Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-05-2015, 10:01 AM   #61
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Voting makes little difference in the USA. And I would think it's the same in UK.
Exactly. Dave v Ed. Same as .. Bush v Clinton.

You have a "choice" between establishment or establishment.

Between pro-war and pro-war, between zionist and zionist, between austerity and austerity.

One party state, its how it works in the "free" world!

What is worse here is all 650 MPs have to swear under oath undying loyalty to the Mon-arch even before they can take a seat and vote. Thats where the real power lies.

In America the real power lies with Wall Street.

Last edited by adam 7; 08-05-2015 at 10:02 AM.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:21 AM   #62
alf hearted
Banned

The Queen probably owns every building on Wall St, via her many proxies.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #63
itsallundercontrol

Just like me and other non voters said all along......

Another term of the tories, already decided from the moment ed milliband was chosen as the leader of the labour party.

Five more years of conservative crap then labour will get back in and the whole farcical cycle will start again.

When are people going to see through this utter fucking bullshit? Your vote doesn't count for anything and it never did. It's all been decided long before this sham rigged election and you'll never change this corrupt system from within.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:27 AM   #64
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Exactly. Dave v Ed. Same as .. Bush v Clinton.

You have a "choice" between establishment or establishment.

Between pro-war and pro-war, between zionist and zionist, between austerity and austerity.

One party state, its how it works in the "free" world!

What is worse here is all 650 MPs have to swear under oath undying loyalty to the Mon-arch even before they can take a seat and vote. Thats where the real power lies.

In America the real power lies with Wall Street.
The MPs say something like:

Quote:
I (name of Member) swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
and the Queen said something like:

Quote:
Archbishop. Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?

Queen. I solemnly promise so to do.

Archbishop. Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?

Queen. I will.

Archbishop. Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?

Queen. All this I promise to do.

Then the Queen arising out of her Chair, supported as before, the Sword of State being carried before her, shall go to the Altar, and make her solemn Oath in the sight of all the people to observe the premisses: laying her right hand upon the Holy Gospel in the great Bible (which was before carried in the procession and is now brought from the Altar by the Arch-bishop, and tendered to her as she kneels upon the steps), and saying these words:

The things which I have here before promised, I will perform and keep. So help me God.

Then the Queen shall kiss the Book and sign the Oath.
So in theory, if she sticks to her oath and they stick to theirs, so help them God, things should be tickety-boo
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:50 AM   #65
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
The MPs say something like:

and the Queen said something like:

So in theory, if she sticks to her oath and they stick to theirs, so help them God, things should be tickety-boo
Not tickety boo!! my friend!

The MPs swear an oath to the Queen, and the Queen an oath to govern. i.e. nobody swears an oath to serve the people.

This is "reptilian" archon mindset in full swing.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:13 AM   #66
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Not tickety boo!! my friend!

The MPs swear an oath to the Queen, and the Queen an oath to govern. i.e. nobody swears an oath to serve the people.

This is "reptilian" archon mindset in full swing.
It's unlikely that the Queen would swear to serve the people, and I'm not agreeing with the system (I think it is a joke), but she has sworn an oath to cause law and justice in mercy in all her (and all those I assume that have sworn an oath to her) judgements.

Ultimately it is all a load of shite unless you accept that you are one of her subjects!!
Old 08-05-2015, 11:16 AM   #67
old_stag

Faslane is now represented by an MP who wants to get rid of Trident.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:56 AM   #68
twilight_sparkle
Banned

The Tory fan boys would vote for a dog shit with a blue rosette to protect their best interests.
It's only about money
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:30 PM   #69
old_stag

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
So, basically, 2 million people in Scotland have decided the fates of 40 million in England for the next 5 years. Does anybody think this is going to foster a stronger bond between the English and Scots?
Even if every single member of the Scottish electorate had voted Labour, there would still be a Tory majority today.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:20 PM   #70
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
Even if every single member of the Scottish electorate had voted Labour, there would still be a Tory majority today.
I think the Sturgeon factor was massive, she couldn't keep her gob shut and Cameron successfully, it seems, convinced people that a vote for Labour was a vote to be "held to ransom" by the SNP
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:00 PM   #71
mightiswrong
Banned

Hmm yes and the kippers were busy spreading the same disinfo being as they follow the same tory rags.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:04 PM   #72
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilled View Post
Going around blaming people for austerity cuts the Tories implement is uncalled for and just wrong.

But if you're playing the blame game, then may I ask who did you vote for, Labour, UKIP, LD?

Then perhaps it is your fault the SNP didn't get voted in because you never voted for SNP

Blame game works both ways. Fact is, the country is as divided as ever on wo they want at the helm and THAT is what's really telling here.
Thanks. And if grumpy auld git Alf had read my following post, I said I voted Labour but he preferred to rant on.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #73
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
Thanks. And if grumpy auld git Alf had read my following post, I said I voted Labour but he preferred to rant on.
Well, what was I supposed to think when you claimed conman Cameron was less of a pillock than the slighly goofier, but still infinitely more preferable Miliband?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:27 PM   #74
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Well, what was I supposed to think when you claimed conman Cameron was less of a pillock than the slighly goofier, but still infinitely more preferable Miliband?
I didn't say less of. I meant people would think better the devil you know. That means they are equal pillocks, so why would they be bothered exchanging one for the other. The new pillock may be even more evil once he's in. I was trying to analyse why the Tories stayed - in my own simple way. It could even be down to Milliband's cringy 'I'm dead ard' talk to my boyfriend Jeremy Paxman.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:29 PM   #75
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
I didn't say less of. I meant people would think better the devil you know. That means they are equal pillocks, so why would they be bothered exchanging one for the other. The new pillock may be even more evil once he's in. I was trying to analyse why the Tories stayed - in my own simple way. It could even be down to Milliband's cringy 'I'm dead ard' talk to my boyfriend Jeremy Paxman.
Lol. It didn't help him any.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:47 PM   #76
aster
Banned

At least there is a single common enemy now, no false hope to lure people on yet another fools errand. With only a majority of 12, Cameron has nothing to crow about - and everything could start unravelling for him pretty soon. (A lot of revelations still unheard about Thatcher's government, for a start) This election was a pretty big vote of 'no confidence' in any of them - and that's a good place to start rolling back the system.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:48 PM   #77
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilled View Post
Well, can't say I saw that coming

Don't think Cameron did either
I thought it would happen about 4 days before the election because of the Fear Factor! The Lib dems were the fall guys, the scapegoats - the price of doing a deal with the devil!

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 08-05-2015 at 05:49 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #78
largejack

"Insanity is doing the same thing time and time again and expecting different results...." ooops I've just explained the General Election 2015 in a nutshell.

Last edited by largejack; 08-05-2015 at 06:34 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:50 PM   #79
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Seemed more preferable to Cameron from a human perspective but as PM Milliband didn't across as suitable. The rest of the party is still new labour complete with the old mandelson and what have you coming out on election night as if it was 1998. I don't think labour can or should ever make a recovery. Labour supporters are just helping the torries hold on to power. What is needed is to let both parties die off and move towards some new ones. labour is a sinking ship and the sooner it goes down the better.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:52 PM   #80
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
"Insanity is doing the same thing time and time again and expecting different results...." ooops I've just explained the General Election 2015 in a nutshell.
Yep and that is why I don't even register to vote, let alone vote in the scam/sham