Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 08-03-2017, 10:31 PM   #21
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
this trumpometer could be an interesting thing over the next four years. a democratically elected president who got in there on the promises he made and some of those promises stalled by the very same democratic apparartus....americans really need to pay attention. not that anyone else is any better off...and not that anything has really changed either.
US employment figures up 300,000 jobs in February.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #22
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
US employment figures up 300,000 jobs in February.
thats a positive. but just like here, i have never been too quick to pin blame or kudos on a politician or party just because of a statistical change. politics is kind of after the fact on those kinds of thing. sometimes not. hard to say...depends on the situation...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:51 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

So far so good with President Trump IMO.
He's certainly got a different style to any POTUS before him.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:16 AM   #24
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
So far so good with President Trump IMO.
He's certainly got a different style to any POTUS before him.
Four years ago, after the Syrian government launched a brutal chemical attack on its own civilians, Donald Trump warned anyone who would listen that the US should refrain from launching retaliatory military strikes.

"[President Barack] Obama must now start focusing on OUR COUNTRY, jobs, healthcare and all of our many problems," he tweeted. "Forget Syria and make America great again!"

Two years ago Mr Trump built a winning presidential campaign around this very theme, sharply criticising Democrats and some fellow Republicans for what he viewed as their overly interventionist foreign policies.

Just a week ago Secretary of State Rex Tillerson appeared to be following this new script when he downplayed calls for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's removal, saying his status "will be decided by the Syrian people".

Then on Thursday night, two days after another chemical weapons attack, President Donald Trump ordered a guided missile strike on a Syrian government airfield.

The move marks a dramatic turnaround from Mr Trump's prior rhetoric and the expectations of how he would conduct his foreign policy.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:25 AM   #25
reverendjim
Inactive

only the little things change.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:47 AM   #26
serpentine

And if tomorrow the evidence is found that Assad did not use chemicals to attack the town Trump will have been made a fool by the US intelligence services.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #27
reverendjim
Inactive

all we can do is watch. we dont know what trump knows. we dont know what the cia knows...in short, concerning all these things...we know fuck all.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:39 AM   #28
velma

Quote:
all we can do is watch. we dont know what trump knows. we dont know what the cia knows...in short, concerning all these things...we know fuck all.
Trump knows fuck all and we can do a lot more than just watch, we can denounce the lies and hypocricy, expose the double-standards, duplicity and defiance of International Law by this war criminal, a mere 77 days after taking office on the 7th day of the month.

Last edited by velma; 07-04-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:34 PM   #29
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Trump knows fuck all and we can do a lot more than just watch, we can denounce the lies and hypocricy, expose the double-standards, duplicity and defiance of International Law by this war criminal, a mere 77 days after taking office on the 7th day of the month.
well, we can do that. but i guarantee it wont do anymore than it ever did. i've never seen an international court do anything of any substance. on the other hand there was a time when to open your mouth in that manner would bring your death. so things have changed in a positive way...at least in some places. but i think the reason why is because they know, in those places, they dont have to worry. they stopped trying to make people conform to one idea quite a while back. they'll let the public have dozens of conflicting beliefs. and if the public ever decides to actually stand up and do something, well, its a little late for that. they have a technological advantage now. a sizable one at that. when enough people know about the lies and deceit etc, and actually react, thats when the gloves come off. they wont step down. the question is what are you willing to do about it? while you're thinking about that i would suggest some reality checking...maybe some drone gun cam footage from afganistan. they know people in the west are no where near being a threat. but if and when they do become a threat, just what do you think they will do? watch that footage now...ya hear? they aren't afraid of what you say. they obviously don't care. i mean look at us here talking about it uncensored. they...don't...care. as long as people just talk and protest a little they'll laugh all the way to the bank. literally.

now i have nothing against people resisting and putting up a struggle, but i am a firm believer in doing it with your eyes open and a sense of reality... otherwise one is in for a rude awakening. its like when you tell that bully on the corner you aren't giving him your lunch money...you better be willing to follow through. or, he'll just keep taking your money. talk is cheap. you don't believe me? take a look around at how things have slid downhill since all this high and mighty talk of human rights and free speech and all the rest of it in the last fifty years. its pretty obvious that the more they beat this drum the more human rights are eroded and free speech falls on deaf ears. the sad truth is we have gone past the point where they have to care. we are pretty much in the bag now.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:55 PM   #30
velma

Quote:
well, we can do that. but i guarantee it wont do anymore than it ever did. i've never seen an international court do anything of any substance. on the other hand there was a time when to open your mouth in that manner would bring your death. so things have changed in a positive way...at least in some places. but i think the reason why is because they know, in those places, they dont have to worry. they stopped trying to make people conform to one idea quite a while back. they'll let the public have dozens of conflicting beliefs. and if the public ever decides to actually stand up and do something, well, its a little late for that. they have a technological advantage now. a sizable one at that. when enough people know about the lies and deceit etc, and actually react, thats when the gloves come off. they wont step down. the question is what are you willing to do about it? while you're thinking about that i would suggest some reality checking...maybe some drone gun cam footage from afganistan. they know people in the west are no where near being a threat. but if and when they do become a threat, just what do you think they will do? watch that footage now...ya hear? they aren't afraid of what you say. they obviously don't care. i mean look at us here talking about it uncensored. they...don't...care. as long as people just talk and protest a little they'll laugh all the way to the bank. literally.

now i have nothing against people resisting and putting up a struggle, but i am a firm believer in doing it with your eyes open and a sense of reality... otherwise one is in for a rude awakening. its like when you tell that bully on the corner you aren't giving him your lunch money...you better be willing to follow through. or, he'll just keep taking your money. talk is cheap. you don't believe me? take a look around at how things have slid downhill since all this high and mighty talk of human rights and free speech and all the rest of it in the last fifty years. its pretty obvious that the more they beat this drum the more human rights are eroded and free speech falls on deaf ears. the sad truth is we have gone past the point where they have to care. we are pretty much in the bag now.
Well, someone told me once, "you can't beat the system" and I'm beginning to believe it.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:04 PM   #31
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Well, someone told me once, "you can't beat the system" and I'm beginning to believe it.
its been here a long time.
Old 21-01-2018, 11:46 PM   #32
truth seeker 09

Paul Joseph Watson:

Donald Trump in 'successful businessman who pays fair amount of tax' shocker!

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 08:57 PM   #33
truth seeker 09

Mark Dice:

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote