. Take Charge Indy
4. Union Rags
5. Dullahan
6. Bodemeister
7. Rousing Sermon
8. Creative Cause
9. Trinniberg
10. Daddy Knows Best
11. Alpha
12. Perspective
13. Went The Day Well
14. Hansen
15. Gemologist
16. El Padrino
17. Done Talking
18. Sabercat
19. I’ll Have Another
20. Liaison

Last edited by i_am; 04-05-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #51
chip1
Banned

Kentucky Derby: Will mighty white steed ride to rescue of struggling sport?

A white horse has never won the Kentucky Derby, so the entry of nearly pure white Hansen makes for a good story. But it likely won't be enough to bring horse racing back into the mainstream.

Mint juleps and outrageous flowered hats aside, horse racing only pops up on the mainstream radar a few times a year. Fans and TV network executives behind Saturday’s Kentucky Derby are always on the lookout for an angle to draw the general viewer back into what has become a niche sport of wealthy owners and weekend handicappers.

Cinco de Mayo

This year’s novelty is a doozy, appearing as quite literally the mighty white steed. This guilty pleasure for the casual viewer is Hansen, a nearly pure white two-year-old whose owner wears a T-shirt that says, “The Great White Hope.”

While white horses may be rare on the track, they are common in mythology and scripture. From Pegasus, the Greeks’ mythical winged horse, to the first horse in the Bible’s Book of Revelation,

KINGDOMS DELIVERANCE...

While a white horse will add an interesting visual to the race, he adds, “it likely won't add any viewers just on this fact alone.”

Last edited by i_am; 05-05-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #52
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip1 View Post
I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR NOT GOD I KNOW WHY THE WORD WORSHIP WAS CREATED FOR THOSE THAT LOST THE LIGHT FOR THEIR EYE SIGHT WAS FIXATED AND DIRECTED TO ONLY ONE THING GOLD THE LUST FOR IT DREW THEIR ATTENTION FROM ME... AND LOST TRUE LOVE FOR GREED...

GOD AS A MEMORY MARKER TO COME BACK WHEN CALLED...

I AM WHAT I AM WHO AM I?

YHWH YOUR HALF WAY HOME IT DOES ONLY HAVE FOUR LETTERS...

AT THIS TIME YOUR MIND WAS GIVEN THE ABILITY TO CROSS OVER FROM FROM THE DARKNESS BACK INTO THE LIGHT... YOUR WAY RESTORED BY THE BRIDGE THAT WAS BUILT... THE SCALES OF JUSTICE RESET AND EQUAL...

50/50 LIGHT OR DARKNESS...

THEN ANOTHER CALL WAS GIVEN THE NAME JESUS CHRIST...

IT TILTED THE SCALES IN MY DIRECTION...

60/40 AND PAUL WROTE 7 LETTERS TO YOU ALL AS ANOTHER MEMORY MARKER...

70/30 IN MY FAVOR...

MY NAME IS CELT =3

THE FATHER THE SON THE HOLY GHOST... THAT"S ME...

I AM THE ONE...

80/20 HB...

HE"S BACK...

HE WHO?

I OWN THE BALL YOU PLAY UPON...
I think that you should calm down, relax and meditate a little.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #53
chip1
Banned

I am as cool as a cucumber, mediation is for those that are seeking to connect... To The Life Line Of Love I Hold... Christians Already Love Me... Now they can connect that love with a face...

The Word Calm...

That's why I am Here...

Why are you here?

Slow Down you say... What for?

I have a special delivery sitting at your door...

It's time to come out of that trance and answer the door...

It is not I that needs to contemplate my words...

1. to look at or view with continued attention; observe or study thoughtfully: to contemplate the stars.

2. to consider thoroughly; think fully or deeply about: to contemplate a difficult problem.

3. to have as a purpose; intend.

4. to have in view as a future event:

5. to think studiously; meditate; consider deliberately.

Synonyms
1. gaze at, behold, regard, survey. 2. study, ponder. 3. design, plan.

AT WHAT IS BEFORE YOU...

The time to ponder has come and gone...

The Time Now Is To Act...

ACCEPT CHRISTS TRUTH OR WANDER AND PONDER IN THE DARKNESS OF SPACE UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW TO ACT...

Brothers You Already Know HOW TO PRAY THAT"S WHY I AM HERE...

THAT"S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU... WHEN YOU CALL THE PROPER WAY I FUCKING LISTEN TO EVERY WORD YOU SAY...

THAT"S WHY I AM HERE...

YOU ASKED ME TO EVERY TIME YOU PRAYED...

THE PROPER WAY TO PRAY IS TO THY FATHER IN HEAVEN THAT TIME IS NOW OVER... THE PROPER WAY TO PRAY WHEN HE IS ON THE GROUND IS TO BOW BEFORE HIM AND THANK THY LORD FOR THE LIFE THAT HE HAS BLESSED UPON YOU...

THAT"S WHY I AM HERE TO BLESS YOU... FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND THE HONOR THAT BROUGHT ME HERE...

THE RIVER OF LIFE FLOWS THROUGH MY THOUGHTS DOWN TO THESE WORDS I WRITE...

THE WORD RIVER... Revealing Inner Visions Eternal Realm...

THE REALM OF PARADISE...

That's why I am Here...

By Your Prayers...

THE WORD PRAY... People Read About Yahweh... Now People See Yahweh Write... And they deny it...

Jesus was Sinless and was glorified for it...

Satan was Shameless And Was Doomed for it...

That GD Word YOUR DAY BEFORE GOD...GODS DAY...

That day has come...

That's why I am Here...

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE USED GODS NAME IN VAIN... AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE USED IT FOR GOODNESS...

I HAVE SOMETHING FOR EACH OF YOU AS YOUR MARK OF ACHIEVEMENT... By Your Own Works And Will You Earned The Mark You Receive...

Last edited by chip1; 05-05-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:58 AM   #54
spellbound
Banned

So many horrible events are about to happen in May & June that by the beginning of July

it will be obvious that the planet is like a runaway train.....In My Opinion...

I could be wrong but I think we are in the calm before the storm.....in 16 more days we will find out
Old 05-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #55
chip1
Banned

Yes the calm before the storm... To calm brothers down... And to help them through it as fear surrounds those that deny my words and refuse to act upon my request...

I asked for love and love is what I will get period...

Old 05-05-2012, 06:31 AM   #56
morgen_hurst

Quote:
I don't have a problem with chip1........he is neither a troll or a shill......unlike some others i could mention.....Chip understands what is coming & isn't afraid to post about it.....
True, I dont have a problem with him Per se, In fact I have found some of his post most informative,
but there's a point where I just cant do with the bold type and the righteousness that's all.
I thing we could quite happily share a chat over a pint or two with out coming to blows.

Quote:
So many horrible events are about to happen in May & June that by the beginning of July

it will be obvious that the planet is like a runaway train.....In My Opinion...

I could be wrong but I think we are in the calm before the storm.....in 16 more days we will find out
I also think were in the calm too...

Politicians piss on us and the media tell us it's raining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauneroo View Post
Or, alternatively, fuck you.

Last edited by morgen_hurst; 05-05-2012 at 06:32 AM.
morgen_hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #57
chip1
Banned

Quote:
True, I dont have a problem with him Per se, In fact I have found some of his post most informative,
but there's a point where I just cant do with the bold type and the righteousness that's all.

I thing we could quite happily share a chat over a pint or two with out coming to blows.

I also think were in the calm too...
That's good to hear and I know for a fact we could sit and chat over a beer or two... I am sorry for the way I write but I have to for reasons that will become clear as soon as the scientist and religious nuts understand the foundation and formation of what I write is real and 100 percent truth of who I am... And what is truly going on around here...

So bare with me and enjoy the show for those that think they know a thing or two about the spiritual world...

For an example if I write this WHEN JUST ONE ACCEPTS THAT I AM WHO I SAY I AM... Then my job is done and my fun begins... Do you truly think I enjoy doing this? If so then think again...

The religious ones don't read what they were told to read most never pick up the book... They rely on the highly educated separated and divided twit for their interpretation of it... That's why they wrote it in Latin in the first place... To keep you from it...

I give it all freely to end the twits control over who I am... They made me an isolated freak by the shit they speak... They made me an evil asshole that will rip your head off and shit down your throat for no reason at all...

That's why I have to write the way I do for just a short while now...

To prove once and for ALL they don't know shit about the one that created this all...

I hope you understand
Yes my friend we could sit and pass around friendship and have a ball...

Work Hard Play Hard... My Work Is Almost Over...

The Calm Before The Storm...

The Word Blows... Brothers Live On With Soul... Or Brothers Leave Only With Spirit...

Those that find themselves and understand who I am earn an anchor that holds them to the ground...

A true education is priceless...

When Two Trains Collide...

The Word CASH... Christ Always Stays Here...

Last edited by i_am; 05-05-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:03 AM   #58
mr_i_disagree
Banned

on the 19th i will go on a grand theft auto type (viking) rape and pillage spree, if the world is still here 21st your my ringleader, and i have your ip!
master
mr_i_disagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:58 AM   #59
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:

I can FEEL the impending doom. I too have posted on another thread somewhere that it could happen as early as May 20.

It is obvious most humans will be dead in the next few months. I am trying to get my mind prepared for this inevitable event.

I doubt even most members of this forum will take this seriously until an event happens that personally kicks them in their face.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:16 AM   #60
arcyclus

Quote:

yeah, I know. My sister and Brother-in-law are vacationing at my house that week. Hopefully a 10.0 earthquake will happen a week before so I will not have to endure their shit.