Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-05-2015, 08:04 AM   #41
chilled
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You can want The Greens, or Ukip, or the SNP or the Lib-Dems to govern all you want, but wanting it was never going to make it so, so you just wasted your vote when you could have forced change.
Not with Ed Miliband at the helm

I think all the Scottish labour voters who are now SN(Labour)P voters has really messed with the voting system

EDIT: Not literally

Last edited by chilled; 08-05-2015 at 08:15 AM.
chilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:06 AM   #42
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
We are never going to get the change we want unless we vote for it..
You really believe that? I don't know UK politics, but in America voting is a total farce. It is there to give the illusion of choice, there is no choice.

I just to vote for the lesser of two psychopaths. They are pretty much all psychopaths, and all of them are mind controlled lackeys who do what they are told.

Voting makes little difference in the USA. And I would think it's the same in UK.

The difference in voting is marginal at best. The candidates sometimes stick to their party's role, so you sometimes know what you are getting in terms of trivial things like gay marriage etc.. But not much more than that could be said for any candidate in America.

No candidate that makes it to the vote will bring true change IMO.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 08-05-2015 at 08:07 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:07 AM   #43
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
You've just agreed that a significant number of Scot's have voted to ensure things are better for themselves, even if the majority of the population are stuck with a Tory govt for another 5 years. That's not very "in it together" from where I'm sat.
Why would anyone blame them? They voted for what they want. Why on earth would they vote against their own interest to give us labour who will still stitch us all up..
Old 08-05-2015, 08:07 AM   #44
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
We are never going to get the change we want unless we vote for it.. Just keep voting in the two main parties who are no different from each other isnt going to get us any change.

Yes we will probably have to go even darker now but maybe its something that needs to happen in order to bring real change.
"and the darkest hour is just before dawn..."
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:09 AM   #45
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You really believe that? I don't know UK politics, but in America voting is a total farce. It is there to give the illusion of choice, there is no choice.

I just to vote for the lesser of two psychopaths. They are pretty much all psychopaths, and all of them are mind controlled lackeys who do what they are told.

Voting makes little difference in the USA. And I would think it's the same in UK.

The difference in voting is marginal at best. The candidates sometimes stick to their party's role, so you sometimes know what you are getting in terms of trivial things like gay marriage etc.. But not much more than that could be said for any candidate in America.

No candidate that makes it to the vote will bring true change IMO.
This is about voting for other then the two who normally get in.. Seems like many tried to make a difference, but in doing so the worst party of the pair got in.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:10 AM   #46
chilled
Inactive

Quote:
You've just endorsed another 5 years of Ian Dunkedin Shit-enforced misery on the vulnerable. Proud of yourself now, annie?
Going around blaming people for austerity cuts the Tories implement is uncalled for and just wrong.

But if you're playing the blame game, then may I ask who did you vote for, Labour, UKIP, LD?

Then perhaps it is your fault the SNP didn't get voted in because you never voted for SNP

Blame game works both ways. Fact is, the country is as divided as ever on wo they want at the helm and THAT is what's really telling here.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:10 AM   #47
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Why would anyone blame them? They voted for what they want. Why on earth would they vote against their own interest to give us labour who will still stitch us all up..
Their interests are intrinsically tied to those of their English cousins. If we are having a shitty time of it, we are not going to be happy seeing them doing highland jigs across the border.

Last edited by alf hearted; 08-05-2015 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:13 AM   #48
deca

Quote:
Their interests are intrinsically tied to those of their English cousins. If we are having a shitty time of it, we are not going to be happy seeing them doing highland jigs across the border.
er must people are having a shitty time dude ...unless your are wealthy and getting richer dude ....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:13 AM   #49
chilled
Inactive

Quote:
Done. Also moved thread to the proper section. The OP isn't really news.
That's cool too if you want to move it

I only created this because I missed the original election post. Only saw it after the fact
Old 08-05-2015, 08:14 AM   #50
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
er must people are having a shitty time dude ...unless your are wealthy and getting richer dude ....
Yes, but the Scots are dancing up a storm in their shit, as though they've actually achieved something.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:17 AM   #51
deca

well they have they kicked out the Torys,labour and the libs ....form Scotland
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:18 AM   #52
Cryptoverse

Quote:
This is about voting for other then the two who normally get in.. Seems like many tried to make a difference, but in doing so the worst party of the pair got in.
Fair enough. I still don't think any major change would take place regardless of who won.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:19 AM   #53
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
well they have they kicked out the Torys,labour and the libs ....form Scotland
So, they are basically a one party state now. Welcome to North Korea's club.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:20 AM   #54
donjuan

Best of a bad bunch won. They're policy on drugs etc is completely ridiculous but you give way to what is best for everyone and the future.

NHS wales - is that labour saving it?

PFI - was that labour privatising the NHS via the backdoor coupled with legislation?

Labour councils - is there a good one?

Labour for the poor - keeping them down, is that best for them?

Labour debt - a generation of it.

Labour for the economy - see the damn markets and the effect labour losing has had.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:21 AM   #55
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Fair enough. I still don't think any major change would take place regardless of who won.
I'm just annoyed that we couldn't at least change the paint colour of the landscape for the next 5 years. There's no worse sight than a smug tory.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:22 AM   #56
Cryptoverse

So who is the PM? I don't see that mentioned.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:25 AM   #57
the worm that returned

Quote:
So who is the PM? I don't see that mentioned.
The tories haven't won a majority yet so they can't announce it just yet.

IDS on BBC now. Should be interesting NOT!!!
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:02 AM   #58
empath_

I do not understand why people are shocked, it was obvious SNP would win most seats in Scotland knocking off Labour, Cons & Lib Dems (Sorry, there's one Labour seat in South Edinburgh!) and it's even more obvious that the Tories would win a majority down south.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:25 AM   #59
dynamicwiseman
Inactive

If you think a politician can change anything for the better you are delusional. Having said that since the last election I have made up my mind to move to Canada. England is moving towards right wing politics.
dynamicwiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:57 AM   #60
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicwiseman View Post
..since the last election I have made up my mind to move to Canada. England is moving towards right wing politics.
Canada... the ultra zionist stronghold. With PM Stephen Harper. And it is also a constitutional monarchy with the Queen as head of state. Change?
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote