Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-05-2015, 07:34 AM   #21
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You've just endorsed another 5 years of Ian Dunkedin Shit-enforced misery on the vulnerable. Proud of yourself now, annie?
I voted Labour, you cheeky bugger! I'm talking about how many people are influenced by the party leader. Why do you think they campaign?
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:36 AM   #22
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
But there still would not have been any change. Labour used to be very different from the cons but not anymore.

So we were fucked whatever one got in. Maybe labour can think on it and change enough for next time.
We can be fucked with or without lube. The UK has just gone for the rough option, masochistic bunch of fuckheads that it is.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:37 AM   #23
amberleaf

Apparantly Scotland did not want Labour nor Tory and voted accordingly

There isn't so much as a fag paper between the policies of Labour or Tory anyway

Perhaps another 5 years of the Tory jackboot will convince the whole of UK that we need an end to this shite
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:40 AM   #24
alf hearted
Banned

So, basically, 2 million people in Scotland have decided the fates of 40 million in England for the next 5 years. Does anybody think this is going to foster a stronger bond between the English and Scots?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:42 AM   #25
jason74

I expect David can hardly wait to begin another 5 years of democide.
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:45 AM   #26
the worm that returned

So all bar 3 constituencies voted for SNP (who stand for independence I believe) but in the referendum Scotland voted to stay in the UK

Something smells a bit fishy
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:47 AM   #27
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
So, basically, 2 million people in Scotland have decided the fates of 40 million in England for the next 5 years. Does anybody think this is going to foster a stronger bond between the English and Scots?
I dont blame them at all. Unlike you I dont blame anyone. Although I think those who voted labour to try and keep the cons out are cowards playing it safe.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:47 AM   #28
amberleaf

The fate of the Scots have lain in the hands of the English for quite a few general elections. We've only had one tory MP for several years.

Ed Balls lost his seat so even the English are fed up with Labour and Liberals.
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:51 AM   #29
athenry04

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
So all bar 3 constituencies voted for SNP (who stand for independence I believe) but in the referendum Scotland voted to stay in the UK

Something smells a bit fishy
The independence vote was rigged, you think the Queen was losing some of 'her lands' in a vote? The only way Scotland will ever get independence is to fight for it.
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:51 AM   #30
phat thucker

Default Lol

you lot make me laugh my thucking socks orf.
They work for the same criminal elite. They have an agenda and it doesn't make one iota of a difference which 'party' gets in.
phat thucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:52 AM   #31
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I dont blame them at all. Unlike you I dont blame anyone. Although I think those who voted labour to try and keep the cons out are cowards playing it safe.
It's nothing to do with being cowardly. It's called practicality and realism. We have a 2 party system, for better, or worse, so voting for any party that can't compete is a mug's vote. Even if it is more of the same, by switching the colour of the suits, you are keeping them on their toes and hopefully bringing out the best in each other.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:53 AM   #32
deca

Quote:
I think you miss the point ....it does not matter what party Scotland votes for in the general election ....Scots don`t get the party they vote for ....
its how the people in England vote...

So the SNP will get a better deal for Scots... while you in England get screwed by the wankers in Westminster and they will brainwashes you into believing its because they have to give The Scots a better deal ....when the truth is we just get more off our money back to spend on the things we want like NHS and free education .....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 08-05-2015 at 07:53 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:54 AM   #33
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilled View Post
Can a Mod change 2014 to 2015 in the title please?
Done. Also moved thread to the proper section. The OP isn't really news.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 08-05-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:54 AM   #34
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat thucker View Post
you lot make me laugh my thucking socks orf.
They work for the same criminal elite. They have an agenda and it doesn't make one iota of a difference which 'party' gets in.
Even if that is true from the inside looking out, most of the public aren't aware of that reality, hence aren't swayed by it in their outlook. Give people hope, they'll feel optimistic; give them little hope and they'll feel despair.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:55 AM   #35
artmuzz

I cannot help but think that it's the snp's victory in Scotland that has resulted in the scumbag Tories win in the election. It's a sad day for the UK indeed

Last edited by artmuzz; 08-05-2015 at 07:55 AM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:59 AM   #36
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I cannot help but think that it's the snp's victory in Scotland that has resulted in the scumbag Tories win in the election. It's a sad day for the UK indeed
if Labour had one all the seats in Scotland ....WE would still get a TORY government
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 08-05-2015, 08:00 AM   #37
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
I think you miss the point ....it does not matter what party Scotland votes for in the general election ....Scots don`t get the party they vote for ....
its how the people in England vote...

So the SNP will get a better deal for Scots... while you in England get screwed by the wankers in Westminster and they will brainwashes you into believing its because they have to give The Scots a better deal ....when the truth is we just get more off our money back to spend on the things we want like NHS and free education .....
You've just agreed that a significant number of Scot's have voted to ensure things are better for themselves, even if the majority of the population are stuck with a Tory govt for another 5 years. That's not very "in it together" from where I'm sat.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:01 AM   #38
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
It's nothing to do with being cowardly. It's called practicality and realism. We have a 2 party system, for better, or worse, so voting for any party that can't compete is a mug's vote. Even if it is more of the same, by switching the colour of the suits, you are keeping them on their toes and hopefully bringing out the best in each other.
We are never going to get the change we want unless we vote for it.. Just keep voting in the two main parties who are no different from each other isnt going to get us any change.

Yes we will probably have to go even darker now but maybe its something that needs to happen in order to bring real change.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:03 AM   #39
chilled
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
It's not the people's fault, it's the party's! If Labour hadn't put such a pillock up as party leader, they might have had a chance!

It's a case of better the pillock you know than vote in a new pillock!
Tend to agree with this
chilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:03 AM   #40
deca

Quote:
You've just agreed that a significant number of Scot's have voted to ensure things are better for themselves, even if the majority of the population are stuck with a Tory govt for another 5 years. That's not very "in it together" from where I'm sat.
and you blame the Scots ???

what about all the people in England voting for the Tories and UKIP ?

Thats the whole point in voting is for somebody to represent YOU and your interests

and what about all the dummies that didn`t vote something like 30%+ of the population thats far more than the whole population of Scotland !!!

Last edited by deca; 08-05-2015 at 08:06 AM.