Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 02-11-2013, 10:21 PM   #781
luki7
Inactive

Hey all,

Just found this forum and have been reading up. Lots of fascinating & intriguing stuff and some stuff a little less convincing.

A couple years back, lupa posted some photos he (I don't know if lupa is a he or she so I'm just gonna use 'he') claimed to have taken with his telescope, including this one...

(also the original post by lupa is quoted below)

...and since nobody ever followed up, I figured I'd post that indeed lupa most certainly did NOT take that photograph with his telescope. He zoomed, cropped and probably filtered & blurred here and there a still frame from a bit of security camera footage from the Hampton Court Palace, that shows (according to some) the ghost of King Henry VIII. The video was posted on YouTube in 2003. You can read more about it here.

http://historiesofthingstocome.blogs...urity-cam.html

And here's a still from that video:

So again, pretty unlikely that lupa happened to take that photograph through his telescope, unless his telescope happened to be in the same place as the Hampton Court Palace security camera at the time that video was hoaxed, er, shot

Anyway, this thread is pretty great...thanks to everybody who contributed!

Have a fun weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupa View Post
Hey guys.
I've just been outside as it's a beautifully clear night and the first chance i've been able to use my meade scope as it's been cloudy at night since i've owned it. I took 3 shots using my digital camera by pointing the lense on to the eye piece of the scope and this showed up i think the last one is pretty interesting. what the hell is that in the top left corner? a Bridge?

first shot at 20x

second shot at 30x

3rd shot at 45 x and I zoomed in with my camera. what do you think?

luki7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #782
flamengo
Inactive

interesting.
flamengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #783
velio
Inactive

I know only that there was water on Mars for sure and that there were tons of the thing. The simple and easy proof of that has been already documented ..
The sedimetary rocks that i saw on an image that was given from the nasa bots showing the rocks simply coined it .The worst part is that i have studied geology .It is simple to understand after this ,that the sedimentary rocks are formed in speciffic conditions that require water !THAT speciffic rock it self was the same as one found on Eerth...
velio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #784
flamengo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velio View Post
I know only that there was water on Mars for sure and that there were tons of the thing. The simple and easy proof of that has been already documented ..
The sedimetary rocks that i saw on an image that was given from the nasa bots showing the rocks simply coined it .The worst part is that i have studied geology .It is simple to understand after this ,that the sedimentary rocks are formed in speciffic conditions that require water !THAT speciffic rock it self was the same as one found on Eerth...
also the martian sky is not red.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=re...w=1440&bih=799
Old 16-03-2014, 03:50 PM   #785
grandmasterp
Banned

Re the OP.
If they are unexplained then at present they are indeed 'mysteries'.
That doesn't imply that , at some later date; a perfectly feasible explanation might emerge.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #786
tnt1

That is like some kind of off world Pentagon building isn't it? Great up close shot whatever it is and it seems to show distinct tunnels obviously man made. It is exactly what you'd expect a moon living quarters to look like. And its apparently up and running cause it looks powered up to me what about you guys?
Old 16-03-2014, 04:31 PM   #787
flamengo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
That is like some kind of off world Pentagon building isn't it? Great up close shot whatever it is and it seems to show distinct tunnels obviously man made. It is exactly what you'd expect a moon living quarters to look like. And its apparently up and running cause it looks powered up to me what about you guys?
obviously artificially made, not necessarily man made.
Old 19-03-2014, 07:00 PM   #788
rynath
Inactive

LROC Northern Polar Mosaic (LNPM)

I thought this thread was a good place for this...you never know what you'll find once you start exploring the imagery:

Quote:
http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/gigapan/

The LROC team assembled 10,581 NAC images, collected over 4 years, into a spectacular northern polar mosaic. The LROC Northern Polar Mosaic (LNPM) is likely one of the world’s largest image mosaics in existence, or at least publicly available on the web, with over 680 gigapixels of valid image data covering a region of the Moon at a resolution of 2 meters per pixel!
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #789
flamengo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesingh View Post
And guys, whilst studying NASAs future landing sites on Mars, I noticed an odd 'structure' in one of the areas selected. Why do they want to land here? Probably to investigate what the heck this 'structure' is.These images have been taken from the IAS Viewer with wavelet sharpening...

Zoomed...

Enhanced with filters in gray scale...

Source image: Courtesy: NASA

Cheers!
In wich part of mars is this???
Old 23-03-2014, 01:02 PM   #790
flamengo
Inactive

this is completely Mind F...
Old 14-11-2017, 09:37 PM   #791