Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 21-04-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
david chow

Default "Ash Cloud" over Europe

I do acknowledge that ash clouds can disrupt engines and pose a threat to some extent, however I do not believe this Icelandic volcano has been spewing enough ash to shut down the skies over Europe like this. Volcanic eruptions are common, but this is the first time we have seen something like this occur with the airlines.

What is going on in the skies over Europe? I do believe the volcanic ash is a coverup. The airliners keep being told that there is too much ash and it would pose a flight risk, the airliners have tested empty flights and had no problems at all. BILLIONS of dollars have been lost so far.

If anyone agrees this is a cover-up, please give your idea on what is going on up there. I can only fathom it's either some type of military test on a massive level, or something extraterrestrial that is staying in the skies over Europe longer than we are used to.
david chow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
xeon
Inactive

Well, Wilcock postulated an interesting theory in that this flight ban could be a bid by the American Illuminati using HAARP to screw up the European economy and delay the planned announcement by the European Space Agency that Phobos is artificial (and therefore alien). The American faction wants to keep the coverup going on, whereas some factions in the European faction want to make The Announcement..... (or so the theory goes).

Tie that in with Icke's latest book about the Moon Matrix and maybe it will start to fit...

I do agree there are many indications that a full scale war is going on between different factions of the Illuminati, and a lot of the crazy stuff we now see is a manifestation of that ongoing war.

Last edited by xeon; 21-04-2010 at 06:15 AM.
xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 06:14 AM   #3
accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by david chow View Post
I do acknowledge that ash clouds can disrupt engines and pose a threat to some extent, however I do not believe this Icelandic volcano has been spewing enough ash to shut down the skies over Europe like this. Volcanic eruptions are common, but this is the first time we have seen something like this occur with the airlines.

What is going on in the skies over Europe? I do believe the volcanic ash is a coverup. The airliners keep being told that there is too much ash and it would pose a flight risk, the airliners have tested empty flights and had no problems at all. BILLIONS of dollars have been lost so far.

If anyone agrees this is a cover-up, please give your idea on what is going on up there. I can only fathom it's either some type of military test on a massive level, or something extraterrestrial that is staying in the skies over Europe longer than we are used to.
You are one of a few it's a cover-up! The following post, i used it as my signature for a couple of days, as it was hopeless to post in the General News forum ( they had a sticky there) at that time 50 pages long and still counting.
But from other websites that i visit daily saying that we all have to pay "carbon tax", and a distraction especially in the U.K. as they are going to
the polls 5th May, and the NWO wants Gordon Brown back in office?

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/

Last edited by accuracy; 21-04-2010 at 06:15 AM.
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
accuracy

Volcanic invisible (?) plume of grit closes Euorpean airspace

April 17, 2010

The volcano in southern Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull glacier sends ash into the air Friday, April 16, 2010. Thick drifts of volcanic ash blanketed parts of rural Iceland on Friday as a vast, invisible plume of grit drifted over Europe, emptying the skies of planes and sending hundreds of thousands in search of hotel rooms, train tickets or rental cars. (Xinhua/AFP Photo)

An ash cloud spewing from the erupting Eyjafjallajokull volcano in Iceland continued to affect air travel across Europe Friday, leading to the closure of many airports and the cancellation of thousands of flights.

After at least nine countries announced the closure of airspaces as a preventive measure on Thursday, Switzerland on Friday announced the closure of its airspace as the ash cloud approached, the official Swissinfo.ch news website reported.

The ban began at midnight, when the ash was expected to arrive over Switzerland, and would remain in force until Saturday morning, the civil aviation office was quoted by the website as saying.

The only planes still allowed to fly are those on search and rescue missions, the office said, adding that it was monitoring the situation closely and would decide later whether to extend the ban.

Source: Xinhua
http://english.people.com.cn/90001/9...3/6954538.html

Old 21-04-2010, 06:35 AM   #5
accuracy

Iceland volcano: Navy fleet to rescue stranded UK nationals, Gordon Brown says

19 Apr 2010

Three Royal Navy ships will be deployed to ferry home British nationals stranded in Europe, Gordon Brown said, amid mounting criticism of the government’s handling of the Iceland volcano ash cloud crisis.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/tr...rown-says.html

Quote:
"Now will you vote for me? Huh?"
http://whatreallyhappened.com/ru/node?page=2

Old 21-04-2010, 06:42 AM   #6
accuracy

Scientists call for research on climate link to geological hazards

Monday 19 April 2010

Experts say suggestions that climate change could trigger more volcanoes and earthquakes are speculative, but there is enough evidence to take the threat seriously.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...ogical-hazards

Quote:
Translation: The volcano is your fault, and you will pay a carbon tax and accept global government to atone!
http://whatreallyhappened.com/node?page=1

Last edited by accuracy; 21-04-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 21-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
trauma

Default The Illuminati Card Game: Volcano(!)

I believe this video can help us see through the "Ash" and see the Truth.

Last edited by trauma; 21-04-2010 at 11:12 AM.
trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
h2pogo
Inactive

Default the invisible cloud of ash

I have looked for this cloud on satellite images over the last week and haven't seen it

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...1004201700.jpg

may be this will be a final blow to the economy?
may be its an opportunity to plant bombs on grounded aircraft for the next false flag?
may be its the aliens?

I don't know..but i do know its suspect..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I have looked for this cloud on satellite images over the last week and haven't seen it

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...1004201700.jpg

may be this will be a final blow to the economy?
may be its an opportunity to plant bombs on grounded aircraft for the next false flag?
may be its the aliens?

I don't know..but i do know its suspect..
This i posted on the 82 page one but seems to have been missed, best to post it here as the OP is on the same lines as me.

Listen to this very interesting theories.

He talks about the Titanic alot, bt too much, but is needed as it was the 14th April, same with Ab Lincoln......

WHY HAVENT WE BEEN SHOWN THIS SUPPOSED INVISIBLE ASH CLOUD?

If they know it's there and where its gone and going, why hasn't even one of the news channels around the world shown us their findings... shown us a satelite image of this cloud?

Ash blocks the sun and like all the videos we have been shown by the supposed news channels, it's thick and dark.

So why haven't we been shown the NASA image, they are supposedily getting this information to shut down most of Europes Airports?

Why haven't they proved this to us?

Coz there is no invisible cloud.

Why haven't they admitted to the HAARP technology which could be used to vapourise the supposed cloud..

The link posted above and by someone earlier offers a very interesting take on the situation.

Together with info some have just posted about rituals worshiping and alike being done at this time of year it all adds up.

The audio link talks of the no aeroplanes being due to them testing Blue beam, the Space Station has just been completed.

Would make sense as to why they are not talking about HAARP, as they would be testing it with the projection cameras and technology on the spacestation.

Volcanos erupt all the time and never cause such big areas to close airports and the biggest thing that's bothering me is why havent we seen any images of this invisable cloud?

They must be able to see it if they know where it is and where its going..

Maybe we should start pushing the blue beam knowledge we all have more onto the masses....

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 21-04-2010 at 11:50 AM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #10
trauma

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
WHY HAVENT WE BEEN SHOWN THIS SUPPOSED INVISIBLE ASH CLOUD?
'Nuff Said.

If it was Visible I'd bet it would look something like This on the Tell-A-Lie-Vision
trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
moving finger
Banned

The ash not cloud is not invisible, it is just very difficult to see from the ground. The visible spectrum is not always the best to use when picturing this kind of thing.

When it leaves the volcano it is concentrated. The ash is dispersed in the atmosphere and spreads out, just like cigarette smoke is visible when it leaves the smoker, but you can't always see it from a distance away (and you can still smell it using other senses!). Just because it is very spread out it doesn't mean it's not dangerous - an aircraft travelling at 500mph will go through a lot of ash. Running through a fine and barely visible drizzle will still get you very wet.

The haven't admitted that HAARP technology can vapourise this cloud because it can't - if anyone knows how to vapourise billions of small particles of silica spread over thousands of square miles, then go ahead and give it a try. No HAARP involvement. None. Feel free to prove otherwise.

Volcanoes do erupt all the time, and where they have an impact on flight paths then they do impose restrictions.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
paracelsus

Already posted this on another thread but my theory on this is that it's a 'cash flow', rather than an 'ash flow' problem:

I'm wondering if the,... ahem... 'Volcano', is actually in Greece, not in Iceland. Don't know if anyone else noticed Mr Brown stop himself, mid Freudian slip, while he was giving a sit rep on TV last night, it was along the lines of 'This is the worst financial cris... erm I mean.....'.

Planes being grounded and people being stranded, would be one consequence of the european banks blowing out, as nobody outside of Europe would trust the airlines to be good for payments on fuel and landing fees. Maybe it took them a week to arrange an emergency bailout........the bubble and squeaks are in the hole for around $300 billion and by all accounts, will default on it and give their investors in the eurozone banks a serious haircut.......so maybe the problem is more financial than ash related...........
paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:11 AM   #13
princess_david
Inactive

Has anybody noticed the opportunities that this 'ash cloud' has presented?

The most notable for me was a bizarre story that seemed to get an inordinate amount of coverage in the news, that of Liverpool Football Club's 'journey', or should I say pilgrimage, to Madrid.

Looking into it, it seems that this particular team is particularly unsuccessful at the moment after they have been very successful for a number of years. What could cause such a downturn?

Some quick research shows that the team's coach and leader Rafael Benitez is related to the Ravnos clan who are entrenched at the pinnacle of Romany gypsy folklore. They have more power than most, but on the odd occasion sometimes their power is not enough, and they need assistance. Sometimes this assistance comes from the most unlikely of people or places. It seems they have chosen to use this 'ash cloud' as the perfect opportunity to guarantee a change of fortune.

Let's have a look at the stops on this bizarrely widely reported journey:

Paris: I'm sure I don't need to explain the 'occult' significance of this city to you, but a number of locations hold a significance that is beyond the physical. The British royal family, by sacrificing the goddess whore Diana/Isis (Dionysis?) have forced through legislation which makes it even more difficult to examine and report their actions. The Ravnos are also descended from and intertwined with the Merovingians, who were responsible for the installation of Paris as an occult centre. The Merovingian based their power on their inter-breeding with with a 'five-headed monster' named the quinotaur.

Bordeaux: At first I thought I was mistaken, when this seemingly innocuous stop on the pilgrimage was mentioned, however some brief research disclosed that it is the location of the infamous illuminati lodge established by the infamous Cagliostro http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O21...stroCount.html, the Mother Lodge of Egyptian Masonry, who have their tendrils in just about everything http://www.whiterose1613.com/rite.php.

Madrid: The ultimate destination on this cleansing pilgrimage and scene of one of the most infamous false flags in recent history. The Madrid train bombings. 190 people were sacrificed in this ritual slaughter, and their blood has cleansed the REDS of Liverpool and their leader, the Ravnos, Benitez in his ancestral home. He has even willingly sacrificed another of his clan, Fernando Torres a fellow Madrid Ravnos, who it is reported will never play footbalkl for Liverpool again despite being widely hailed as one of the best players in the world.

Benitez's behaviour this season has become increasingly erratic this season as he has tried everything in his significant power to change their fortunes. This 'ash cloud' has given him a final throw of the dice and he is willing to do anything to achieve glory.
princess_david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
wyndhamlewis

Well researched stuff there Princess David, it's typical of the mainstream media, and equally, the sci-fi obsessed conspiracy theorists like the majority on here, that they miss the most obvious stories hidden in the mundane, whilst looking for images of Obama hidden in crap hollywood movies.
wyndhamlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #15
wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by david chow View Post

Iceland is at war with England/Europe over bank failures, not giving English depositors money back etc...HAARP technology could easily instigate volcanic activity, which has ruined Icelandic economy even more...
wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #16
liber mens

I am anxious to see how the climate nazis will utilize this.
Old 27-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #17
accuracy

Remember that ash cloud? It didn't exist, says new evidence

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0mI4D3k2i

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-evidence.html

Old 27-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #18
cori

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=21178
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
david chow

Interesting Cori, can we confirm this operation happened?

There is no doubt this Ash Cloud was a cover-up. If I may, let's stop debating over whether the ash-cloud was legit or not(if you believe the cloud was real please do not respond). Please share your ideas on why such a cover-up may have occured. What was being covered-up, why were European skies shut down?

I am still leaning toward the idea of some type of military-test on a massive scale. Something must have been tested in the skies that needed to have been tested in populated areas. Possibly some type of altitude-controlled EMP that wouldn't effect electronics on the ground, only things flying.
david chow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 04:23 AM   #20
ulaw
Banned

I just throwing this out there, solar activity that would penetrate upper levels of this atmosphere and the effects not be noticed at ground level, (emp) effect.
Perhaps HAARP triggered the eruption as a ruse to keep flights grounded, rather than allow it to happen and planes all over europe drop out the sky and cause even more madness.

That or a combined military test, or a no fly zone to prevent a ufo being identified. I guess things like this may happen alot more.
ulaw is offline   Reply With Quote