Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 22-10-2018, 08:46 PM   #41
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Why would "they" want Trump out as president?

For his billions of arms sales to Saudi Arabia?

Or for cutting taxes for the wealthy and big corporations?

Or maybe for taking the spotlight away from the endless crimes against humanity by the European royal families?
Because the first thing he did in office was kill the Pacific and Atlantic trade agreements that the globalists and multi-nationals had been working on for years. It's no secret that Obama and Clinton were both championing these fascist trade agreements. It's why they were pumping massive money into her campaign.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #42
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Because the first thing he did in office was kill the Pacific and Atlantic trade agreements that the globalists and multi-nationals had been working on for years. It's no secret that Obama and Clinton were both championing these fascist trade agreements. It's why they were pumping massive money into her campaign.
Are you also saying that the "new" NAFTA deal is better than the old one: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/01/new-...ly-intact.html

There is no difference between Donald Trump and the rest of the crooked gang that kisses the a$$ of Queen Elizabeth...
Old 23-10-2018, 05:01 PM   #43
st jimmy

Gatestone - Ingeborg and Ira Rennert

Another interesting name on the Gatestone Institute Board of Governors is Ingeborg Rennert.
See Ingeborg Rennert with Nina Rosenwald who received an award at the Israel’s Open University Foundation benefit.

Israel’s Open University Foundation benefit was hosted by Foundation President Ingeborg Rennert and Robert de Rothschild. The event raised $620,000. Lawyer and paedophile Alan Dershowitz spoke at the gathering.
The Rennerts are also tied to the Zionist, anti-Muslim writer Frank Gaffney.

In 1997, the first ever recipient of the “The Guardian of Zion Award” (awarded by the Rennerts) was the late Elie Wiesel. Wiesel and his wife were close to the Rennerts for years. Wiesel was an adviser to the Gatestone Institute.
In 2016, Donald Trump’s good friend and President of the World Jewish Congress Ronald Lauder received the award.

In 2017, John Bolton (before he became Trump’s NSA) was awarded “The Guardian of Zion Award” by Rennert.

Ingeborg’s husband, Ira Rennert, is a “Jewish” billionaire, who made his billions the corrupt and dirty way (is there any other way?).
Ira Rennert was a board member of Integrated Resources that became infamous for junk bond swindler Michael Milken, who raised $2 billion through junk bonds. Integrated Resources collapsed amid scandal and defaulted on $1 billion of bond debt in May 1989, but Ira Rennert remained free of charges.

Ira Rennert continued the junk bond swindle to finance acquisitions for the Renco Group. Rennert acquired the shares of struggling companies and financed the acquisition by issuing junk bonds.
Rennert paid substantial dividends out of Renco to himself.

In 1989, Renco acquired the largest magnesium producer in the US - Magnesium Corp. in Utah. Magnesium Corp refines magnesium from the water of the Great Salt Lake with chemicals.
In 1996, Renco established Renco Metals, Inc. as a holding company for Magnesium Corp and issued $150 million in bonds.
Just like WCI Steel, which was controlled by Ira Rennert, the company paid Renco $90 million in dividends by the year end.

Toxic heavy metals from Magnesium Corp - like arsenic, cadmium and lead - rained down as fine dust on the Herculaneum community in Missouri.
In 2001, the Department of Justice filed charges against Magnesium Corp for violating the hazardous waste law, and noted that Rennert’s removal of money from Magnesium Corp, was “leaving the companies insolvent and unable to pay their bills”.
The court case went on until 17 August 2010, when the Court of Appeals ruled that the Magnesium facility in Rowley, Utah was illegally disposing waste.

In 1997, the corrupt Peruvian government sold their government owned smelter in La Oroya to the Rennert controlled Doe Run.
Two million pounds of contamination were spewing out of those chimneys every single day. The contamination (including lead) became trapped between narrow canyon walls creating a huge gas chamber, and fell like rain on every inch of the city. That resulted in over 99% of the city’s 12,000 children having lead levels high above US standards. The people face the risk of cancer at 2,000 times the normal rate.
After 10 years, the Blacksmith Institute published that La Oroya was among the top 10 of most polluted places. Rennert responded by splitting the La Oroya operation off from Doe Run: https://talpiottalk.com/2018/04/20/t...eborg-rennert/
(archived here: http://archive.is/oWWyJ)

See Donald Trump’s buddy Larry Silverstein with Ira Rennert.

Last edited by st jimmy; 23-10-2018 at 05:04 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 05:22 PM   #44
motleyhoo

Quote:
Are you also saying that the "new" NAFTA deal is better than the old one: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/01/new-...ly-intact.html

There is no difference between Donald Trump and the rest of the crooked gang that kisses the a$$ of Queen Elizabeth...
I'm not talking about NAFTA. NAFTA was chump change.

I'm talking about the Pacific and Atlantic trade agreements that the globalists tried to get passed. Look it up!

These trade agreements were so blatantly fascist that once passed no one of the mainstream mindset would believe just how bad they were. They would have put a Governing Board representing over 1,100 multi-national corporations over top of Congress and the White House in order to subvert all of our laws and our democratic process. They had laws in these partnerships such as the one that would let any of their "partners" sue our country if we did not buy a certain quota of their products (just like in the movie Idiocracy).

I'm not defending Trump. I did not vote for Trump. I have never liked Trump. But there is no way that the PTB wanted Trump over Clinton. Clinton was even more of a globalist appeaser than Marxist Obama was.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Old 23-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #45
mranderson

Btw just had to point out the 100 billion saudi arms deal was made by team obama in sept 2017

Like a parting gift of deal with that shit

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #46
st jimmy

Quote:
I'm talking about the Pacific and Atlantic trade agreements that the globalists tried to get passed. Look it up!

These trade agreements were so blatantly fascist that once passed no one of the mainstream mindset would believe just how bad they were. They would have put a Governing Board representing over 1,100 multi-national corporations over top of Congress and the White House in order to subvert all of our laws and our democratic process. They had laws in these partnerships such as the one that would let any of their "partners" sue our country if we did not buy a certain quota of their products (just like in the movie Idiocracy).
Why don't you do some study before you defend a genocide, banker supporting US President like Donald.

Just look at his ties to the Gatestone Institute or Rothschild for example.

That Trump got out of the TTIP, is probably just to help his British masters, and won't change a thing. The trick has been done since the 19th century and is called Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs).
Since the end of WW II, the (Trump supported) World Bank has the authority to punish governments if they are "unfair" to the big corporations.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands once again plays an important role in punishing third world countries if they don't obey their masters: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=308038
Old 24-10-2018, 01:50 PM   #47
motleyhoo

Quote:
Why don't you do some study before you defend a genocide, banker supporting US President like Donald.

Just look at his ties to the Gatestone Institute or Rothschild for example.

That Trump got out of the TTIP, is probably just to help his British masters, and won't change a thing. The trick has been done since the 19th century and is called Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs).
Since the end of WW II, the (Trump supported) World Bank has the authority to punish governments if they are "unfair" to the big corporations.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands once again plays an important role in punishing third world countries if they don't obey their masters: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=308038
Everything you just posted was supported by every President, not just Trump. None of this is happening just because Trump got elected, it's all been going on for centuries. But it's the absolute truth that Wall Street, the biotech industry, the multi-national cabal, the deep state, and the entire media establishment were all fully behind the Clinton platform. You can dance around that fact until you're old and grey, it's not going to change that fact. That does not mean Trump is a good guy.

It's so hilarious how all the Trump haters truly believe that Trump invented sin. Even crimes committed before he was born are all his fault. I read on a Left-wing website, so it must be true, that Satan is actually an Aramaic anagram for Trump. The Book of Revelations - that's also all about the First Coming of Trump.

Old 24-10-2018, 04:43 PM   #48
st jimmy

Quote:
It's so hilarious how all the Trump haters truly believe that Trump invented sin.
I notice that all of these supporters of Trump simply claim that when something bad is found on Trump, it's simply a case of "Trump" or "Clinton" or "McCain" are even worse.
When for example some ties are exposed between Clinton and some corrupt bankster, this is posted all over the internet on the fake "alternative" media.
When I show that Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are even more closely affiliated with the same banksters, I get the reply, you can't condemn Trump for "guilty by association"...

Quote:
Everything you just posted was supported by every President, not just Trump. None of this is happening just because Trump got elected, it's all been going on for centuries.
Maybe with the exception of one or two (murdered) presidents.
You appear to insinuate that I support other (corrupt) presidents, because I'm a Trump-hater.
I don't think I have said anything positive about any US president since the Reagan/Bush White House.

I have sometimes sarcastically written that the "best" US president since JFK was assassinated might by Nixon (but believe me that I really don't support him!).
Old 24-10-2018, 04:45 PM   #49
st jimmy

Selling Brazil by the pound

I haven’t found more information on the stabbing that gave Bolsonaro’s popularity a boost, but as far as I can tell could be fake.
I haven’t found any more information on the corruption probe against Bolsonaro’s Chief economic adviser, banker Paulo Guedes, who was educated in the US either.

Paulo Guedes was one of the founders of: Banco Pactual, the Instituto Millenium (Millennium Institute), and Plano Real.
Guedes has also directed several investment funds and companies.

I guess that Jair Bolsonaro didn’t promise to raise taxes but Guedes is planning greater tax revenues (or higher taxes)...

Guedes has promised to cancel the fiscal deficit (it will reach 160/180 billion reais in 2018) within a year. By selling Brazil by the pound; his aggressive plan of privatisation could bring about 800 billion reais to the State, leaving the Brazilian population in the claws of the investment bankers.

Guedes will introduce a new contributory system, so the (slave) labourers pay more to the pension funds, while cutting “gold pensions”, which will lead to a lower burden on businesses.

Guedes plans reduced interest rates, which supposedly is a boost for the economy, but of course only the big corporation will profit, and inflation will rise.

Guedes also support the “globalists” by increasing import-export, which will surely support the rich and corrupt - reducing import tariffs and creating international bilateral agreements: https://updatebrazil.wordpress.com/2...onaro-economy/
(archived here: http://archive.is/Vxvy2)

This sounds exactly like the strategy that World Bank and IMF impose on “developing” countries to strangle their economies, while the people suffer (see the thread from the following quote).
Quote:

Last edited by st jimmy; 25-10-2018 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Information removed to more relevant thread
Old 24-10-2018, 05:16 PM   #50
st jimmy

In a poll last week, Bolsonaro was firmly in the lead with 58% versus 42% for Haddad.
WhatsApp has proactively banned hundreds of thousands of accounts during the Brazilian election period, so Bolsonaro won’t run any risk of losing his lead.

Wealthy Bolsonaro supporters have paid 12 million reais ($3.26 million) for messaging by astroturfers, and spread tens of thousands of ads, in an alleged campaign finance violation.
Jair Bolsonaro had earlier described the messaging as "voluntary support" and was forced to deny that he asked them to purchase mass WhatsApp messages.

Attorney Guilherme Salles Gonçalves, said that under-the-table funding by companies could, if proven, lead to the disqualification of Bolsonaro for president.
A Brazilian public prosecutor thinks it’s unlikely that this could happen. I agree that with the support from the CIA, big banks, and SCL Group Bolsonaro is untouchable: https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018...-election.html
(http://archive.is/fHZeU)

It has been reported that two-time president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva brought 30 million Brazilians out of poverty in only a few years.
These days Lula is the most famous Brazilian political prisoner (some claim on trumped up charges).

Polls suggest that Lula could easily win this election, if he was not serving a 12-year prison sentence for money laundering: https://newsbase.com/commentary/brazil-braced-bolsonaro

Last edited by st jimmy; 25-10-2018 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Information removed to more relevant thread
Old 28-10-2018, 04:59 PM   #51
st jimmy

Brexit, tax evasion and money laundering

Every week British stories are published to make Brits “fight” for their right to leave the EU. Often these stories focus on George Soros or Theresa May sabotaging Brexit by arranging a new referendum or the art. 50 procedure won’t be finished in time…
I posted that the elite controlled SCL Group staged both the campaign for Brexit and president Trump, with my conclusion that “they” wanted these events to happen.

At that time I searched in vain for a good motive for why the Order of the Garter wanted Britain out of the European Union. Recently I stumbled per chance on a story that shows that Brexiteers are really “fighting” for the right of the elite to evade taxes and launder money.
Leaving the EU, withdraws Britain from “new” tax avoidance laws that would make the semi-legal offshore bank accounts of people like Jacob Rees-Mogg, David Cameron, Boris Johnson and… Queen Elizabeth problematic.

The following recent Daily Mail piece actually warns that the EU wants to shackle Great Britain to EU tax policies after Brexit. Couldn’t they be more blatant?
The draft documents, written by the TAX3 committee, state:
Quote:
The intention is that they commit to continue to alignment with EU standards, including for their overseas countries and territories.
So the EU wants to stop tax evasion and money laundering through offshore “overseas” bank accounts? I really don’t believe they are!

The Daily Mail continued their money laundering supporting propaganda with the following quote from Leave.EU:
Quote:
Spineless May will inevitably cave in & sell us down the river again.
Sack her and get someone who will say NO!
They also warn us that the EU doesn’t want Britain to lower taxes: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...x-economy.html

The best way to attract business for the money laundering British banks is to introduce EU laws against money laundering and tax evasion when Britain leaves…

While everyday working people have no choice but to pay taxes in their own country, the global elite avoid paying their share by setting up shell companies in exotic tax havens.
Individuals from 200 countries used more than 214,000 offshore entities to help them launder money and evade taxes worth billions in tax. Those implicated included 140 politicians and officials; including the president of Ukraine, the prime ministers of Iceland and Pakistan, and the King of Saudi Arabia.

In October 2017, in the wake of the Panama Papers, the European Parliament’s Committee of Inquiry into Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion was set up, which recommended for stricter sanctions against banks and intermediaries involved in illegal tax or money laundering schemes.

By leaving the EU, Britain won’t have to face the new EU rules.
This is very relevant, as the UK already had the largest number of offshore entities of any EU nation in the Panama Papers, with 17,973. Only Luxembourg came close with 10,877.

President Donald Trump is slashing taxes and creating even more tax loopholes for the elite: https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8007426.html

Some of the loudest Brexit supporters have offshore interests.
Lord George Magan was awarded a life peerage in 2011 by Queen Elizabeth.
Sir David and Sir Frederick Barclay live on Brecqhou in the Channel Islands, and Monaco.
Robert Edmiston gave hundreds of thousands of pounds to 2 Brexit groups
MP Jacob Rees-Mogg received $680,000 through an investment firm based in the British Virgin Islands.
Some of Andrea Leadsom’s family income comes from offshore interests.
Brexiteer James Mellon is a proprietor of a “hip” cocktail bar in London: https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...hore-tax-haven

Arron Banks donated £8.5 million to Nigel Farage and his campaign to leave Europe and continues to argue for a hard Brexit. He co-owns the Isle of Man-based Conister Bank with his friend and fellow Brexiteer, the Isle of Man resident Jim Mellon.

In 2015, Arron Banks’ insurance business Southern Rock was bailed out, just months before Banks began bankrolling the Leave.EU referendum campaign to which he donated £8.4 million.
One of the 2 campaign vehicles that received Banks’ £8.4 millions, Better for the Country Ltd, was set up by STM.

If Southern Rock Insurance had gone bankrupt this could have made Banks’ UK insurance broker Eldon collapse.
ICS Risk Solutions, a holding company on the Isle of Man, pumped £77.7 million into Southern Rock to save it from collapse. Banks owned both ICS and Southern Rock; it is not clear where the money came from.

A core business for STM is setting up offshore trusts, to make it difficult to trace who ultimately owns the assets.
STM services helped to invest pension savings in the Trafalgar Multi Asset Fund, which collapsed in 2016 and is under investigation of the UK’s Serious Fraud Office. STM should have seen red flags before the pension debacle.

On 19 October 2017, Alan Kentish was arrested in Gibraltar for failing to notify the authorities on money-laundering by one of STM’s clients. Following his arrest, Kentish resigned his directorships of 2 companies linked to Arron Banks.
STM was managing operations for Henley & Partners, whose business includes helping rich foreign nationals acquire citizenship of tax havens; and whose chairman reportedly has ties to Cambridge Analytica.

Junior STM staff reported on internal suspicious activity for 19 individuals or entities. Only 3 of these were acknowledged by STM’s compliance officer and none was passed to the island’s financial crimes unit: https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/bre...hore-secrets-0
(archived here: http://archive.is/KkN40)

According to our wonderful media we have to believe that there are legitimate reasons for the elite to hide their wealth through offshore funds.
Queen Elizabeth by law is exempt from taxes. According to our dumb, deaf and blind media we have to believe that Elizabeth voluntarily pays taxes. If that is the case than why doesn’t Elizabeth have the law changed, so that she is obligated to pay taxes (as this wouldn’t really make a difference)?

The Duchy of Lancaster is a private estate that was set up in 1399 to manage land and investments for the reigning monarch. In March 2017, the Duchy was worth £519 million.
The Duchy of Lancaster has invested £10 million ($13.1 million) from Elizabeth’s private estate into offshore funds in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda. This had never before been disclosed. If Elizabeth pays taxes, like she claims, I would like to see evidence that she paid taxes over the income generated from her investments through this Cayman Islands fund.

In September 2005, the Duchy of Lancaster invested $7.5 million (£5.7 million) in Dover Street VI Cayman Fund LP.

The US company running the fund later asked the duchy to contribute $450,000 (£344,000) – 6% of its commitment - into UK retailer BrightHouse and Threshers. The Duchy of Lancaster refused to disclose the size of its original 2007 investment in BrightHouse, which coincided with a boom in its value. The Duchy claims the BrightHouse holding now equates to £3,208.
In September 2007, when BrightHouse began the Duchy contributed $450,000 to five investments (including "Project Bertie"). This included an interest in London-based private equity firm Vision Capital that acquired 100% of BrightHouse and 75% of the Threshers off licence chain.

BrightHouse has since been accused of overcharging customers, and using hard sell tactics on people with mental health problems and learning disabilities.
In 2015, a UK parliamentary report concluded that BrightHouse was charging interest rates of up to 94%. One in 5 customers was in arrears and one in 10 purchases ended in repossession. In one case, a Samsung freezer cost £644 to buy but £1,716 under a five-year plan from the chain.
In October 2017, BrightHouse was ordered to pay £14.8 million in compensation to 249,000 customers for not handling in their best interest.

BrightHouse has limited its tax bill through a large loan to a Luxembourg holding company. Between 2007 and 2014, it reported £1.6 billion in revenue and made an operating profit of £191 million, but paid less than £6 million in taxes.
The Paradise Papers show only one payout from the fund to the Duchy of Lancaster in June 2008 of $361,367 over which it paid only $1,505 (0.4%) in tax.

Threshers' balance sheet was loaded with debt and it paid no corporation tax for 2 years. When the drinks retailed went bust in October 2009, almost 6,000 people lost their jobs and it owed £17.5 million in UK tax (how much did Queen Liz take?).

The Duchy of Lancaster also invested £5 million in the Jubilee Absolute Return Fund, which invests in hedge funds. At the time of the investment in June 2004, the fund was based in Bermuda. In 2006, it moved to Guernsey.
This investment ended in 2010.

According to our media, we cannot hold it against Queen Elizabeth that her huge fortune is invested in such a dubious way: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41878305
(archived here: http://archive.is/16he2)
Old 28-10-2018, 05:04 PM   #52
st jimmy

Murder of Maltese journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia

Daphne Caruana Galizia repeatedly exposed the passports for money scheme by Henley and Partners that was chaired by the Swiss lawyer Christian Kalin and Kalin’s shady connections to Keith Schembri and PM Joseph Muscat.
See Christian Kalin (right) with Joseph Muscat (left) and Keith Schembri (centre background).

Nine days after Galizia was murdered, Joseph Muscat was at a conference in Dubai, organised by Henley and Partners.

Daphne Caruana Galizia was repeatedly harassed with defamation law suits to remove this information from her blogspot.
When I first tried to look for more information on this interesting link: Google.nl refused to handle my search request (with an error message noting that “suspicious” activity was observed on my computer). Duckduckgo.com had some difficulty finding the most interesting stories…

Galizia was sued for defamation in London by the notorious law firm Mishcon de Reya for Henley and Partners. She had evidence that Christian Kalin had discussed this ploy with PM of Malta Joseph Muscat and his chief of staff Keith Schembri (see the mails): https://daphnecaruanagalizia.com/201...-joseph-order/
(archived here: https://web.archive.org/web/20180508...-joseph-order/)

British Labour MP Ben Bradshaw has exposed that Daphne Caruana Galizia was investigating the links between Cambridge Analytica and Henley and Partners.
Other links are through the Legatum Institute.
This could have been THE motive for silencing her forever.

Legatum’s founder Christopher Chandler and Mark Stoleson, CEO of the Legatum Group, opened accounts at Pilatus Bank for buying a Maltese passport.
About 10 years ago chairman of Henley and Partners, Christian Kalin, struck up a relationship with former CEO of Cambridge Analytica, Alexander Nix. Nix and Kalin collaborated in a number of electoral campaigns in the Caribbean.
At St Vincent and the Grenadines, Kalin supported leader of the opposition Arnhim Eustace. Kalin listed various investments that Eustace could count on if he won the election (in exchange for the right to sell passports): http://theshiftnews.com/2018/03/28/b...dge-analytica/

Sven Hughes has told about his experiences while working for SCL.
In the Eastern Caribbean, SCL was manipulating the elections in at least 6 countries. One objective appears to get governments set up that would allow the lucrative trade in passports (by Henley and other similar companies).
Passports from a “respectable” country are a valuable possession for the elite, money laundering criminals. It’s estimated that the elite spend over $2 billion on “citizenship by investment” (CIU).
In at least 5 Caribbean nations, SCL’s campaigns were backed by Christian H. Kalin, CEO of Henley.

Well before the 2010 campaign in Saint Kitts, Henley and Partners worked with Denzil Douglas to sell passports for the bargain price of $150,000. Starting in 2009, such citizenships allow visa-free travel to over 100 countries, including the UK, the European Schengen zone. By 2014, passports had become Saint Kitts’s biggest export, with the revenue estimated at 25% of GDP.
Neighbouring islands and over 30 countries around the world have started similar “citizenship by investment” programs. In Dominica, a similar passport can now be bought for $100,000.
The US has a related investment scheme, the EB-5visa, which Jared Kushner was using to attract $500,000 investments from China.

Convicted felons Paul Bilzerian and Roger Ver now use Saint Kitts passports.
Many of the passport buyers are from “unpopular” countries, like Iran, China, Russia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
In 2014, the US Treasury noted that “Iranian nationals” are trying to evade sanctions by using Saint Kitts’s passports.

Shortly before the 2010 election in Saint Kitts, Nix was introduced to Kalin. Nix would become Cambridge Analytica’s founding CEO in 2012.
Prime minister of Saint Kitts, Timothy Harris, encountered SCL’s work in 2015, when he was running for office against Denzil Douglas on a pledge to reform the country’s passport program. Henley and Partners was dismissed as Saint Kitts’ main passport seller. In 2014, Henley also lost its position as the primary Dominica’s passports seller.

Henley’s place as the primary seller of Dominica and Saint Kitts passports was taken by another London-based firm CS Global Partners. The head of Dominica’s CIU program announced that there had been between 1,500 and 2,000 investor passport applications in the country of 50,000 people - 1,200 in only 5 months.
CS Global was founded and led by a former attorney at Henley and Partners. Reportedly it was financed by the British-Indian Dev Bath, who also hired long-time DC lobbyist and former special counsel to President Bill Clinton Lanny J. Davis, to promote Saint Kitts and Dominica passports.
Long-time associate of Bath, Peter Singh Virdee, was arrested in January 2017 at Heathrow Airport on charges of evading millions of dollars in carbon credit taxes.

SCL launched a “targeted digital attack” against Saint Vincent Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves, which resulted in “Within three weeks every single reference to him on the first two pages of Google (…) referred to the candidate’s horrific track record of corruption, coercion, rape allegations, and victimization”.
SCL charged $4 million for its work in Saint Vincent that year.

At the time of her murder, Daphne Caruana Galizia was facing dozens of defamation lawsuits, including from Henley and the cofounder of Malta’s Pilatus Bank, Ali Sadr Hasheminejad (son of one of Iran’s richest men).
Hasheminejad has been linked to money laundering with officials in Malta’s prime minister’s inner circle. In 2009, Hasheminejad bought a Saint Kitts passport from Henley. In March, he was arrested by federal agents at an airport in Washington on charges of evading US sanctions against Iran; he had 4 passports with him: https://www.fastcompany.com/40571052...ssport-bonanza
(archived here: http://archive.is/ACPFi)

Stranger still?
Mishcon de Reya was suing Daphne Caruana Galizia to stop her from exposing the links from Henley and Partners to the SCL Group (Cambridge Analytica).
Mishcon de Reya was once the law firm that represented Princess Diana.

The SCL Group was involved in orchestrating Brexit.
After the success of Brexit, none other than Mishcon de Reya started a media campaign that it would be “unlawful” for the PM to trigger art. 50 of the Lisbon Treaty without the approval of Parliament.
This made Brexiteers so furious that they were protesting against Mishcon de Reya (the SCL Group must have thought that this was hilarious!): https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36700350
(archived here: http://archive.is/GWeoi)

For more information on the murder of Daphne Caruana Galizia: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319261
Old 20-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #53
st jimmy

Yesterday, Karl Racine, attorney general of the District of Columbia, filed a court case against Facebook for violating the privacy of 340,000 residents. The district attorney said the maximum penalty is $5,000 "per violation". It is not clear what a single violation is, according to the law, but it means that Facebook could face a fine of up to $1.7 billion (for Columbia alone).
Predictably Facebook’s shares took a plunge after this news hit the press.

In 2013, Facebook allowed Aleksandr Kogan, and his Global Science Research (GSR), affiliated with England's Cambridge University, to launch an app on Facebook called "thisisyourdigitallife". The app offered to generate a personality profile in exchange for access to their Facebook data. Although only 852 Facebook users in Columbia installed Kogan's app, it also collected information on all of their Facebook friends who didn’t give permission — amounting to nearly half of all its residents.
GSR sold the information to Cambridge Analytica, which used it in the 2016 presidential campaigns to target voters.

AG Racine wrote in his statement:
Quote:
Facebook failed to protect the privacy of its users and deceived them about who had access to their data and how it was used.
Facebook put users at risk of manipulation by allowing companies like Cambridge Analytica and other third-party applications to collect personal data without users’ permission. Today's lawsuit is about making Facebook live up to its promise to protect its users' privacy.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/19/dc-a...analytica.html
Old 03-01-2019, 03:49 AM   #54
motleyhoo

Quote:
Why would "they" want Trump out as president?

For his billions of arms sales to Saudi Arabia?

Or for cutting taxes for the wealthy and big corporations?

Or maybe for taking the spotlight away from the endless crimes against humanity by the European royal families?
Because he is an outsider and not a "read-in" member of the corrupt political establishment. Trump really is the worst thing to happen to the deep state since JFK. Just because Trump is not a good person, and just because he is not perfect, does not mean he's a part of their network.

Why do you think the Justice Dept and the Deep State have been going after him since day-1?

Old 03-01-2019, 02:56 PM   #55
st jimmy

Quote:
Because he is an outsider and not a "read-in" member of the corrupt political establishment. Trump really is the worst thing to happen to the deep state since JFK. Just because Trump is not a good person, and just because he is not perfect, does not mean he's a part of their network.

Why do you think the Justice Dept and the Deep State have been going after him since day-1?

Nope, Donald is just like all of the other presidents since Ronald Reagan (or even before)...

There is no Justice Department going after President Trump; the Justice Department isn’t even authorised to do that.
Only the toothless US Congress is authorised to “impeach” the president (never even happened once in history).

My favourite connection of Donald Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner is to “Democrat” puppet master George Soros: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063048203

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-01-2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old 13-01-2019, 04:17 PM   #56
st jimmy

Bronfman – Permindex, JFK assassination

Another interesting link to the Bronfman, Seagram, empire is their attorney Major Louis Bloomfield, who also represented Baron Edmund de Rothschild since World War II.
Bloomfield was chairman of the same New Orleans-headquartered Permindex corporation that has repeatedly been named as the orchestrator of the 22 November 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Louis Bloomfield supervised all the contracts with Division Five agents of the FBI, and was a friend of J. Edgar Hoover.
In 1962, Bloomfield ordered George Mandel and Ferenc Nagy (former PM of Hungary and president of Permindex) to plan the assassination of JFK. Ferenc Nagy’s CIA controller and CIA Deputy Director of Plans, Frank Wisner, described Nagy as a “long-time asset” of the CIA.

Permindex was a subsidiairy of Centro Mondiale Commerciale (CMC, which translates World Trade Center).
Bloomfield described Permindex’s George Mantello (a.k.a. Mandel) as a 33rd degree Freemason with contacts in the Savoy Royal family.

Permindex and CMC also collaborated with David Rockefeller.
Bloomfield was also president of Heineken Canada.
Bloomfield or Nagy weren’t really in charge of Permindex, but only front men. Possibly for Bronfman, Rothschild, Rockefeller and/or the British and Dutch Royal families.

Roy Cohn was also on the board of directors of Permindex. Cohn was a close friend of Lewis Rosenstiel, who was friends with Sam Bronfman.
In the 1970s, Roy Cohn became Donald Trump´s rolemodel: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=25

Last edited by st jimmy; 13-01-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old 16-01-2019, 04:03 PM   #57
motleyhoo

Quote:

Nope, Donald is just like all of the other presidents since Ronald Reagan (or even before)...

There is no Justice Department going after President Trump; the Justice Department isn’t even authorised to do that.
Only the toothless US Congress is authorised to “impeach” the president (never even happened once in history).

My favourite connection of Donald Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner is to “Democrat” puppet master George Soros: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063048203
The entire reason Pelosi and Schumer are holding out on the budget and shutdown is because they believe the Special Prosecutor for the JD is going to release a bombshell indictment against Trump when his report comes out in a couple of weeks. Mueller and his cohorts have been on an anti-Trump-crazed witch hunt for the last 2 years looking for Russian unicorns. If you want to know how insane the JD is in it's despising of Trump, just listen to the recent Corsi interview on Coast to Coast, where Corsi tells the whole story about the interrogations he was put through and how he was told that if he didn't lie and just make something up to prove Trump is a Russian he and his family would be destroyed.

Old 13-02-2019, 02:27 PM   #58
st jimmy

Everybody “knows” that it was really Russia that rigged the US elections, but who knew that the Capital of Russia is London?

Queen Elizabeth’s third cousin, the openly gay Lord Ivar Mountbatten, was also sitting on SCL’s advisory board but it’s unclear if he still holds that role. He is even closer related to Elizabeth´s husband Philip and descends directly from Queen Victoria.

The Chief Executive of SCL Group is Nigel Oakes, another old Etonian, who has links to the British royals and was once rumoured to be an Mi5 spy.
Nigel Oakes was once the boyfriend of Lady Helen Windsor.
Oakes previously worked for Margaret Thatcher’s favourite advertising agency, Saatchi & Saatchi.

SCL President Sir Geoffrey Pattie was a defence undersecretary in the Thatcher government.

Former Conservative Party Treasurer Jonathan Marland is also on the board of directors of SCL.

Others associated, past or present, with SCL include:
Rear Admiral John Tolhurst, aide de camp to Queen Elizabeth and former MoD assistant director of naval warfare at the Ministry of Defence (MoD)
Sir James Allen Mitchell, privy counsellor since 1985;
Gavin McNicoll, creator of the Eden Intelligence firm, which was contracted by the British government.

In 2005, SCL went public promoting itself as the first private company to provide psychological warfare services to the British military.

SCL received £548,000 for training NATO. This was “subsequently passed on to Georgian, Ukrainian and Moldovan government officials”.
An offshoot, SCL Defense, received $775,000 to support NATO operations in Eastern Europe.

Mark Turnbull is head of Cambridge Analytica Political Global. He was previously employed for 18 years at Bell Pottinger where, he headed the Pentagon funded PR drive in occupied Iraq which included production of fake al-Qaeda videos.
The US State Department has a $500,000 contract with SLC to provide “research and analytical support in connection with our mission to counter terrorist propaganda and disinformation overseas”.

SCL has a higl level secret clearance as “list X” contractor for the MOD.
In 2010/11, the MoD hired SCL for £40,000 for “training”.

In 2014/15 the MoD paid SCL £150,000 for the “procurement of target audience analysis” on “Project Duco” to analyse how people would interact to government propaganda.
The intellectual copyright is held by the government’s science and technology laboratory at Porton Down: https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../camb-m26.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/t4Ond)

Nigel Oakes has founded Emerdata to take over the business of the SCL Group and Cambridge Analytica (that were dissolved after all the controversy).
Directors of Emerdata include Oakes, Rebekah and Jennifer Mercer (daughters of Robert Mercer), Julian Wheatland and Alexander Nix.

Another interesting name on Emerdata’s board is Johnson Chun Shun Ko, who is also deputy chairman of Frontier Services Group.
The Frontier Services Group is chaired by Erik Prince is best known as the founder of private mercenary group Blackwater and is the brother of US education secretary Betsy DeVos: https://www.businessinsider.nl/cambr...erdata-2018-3/
Old 14-02-2019, 02:29 AM   #59
motleyhoo

Quote:

then you have not been watching the news for the last two years. Maybe if you spent less time trying to connect obscure fuzzy dots trying to prove Trump is the father of the anti-Christ, maybe you'd have time to catch up on current events.

the Justice Dept has now indicted over 5 of Trump's closest associates, charging them all with perjury. Everyone they have put through their meat grinder of days of questioning and testimony have all come out and said the same thing - that it is a complete witch hunt, and all these people are being charged with perjury because they refuse to say Trump was in collusion with Russia to steal the election.

Keep up the crusade, brother. You're nothing if not persistent, what with the hundreds of hours you're put into just this post alone.

Last edited by motleyhoo; 14-02-2019 at 02:30 AM.