Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 30-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #41
mrerisian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyroid View Post
Erm, yes, but try putting it into action without having bodyparts sliced off, or probably even worse for the Female involved. It's a dangerous business atm, we're a generation or two away at best before it becomes less taboo.
Fair point.

Friend of mine is in a mixed race marriage. He had to move cities.

Irony of the fact that the brother most keen to fuck him up had been in multiple mixed race relationships with white women seemed to go without a mention.

Interbreeding is inevitable. You can't live in a big city and only decide to mate with women of your own race without removing a huge chunk of cheeky ladies from the equation. When it comes to options like that, more is more.
mrerisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #42
bazil brazeel

WHERE DA HONKY WOMAN AT FOOK PAKIS I WANT A WHITE WOMAN AND TO .................................................. .

PS FOOK ALL HATERS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #43
mrerisian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil brazeel View Post
WHERE DA HONKY WOMAN AT FOOK PAKIS I WANT A WHITE WOMAN AND TO
I have no idea what you're on about.
Old 30-05-2011, 07:44 PM   #44
ceasar909

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispbacon View Post
Inbreeding among British Muslims is threatening the health of their children, a leading geneticist warned yesterday.
Professor Steve Jones, from University College London, said the common practice in Islamic communities for cousins to marry each other increased the risk of birth defects.
‘There may be some evidence that cousins marrying one another can be harmful,’ he told an audience at the Hay Festival.
‘We should be concerned about that as there can be a lot of hidden genetic damage. Children are much more likely to get two copies of a damaged gene.
‘Bradford is very inbred. There is a huge amount of cousins marrying each other there.’
Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins – and in Bradford, this rises to 75 per cent.
More...The surrogate mums who can't stop giving: Best friends have given birth NINE times to help childless couples - and there's more on the way
Wish you Waziristan: The bizarre Foreign Office video designed to stop young Muslims becoming extremists
Hundreds of babies dying unnecessarily because hospital staff aren't trained to use equipment
'Father' ordered to pay £100k for children he never knew he had after ex-wife tricked IVF clinic into using his frozen sperm

Other research has found that children of first cousins are ten times more likely to have recessive genetic disorders and face deafness, blindness and infant mortality.
But Prof Jones’s comments provoked anger among some Muslim groups yesterday.
Bradford city centre. Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins - and in Bradford, this rises to 75 per cent

Concern about the risks to children from first-cousin marriage has been described as the last great taboo
Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, which promotes the image of Muslims in Britain, said: ‘I know many Muslims who have married their cousins and none of them have had a problem with their children.
‘Obviously, we don’t want any children to be born disabled who don’t need to be born disabled, so I would advise genetic screening before first cousins marry.
'But I find Steve Jones’s comments unworthy of a professor. Using language like “inbreeding” to describe cousins marrying is completely inappropriate and further demonises Muslims.’
Concern about the risks to children from first-cousin marriage has been described as the last great taboo.
Former environment minister Phil Woolas was rebuked by Downing Street in 2008 for saying British Pakistanis are fuelling rates of birth defects by marrying their cousins, with the spokesman for then prime minister Gordon Brown saying the issue was not one for ministers to comment on.
Mohammed Saleem Khan, chief executive of the Bradford Council for Mosques, said: ‘It is important to discuss these issues, but I just do not know of any firm evidence backing up Professor Jones’s claims. I think we need more conclusive studies so we can know for certain if there is any genuine risk.
‘Marriages between cousins is certainly common within south Asia, but it is becoming less so in Britain and also in Bradford. Islam allows you to marry anyone you want, so in many ways Islam promotes diversity.’
In his talk, Prof Jones said inbreeding was not confined to Muslims, and historically had occurred in every part of society, including the royal family.
He said: ‘We are all more incestuous than we realise. In Northern Ireland lots of people share the same surname, which suggests a high level of inbreeding.
‘There’s a lot of surname diversity in London but if you look at the Outer Hebrides there are rather fewer surnames in relation to the number of people.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1NpzerMIF

bwahahaha
so is blackburn with inbred indian chicken farmers

emancipate yourself from mental slavery,none but ourselves can free our mind
ceasar909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 11:31 PM   #45
bendoon

They were brought in during the 50's and 60's as cheap labour for the textile mills in Yorkshire and Lancashire, now the mills have all closed and they have multiplied exponentially and are a tremendous drain on the resources of the country and commit an extraordinary amount of fraud and crime, if nothing is done about the situation before too long Britain will be in a worse state than Pakistan.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #46
skanny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
They were brought in during the 50's and 60's as cheap labour for the textile mills in Yorkshire and Lancashire, now the mills have all closed and they have multiplied exponentially and are a tremendous drain on the resources of the country and commit an extraordinary amount of fraud and crime, if nothing is done about the situation before too long Britain will be in a worse state than Pakistan.
better be careful brendon you will have all the multicultural lovers on your case and pinging up links to extreme far right organisations.

you must be a evil rascist stormfront member if you arent for your country being overrun by foreigners.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 12:02 AM   #47
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanny View Post
better be careful brendon you will have all the multicultural lovers on your case and pinging up links to extreme far right organisations.

you must be a evil rascist stormfront member if you arent for your country being overrun by foreigners.
Complete bollox. Bradford is best known for producing white serial killers
Notably Peter Sutcliffe and the Crossbow cannibal
The 7/7 riot of 2001 was deliberately provoked by the police and the PTB
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 12:04 AM   #48
iaintoff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrerisian View Post
Myths are based on fact.

They contain truths but I wouldn't go looking for Jason's Golden Fleece if I were you.
Well according to Laurence Gardner and hinted at by Joseph Farrell the Golden fleece has already been rediscovered, as it turns out the search for the golden fleece was actually a quest for Monotomic Gold, or at least the technology and science behind it...

Last edited by iaintoff; 31-05-2011 at 12:10 AM.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #49
skanny
Inactive

how come you quoted me there?
i never mentioned nothing about bradford being a shithole or anything about serial killers.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 01:35 AM   #50
mrerisian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaintoff View Post
Well according to Laurence Gardner and hinted at by Joseph Farrell the Golden fleece has already been rediscovered, as it turns out the search for the golden fleece was actually a quest for Monotomic Gold, or at least the technology and science behind it...
Well quite.

Based on fact but not actually fact.

Bit like a lot of these theories about multiculturalism being one big happy party which involves nothing more than people getting a chance to sample curry and naan bread.