Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 29-05-2018, 10:09 AM   #21
moritz

It is without doubt that various interested parties meddled in the brexit referendum. There was a ton of money at stake.

I made quite good money betting on the outcome. For months the media had told the public that brexit would be a very close run battle, almost a 50/50 coin flip, however on the day on some of the betting exchanges you could get at odds of up to 9:1 betting on the leave side of the argument

Who in their right mind wouldnt take that bet, and on deeper investigation it turns out that the reason the bookies where able to make those ridiculous odds was that those betting on the remain side of the fence where placing bets approximately 20 times greater than those betting on leave.

Personally I believe that the reason for those large bets was to give a false impression to voters that the remain vote was a foregone conclusion, and that voting for brexit was in effect a wasted vote, it didnt work but it probably had some effect. I doubt it was your average remainer taking a punt, it was coordinated, and it should be formally investigated

Most of the reseach that I'd personally undertaked indicated the leave vote was closer to 66%, and I have good reason to believe that the preliminary postal votes showed this to be the case too. I find it difficult to believe the official figures.

It was always clear that politicians wont allow brexit to occur so its a moot point if anyone interfered, and although my side "won" I was a bit uncomfortable to discover that the people who funded the leave campaign benefitted to the tune of 2 billion pounds the next day from a speculative currency trade !

As for cambridge analytica, there's enough data out there to indicate theta their methods had no statistical edge, and furthermore, I'd take anything that Chris Whylie says with a pinch of salt, he's clueless on the most basic details of how the technology operates, Alex Kogan on the other hand has a very good grasp of the issues, and as their testimony conflicts in many respects, I know who Id believe.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 09:41 AM   #22
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moritz View Post
As for cambridge analytica, there's enough data out there to indicate theta their methods had no statistical edge, and furthermore, I'd take anything that Chris Whylie says with a pinch of salt, he's clueless on the most basic details of how the technology operates, Alex Kogan on the other hand has a very good grasp of the issues, and as their testimony conflicts in many respects, I know who Id believe.
Christopher Wylie was part of the “project” to fix the 2016 presidential election. He wouldn’t have to know all the technical details.
Kogan didn’t work for the SCL Group, but merely sold them the (personal) data.
I agree that Kogan knows more, but he is a liar. While I believe that Wylie is a “real” whistleblower.

Quote:
It was always clear that politicians wont allow brexit to occur so its a moot point if anyone interfered, and although my side "won" I was a bit uncomfortable to discover that the people who funded the leave campaign benefitted to the tune of 2 billion pounds the next day from a speculative currency trade !
Do you have more information on this (for example a link)?

According to Greg Palast; Cambridge Analytica is just one of many companies that spin elections - like i360 (of the Koch Brothers) and DataTrust (of Karl Rove).
Of course the parent company of Cambridge Analytica, SCL Group, is based in London and for some reason BBC reporter Palast is more critical of politics in the US than in Britain.
Palast goes as far as claiming that US papers won’t do the kind of "deep investigation" performed by the Guardian. For some reason the Guardian is better at “exposing” US politrics, but calls the Kingdom of Britain – a “democracy”…

Palast calls Karl Rove “Bush’s Brain” and his principal funder, Paul Singer, “The Vulture”.
DataTrust and i360 use credit card purchases, cable TV choices and other personal info, which – according to Palast - is more revealing than the Facebook data used by Cambridge Analytica.

According to Palast, the greatest threat to the US “democracy” is “caging” – purging the voter rolls of Black and Hispanic voters (that on average vote more Democrat than Republican).
According to Palast, “Republicans” are a bigger threat to the US political system than “Democrats”: https://canadiandimension.com/articl...-and-datatrust

See the video with Greg Palast.

Last edited by st jimmy; 30-05-2018 at 09:45 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 10:53 AM   #23
moritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

Do you have more information on this (for example a link)?
Here's one of the guys who benefitted (the 220 million that they discussed was profit locked into the trade the morning after the brexit result, so theoretically he could have made significantly more)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a7391841.html

There's a video floating around somewhere about the leave campaign where a couple of these guys with these large speculative trades are interviewed on the day of the vote, at which point they think theyve lost and are facing massive losses the following day. The same people are interviewed the next morning, clearly happy with the outcome (and no doubt even happier with their financial gains)
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #24
motleyhoo

Quote:
Same thing for the Trump-Clinton election. They really had no appreciable affect. Unless of course all the news you hear is from the MSM, which swears the only reason their dear Saint-like Mother Teresa Clinton lost is because of hacking. They simply cannot get over the fact that their candidate was morally and ethically tainted even before the election even started. The voters right of center were so fed up with the "establishment" politicians that their vote came down to "anyone but Clinton".

Remember, CA wants to boast about their exploits and how great they are because they want more business.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 12:28 AM   #25
mranderson

Quote:
Do you have any evidence that the couple of strange Podesta emails, that started Pizzagate, are actually real?
couple of emails ? goodness me Jimmy ...........

Quote:
More BS by Anderson. Not a single argument, but don't expose Brexit for the fake revolt it is, or you will be insulted indefinetely. Please explain what have we - the slaves - won by getting Britain out of the EU?
Oh it's a fake revolt is it ? I see what your doing.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 09:37 AM   #26
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The voters right of center were so fed up with the "establishment" politicians that their vote came down to "anyone but Clinton".
It was more the "alternative" fake news (orchstrated by SCL) than the mainstream media that achieved this feat. They wouldn't even need "fake" news to discredit Clinton, but following the crimes of the Clintons (of course) goes back to Donald Trump.
The strange thing is that the Clinton campaign could have used the same strategy against Donald Trump, it looks like they didn't even try to beat Donald Trump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
quote=st jimmy]Do you have any evidence that the couple of strange Podesta emails, that started Pizzagate, are actually real?couple of emails ? goodness me Jimmy
More BS by Anderson.
Most of the thousands of Podesta mails were probably "real". They would have only had to insert some 25 bizarre mails to get Pizzagate going.
See the following bizarre mail (is it real?):
Quote:
I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels?
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ut-of-the-Gate

Rothschild front Wikileaks has put "fake" cables in their archives before: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321869

How many forum "members" of Davidicke.com are paid Astroturfers?
How many of those work for the SCL Group?

Last edited by st jimmy; 31-05-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:07 AM   #27
mranderson

so you are denying that an international child trafficking network was exposed and you think brexit was meaningless and driven by facebook

you sound like you are for the E.U and for child trafficking ?

whats up with that '' St Jimmy '' ?

Old 01-06-2018, 09:28 AM   #28
st jimmy

Quote:
so you are denying that an international child trafficking network was exposed and you think brexit was meaningless and driven by facebook

you sound like you are for the E.U and for child trafficking ?
I’ve repeatedly posted on paedophile sex rings surrounding Donald Trump/Clinton (even before the 2016 presidential election).
You on the other hand are pushing some fake BS on a non-existing “Pizzagate” paedophile ring. Pushing fake stories to hide the real scandals…

Jeffrey Epstein and his “girlfriend” Ghislaine Maxwell were running a paedophile sex ring that went all the way the British Royal family – Prince Andrew.
Epstein was a good friend of Donald Trump since the 1980s and of Bill Clinton: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...1&postcount=22

For all of the child abuse by Jeffrey Epstein and his paedophile “clients”, Epstein served a total of some 55 days in jail...
Part of the deal was that Epstein’s “clients”, including Prince Andrew and Donald Trump, were also off the hook.
The deal was made by Alexander Acosta – Trump’s Secretary of Labor.

The NXIVM cult, which includes paedophilia goes to the powerful Rothschild, Trump, Clinton associated Bronfman family: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321769

Tevfik Arif was a friend and business partner of Donald Trump and was caught in a paedophile sex ring, in Turkey and Miami: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062964100

I’ve also posted about “special” cover-up artist Robert Mueller’s involvement in the Franklin cover-up and the paedophilia sex ring in Hollywood surrounding Marc Rector and Brock Pierce (involved with the Clinton Foundation):
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062974670

All of these scandals didn’t get much attention from our deaf, dumb and blind media (as compared to Pizzagate).

Say BS Anderson, can you show me some of your (pitiful) posts on exposing child abuse for comparison?!?
Old 01-06-2018, 04:08 PM   #29
mranderson

Quote:

I’ve also posted about “special” cover-up artist Robert Mueller’s involvement in the Franklin cover-up and the paedophilia sex ring in Hollywood surrounding Marc Rector and Brock Pierce (involved with the Clinton Foundation):
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062974670
and that part there , the Clinton Foundation is one thread of the web surrounding Pizzagate , to give it the mainstream name

why would it be surprising to find out that the campaign manager for Clinton's election run , John Podesta , is also involved ?

this is so wide spread it will involve them all Jimmy

I don't think pizzagate invalidates any of your research , or the presentation of your research

in fact I think it backs it up

just because it was perhaps held up in the MSM as an example of conspiracy theory does not invalidate it

not so long ago the MSM in the USA were trying to say the annual Bilderberg meeting was also a conspiracy theory

they do this when something breaks the surface Jimmy

hold one example up as fake therefore it is all fake

just like trying to say facebook via cambridge analytica swayed the brexit and swayed the US elections

it is simply not the case , yet media will latch onto it as an example of election rigging

never mind the fact that ALL political parties are involved in this kind of data mining for the purpose of influencing voters

Old 05-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #30
st jimmy

Quote:
I don't think pizzagate invalidates any of your research , or the presentation of your research

in fact I think it backs it up
I know that everybody makes mistakes, but I'm not too proud, because I believed too much of the "Pizzagate" story, and even posted about it.

Quote:
hold one example up as fake therefore it is all fake
I agree mostly, but look at it differently: because I fell for “Pizzagate”, I’ve lost self-respect...

Quote:
why would it be surprising to find out that the campaign manager for Clinton's election run , John Podesta , is also involved ?

this is so wide spread it will involve them all Jimmy
If I understand correctly, your reasoning is something like: because all the big shots in Washington DC are paedophiles – John Podesta must be one too.
As far as I can tell, even if you’re right, you have no (good) reason to single out Podesta. You could just as well pick any of the big shots surrounding Trump. We really don’t have to look any further than Trump buddies Jeffrey Epstein and Tevfik Arif, to see that Trump is involved with paedophiles. Furthermore there’s no reason restrict this to Washington (I’m not saying you do): see for example Epstein’s ties to Rothschild and Prince Andrew (in London), or Tevfik Arif links to Turkey and the Ukraine…

It isn’t regularly mentioned in the mainstream or alternative media that Clinton’s Podesta used to work with/for the Mercury of Donald Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort.
Paul Manafort’s important client, Dmitry Firtash, owned a major stake in SCL.

From 2012 to 2014, Mercury LLC (of Manafort and his employee Rick Gates) and the Podesta Group were “lobbying” for the European Center for Modern Ukraine (ECFMU).
Reportedly Podesta and Manafort had to lobby the message that Ukraine’s 2012 election was really democratic and that the country’s leaders wanted to move closer to the West.
ECFMU paid $790,000 to Mercury and Podesta Group in 2013 alone, though it is not clear where the money came from: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062972795

The 2016 US Presidential election was all about “Pizzagate” that insinuated that the Clintons (and Podesta) are in the middle of a paedophile sex ring.

At a Trump rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, former Rep. Mark Foley sat behind Donald Trump.

In 2006, Foley resigned from his position because he had sent sexual messages to teenage boys, who worked as congressional pages.

Ironically at this rally, Trump bashed Clinton for having Mateen sitting at a similar spot in her campaign event a couple of days before.
Trump explained (about Clinton):
Quote:
When you get those seats you sort of know the campaign, so when she said, 'Well, we didn’t know,' he knew, they knew.

Wasn’t it terrible when the father of the animal that killed the wonderful people in Orlando was sitting with a big smile on his face right behind Hillary Clinton? And by the way ... a lot of the people here - how many of you people know me? A lot of you people know me.
A lot of people sitting behind him, confirmed they know Trump, including Foley, who raised his hand.

Trump has donated to Foley's campaigns.
Foley had also attended other Trump campaign events.
Foley said:
Quote:
I've been a friend of Mr. Trump's since 1987. I've admired so much of what he's done. He's a different breed of leader and a different breed of candidate.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ehind-trump-at
(archived here: http://archive.is/jemtU)

More on the Donald Trump’s support for (gay) paedophilia...

In 2012, Donald Trump donated $20,000 to homosexual activists of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) that promoted: 1) "fisting" to middle school students; 2) books excusing homosexual paedophilia; 3) “homosexuality" to children as early as kindergarten.
“Fisting” is stuffing a fist into the “anus” for sexual reasons.

Kevin Jennings founded GLSEN in 1990. He and (other) homosexual teachers (including Jaki Williams) began indoctrinating children about the LGBT lifestyle from the age of 5.
This included teachers “casually” showing that a “mother a father” for “parents” is just as “normal” as “two dads” or “two moms”.

Jennings has stated that he was “inspired” by Harry Hay, who publicly stated that homosexual statutory rape is “precisely what 13-, 14-, and 15-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world. And they would be welcoming this, and welcoming the opportunity for young gay kids to have the kind of experience that they would need”: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/do...kindergarten-f
(archived here: http://archive.is/11tpF)

Trump defended this donation, by telling that it wasn’t his own choice. These donations were part of Trump's role in his reality television show, in which Trump would make a matching donation to charities of the choice of the guests on the show.
Aubrey O'Day appeared on “Celebrity Apprentice” and was playing to benefit GLSEN: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...not-private-ph

As far as I can tell, the most important reason for the British voters to choose Brexit, is their frustration over the massive amount of migrants flooding Britain.
This doesn’t have much to do with the European Union, though, but is a policy of the UN.
British colonies like Canada and Australia also import massive amounts of migrants (this confirms that the British Royal family favours mass migration): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318680

David Davis once explained that after Britain leaves the EU, it will not suddenly shut the door on migrants coming in (from the EU).
Davis said:
Quote:
In the hospitality sector, hotels and restaurants, in the social-care sector, working in agriculture, it will take time. It will be years and years before we get British citizens to do those jobs.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7592616.html
Old 02-07-2018, 10:09 AM   #31
st jimmy

Default Deripaska, Waldman, Steele, Mueller, Banks, Farage

Russian Rothschild agent Oleg Deripaska, in 2006 signed a $10 million annual contract with Paul Manafort, former Trump’s campaign manager: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=319462&page=2

Rusal (in which Deripaska owns a 48% stake) collected $1.4 billion in revenue from the US in 2017.
Waldman has represented Deripaska since 2009, at that time for a $40,000 a month retainer. Waldman is Deripaska’s primary lobbyist.
In 2017, Deripaska paid Waldman’s firm, the Endeavor Group, about $562,000. Waldman has received at least $2.36 million from Deripaska.

In one of those strange coincidences, Waldman visited Wikileaks’ Julian Assange in London’s Ecuadorian embassy on 9 occasions in 2017: https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...imes-last-year
(archived here: http://archive.is/1AS5W)

One of the “best” disinformation campaigns that I’ve seen is the Christopher Steele dossier: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Like so often “the dossier” is a combination of fact and fiction.
To keep the attention away from the (real) scandals, or maybe the ploy from the start was to destroy Buzzfeed that is one of the few media outlets that sometimes publishes interesting stories, Alfa Bank filed a defamation lawsuit against Buzzfeed over the Steele dossier: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...5/buzzfeed.pdf

In 2017, Rupert Murdoch’s Fox published text messages between Waldman and US senator Mark Warner, suggesting Waldman was making deals regarding Assange and Christopher Steele.

Adam Waldman communicated with Sen. Mark Warner regarding Steele for example on 16 March 2017:
Quote:
Chris Steele asked me to call you.
Was Steele also paid by Deripaska for working on the Donald Trump campaign: https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-new...oleg-deripaska
(archived here: http://archive.is/LwVhw)

The trail of Deripaska even leads to the FBI at a time that its director was one Robert Mueller…
In 2009, the FBI asked Oleg Deripaska to funnel millions of dollars to rescue former FBI agent Robert Levinson, who was captured in Iran in 2007, while working for the CIA.
In 2009, FBI agents courted Deripaska in a series of secret hotel meetings in Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Washington.

In 2016, Deripaska was in New York as part of Russia’s UN delegation when 3 FBI agents awakened him.
A couple of months before Trump was elected, they discussed how Russia could get Trump elected.

It is sort of strange that in Robert Mueller’s indictment of Manafort (the “investigation” has been running for more than a year) Deripaska isn’t even mentioned. Some lawyers have argued that Deripaska’s absence from Mueller’s indictments could be related to his connections to the FBI.
According to Melanie Sloan, a “far more significant issue” is that the earlier FBI operation was probably illegal, in violation with the Antideficiency Act: http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...ssian-oligarch
(archived here: http://archive.is/e2uwc)

While Robert Mueller has some problems “seeing” the important role of Rothschild agent Oleg Deripaska, the Rothschild controlled media is pushing a story that not only Mueller but also UK investigators are now “investigating” Brexit campaigners Arron Banks and Nigel Farage, who have ties to both the Trump campaign and Russia.

Banks owns a stake in a South African diamond mine, and donated millions to the Leave.EU Brexit campaign of Farage.
Russian ambassador to the UK, Alexander Yakovenko, met Banks 4 times in about 12 months, in which they discussed Trump’s US presidential campaign. Banks and Yakovenko also frequently sent each other text messages.
At least 2 of the meetings between Banks met Yakovenko were shortly before or after meetings between Trump’s team and Banks and Farage. They met for example on 19 August 2016; and less than a week later, Banks and Farage were talking privately with Donald Trump in Jackson, Mississippi, where Farage also addressed the cheering crowd.

Banks said he and Farage each met once with US embassy officials to describe their contacts.
Banks replied that “not one shred of evidence has been produced” that he was working for Russia.
Farage responded:
Quote:
There seems to be a culture of throwing hysterical accusations around without any evidence whatsoever.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8422506.html
Old 10-07-2018, 09:40 AM   #32
st jimmy

Most people have never even heard of what is going on in Yemen.

In 2009, Strategic Communication Laboratories (SCL), the parent company of Cambridge Analytica, carried out an operation in Yemen - Project Titania for US-based military contractor Archimedes.
In Yemen, SCL’s goal was to reduce what they called “non-desired behaviors” (NDB) by “communication campaigns”.

They first gathered information, for example from social media, NGOs, censuses, and other sources before they conducted their own interviews with Yemenis. They told the interviewed Yemenis that their responses would be used “for seemingly benign purposes like “a university research programme or a market research programme”.

SCL’s report didn’t see the Houthis as a major factor in Yemen: https://www.mintpressnews.com/cambri...-psyop/245280/
(archived here: http://archive.is/HpLvS)

For more information on the genocide of Yemen: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=316318&page=4
Old 13-10-2018, 05:19 PM   #33
st jimmy

Most people believe that they are too “smart” to be fooled.
In the following video, former Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix boasts about how psychological profiles are used to target an audience more effectively.

The most common reasons for manipulating people are advertising for better sales or voting. There are even specialised companies that supposedly improve communication by training, but in reality profile personality to make it easier to manipulate them (for their employers).

In 1928, Sigmund Freud’s nephew Edwards Bernays in “Propaganda” wrote in the opening:
Quote:
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organised habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
Yasha Levine argues in his book “Surveillance Valley: The Secret Military History of the Internet”:
Quote:
The use of manipulative, psychologically driven advertising and marketing techniques to sell us products, lifestyles, and ideas has been the foundation of modern American society (...) It oozes out of every pore on our body politic. It’s what holds our ailing consumer society together.
And when it comes to marketing candidates and political messages, using data to influence people and shape their decisions has been the holy grail of the computer age, going back half a century.
Psychometric profiling is the process by which your actions are used to determine your personality. The most common model used is the OCEAN model, named for the 5 main personality traits: Openness, Contentiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism.
These profiles give advertisers, political strategists and employers insights into users’ beliefs, behaviours and motivations. By appealing to these underlying traits on an individual or group level, psychometrically-informed advertisements are more persuasive.
See for example the following Guide on categories (in the USA).

Auto manufacturer Ford conducted experiments in Vietnam with mobile ads timed at “emotional moments” of sporting events and observed boosts in sales that exceeded their expectations.
There used to be a time that surveys were needed to determine somebody’s personality. These days algorithms use data in computer systems (e.g. from Facebook) to predict somebody’s psychological composition. After his groundbreaking finding in 2013, in 2015 Kosinski demonstrated that simple algorithms can better predict a person's personality than his/her own friends, co-workers or partners.
In 2017, a group consisting of Kosinski wrote:
Quote:
Building on recent advancements in the assessment of psychological traits from digital footprints, this paper demonstrates the effectiveness of psychological mass persuasion – that is, the adaptation of persuasive appeals to the psychological characteristics of large groups of individuals with the goal of influencing their behaviour.
Micro targeting isn’t only done on an individual level, but also in (preferably small) groups. When they know the average personality of a group of internet users (for example a Whatsapp Group) they can customise the messages to manipulate the group as a whole. With internet search engines that (don’t) find information depending on your location this strategy could be used internet wide in the not too distant future.
See for example the image that shows estimated levels of “neuroticism” by US state (darker are more neurotic).

The consumer credit reporting agency Experian holds data on over a billion people in Europe and the US. It advertises its psychometric capabilities and earned over $4.6 billion in revenue in 2015. Among the offerings of Experian Marketing Services is Audience IQ.
Both the Conservative and Labour parties in the UK are clients of Experian.

Until 2017, the SCL Group had manipulated elections in 20 countries, and is not the only company that uses psychometric profiling to manipulate people.
Some other companies (including start-ups):
IBM;
Nielsen (that acquired neuromarketing company Innerscope in 2015);
Affectiva;
RealEyes;
Sensum: https://ourdataourselves.tacticaltec...ric-profiling/
(archived here: http://archive.is/6yV6T)

In November 2017, the Brazilian Ponte Estratégia Planejamento e Pesquisa LTDA, announced a partnership with Cambridge Analytica (that it is more named than its London based parent company SCL Group) – CA Ponte.

It was announced that CA Ponte was in touch with representatives of 3 presidential candidates in Brazil, but not all the names have been disclosed.
The only named party is the Social Democracy Party, then chaired by Tasso Jereissati, but supposedly they didn't finalise the deal

In March, the controversy erupted over Cambridge Analytica’s illegal use of Facebook data, and Brazilian prosecutors said they had opened an investigation into whether the SCL Group had acted illegally in Brazil by using the data of millions of Brazilians (violating the non-existent Brazilian privacy laws?).
Director of CA Ponte, Andre Torretta, responded by claiming that the partnership with SCL was suspended and changed its name back to Ponte Estrategia, but in reality “it won’t change anything, in spite of all this confusion”: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...nd-partnership

In August, Bolsonaro's son and congressman, Eduardo Bolsonaro, announced that former chief advisor to Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, would advise Brazilian Presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro for the October elections.
Steve Bannon, who performed his magic on Jair Bolsonaro’s campaign, was/is of course part of the SCL Group (but we can’t blame our dumb, deaf and blind media for not reporting about this link).

Bannon had made himself available to help”in the form of giving internet tips, analysis, interpreting data, that type of stuff”: https://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...0815-0003.html

WhatsApp is a communication service with an estimated 900 million users worldwide acquired by Facebook in 2014. WhatsApp allows voice and video messages, and sharing of images, PDF’s and location.
WhatsApp groups constitutes the majority of online communication in many parts of the third world.

WhatsApp helps politicians target voters in areas that otherwise don't have access to the internet.
Firms that manipulate elections (like SCL) actually pay people for the information they have collected on the electorate.

In Latin America internet access is (almost) limited to: WhatsApp, YouTube, Facebook, Google Maps and Facebook Messenger. WhatsApp also plays a major role in Brazilian politics, with around 120 million users in Brazil it’s one of the main sources of information.
Brazil doesn’t have a general data protection law and the buying and selling of databases is done almost without restrictions.

CEO of Ponte Estratégia, André Torreta, explained that WhatsApp is the most influential network in the 2018 elections in Brazil. Ponte Estratégia can send up to 10 messages a day via WhatsApp – first by identifying target audiences through surveys, and then by assembling a database of phone numbers to transmit messages.
Favourite presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro has used WhatsApp messages more actively than other candidate.

WhatsApp is often used to spread fake news or disinformation by young (usually) men, who are paid to send masses of messages. See for example the following WhatsApp that shows a politician paycheck of around 31,000 Euros (received on 23 May 2018) but is completely FAKE.

In Malaysia region-specific WhatsApp groups were created as a form of micro-targeting.
Gerakan vice president Dominic Lau, said his party could receive a list of 8,000 voters from the paramilitary civil volunteer corps, with names, IC numbers and phone numbers.
For the past 5 years, Lau has been sending SMSs to these Batu voters to give birthday wishes or seasonal greetings during major festivities, which is very “effective”.

In Kenya, aspirants collected phone numbers and voter details of the people they met on campaign. Their staff and supporters also joined many groups to collect phone numbers and other voter information.
In Kenya, data can even be obtained from election databases. Data can also be bought from “traders” that sell a bulk SMS package: https://ourdataourselves.tacticaltec...osts/whatsapp/
(archived here: http://archive.is/F5b1e)

For more information on the manipulation of Brazil’s election by the SCL Group’s Steve Bannon: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322929
Old 15-10-2018, 06:47 AM   #34
motleyhoo

Hillary Clinton lost the campaign the day she stood up on stage a public rally and called all Trump supporters fascists, racists, bigots, sexists, and Rednecks. That kind of hateful, angry speech only galvanized everyone sitting on the fence to support Trump even if they didn't like him. It also galvanized the voters on the Right who might have ordinarily stayed at home.

I think it is entirely false that Clinton was a plant to make sure Trump was elected. In fact, the machine trying to get Clinton elected was reeling after the election and immediately began lashing out through the news media and social media to rally Leftwits into rioting in the streets. The reason so much Trump hate is being broadcast through the media (TV and social) is because we have not had a President hated by so many different sides than JFK. The multi-national corporations, the deep state, the security state, and Intelligence all hate him and want him out.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 09:50 AM   #35
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The multi-national corporations, the deep state, the security state, and Intelligence all hate him and want him out.
Why would "they" want Trump out as president?

For his billions of arms sales to Saudi Arabia?

Or for cutting taxes for the wealthy and big corporations?

Or maybe for taking the spotlight away from the endless crimes against humanity by the European royal families?
Old 15-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #36
st jimmy

SCL, Psy-Group, Black Cube, Tchenguiz

Rick Gates, then Trump’s deputy campaign manager, negotiated with Psy-Group in 2016 on creating fake online personas to sway some 5,000 delegates to the 2016 Republican National Convention by attacking Ted Cruz — Trump’s main opponent for the Republican nomination.
Psy-Group is an Israeli private intelligence firm with links to: Cambridge Analytica (SCL Group), the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), and a Russian billionaire.

A second proposal outlined how Trump’s team could use “intelligence” about Hillary Clinton and people close to her to win the election.
The proposals were so controversial that they used codenames for “Project Rome” — Trump was “Lion”, Clinton was “Forest”, and Cruz was “Bear”.

Three months before the election, Psy-Group owner Joel Zamel met Donald Trump Jr., Erik Prince and Saudi emissary George Nader, where they discussed deploying “thousands of fake social media accounts to promote Mr. Trump’s candidacy on platforms like Facebook”.
There is no direct evidence that Gates or the Trump campaign actually used the Psy-Group.

Psy-Group posted job descriptions in 2016 for American-English speakers with political science backgrounds, which makes it more probable that they did work on the Trump campaign.
Also suspicious flows of money into Psy-Group’s Cyprus bank account have been reported: https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...group-ted-cruz

Jared Kushner has boasted about his role in Donald Trump’s presidential campaign:
Quote:
We basically had to build a $400 million operation with 1,500 people operating in 50 states, in five months.
We brought in Cambridge Analytica.
Cambridge Analytica reportedly received $5.9 million from the Trump campaign between July 29 and December 12, 2016.

It remains unclear whether Zamel’s proposal was ever executed, but after the election, Nader paid Zamel up to $2 million for reasons unknown.

On 14 December 2016 (after the election), Cambridge Analytica and PSY-Group signed a mutual non-disclosure agreement. It has not been disclosed what they worked on together.
A lawyer for Joel Zamel stated that his client: “had nothing to do with Cambridge Analytica”: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-to-trumpworld

Black Cube’s founder and former honorary board president was the late Mossad chief Meir Dagan.
Black Cube — which calls itself a “private intelligence agency” and employs former members of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence units — has denied any links to Cambridge Analytica.
Black Cube has been named as working for Harvey Weinstein to discredit all the women that accused him of sexual abuse.

Cambridge Analytica’s former research director Christopher Wylie has claimed that Black Cube worked with them in Nigeria.
But he has later retracted these allegations.

Iranian-born British citizen Vincent Tchenguiz was the largest shareholder in the parent company of Cambridge Analytica, SCL Group, from 2005 to 2015.
In 2014 and 2015, SCL Group held meetings with Lukoil, Russia’s second-largest oil company.

In 2010, Tchenguiz met Dan Zorella, at the time an employee of a business intelligence firm called Businessscope. Businessscope was founded in May 2010; Tchenguiz held a 17% stake in Businessscope.

Tchenguiz also played a prominent role in founding the controversial Israeli business intelligence company Black Cube in 2011 with Zorella, including funding. Tchenguiz also made his London office available for the nominal monthly rent of one British pound.
From December 2011 until December 2012, Black Cube reported weekly to Tchenguiz.

Avner Barnea described Black Cube’s activities as illegal; it “seeks out information that is not open source in a manner that is illegal. They impersonate people they are not, create fake websites, and use other dubious means”: https://www.timesofisrael.com/cambri...awsuit-claims/
(archived here: http://archive.is/fHVST)

For a time Tchenguiz invested in a company of Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash (who employed Paul Manafort): https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...93&postcount=5

In March 2011, Tchenguiz’s British home and office were raided on suspicions that he had caused the collapse of Iceland’s Kaupthing Bank in 2008: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...88&postcount=1

SCL Group, Cambridge Analytica and Psy-Group have been liquidated after all the adverse publicity and will simply continue their activities under a different name…

Last edited by st jimmy; 15-10-2018 at 04:55 PM.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:56 PM   #37
st jimmy

Giles Parscale, Data Propria

It’s interesting that the companies - that manipulate, swing voters – are all tied together (can somebody find the ties to the Democrats?) represent several politicians. Their influence becomes even larger with a world-wide control of elections…

One of the main things I try to do is connect dots between all of these one-sided stories in the media…
I’ve found a story on the bizarre amount of similar companies like SCL, Cambridge Analytica that are all connected.

Before Cambridge Analytica (the best known subsidiary of the SCL Group) worked on Donald Trump’s campaign it was working “for” his most important adversary Ted Cruz…
Cambridge Analytica also worked for John Bolton (these days Trump’s National Security Adviser).
Cambridge Analytica was paid more than $18 million in the 2016 presidential election, including $5,805,551 from Ted Cruz, $5,912,500 from Make America Number 1, which supported “both” Cruz and Trump, and (only) $3,812,546 from the Donald J Trump For President PAC.

The majority of the majority of funds during the Trump campaign was not paid to Cambridge Analytica but to Giles Parscale — a whopping $93 million. FEC reporting does not require Giles Parscale to disclose where these funds were spent.
Giles Parscale was founded by Brad Parscale and Jill Giles. Brad Parscale hired Eric Trump’s wife, Lara Trump, as senior political consultant. See Brad and Lara.

In January 2017, after Trump’s inauguration, several of his top campaign team members - Brad Parscale, Rick Gates, 2 campaign advisers to VP Mike Pence (Nick Ayers and Marty Obst), Katrina Pierson and Steve Bannon colleague David Bossie – started America First Policies to promote Trump’s agenda.
In August 2017, Brad Parscale sold his web marketing company to CloudCommerce for $9 million and received shares in the company and now sits on its board of directors.
In February 2018, Matt Oczkowski, former Head of Product at Cambridge Analytica, started Data Propria that is fully owned by CloudCommerce. At least 4 former Cambridge Analytica employees work for Data Propria.
In March 2018, Trump announced that Brad Parscale (the digital media director of his 2016 campaign) will run his 2020 campaign.

Vincent Harris (Harris Media) was a sub-contractor for Parscale. Harris has also worked for Rand Paul, Sarah Pail, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, and the Likud Party in Israel.

In August 2017, Julian Wheatland and Alexander Nix created Emerdata Limited that raised $19 million in January 2018, the month that Ahmed Al Khatib, Cheng Peng, and Johnson Chun Shun Ko joined its board of directors. Chun Shun is a business partner of Erik Prince (the brother of Trump’s education secretary Betsy DeVos) in Frontier Services Group.
Rebekah and Jennifer Mercer, who are overseeing the US bankruptcy filings of Cambridge Analytica, joined the board of Emerdata in March 2018.

Kirsten Fontenrose worked at SCL when it obtained a $490,000 contract with the US State Department. In 2007, Fontenrose had worked for US-based military contractor Archimedes that hired SCL group for a surveillance operation in Yemen.
In March 2018, Fontenrose became Trump’s National Security Council senior director for Gulf Affairs.

In 2013, AggregateIQ was set up in Canada by Christopher Wylie’s former boss Jeff Silvester with Zack Massingham. Massingham’s phone number was listed on the website of SCL Canada.

In 2014, Alexander Kogan (who changed his name to Alexander Spectre), Joseph Chancellor and Alexander Slinger established Global Science Research Limited (GSR). GSM was hired the get the Facebook data to manipulate the 2016 presidential election by Cambridge Analytica.
In October 2017, Alexander Kogan/Spectre also created Philometrics.
In March 2018, Alexander Nix and Alexander Tayler established Firecrest Technologies Limited.

In 2014, Sam Patten worked at the Oregon office of SCL Group. In 2015, Patten and Konstantin Kilimnik created Begemot Ventures.
Kilimnik was Paul Manafort’s business associate and a suspected Russian intelligence agent, who was indicted by “special” cover-up artist Robert Mueller.

In May 2016, Tadas Jucikas and Brent Clickard, who worked with Christopher Wylie at SCL Elections, founded GeniusAI.

In October 2017, SCL Social Limited was hired by London-based PR firm Project Associates for approximately $330,000 for the UAE against Qatar media campaign.
Project Associates has other interesting clients, including Andrey Yakunin, the son of sanctioned Russian oligarch of Vladimir Yakunin (an associate of Putin who ran Russian Railways).

In August 2016, Erik Prince introduced Psy-Group founder Joel Zamel to Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower. George Nader, who had worked for Prince at Blackwater, attended the meeting with Stephen Miller. Nader said that “the princes who led Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were eager to help his father [Donald Sr.] win election as president”.
Zamel was affiliated with an internet company based in the Philippines, WhiteKnight, which George Nader worked with.

Black Cube’s work for Harvey Weinstein was signed by lawyer David Boies. In 2012, Boies represented the former president of Blackwater, Gary Jackson.
The city of Almaty, Kazakhstan sued Mukhtar Ablyazov and Ilyas and Viktor Kharpunov - former business associates of the long-time friend of Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen, Felix Sater - for stealing billions of dollars from BTA Bank and Almaty. The Kharpunovs were represented by Black Cube.

West Face Capital alleged that business rival Catalyst Capital Group hired Psy-Group and Black Cube to defame West Face using shady methods.

In 2010, “crowdsourced consulting firm” (what is that?) Wikistrat was founded in Israel by Joel Zamel and Daniel Green. In 2015, the UAE hired Wikistrat to conduct war game scenarios on political movements in Yemen.
Michael Flynn corrected his financial disclosure form to include that he worked with SCL Group. Cambridge Analytica hired Josh Weerasinghe, who had previously worked with Flynn at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
Joel Zamel asked former national security adviser Michael Flynn to be a member of Wikistrat’s advisory board. Zamel was introduced to Flynn by Bijan Kian.

In August 2016, Tim Newberry was chief executive of FIG Cyber (part of the Flynn Intel Group), who co-founded White Canvas and VizSense with Jon Iadonisi.
Iadonisi was also close to Flynn; they served together in Iraq, and Flynn Intel Group rented office space from White Canvas.
Jon Iadonisi was supposedly working on the Ekim Alptekin, Inovo BV contract for the Turkish government. Or was Ioadonisi really doing social media work on behalf of Trump?

The Trump campaign paid $200,000 for “data management services” to Colt Ventures, that invested in Iadonisi’s social media company VizSense. Colt Ventures was founded by Darren Blanton, an adviser on Trump’s transition.
Blanton frequently met Steve Bannon. Steve Bannon introduced Bruce Carter to Darren Blanton and Jon Iadonisi to help provide funding and social media support for his work in 3 areas, Florida, Philadelphia, and North Carolina.
In October 2016, Blanton introduced Carter to Erik Prince and Michael Flynn, and later to Rebekah Mercer: https://medium.com/@wsiegelman/socia...y-44fc3b5852c0
(archived here: http://archive.is/Lc0Sv)

Last edited by st jimmy; 16-10-2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Picture too large
Old 17-10-2018, 04:47 PM   #38
st jimmy

The following is an interesting interview with Brad Parscale who spent $94 million on what he calls “ads” for the Trump campaign.

In 2011, Parscale was invited in an email to call the Trump Organization, and was asked to make a website for a Trump real estate project. He later did many websites for the Trump gang: for Eric's foundation, Melania's skincare line, the family's wineries.
In 2015, he was asked to build the first website for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which he promised to build in 2 days for $1,500.

Brad Parscale explains that on an average day 50-60 thousands ads were made. Most of them microtargetted to Facebook users.
Even though Parscale hired Cambridge Analytica personnel, he bizarrely claims that he didn’t use “psychographics” because he claims this doesn’t work (why did he hire personnel specialised from a company that specialises in that?).
Parscale also claims he had nothing to do with BOTs because bots don't work. There isn’t much difference between sending microtargetted ads by a computer system or BOTs is there?

Trump still claims that Google, Twitter and Facebook were all supporting “crooked” Hillary, but there are very short lines from people close to Trump and these companies.
Parscale has explained that his strategy mainly used Facebook, and he even employed “embedded” employees from these companies at the Trump campaign office in San Antonio, Texas:
Quote:
Parscale: Yeah, Facebook employees would show up for work every day in our offices.
Lesley Stahl: Whoa, wait a minute. Facebook employees showed up at the Trump headquarters --
Parscale: Google employees, and Twitter employees.
Stahl: They were embedded in your campaign?
Parscale: I mean, like, they were there multiple days a week, three, four days a week, two days week, five days a week –

Stahl: What were they doing inside? I mean --
Parscale: Helping teach us how to use their platform. I wanna get --
Stahl: Helping him get elected?
Parscale: I asked each one of them by email, I wanna know every, single secret button, click, technology you have. "I wanna know everything you would tell Hillary's campaign plus some. And I want your people here to teach me how to use it."
Facebook has explained that they offer this service to all the political campaigns indiscriminately, but that Hillary didn’t really use them: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/faceboo...secret-weapon/
(archived here: http://archive.is/cWWnO)

Quote:
In August 2017, Brad Parscale sold his web marketing company to CloudCommerce for $9 million and received shares in the company and now sits on its board of directors.
Not true... In August 2017, Brad Parscale sold his digital marketing company to CloudCommerce Inc. and became a member of the California-based management team for $1 million plus $9 million in stock, including roughly 60 employees (?). But it looks to me that the whole company isn’t worth anywhere near $9 million.
CloudCommerce did not acquire Parscale’s “digital advertising business”. That work will be done by another Parscale company based in Florida, which handles as much as $1 million a month in digital advertising for the Trump campaign alone. That is really the main business of Parscale!

Maybe it’s just a publicity stunt so that CloudCommerce can attract business and inflate its stock price.
The company has repeatedly changed its name – including Latinocare Management Corp., Roaming Messenger Inc. and Warp 9 Inc - and has spent more than $19 million in investor money since its creation in 1999 but had only $107,000 in cash at the end of 2017.
CloudCommerce is a penny stock, meaning its shares do not trade on a major stock exchange. These kind of shares have big fluctuations; one day Parscale tweeted that its stock was up 500%.

The management of the company has repeatedly changed but one constant has been Jonathan Lei, the former chief executive of several CloudCommerce predecessors, including Roaming Messenger.
In 2006, Lei and another executive tried to bribe hedge fund managers with $1 million to inflate Roaming’s stock price. The hedge fund managers turned out to be undercover FBI agents and they were prosecuted.
Through a plea agreement Lei escaped prison sentence by becoming a government co-operator. He was sentenced to 5 years of probation during which time he couldn’t own any stock in a company and a $10,000 fine. In 2008, Lei still owned over 25% percent of the company (named Warp 9 Inc. at the time).

The company claims that Jonathan Lei is no longer connected to the company.
CloudCommerce emails with outside parties showed him involved in the company in 2015. In 2015, Lei still invested in the company through NewQuest Ventures LLC, according to SEC filings.
In February 2018, Lei was still included in internal communications. One of Lei’s relatives, Elaine Lei, owns 11.4% of CloudCommerce – that she received from Lei.

In August 2010, Andrew Van Noy in a bankruptcy filing said he was unemployed — and earned less than $9,000 in each of the last 3 years. He also had six-figure debts from unpaid credit cards and repossessed cars. He also faced 2 real-estate fraud lawsuits – the judge ruled against him in 1 and he settled the other (for the amount claimed).
Andrew Van Noy is now CloudCommerce’s chief executive: https://apnews.com/5bdc810e38c94b119e2e0c2d206c4486
(archived here: http://archive.is/aEErM)

Last edited by st jimmy; 17-10-2018 at 04:50 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 04:44 PM   #39
st jimmy

Gatestone Institute

Another interesting company in the web of disinformation companies - that includes SCL Group, Cambridge Analytica - is the Gatestone Institute.
Financial backer of Breitbart, Cambridge Analytica and Trump donor Rebekah Mercer funds Gatestone Media via her family foundation. Earlier this year, Rebekah Mercer was listed as a member of the Gatestone Institute “board of governors” but her name has since been removed from the site.

Gatestone is primarily financed by member of the Council on Foreign Relations Nina Rosenwald. In 2003, Rosenwald was awarded the Louis Brandeis Award, given by the Zionist Organization of America for her pro-Israel advocacy.
Funding for Gatestone also comes from the Middle East Forum (MEF) that is also financed by Rosenwald.
Gatestone Media also provides content for Rebel Media, which is financed by Robert Mercer.
Before John Bolton became National Security Advisor to President Donald he was chairman of Gatestone.

The Gatestone Institute lists Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz as a “distinguished senior fellow” who contributes to the site. Dershowitz was once introduced by Trump’s good friend Lynn Forester (these days “Lady” de Rothschild) to another buddy of Trump, Jeffrey Epstein. Virginia Roberts, who was sexually abused by the paedophile gang for which Epstein arranged the underage girls, claims that she was sexually abused by the highly “respected” Dershowitz.
Trump’s Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta arranged the sweet deal that got Epstein off the hook (and the whole paedophile gang!) for which Epstein spent something like 55 days in prison.

Rosenwald’s foundation also finances Robert Spencer, Frank Gaffney, and David Horowitz.
Gatestone has heavily promoted Marine le Pen (France), Geert Wilders (Netherlands) and Matteo Salvini (Italy).
It was recently exposed that the “far right” German AFD party in Germany was being promoted via Gatestone.

Since his planned departure from the White House in August of 2017, former Breitbart editor Steve Bannon has met crooked European politicians like Marine Le Pen, Alice Weidel of AFD, Hungary's Viktor Orban and Britain’s Nigel Farage.
After the success of Brexit, this summer Steve Bannon met Boris Johnson several times.
In December 2016, on the advice of the Foreign office Johnson had met Alexander Nix of SCL, Cambridge Analytica. He failed to disclose this meeting, “forgetting” to record it: https://neilsandersmindcontrol.com/i...ica-part-three

Last edited by st jimmy; 18-10-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:50 AM   #40
st jimmy

There is obviously a network of so-called “extreme right” politicians that – with the help of the mainstream and alternative media –insinuate that they are a threat to the New World Order. In reality they are supported by the elite (through the network in which the SCL Group, Cambridge Analytica plays an important part).
These politicians – including Geert Wilders, Viktor Orban, Nigel Farrage, Donald Trump and Jair Bolsonaro – look like cheap imitations of the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn. The most important difference between these cheap imitations is that Fortuyn was a real threat to the Order of the Garter; he was assassinated for it: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=308676

According to the NBC, Gatestone Institute has promoted misleading, false anti-Muslim news that was amplified by a Russian troll factory. At the time Gatestone was headed by Fox News contributor John R. Bolton. CNN reported that the John Bolton Super Pac had a 2014 contract with Cambridge Analytica to provide micro targeting.
In at least 4 instances known Russian trolls directly re-tweeted Gatestone stories. Gatestone’s “scholars” have appeared in the Russian state media — including Sputnik and RT (Russia Today).

In November 2016, Gatestone reported that the European Union ordered the media not to report when terrorism suspects were Muslim. This was based on some group, that has nothing to do with the EU, which called for such a measure.

In May 2017, the internet was buzzing with the story that “Germany confiscates homes to give to migrants” based on a story from Gatestone. This was based on a single rented apartment in Hamburg that had gone into temporary trusteeship.
Nina Rosenwald emailed links to support Gatestone’s claims. One of these stories, according to Rosenwald, documented “warring Muslim gangs” in Marseille, France, but it only says that the city had deployed specialised police officers to a high-crime area (with no mention of warring Muslims).

Gatestone has also claimed that 500 churches in London were closed compared to 423 new mosques opening, which picked up by numerous websites including Breitbart News.
In reality, from 2005 to 2012 London saw 700 new churches and the total number of churches increased between 2008 and 2013.

John Bolton has a long association with Pamela Geller, a long-time supporter of Israel’s favourite Dutch politicians, Geert Wilders. Wilders, who since the M17 was supposedly shot down by Russia in July 2014 claims to be anti-Putin, is a Gatestone author, and was on an RT broadcast in March 2018, saying Europe lacks strong political leaders like Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump.

Member of the Council on Foreign Relations Nina Rosenwald is vice president of the William Rosenwald Family Fund, which funds Zionist groups, including the Middle East Forum.
Cofounders of Cambridge Analytica, Robert and Rebekah Mercer, donated $50,000 to Gatestone in 2014 and $100,000 in both 2015 and 2016: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...k-tank-n868171