Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2019, 08:10 PM   #21
tesla
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottz, Home of the Body Bag
Posts: 593
Likes: 49 (27 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Whenever I see 'Sir' in front of somebody's name, my brain automatically substitutes it with the word 'Twat.'

When I hear of somebody knighted, I say nonce
__________________
I hate to say it "I told you so"
tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:26 PM   #22
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I don't know how being a vegetarian by consuming eggs, milk and cheese is anti animal rights or cruel in anyway, because aren't those things produced/obtained in a human way without any animals being slaughtered?. We're talking cheese, eggs and milk here aren't way not cutting an animal up for its meat. Not exactly the same thing, or maybe I'm missing sometbing.
Unfortunately not no, with milk and cheese, first the farmers wank off a bull, then they stick their entire arm up the cows anus, then feel for the cervix and inject in the seamen.

Like humans, cows then have a 9 month pregnancy and give birth, again like us they have a very strong bond with their young, but the calves are removed from the mothers within 72 hours, but usually straight away so we can take and sell the milk. If the calves are male they are shot in the head and have their throats slit because, as they don't produce milk, they are considered a waste product to the dairy industry.

If they are female they have the same fate as their mothers, and that fate is to be repeatedly forcibly impregnated and have their young taken from them, this happens 3 to 5 times until the cow is physically unable to carry another baby / produce milk, then it has a bolt blasted into it's skull and it's throat slit and used for meat.

Because they are treated like milk machines they are continually milked, which causes infections in their udders called mastitis, so they are pumped full of antibiotics, (which is he main reason we are getting antibiotic resistant bugs now because livestock is raised in such condensed and appalling conditions they need to be pumped full of antibiotics to keep them alive)

A high percentage of cows get mastitis, which means puss goes into the milk, the legal limit in the UK is 400,000 somatic (puss) cells. Milk is also full of bovine growth hormones which humans should not be consuming, and the antibiotics that they are pumped with.
Likes: (3)
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:28 PM   #23
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I don't know how being a vegetarian by consuming eggs, milk and cheese is anti animal rights or cruel in anyway, because aren't those things produced/obtained in a human way without any animals being slaughtered?. We're talking cheese, eggs and milk here aren't way not cutting an animal up for its meat. Not exactly the same thing, or maybe I'm missing sometbing.
With eggs, again chickens are artificially inseminated in hatcheries, male chicks are considered waste products in the egg industry as they don't lay eggs, millions of chicks are put in macerators and ground up every year.

Chickens have been selectively bred to produce far more eggs than they naturally would. Naturally they would produce 10 - 15 a year, now they are producing up to 300 which takes an enormous toll on the bodies and leeches calcium from their bones as it goes to produce egg shells.

Once the chickens can no longer produce eggs they have their throats slit.

Chickens are kept in huge barns 20,000 at a time and basically live in their own shit and piss, you may wonder about free range, but this in reality doesn't mean anything, it's a legal requirement that the birds have 'access' to out doors, this usually means a barn with 20,000 birds and a door that the birds 'could' use to go outside, and of course male chicks are still ground up and the birds still produce 300 eggs a year.

Likes: (1)
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:31 PM   #24
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I don't know how being a vegetarian by consuming eggs, milk and cheese is anti animal rights or cruel in anyway,
He will do things like this to save foxes...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...st-hunt-chase/

Yet in buying milk, cheese and eggs, he is paying for calves, cows, chicks and chickens to suffer and die, that is a massive contradiction in his moral values.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:43 PM   #25
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post

I'm all for eating non meat, but like 99.99% of us I have to live in the real world, and when it comes to providing food to feed our families etc, the majority of the food we eat day in and day out is meat of some kind. You'd be ?lucky to find any food in any supermarket that hasn't at least got some trace of meat in it. We'll still be eating meat a thousand years from now, nothing will change imo. We've been hunter gathering since before time, yet some in the alternative who think meat is bad for us and has negative effect on our mind (proof of that would be good. I do wonder though the immense suffering these animals endure at the hands of those responsible for their slaughter; one wonders what bad energy maybe passed on to whomever eats the meat, I'm open to that kind of thinking.
I don't really agree with that, i can understand how someone who eats animal products would think that, they might think that not consuming them is hard, but i don't think it is, when i stopped there was a period of about two months where i had to learn a lot of new stuff / change foods I ate etc, and I made a few mistakes a long the way, but now it is second nature and requires no extra effort or cost, there is a ton of resources online that help people stop consuming animal products.

Challenge22, is a free facebook group that give people mentors and access to nutritionists, and will answer absolutely any question, that's what i did, it's a 22 day challenge, the idea behind it being that it takes 21 days to break a habit, so they throw an extra one in for good luck.

Last edited by cafe beelzebub; 06-01-2019 at 01:44 PM.
Likes: (1)
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:38 AM   #26
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,227 (680 Posts)
Default

That's good there are alternative to eating meat groups out there, but whether they can be trusted or are part of some agenda, who knows. Why Challenge 22?. What's with the number 22 (isn't that a freemasonic number? lol). But regardless of the available choices and advice, the vast majority of people couldn't care less, and will continue to eat meat til the day they die. If you suddenly change your diet from eating meat, just on the basis that you don't like cruelty, most people around you will think you've lost the p!ot. I've kinda started to limit my meat consumption, but when you're given food you cant refuse and it consists of sasauges, burgers, Turkey (not having Turkey at Xmas when everyone round the table is doing the opposite will make you feel an outcast), etc, the choice of eating it or basically not eating at all is non existent. When I told my girlfriend I'm not eating has much ham on my sandwiches, she just thought "you really need to stop listening to David Shite". Doesn't bode well with relationships.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:39 AM   #27
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
That's good there are alternative to eating meat groups out there, but whether they can be trusted or are part of some agenda, who knows. Why Challenge 22?. What's with the number 22 (isn't that a freemasonic number? lol). But regardless of the available choices and advice, the vast majority of people couldn't care less, and will continue to eat meat til the day they die. If you suddenly change your diet from eating meat, just on the basis that you don't like cruelty, most people around you will think you've lost the p!ot. I've kinda started to limit my meat consumption, but when you're given food you cant refuse and it consists of sasauges, burgers, Turkey (not having Turkey at Xmas when everyone round the table is doing the opposite will make you feel an outcast), etc, the choice of eating it or basically not eating at all is non existent. When I told my girlfriend I'm not eating has much ham on my sandwiches, she just thought "you really need to stop listening to David Shite". Doesn't bode well with relationships.
I'm not bothered what people think, i'm not going to be peer pressured into eating food that is born out of violence and cruelty just coz it's the conditioned norm, group think at it's finest!

None of my friends and family are bothered though, i thought they would have taken the piss but they haven't.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #28
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
That's good there are alternative to eating meat groups out there, but whether they can be trusted or are part of some agenda, who knows.
Maybe the industrialised slaughter of 56 billion animals a year and trillions of fish is the agenda? it's destroying the environment, and peoples health...

If you get chance have a look at these...



Likes: (1)
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #29
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

This is a good Documentary too...

http://watchdocumentaries.com/cowspi...bility-secret/

.
Likes: (1)
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:11 PM   #30
monklink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 279 (161 Posts)
Question to do with shutting Bill Oddie down

I used to quite like Nature Programmes until I woke up to the way they constantly try to make the viewer feel bad about themselves.

Springwatch is one of the worst things on telly. The presenters can't get over themselves. If they were actually from the Selfie-stick Generation, I'd be more forgiving, but they massively predate it.



Nutkins was much better, with his unashamed comb-over, but the policy was to promote Trendies who shift more product.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:28 PM   #31
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Twiggy got an honour this year.

What's she done, ffs?!

I thought she died of a heroin overdose back in the 60s.
So did Kate's hairdresser

cafe beelzebub,
Your dog has a perfect nose.

Last edited by elshaper; 07-01-2019 at 04:28 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:31 PM   #32
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
With eggs, again chickens are artificially inseminated in hatcheries, male chicks are considered waste products in the egg industry as they don't lay eggs, millions of chicks are put in macerators and ground up every year.

Chickens have been selectively bred to produce far more eggs than they naturally would. Naturally they would produce 10 - 15 a year, now they are producing up to 300 which takes an enormous toll on the bodies and leeches calcium from their bones as it goes to produce egg shells.

Once the chickens can no longer produce eggs they have their throats slit.

Chickens are kept in huge barns 20,000 at a time and basically live in their own shit and piss, you may wonder about free range, but this in reality doesn't mean anything, it's a legal requirement that the birds have 'access' to out doors, this usually means a barn with 20,000 birds and a door that the birds 'could' use to go outside, and of course male chicks are still ground up and the birds still produce 300 eggs a year.

The video is awful.
I don't know if I'd become a vegan but I'd say that the practise needs to change.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:46 AM   #33
old_stag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dear Green Place
Posts: 770
Likes: 303 (154 Posts)
Default

I got Packham's autobiography as a Christmas present a few years back. I haven't read it yet, but it's called something like "Fingers in the sparkle jar."
Sounds a bit pervy.
__________________
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:26 AM   #34
itsallundercontrol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 870 (546 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
The video is awful.
I don't know if I'd become a vegan but I'd say that the practise needs to change.
They work on a supply and demand basis. The cruelty is funded and enabled by the consumer at the end of the day so it won't change if people keep buying the products, that's just the green light to these c**ts to carry on doing it.

*topic* I don't know anything about chris packham I vaguely remember him from that wild show as a kid but dont watch tv, He must have done ok to still be around, he should tell queenie to stick the cbe where the sun dont shine.
__________________
itsallundercontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:48 PM   #35
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
They work on a supply and demand basis. The cruelty is funded and enabled by the consumer at the end of the day so it won't change if people keep buying the products, that's just the green light to these c**ts to carry on doing it.

*topic* I don't know anything about chris packham I vaguely remember him from that wild show as a kid but dont watch tv, He must have done ok to still be around, he should tell queenie to stick the cbe where the sun dont shine.
I doubt the small organic farmers are doing this.

Or if you keep your own chickens, it won't happen. The trouble is, you can't keep chickens in the city. Neighbours will complain and call the environmental health.

I think they should also grow the male chicks rather than killing at that stage so that we can eat them. But I reckon it's not as economical as growing female chick, let it produce eggs THEN kill them.

Last edited by elshaper; 08-01-2019 at 01:04 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:59 PM   #36
itsallundercontrol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 870 (546 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I doubt the small organic farmers are doing this.

Or if you keep your own chickens, it won't happen. The trouble is, you can't keep chickens in the city. Neighbours will complain and call the environmental health.

I think they should also grow the male chicks rather than killing at that stage so that we can eat them. But I reckon it's not as economical as growing female chick, let it produce eggs THEN kill them.
It's a dark industry once you start to look into it, organic can just mean they are fed organic soya and corn instead of gmo and the males are still waste product to them. About 20 miles away where I used to live there is a woman who has a small flock of chickens and she sells the eggs to the villagers. I dont eat them but i'll grab a few for animals if i'm passing that way. I've met people who will say that is wrong, that we as humans have no right to use the chicken for eggs. They're entitled to that opinion but not to impose it on others I would say. The animals are well looked after and her and the locals obviously want to enjoy eggs.

Thats idealistic though and the reality in most situations is very grim for these birds
__________________
itsallundercontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:27 PM   #37
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,227 (680 Posts)
Default

Interesting you say you can't keep chickens in the city. I don't exactly live in the city, but i do live in a relatively highly populated northern town, with some woods and open fields near by, but still an urban town nonetheless and not out in the middle of knowhere. Yet, right across from my house theres an end terrace with a side yard that's fenced off (the owners have only been there for about 3 or 4 y ears) and every now and again I hear the sound of chicken s of g eese. No whats going on there, but I get the impression they're breeding chickens to sell. Whether they are allowed to do this considering the area and the house, I don't know. It's certainly no farm just an ordinary Victorian era built terraced house. I assume they must have a license. You never hear any neighbours talk about hearing chickens are whatever they are. The owners also use a large transit type van with blacked out Windows (I suppose nothing odd there), likely for transporting them.

Last edited by techman; 08-01-2019 at 02:32 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:23 AM   #38
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
The video is awful.
I don't know if I'd become a vegan but I'd say that the practise needs to change.
It is awful, but it's standard RSPCA approved practice.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:25 AM   #39
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post

Nutkins was much better, with his unashamed comb-over,
Terry had a bullet, not a comb over
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:34 AM   #40
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
It's a dark industry once you start to look into it, organic can just mean they are fed organic soya and corn instead of gmo and the males are still waste product to them. About 20 miles away where I used to live there is a woman who has a small flock of chickens and she sells the eggs to the villagers. I dont eat them but i'll grab a few for animals if i'm passing that way. I've met people who will say that is wrong, that we as humans have no right to use the chicken for eggs. They're entitled to that opinion but not to impose it on others I would say. The animals are well looked after and her and the locals obviously want to enjoy eggs.

Thats idealistic though and the reality in most situations is very grim for these birds
well surely, if animals are treated better than that, vegan would approve or even eat the eggs? Like this seller in your ex-village... It's just pure greed that they couldn't keep male chicks which could still be sold. When they slaughter chicken, they electricute so it is just take a second to kill and grinding chicks in that way is, even meateater's standard, cruel.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.