Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 29-12-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
techman

Default Chris Packham

On the news today heard wildlife presenter Chris Packham looking overjoyed about his CBE in the New Year's Honours list. Another so called expert being awarded this "look at me" trinket award from a monarchy that has piledged and robbed countries of their lands and God knows what else. Heard him banging on about how good the BBC is in campaigning for better wildlife protection and so on. No they dont Chris.

He's just a wildlife version of Brian Cox imo, less annoying but still pushing mainstream beliefs, yet po pooing and dismissing topics like Bigfoot and other cryptids as pure fantasy. The laughable X Creatures Bigfoot episode he did over 20 years (is it me or does that dude never age? he looks the same as he did back then) where he concluded (pretty much anyway) the Patterson film creature was nothing but man in a costume,says it all for me.

If these people really cared about the environment, thed be investigating what's causing the bee disappearance. He would be looking into fracking and the destruction of the environment and wildlife.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 11:06 AM   #2
size_of_light

Whenever I see 'Sir' in front of somebody's name, my brain automatically substitutes it with the word 'Twat.'

Last edited by size_of_light; 29-12-2018 at 11:06 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 11:49 AM   #3
sparkplug

Why has he got a CBE, he's done nothing to deserve it.

Same for Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane.

The honours list is a pile of shit and a waste of time. Years ago people used to say no to a title but these days no one turns one down.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 12:05 PM   #4
size_of_light

Twiggy got an honour this year.

What's she done, ffs?!

I thought she died of a heroin overdose back in the 60s.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #5
sparkplug

She's done nothing to deserve it. What's she famous for, being thin in the 60s and a model.

Hardly anything of note.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 01:04 PM   #6
techman

Yeah it is ridiculous how these people, whom have done very little work themselves (well compared to the rest of us wage slaves who get no rewards whatsoever) get these titles. But you'll always people defending them by saying they've worked hard and worked their way up, in the case of Packham, they'll say hes worked and studied hard to get to be on TV as a wildlife presenter. However, put the dude in front of real people in that profession, whom you've never heard of, and they'll make mince meat of him. I doubt you'll ever see Peckham do a David Bellamy by voicing his opinions over the nonsense called global warming (and we know what became of his career after he spoke out about that issue), otherwise his career in TV will be over in a flash.

I've heard a lot of Sirs are paedophiles, but whether thats true or not for everyone of them, or even fair? I wouldn't know. I can imagine most Sir's are twats, the obvious ones, but the likes of Sir Bruce Forsyth?, Sir David Jason, Sir Sean Connery, Sir Richard Branson (Branson defo is one and is just a frontman for his so-called self made empire), etc. Certainly not all of em surely?. It'll be interesting to know what bloodline backgrounds or dirt can be found on the above mention few. I know some of them are now dead.

Last edited by techman; 29-12-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 29-12-2018, 08:09 PM   #7
techman

Heard more news years Honours in the news earlier: the woman who's great grandmother was involved in the suffragette movement 100 years was awarded (now I know what that was all about if these people are accepting these awards), Michael Palin knighted (what's he ever done besides some presenter travelling the world and being a comedian?), and also some bloke awarded a bravery award for his efforts in the Manchester arena "terrorist" attack. So he basically got awarded for keeping his mouth shut on it being a staged event?, pretty much anyway.

The people who get these awards are usually shady people, or people who have been used to further an agenda or propaganda, whether knowingly or unknowingly, or freemasons and the like who are in the club so to speak. There's always something to these people when you start digging into their background, which of course most people don't do.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:37 AM   #8
athenry04

Anyone accepting an accolade from that shower of shite is a **** really.
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 10:27 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

chris packham said publically this year that the destruction of our environment in britain is being 'normalised'

NORMALISATION of aspects of the agenda is a major part of covering up the tracks of the agenda

The normalisation that chris was talking about was the destruction of biodiversity in britain as some species are being decimated

We all know about the bees dying off and about insect numbers dropping and about some species of birds falling in numbers but there have also been stories this year about for example britains last pod of orcas being at risk because of all the gender bending chemicals in the water around the coast of britain which are washing off the farm land from the pesticides and then flowing down the rivers into the estuaries and out to sea

gender bending chemicals have been found to cause fish stocks to crash in scientific studies and clearly the same process is occurring to us as fertility is crashing and more and more people are claiming gender idenitity issues

the governments of scotland, england, ireland and wales are silent on this issue but chris used that important word 'normalisation'

So if you are the cabal and you want to hide the fact that you are deliberately gender bending the population of britain so that you can destroy their ability to reproduce then you have to normalise the changes that are occurring among the public and that is what the 'transgender agenda' is all about

This way people look at ways in which society can accept being gender bended instead of looking at WHY it is happening

Also by normalising it you make it socially unacceptable to question why it is happening as anyone asking questions can quickly be shot down as a 'bigot' or a 'transphobe' under the manufactured authority of political correctness

The bees are likely also being wiped out by chemicals that are being sprayed on crops but there are other changes that are being normalised

Upticks in autism are occurring because of toxic vaccines but instead of exploring that society is being urged to learn to 'live with autism'

The same is true of increases in dementia including early onset dementia with society being encouraged to adapt to having more people around with dementia instead of asking WHY it is happening

The BBC too is pushing multiculturalism to normalise the process of replacement of europeans through MASS immigration

Europeans are under attack on all fronts and the cabal prevent people talking about it by 'normalising' the processes at work

So perhaps chris has been given an honours to get him to remain in the fold of the system and to encourage him to be good little boy and NOT say controversial things on the radio or TV such as speaking about how the destruction of biodiversity is being normalised

The royal family and their fellow bloodline elites are heavily invested in energy corporations and fracking is now occurring in britain which will poison the water and soil of this country so they won't want any celebrities pointing out any of the harm that is being wreaked on the country by the various corporations, especially not a celebrity that observes nature and is able to give an informed opinion about such things
Old 30-12-2018, 02:11 PM   #10
techman

I agree completely there. The "normalisation" remark sounds about right what you say and is something I never picked up on. Would be good idea to corner him and question him what he was talking about by normalising, but I suspect he'll be unwilling to answer or come out with a BS reply.

To be a wildlife expert, on national TV, and yet say or report ditto on the bees disappearing, o mention of fracking and it's environmental contribution, etc, shows he's either just being told what to do or is down with the agenda and just wants to safeguard his career.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:38 PM   #11
dave52

I think Packham's excellent. Tirelessly fought for wildlife and against fox hunting. Sure - you can pick him up on the Climate Change thing - but he's mainstream, he will always parrot the official narrative.

He's one of the good ones.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 04:56 PM   #12
techman

He maybe one of the good ones so much as he does seem to be anti fox hunting, but receiving an award from the monarchy goes against it all imo. Yes I suppose there are average joes picking up these awards that we've never heard of whom appear to have done good work, and I find it hard to believe those people have some ulterior motive or sinister aspect to why they've got their OBEs etc when the majority who do the same work (and often a lot more) never get any such recognition. Maybe that's just luck. But Packham works for the BBC afterall the same as Attenborough.

Last edited by techman; 30-12-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 31-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #13
greenhulk40

Packham used to eat tadpoles, the man is a fruitcake, just something not right about him and he works for the BBC ! If he is anti fox hunting why accept an award from the Royals who hunt animals ?
The awards are given to useless celebrities and useless football players as it's good PR for the Royals but it means nothing it's all nonsense bullshit !
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 11:08 AM   #14
techman

Yes that's one thing that puzzles me about these so called animal rights and anti hunting people on TV, they appear to be that yet don't question the royal family whom are actively hunting themselves, and getting awards from them instead of sticking two fingers up at them and having nothing to do with them. All this so called saving the last remaining wilderbeasts, buffalo s and Lions in the Masai Mara (and no doubt there are people who do the hard work in that field do care about protecting them), yet the Royals are allowed to go about hunting them and no-one stops them or pulls em up about it. And we get the usual native poachers are hunting them to extinction story, which of course they play a part in it.

And doesn't Packham live in a self built home in the woods or somethung?. I do recall an ep of Through't Keyhole with pratt Keith Lemon where he visits his little hideaway built out of a tree. I think it was in the New Forest. I wish we all could set up our homes off the grid and live in the New Forest, we'd soon be paid a visit from the authorities and being forced out under the excuse of damaging the environment, just a cover story to stop people living on the land and living off the grid.

Last edited by techman; 31-12-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:13 AM   #15
jaybigjay

I remember him from the Really wild show on CBBC when i was a kid, anyone who has been with the BBC that long has to be totally complaint or controlled.
When was the last time you saw or heard from David Bellamy? he spoke the trough about "climate change"
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

if you take the gong from the freemasonic club they expect you to stay on script
Old 04-01-2019, 08:07 AM   #17
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Packham used to eat tadpoles, the man is a fruitcake, just something not right about him and he works for the BBC ! If he is anti fox hunting why accept an award from the Royals who hunt animals ?
The awards are given to useless celebrities and useless football players as it's good PR for the Royals but it means nothing it's all nonsense bullshit !
He's got Aspergers
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 08:11 AM   #18
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Yes that's one thing that puzzles me about these so called animal rights and anti hunting people on TV, they appear to be that yet don't question the royal family whom are actively hunting themselves, and getting awards from them instead of sticking two fingers up at them and having nothing to do with them. All this so called saving the last remaining wilderbeasts, buffalo s and Lions in the Masai Mara (and no doubt there are people who do the hard work in that field do care about protecting them), yet the Royals are allowed to go about hunting them and no-one stops them or pulls em up about it. And we get the usual native poachers are hunting them to extinction story, which of course they play a part in it.

And doesn't Packham live in a self built home in the woods or somethung?. I do recall an ep of Through't Keyhole with pratt Keith Lemon where he visits his little hideaway built out of a tree. I think it was in the New Forest. I wish we all could set up our homes off the grid and live in the New Forest, we'd soon be paid a visit from the authorities and being forced out under the excuse of damaging the environment, just a cover story to stop people living on the land and living off the grid.
Indeed, he's also a vegetarian and consumes milk, cheese and eggs, and these industries literally torture and kill millions of animals every year. He loves animals ...but only some animals.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:07 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
chris packham said publically this year that the destruction of our environment in britain is being 'normalised'

NORMALISATION of aspects of the agenda is a major part of covering up the tracks of the agenda

The normalisation that chris was talking about was the destruction of biodiversity in britain as some species are being decimated
''Consistent exposure to propaganda is known to break down resistance. Psychologists call the tactic of normalisation through exposure and repetition ‘The Mere-exposure effect.’ This theory postulates that individuals develop preferences largely through familiarity.''
http://commentcentral.co.uk/bbc-bias...blic-violence/
Old 05-01-2019, 07:49 PM   #20
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Indeed, he's also a vegetarian and consumes milk, cheese and eggs, and these industries literally torture and kill millions of animals every year. He loves animals ...but only some animals.
I don't know how being a vegetarian by consuming eggs, milk and cheese is anti animal rights or cruel in anyway, because aren't those things produced/obtained in a human way without any animals being slaughtered?. We're talking cheese, eggs and milk here aren't way not cutting an animal up for its meat. Not exactly the same thing, or maybe I'm missing sometbing.

I'm all for eating non meat, but like 99.99% of us I have to live in the real world, and when it comes to providing food to feed our families etc, the majority of the food we eat day in and day out is meat of some kind. You'd be ?lucky to find any food in any supermarket that hasn't at least got some trace of meat in it. We'll still be eating meat a thousand years from now, nothing will change imo. We've been hunter gathering since before time, yet some in the alternative who think meat is bad for us and has negative effect on our mind (proof of that would be good. I do wonder though the immense suffering these animals endure at the hands of those responsible for their slaughter; one wonders what bad energy maybe passed on to whomever eats the meat, I'm open to that kind of thinking.

Last edited by techman; 05-01-2019 at 07:52 PM.