Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 30-12-2018, 12:57 AM   #301
elshaper
Inactive

A question.

What would you do if you found a winning lottery ticket?

I take it the correct way is to hand it over to the police and if nobody collects it, it's yours.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 01:11 PM   #302
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
A question.

I take it the correct way is to hand it over to the police and if nobody collects it, it's yours.
Good question (I've spent 5 minutes mulling it over - I need to get a life!)

If I kept it, I'd probably be looking over my shoulder fearing it would be able to be tracked back to the original buyer via CCTV and/or a bankcard purchase, so, handing it over would be the sensible (and ethical) thing to do.

About ten years ago I had an unusual lucid dream where I saw a series of rows of numbers calculating down to produce a final set of 7 numbers, and knew as soon as I woke up that they were lottery numbers.

I could only remember 3 of them and bought a ticket using those 3 numbers.

They came up!

Didn't even get a prize.

I also lost a lottery ticket once, and there was an unclaimed first division prize for that draw (I never checked where it was bought for fear that it might have been where I'd bought it).

Tried remote viewing the lottery numbers once using a convoluted method suggested by an experienced remote viewer, where you assign different tastes (salt, sugar, lemon etc.) to each number. The idea was to remote view the taste of each winning number in advance, and then I had to actually taste each of those things AFTER the draw, in order for the remote viewing to retroactively be effective and make the win possible.

I didn't win. Possibly because I was too lazy to taste the numbers after the draw, or possibly because I was totally confused about what I was doing, and/or possibly because the whole idea was a ridiculous crock of shit!
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 01:23 PM   #303
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Good question (I've spent 5 minutes mulling it over - I need to get a life!)
Thank you for your genuine reply sir.

Quote:
If I kept it, I'd probably be looking over my shoulder fearing it would be able to be tracked back to the original buyer via CCTV and/or a bankcard purchase, so, handing it over would be the sensible (and ethical) thing to do.
You've got a point. But I also thought how can we trust the police once it is in their care? They wouldn't be interested in a lost sport bag full of sports kit but if they see a lottery ticket and if it's a winning ticket, who is to say they wouldn't say "oh it's collected"?

Quote:
About ten years ago I had an unusual lucid dream where I saw a series of rows of numbers calculating down to produce a final set of 7 numbers, and knew as soon as I woke up that they were lottery numbers.

I could only remember 3 of them and bought a ticket using those 3 numbers.

They came up!

Didn't even get a prize.

I also lost a lottery ticket once, and there was an unclaimed first division prize for that draw (I never checked where it was bought for fear that it might have been where I'd bought it).

Tried remote viewing the lottery numbers once using a convoluted method suggested by an experienced remote viewer, where you assign different tastes (salt, sugar, lemon etc.) to each number. The idea was to remote view the taste of each winning number in advance, and then I had to actually taste each of those things AFTER the draw, in order for the remote viewing to retroactively be effective and make the win possible.

I didn't win. Possibly because I was too lazy to taste the numbers after the draw, or possibly because I was totally confused about what I was doing, and/or possibly because the whole idea was a ridiculous crock of shit!
Interesting LD technique sol.
Perhaps you could start a new thread on it.
Old 30-12-2018, 01:27 PM   #304
size_of_light

Quote:
You've got a point. But I also thought how can we trust the police once it is in their care? They wouldn't be interested in a lost sport bag full of sports kit but if they see a lottery ticket and if it's a winning ticket, who is to say they wouldn't say "oh it's collected"?
Yeah, good point.

Quote:
Interesting LD technique sol.
Perhaps you could start a new thread on it.
Unfortunately there was no technique involved there, the dream was a one-off spontaneous thing.
Old 30-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #305
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Yeah, good point.

Unfortunately there was no technique involved there, the dream was a one-off spontaneous thing.
If you could once, you can do it again.
Just hack into the Timeline. You can either view the future i.e. numbers OR shift the timeline so that you can manifest the outcome you desire.

Camlot publishes where it was bought.
https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/r...claimed-prizes

Last edited by elshaper; 30-12-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:02 PM   #306
Dude111

16 25 10 7 17 21
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 01:04 AM   #307
cosmic tramp

Quote:
A question.

I've done this several times to no avail. What I did find out is that the first question Mr Camelot asks you,if you win, when he comes to visit, is "Where did you buy your ticket from ?" (the shop code is on the ticket).

If you can't supply the correct answer, the claim is invalidated.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 12:50 PM   #308
elshaper
Inactive

Actually, I've got an answer to my own question yet again today.

As it happens, there was an unfortunate person whose handbag's been stolen. It had keys and other stuff minus a phone, money and credit cards etc....the usual. But it contained business cards so I had to do a tour of police station on the New Year's day to search for the police station which would take it.

Anyways, I asked a policeman, for future purpose, where best to hand in found items. He said, unless it has identifiable things like credit card, they won't take it. So if someone came with a bunch of keys alone, they won't take it.
Good time for criminals I'd say. I understand that even the police are under funded and cuts to their service etc but....

So if you picked up a lotto ticket which hasn't got name on it, they won't take it. (I am assuming)
Old 01-01-2019, 12:52 PM   #309
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I've done this several times to no avail. What I did find out is that the first question Mr Camelot asks you,if you win, when he comes to visit, is "Where did you buy your ticket from ?" (the shop code is on the ticket).

If you can't supply the correct answer, the claim is invalidated.
well then you'd better find which shop the code belong to, innit?

Last edited by elshaper; 01-01-2019 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:53 PM   #310
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Another way to protect yourself against theft is to write your address and signature on the back of any tickets you purchase. This way, if they were to be stolen, the perpetrator would not be able to claim any winnings as their own.

https://www.lottery.co.uk/lost-ticket
In another words, a perpetrator COULD claim with a lost ticket....possibly.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:34 AM   #311
Dude111

10 21 15 17 27 32
Old 03-01-2019, 04:17 AM   #312
size_of_light

Talking

$50 mil Poweball tonight.

I decided to retry my remote viewing numbers again, after writing about it here a few posts back.

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL I'll tell you if I win.

Those morons who stand in front of a TV camera with an oversized prop cheque for $250 million might as well paint a target on their foreheads.

Last edited by size_of_light; 03-01-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:55 PM   #313
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
$50 mil Poweball tonight.

I decided to retry my remote viewing numbers again, after writing about it here a few posts back.

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL I'll tell you if I win.

Those morons who stand in front of a TV camera with an oversized prop cheque for $250 million might as well paint a target on their foreheads.
I know we have been a good friend so far so I won't ask much but if you have spare $1M, that would be fine by me. If it were an enemy, I'd send mind control rays together with my paypal address so that $5M+ will be wired into my account.

I'll give you a tip on LD..... drink tea....LD tea which is mugwort (simple st version) before going to bed. There are other herbs but KISS eh?
Old 04-01-2019, 08:04 AM   #314
Dude111

1 2 7 15 19 10
Old 17-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #315
size_of_light

There was a record $107 million first division prize in Australian Powerball last night, and one woman in her 40s took home the entire thing.

I took a quick pick, and also another entry where I tried to remote view the winning numbers.

As is often reported with remote viewing, early attempts seem to be more accurate than later ones, and this is evidenced below - my first remote viewing attempt yielded 3 of the 7 winning numbers AND the Powerball!

Unfortunately, my reward for this semi-impressive feat was $17.55.

Last edited by size_of_light; 17-01-2019 at 09:31 PM.
Old 18-01-2019, 02:46 AM   #316
fromthatshow

Any psychics on the forum that can share some winning numbers with us?
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 03:47 AM   #317
wendypeace27

Never on Sundays at this one gas station near by. Its the Sun day. Kind of read the guy, he was like "your not going to win". lol dk why though.

Thursdays. Thors day. lol Thunder.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:35 PM   #318
Dude111

21 3 23 19 13 7