Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-01-2019, 08:14 PM   #1
size_of_light

Default The Imprisoned Aspect of Consciousness is Like a Whirlpool in Water

Also made of water, but so overactive, restless and grasping that it thinks it is separate from everything else.

Breathe and relax.

Unwind.

Last edited by size_of_light; 17-01-2019 at 05:11 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 12:16 AM   #2
bard

bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 01:10 AM   #3
decim

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 04:56 AM   #4
oz93666

"Imprisoned Aspect of Consciousness!!!"

What a terrible and inaccurate phrase ...

No aspect of my consciousness is imprisoned ... neither is anyone else's ....(some maybe under the illusion they are) .

We signed up for the ride ... accepting ahead of time there would be ups and downs.

The structure of this particular experience does have boundaries , we need them at this time.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 01:27 PM   #5
fudgetusk

We are separate from everything else. It just so happens that we can be connected when we want. You can't have both states at the same time.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 08:55 PM   #6
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Also made of water, but so overactive, restless and grasping that it thinks it is separate from everything else.

Breathe and relax.

Unwind.

Great post!

Breathe ,, relax ,, unwind ,, and don't let the f******rs get to you ,,

I watched a lengthy documentary about the movie 'The Shining' (Interpretations) ,, and I was fascinated at the testimonials of people who has some amazin' synchronicity events during or after the movie relating to it. Questioning the quantum observer effect and how we create our reality etc,,,,,,,, Was Kubrick that clever?

Anyhow ,, apologies for diverting ,,

I saw that amazing Ice structure on the news today ,,

Like a spinning frozen liquid Moon or Spaceship ,, The Universe never stands still ,, it is infinitely dynamic like an evolving consciousness ,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 17-01-2019 at 09:10 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 09:20 PM   #7
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

What a terrible and inaccurate phrase ...

No aspect of my consciousness is imprisoned ... neither is anyone else's ....(some maybe under the illusion they are) .

We signed up for the ride ... accepting ahead of time there would be ups and downs.

The structure of this particular experience does have boundaries , we need them at this time.
When I first read Davids books I had a moment when I realized just how big the invisible prison we all live in is.

A while ago ,, I had dinner with my sister and her husband and told them about my awakened findings ,, Well ,, basically they laughed their ****s off.

They thought I was mad. They kept repeating ,, 'Of course we are free ,, we can do what we want' ,,

I forgot to say though ,, ''try not going to work then ,, try not paying the bills ,, try going on holiday whenever you want to ,, try taking the kids out of school whenever you want to ,, try challenging the political system ,, try being different in a world of robots'' ,,

I do believe we are born to be free ,, but humanity has been enslaved by a system controlled by low vibrational parasites. Techniques via everything David has described and researched and exposed. And nearly always involving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Money exploited as the control system.

Last edited by jupiter12; 17-01-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:13 PM   #8
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
If you were the tip of the whirlpool, then the more you strengthened and burrowed in on that sense of individual separation and isolation, the experience would be of increased tightness and constriction, of sinking, of going down.

To relax and open up and gradually unwind and dissolve the power of the whirlpool would be an experience of expanding, of rising, of going up.

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-01-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old 18-01-2019, 12:34 AM   #9
size_of_light

Quote:

The illusion of it is why the whirlpool and water analogy works so well.

Quote:
A bit new-agey for me.

I think I got trapped here because I wasn't aware enough to avoid falling back into an ignorant rebirth.

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-01-2019 at 12:37 AM.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:37 AM   #10
oz93666

The operative word in this thread was "consciousness"...

You can be in a dungeon in chains , but your consciousness cannot be imprisoned.

And how far are we from all that ... free money .. free housing ... no requirement to work! I just spend ALL my time doing just what I want , and I suspect most people here do the same ...

If you choose to , you can sell your soul to the 9 to 5 rate race

100 years ago this wasn't the case , 99% had to work ... So despite the efforts of the cabal , humanities journey has been progress towards freedom...

Stand by for the final leap into absolute (material) freedom when the high tech is released .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 07:12 PM   #11
jupiter12

Quote:
The operative word in this thread was "consciousness"...

You can be in a dungeon in chains , but your consciousness cannot be imprisoned.

And how far are we from all that ... free money .. free housing ... no requirement to work! I just spend ALL my time doing just what I want , and I suspect most people here do the same ...

If you choose to , you can sell your soul to the 9 to 5 rate race

100 years ago this wasn't the case , 99% had to work ... So despite the efforts of the cabal , humanities journey has been progress towards freedom...

Stand by for the final leap into absolute (material) freedom when the high tech is released .
Yeah ,, you're consciousness is free to 'think' what you like ,, but you must comply to the control system around you ,, resistance is futile ,,

Technology is being unleashed upon humanity not to free them but control them ,,

Who owns and controls all the technology and robots and why?

Yep the super rich billionaires ,, so they don't have to pay human wages and pay sick time and holiday pay ,,

But not factored into this elite billionaires dream of total control is ,, 'how does the ordinary man or woman get their money to survive now they are free from slavery via technological robotic AI advancements' ,, ?

Will the billionaires give their money to the poor? I don't somehow think so ,,

Same old story ,, the rich get richer blahhhh ,,,,

Maybe (in the future) the robots will turn against their rich creators and grow a sense of empathy and turn on the rich ,, Kind of like a massive French Revolution!

'Free money .. free housing' ,, sounds good ,, !

Last edited by jupiter12; 18-01-2019 at 07:17 PM.
Old 18-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #12
cosmic tramp

Global Robotopia could indeed presage the demise of Capitalism as we know it. A universal algorithmic revolution. Even Archons are scared of the Algorithm.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 07:38 PM   #13
jupiter12

Made me think of the movie 'Origin Unknow' ,,

A blend of human and AI consciousness ,,

Maybe technology will be the key to human freedom! After all ,, humans and animals are constructed from 'relatively' advanced coded information imprinted on molecular sized coders and readers ,, DNA.

But ,, I would question whether a machine could achieve consciousness ,, as we humans know it!

But if algorithms can be hacked and re written ,, anything is possible ,, !

Archons beware ,,!

Last edited by jupiter12; 18-01-2019 at 07:41 PM.