Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 30-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #101
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post

The druid, to the Celt, is very much the same as rabbi to the Hebrew.
A seer who is unwavering in knowledge.
Faithful and true.
A learned elder
whose wisdom is deep rooted
and dependable.
The Celtic saint, Columba (Columkille), often said "Christ is my druid."
He brought knowledge of the Master Druid, from Iona, to the Picts in the east - a dangerous journey which he took in complete confidence of it's success.

Last edited by phildee3; 30-08-2009 at 09:06 AM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #102
miracles
Banned

Quote:
The Celtic saint, Columba (Columkille), often said "Christ is my druid."
He brought knowledge of the Master Druid, from Iona, to the Picts in the east - a dangerous journey which he took in complete confidence of it's success.
What is a druid?
miracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #103
phildee3

Quote:

The druid, to the Celt, is very much the same as rabbi to the Hebrew.
A seer who is unwavering in knowledge.
Faithful and true.
A learned elder
whose wisdom is deep rooted
and dependable.
Druids are the priestly class of the Celts as rabbis are the priestly class of the Jews.
Both foresaw the coming of Messiah and were watching for him
but while the Jews, on the whole, rejected him the druids accepted him as the one that they had been looking for.
Old 30-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #104
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Druids are the priestly class of the Celts as rabbis are the priestly class of the Jews.
Both foresaw the coming of Messiah and were watching for him
but while the Jews, on the whole, rejected him the druids accepted him as the one that they had been looking for.
Very interesting, thanks. Maybe Jesus was a druid then. (I still dont really know what one is though to be fair) I do know Jesus was an ulster man though.

Last edited by miracles; 30-08-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #105
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracles View Post

I do know Jesus was an ulster man though.
I pretty sure the provinces existed back then, but I've never heard any stories of him going to Ireland. The first missionaries arrived in Leinster, I think. Most of the early saints/Christian druids were from the southeast, Wexford being the main port connecting to Britain.

Ulster becomes the Irish HQ for the Roman church much later on (at Armagh), if that's what you're talking about.
As there were not so many of them there, the Celtic Christians were easier for the papists to defeat in Ulster and many of them escaped the genocide by fleeing to the west of Scotland - the most famous being Columba.

Last edited by phildee3; 31-08-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:25 PM   #106
miracles
Banned

Quote:
I pretty sure the provinces existed back then, but I've never heard any stories of him going to Ireland. The first missionaries arrived in Leinster, I think. Most of the early saints/Christian druids were from the southeast, Wexford being the main port connecting to Britain.

Ulster becomes the Irish HQ for the Roman church much later on (at Armagh), if that's what you're talking about.
As there were not so many of them there, the Celtic Christians were easier for the papists to defeat in Ulster and many of them escaped the genocide by fleeing to the west of Scotland - the most famous being Columba.
Im joking about Jesus being an Ulsterman. But very interesting points Phildee.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:04 AM   #107
phildee3

Quote:

Im joking about Jesus being an Ulsterman.
perhaps you could take it onto "Have a Laugh" and explain it to us.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:08 AM   #108
miracles
Banned

Quote:
perhaps you could take it onto "Have a Laugh" and explain it to us.
Or perhaps you could develop a sense of Humour.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #109
octopusrex

I meditated a bit on this thread before I placed my two cent's worth.

What is a Druid? A wise-healer who knows the properties of nature sufficiently in order to help others (or harm them if need be).

Yeah, Jesus would qualify as such.

But you could call Jesus a great deal of things: Druid, Brhamana, Magi, Nahual... All of those names would fit him. Only difference is his message got around a whole lot better.

Blame it on Jewish PR geniuses.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #110
mind1universe
Inactive

If Jesus came to Ireland it would be the Pale, Tara, and lower Ormond regions.

Now Dublin, Meath and Tippierary respectively imo.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #111
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post

If Jesus came to Ireland it would be the Pale, Tara, and lower Ormond regions.

Now Dublin, Meath and Tippierary respectively imo.
The established sea route between Britain and Ireland at that time was via Loch Garman (Wexford Harbour).

But there are no stories, legends, place names or documentation (as far as I know) that suggest that he ever made the crossing.
Just your opinion??
Old 02-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #112
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
I meditated a bit on this thread before I placed my two cent's worth.

What is a Druid? A wise-healer who knows the properties of nature sufficiently in order to help others (or harm them if need be).

Yeah, Jesus would qualify as such.

But you could call Jesus a great deal of things: Druid, Brhamana, Magi, Nahual... All of those names would fit him. Only difference is his message got around a whole lot better.

Blame it on Jewish PR geniuses.
And that little raising from the dead thing....(gets a lot of air time that)

Last edited by miracles; 02-09-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #113
octopusrex

Quote:
And that little raising from the dead thing....(gets a lot of air time that)
Yep. Sadly, other cases of folks 'rising' from death-like comas have been recorded since ol' JC was doin' his King-for-the-Jews stint.

Still though.. You can't beat "do onto others"... Great advice. Nice guy.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #114
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
Yep. Sadly, other cases of folks 'rising' from death-like comas have been recorded since ol' JC was doin' his King-for-the-Jews stint.

Still though.. You can't beat "do onto others"... Great advice. Nice guy.
hmmm, rising from a death like comma and death are kind of not the same....
Old 03-09-2009, 03:47 AM   #115
phildee3

Cut it out guys.
The resurrection story is a great one - taken literally or figuratively.
Arguing about which one is correct is childish and futile, besides it's not what this thread is about.
Let's keep on topic.

Last edited by phildee3; 03-09-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #116
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Cut it out guys.
The resurrection story is a great one - taken literally or figuratively.
Arguing about which one is correct is childish and futile, besides it's not what this thread is about.
Let's keep on topic.
Not sure that we where argung, one could argue that "Jesus is druid" isnt on the planet let alone on topic.

Last edited by miracles; 04-09-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 24-11-2011, 09:22 PM   #117
lightgiver

Lightbulb Druid's

Rhondda Cynon Taf, or RCT, is a county borough in the South Wales Valleys of Wales. It consists of 3 valleys: the Rhondda Valley, Cynon Valley and Taff-Ely Valley. Results from the 2001 census showed 21.1% of its 233,700 residents were able to speak, read, write or understand the Welsh language...

One of Towns that have twinning arrangements in Rhondda Cynon Taf is...

lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #118
lightgiver

Arrow Master Builder

The activities of Jesus before the start of his ministry at the age of thirty have been the subject of much speculation... Did he travel beyond the bounds of Palestine in his search for wisdom knowledge? Where did he acquire the great learning which amazed those who heard him preaching and enabled him to cross swords in debate with Scribes and Pharisees? A number of legends suggest that Jesus travelled to the British Isles with Joseph of Arimathea, who worked in the tin trade... With these legends as his starting point, Gordon Strachan uncovers a fascinating network of connections between the Celtic world and Mediterranean culture and philosophy... Taking the biblical image of Wisdom as the 'master craftsman', Strachan explores the deep layers of Mystery knowledge shared between the Judaic-Hellenic world and the northern Druids -- from the secret geometry of masons and builders, which Jesus would have encountered in his work as a craftsman in Palestine, to the Gematria or number coding of the Old and New Testaments...
Old 25-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #119
danny fremen

Nice thread.

Something that may be of interest to you - The Story of Ireland (written 1905), by professor C.A.L. Totten (Yale), with comments by JAH:- http://100777.com/node/1399

Quote:
Homer tells us that Ulysses, immediately after the taking of Troy, sailed to the Atlantic island, ten days beyond the Pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar), that he there found Calypso, the daughter of Atlas, seated as queen, and that on account of its antiquity it was called Ogygia (see the Odyssey).

Plutarch, in another work, tells us that this Ogygia, the famous Atlantic Isle, is opposite the Celtae, and but four days' sail from Britain – De facie in orbe lunae.

A school boy needs no further data to put his finger on the spot, and as the mythological Atlas was the son of Neptune, whose name was Father Dan, or Poseidon, we can see at once that Calypso was a daughter of this Hebrew tribe, to wit, the Tuatha de Danaans, or Tribe of Dan; who, abiding in ships, set sail for the West and received empire and the stone of empire on their shores, when subsequently Jeremiah brought the harp of David, the Ark of Israel, the title deeds of Palestine and the famous Lia Fail, which spells both ways, and looks both ways, to Innis Fail – the Isle of destiny. It is around these topics that the romance of our story lurks, and we doubt not that in the near future, the spade at the mounds of Tara will unearth treasure trove of immense value to all future ages.

http://100777.com/node/1399

Quote:
I quote from my letter to Conor Newman at Galway; previously, Head of the Discovery Programme's Tara Project; to which he has not replied:-

Dear Conor Newman,

Having established that the bank at Tara is Iron-age and that according to Helen Roche's findings in 1997 there is iron-slag at the side of the Mound of The Hostages extending under the bank and towards, if not under (?), The Mound of The Hostages; it is a logical assumption, I believe, that the Mound of The Hostages is also Iron-age.

The Mound of The Hostages is, and always has been, a Sacred Site and it is, I submit, illogical to think that people would build an iron-furnace at the side of a Sacred Site. It would be considered sacrilegious to do so; so, even if the iron-slag does not extend under the Mound of The Hostages (2 Chronicles 25:24) proving the mound to be Iron-Age, then it would indicate that the Mound was built after the inhabitants stopped using the site as an iron-foundry.

Please explain to me if you can see anything illogical about that assumption.

They would not have DARED to build an iron-foundry next to a Sacred Burial Site. They would only build a Sacred Burial Site where there was a no longer used iron-foundry; after removing the foundry components.

Is that not a perfectly logical deduction of the facts or is that a confused assumption? Please enlighten me if you can see any confusion in that deduction from the available facts.

I KNOW that the (tomb under the) Mound of The Hostages was built between 583 and 581 B.C. before the death and burial of Jeremiah in Cairn T at Loughcrew.

The WALLS that are under the soil-capping of the Mound of The Hostages are brooch-shaped like Teia Tephi's "Breast-pin (brooch) and Wand" and those WALLS uncovered by Sean P. O'Riordhain in the 1950s are Teamur (Tephi or Teia's WALL). Teamur was built originally as Teia Tephi's "Wailing-Wall" where she, like the modern inhabitants of Jerusalem, wailed over the fall of Jerusalem and Solomon's Temple in 588 B.C.

The word Tara does not derive from Teamur, it derives from Torah, (Heb.) which became, in Anglo-Norman, Taueragh, which eventually became Tara.

Teamur is not Tara. Teamur was built at Tara and the two words denote separate things; one (Tara) is the hill on which the other (Teamur) was built.

Teia Tephi arrived in Ireland at Howth, then called Pen Edair (Binn Eadair), on the 18th June of 583 B.C. and the Mound of The Hostages (Teamur) was built between then and the death of Jeremiah on the 21st of September of 581 B.C., as is recorded and carved in stone inside Jeremiah's Tomb (Cairn T) at Loughcrew. Please read the Jeremiah's Tomb booklet I sent to you for a fuller explanation.

582 B.C. is almost exactly the average date I quoted you in my previous letter dated 15/11/98. I notice that your reply was 16/11/98 so I assume that you had not had sufficient time to digest the information I sent to you and perhaps your reply was somewhat of a "knee-jerk" reaction to it. Perhaps you have now read and digested the information and with this letter clarifying the issue even further you may now decide that I am not quite as confused as you suggested?

I do not wish to fight with anyone; not you and not the Discovery Programme who accused me in the National Press (Irish Times) of suffering from Millenniumitis; I only want to help the Irish people to understand their true identity and heritage and who built the Heritage Sites and why they did so.

Yours Sincerely,

JAH

http://jahtruth.net/socio.htm
danny fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #120
lightgiver

Lightbulb Origins

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny fremen View Post
Nice thread.

Something that may be of interest to you - The Story of Ireland (written 1905), by professor C.A.L. Totten (Yale), with comments by JAH:- http://100777.com/node/1399
Check this out

Michael Tsarion discusses the historical significance of ancient Ireland and takes us on a truly fascinating journey through time, from the Emerald Isle to Egypt and back again full circle. Along the way we are introduced to the Druids and also to their destroyers, the Atonists. We discover the origins of the world's most powerful secret societies and the New World Order they labour to create. We discover secret facts about the royal dynasties of Britain and Europe, the Empire of Rome, and about Masonic influence in America. Featuring over 560 illustrations, and rare source material, this series dramatically revolutionizes our view of history and explains what can be done to combat the tyrannical forces that have long conspired to undermine truth, freedom and justice.

The Videos have been removed by the user...suppression of truth...I suppose to some truth comes with a PRICE >>>

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilizatio...ces/trees.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-11-2011 at 05:41 PM.