Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 07-04-2015, 09:38 PM   #1
ezeqeelnoch
Inactive

Default Nazca Lines DECODED as Great Pyramid Blueprints -

Youtube Link http://youtu.be/3wFw8ib8HxM

This is my personal decoding of the Nazca Lines and what they represent including the Geoglyphs using Google Earth in full color.

Please forgive the poor quality to the video as video making is new to me and for some reason after uploading to Youtube, colors just weren't vibrant - however, the message is clear.

This one hour six minute video is the first of two parts and only meant as an aquainter. The next video will hi-light more schematics and address the hidden chambers and their locations within the Great Pyramid with better picture quality and more of a documentation with explanations.

However you may not like the way this is presented, please remember - it's the message, not the messenger and as with all my previous videos, this is created for the children of tomorrow - not the adults of today!

Be well all.
J.D. Jeffrey

Last edited by ezeqeelnoch; 07-04-2015 at 09:38 PM. Reason: add Link
ezeqeelnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 10:45 PM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

"You must learn to speak the Universal language" i.e. symbolism
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote