Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 29-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #341
woodstock43

I was personally told by him at a meeting of minds ( ) in Manchester last November, that he wanted to run for the UKIP party again and get into Parliament.He stated that it would be his way of making all of the changes that supposedly, everyone wants to make to Parliament etc, from within. However if you look at this on face value, we all know that once you become a Member of Parliament, they silence you and you have to tow the line ( anyone can research what the special club is and the rules MP's have to abide by ) If you don't tow the line then you are suspended!! ( ultimately leading to you being blackballed by all other MP's and then you are forced out of the club )
If i can find time later i will post links for you to look at,so you can see what i mean.......but ultimately it means that if he believes he can get into Parliament and ring changes,he is mistaken!
Old 29-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #342
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock43 View Post
but ultimately it means that if he believes he can get into Parliament and ring changes,he is mistaken!
He maybe has the right credentials. You may be forgetting that this is a delusional man who believes government are now using the 1666 Ceste’ Que Vie Act to create legal fictions of us all, and has told us all about it on national TV.
He has persistently lied to courts, members of his BCG and members of the public alike. He has delusions of grandeur and higher self-importance; he can interpret an act of parliament how he sees it and not what it is, he doesn’t believe he is bankrupt, he is attempting to create a con bank and he likes his claret.
All the above could very well qualify him as an MP of some rotten borough.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #343
woodstock43

A certain Mr G does not agree with RH's bank idea.........................
Old 02-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #344
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
A certain Mr G does not agree with RH's bank idea.
How do you know that WS, if you don’t mind me asking? I don't know much about Mr G errish? Or John Harris comes to that. It is Hayes that I don't particularly agree with or like very much come to that.
I have a friend who has fell for this man’s crap bank and is foolishly willing to put a lot of money (thousands) in to Hayes’ pocket. All though my friend believes he will be putting it into his bank.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #345
undeadcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynette View Post
How do you know that WS, if you don’t mind me asking? I don't know much about Mr G errish? Or John Harris comes to that. It is Hayes that I don't particularly agree with or like very much come to that.
I have a friend who has fell for this man’s crap bank and is foolishly willing to put a lot of money (thousands) in to Hayes’ pocket. All though my friend believes he will be putting it into his bank.
Perhaps you should grab your friend by the scruff of his neck and dunk his head in a bucket of ice-water for a few seconds, might wake him up a bit.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #346
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
Perhaps you should grab your friend by the scruff of his neck and dunk his head in a bucket of ice-water for a few seconds, might wake him up a bit.
I have slapped him around a little, and told him to invest his money in my chicken lips and horse feather company instead.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #347
woodstock43

Put it this way Jaynette,i had the confirmation in a text message
Old 02-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #348
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post
the lawful bank is gathering momentum..
Quote:
Don’t hold your breath jimmy lad. I personally don’t think it will be long before hayes is arrested for breaking the rules of his bankruptcy. He has been very quiet of late hasn’t he?
I must be Psychic

Last edited by jaynette; 02-07-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #349
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
I must be Psychic
Hayes is probably right now thinking to himself: "All these people in here, they're ripe to be signed up to the lawful bank."
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #350
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Hayes is probably right now thinking to himself: "All these people in here, they're ripe to be signed up to the lawful bank."
Old 03-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #351
furionone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
yes Mary its positive credit now about this game you want to play

(pillow for bitting on standby) lol

Last edited by furionone; 03-07-2012 at 04:16 PM.
furionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #352
woodstock43

Thursday @ 9pm Channel 4, Bank of Dave.This is the story of a Burnley man,self made,David Fishwick who is fed up with the banks,so tries to set up his own to serve the local community. The programme is about how he tries to do this and if he is successful.....................................i will watch this one to see what happens,maybe Roger can watch it too..................................
Old 09-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #353
thecatsmeow
Banned

UK Local Exchange Trading and Complementary Currencies Development Agency

To demand payment from another and to refuse refuge to another is theft; pure and simple, and no-one should have the right to impose their preconceived system of "how things should be done" onto anyone.

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 09-07-2012 at 09:43 PM.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #354
jaynette
Banned

interesting piece that,tcm, I will certainly give the program a look thursday.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #355
woodstock43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
UK Local Exchange Trading and Complementary Currencies Development Agency

To demand payment from another and to refuse refuge to another is theft; pure and simple, and no-one should have the right to impose their preconceived system of "how things should be done" onto anyone.
Yes but you see there is nothing in it for Hayes if he were to adopt such a scheme,no ego boost and no worldwide recognition like he is seeking now......
Good link though thanks for posting
Old 10-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #356
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Thursday @ 9pm Channel 4, Bank of Dave....
I found this interesting Woodstock;

Quote:
Although customers call the business the Bank of Dave, and although it offers banking services, Dave is not allowed to call it a bank. This is because he is still waiting for a bank licence, which can take years to obtain. Without it, he cannot use the word ‘deposits’ and can talk only about ‘achieving five per cent on savings’.
‘The bankers who gambled away billions of pounds of our money have got off scot-free, and yet I can be taken to court if I call my business a bank or use the word deposits,’ he says, exasperated.
Obtaining a bank licence is a numbingly complicated, time-consuming and expensive process. Only one has been granted in the UK in the
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...home-town.html
Old 10-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #357
aulus agerius

Quote:

Yeah, that is going to be a problem for him, but not an insurmountable one. Because he's only making business loans he's outside the scope of a certain amount of regulation. Unfortunately the system of financial regulation in the UK has been set up and run on the assumption that basically all banks are large, national or international businesses, where it is both necessary and possible to impose a lot of regulation on what they get up to. Regulators, or more likely Parliament, will have to find a way to adjust the system so that it is easier for small local co-operative banks like Dave's to be established, without weakening regulation on the large conventional banks.

I think it is important to note that Dave's bank is from the start more credible that Hayes' - It charges and gives reasonable rates of interest, operates essentially on a traditional basis - keeping loans on its books and making loans from deposits (whether they're called that or not). I think most importantly, he's shunning the automated "credit scoring" approach in favour of the "actually talking to people and working out if they can afford the loan" approach, which is probably going to be more expensive in terms of time in the long run, but might save him from making bad loans.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #358
lizzy

Quote:

what an inspiring read.....if only every town had a Dave like this.
It deserves a thread of it's own.

Last edited by lizzy; 10-07-2012 at 05:22 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #359
jon galt

Quote:

is this why the credit union is called such?
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #360
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Thursday @ 9pm Channel 4, Bank of Dave.This is the story of a Burnley man,self made,David Fishwick who is fed up with the banks,so tries to set up his own to serve the local community. The programme is about how he tries to do this and if he is successful.....................................i will watch this one to see what happens,maybe Roger can watch it too..................................
“BANK ON DAVE”
Absolutely brilliant!
No “pledges “no “retired money” no “critical mass” no “tams” and it took him how long to set up? And, all legal and above board. What a lad.
Certainly puts Roger Hayes and his con UN-lawful bank in the shade. Some nice news for when he is released.