Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 25-07-2018, 09:27 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Trump caught 'plotting' to payoff bunny girl

This on DI headlines today ..."Trump is caught on secret leaked recording discussing with his lawyer how to pay off a Playboy model he 'had affair with"

"The secret audio recordings of Donald Trump discussing with his attorney Michael Cohen how they would buy a Playboy model's story about her alleged affair with him, have been revealed..."

This was on DI headlines presumably to show what a wicked beast trump is ... He was plotting with his attorney to give this girl money so she wouldn't publish!!!

How short peoples memories are ... We have lost count of the number of people the clintons KILLED over RAPE allegations ....

Trump is out of touch , why is he even trying to cover this up??? It's an alleged AFFAIR !!!
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #2
st jimmy

Yesterday, CNN aired the “secret tape” made in September 2016 of Donald Trump discussing with his attorney Michael Cohen about buying Karen McDougal's story. Trump's campaign had claimed it knew nothing about any payment to McDougal.
McDougal is a former Playboy model who allegedly had an affair with Trump in 2006, 2007 while Trump was married to Melania.
Cohen tells Trump he plans to set up a company to purchase the rights of the story from American Media who bought it from McDougal for $150,000.

Trump appears to tell Cohen “pay with cash” but notorious liar Rudy Giuliani insists he said “don't pay with cash” and “suggesting otherwise is ridiculous“. Giuliani also claims that the rest of the recording, if it hadn't cut off, would have been ”exculpatory”.
U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff said the tape proves that Trump and Cohen tried to kill the story in the run up to the election so it was ”campaign motivated”.

See some excerpts:
Quote:
TRUMP: [In background] Good. Let me know what's happening, okay? Oh, oh. Maybe because of this it would be better if you didn't go, you know? Maybe because of this. For that one, you know, I think what you should do is get rid of this. Because it's so false what they're saying, it's such bulls**t.
(…)
COHEN: And, I've spoken to Allen Weisselberg about how to set the whole thing up with …
TRUMP: So, what do we got to pay for this? One-fifty?
(…)
TRUMP: Wait a sec, what financing?
COHEN: Well, I'll have to pay him something.
TRUMP: [UNINTELLIGIBLE] pay with cash.
COHEN: No, no, no, no, no. I got it.
TRUMP: Check.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-revealed.html

See a picture with McDougal on the far right, Donald in the centre with a smirk on his face with Melania on his left and Ivanka to his right.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #3
tinfoil hat

It would be a good idea to buy the story off of them as the press and media hate him and will go for the throat, though he says the claims are untrue, which they might be.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 10:22 AM   #4
MalvernMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
It would be a good idea to buy the story off of them as the press and media hate him and will go for the throat, though he says the claims are untrue, which they might be.
All we have here is a red blooded male that's President with the Deep State digging up all kinds of dirt. Where is Stormy Daniels?

Much ado about nothing.

WWG1WGA