Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 17-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Fecking spoilt ponce.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 09:31 PM   #22
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself.
You don’t like being insulted do you ?

If you can’t take it don’t give it.

Oh yeah ! And just log in when you’ve had time to think of a comeback, we know it takes a while.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by breaker; 17-05-2018 at 09:39 PM.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 09:43 AM   #23
truegroup

Quote:
You don’t like being insulted do you ?
Couldn't care less. I said you were coming across as a bit dim. THAT is the extent of the insults levied at you. Find me others, go on be a hero.

As opposed to you calling me a "know it all dimwit", "Fecking spoilt ponce"(whatever the fuck that is), you implied I was "The fucking Mind squad".

Quote:
If you can’t take it don’t give it.
Show me where I have given it to you...go on, pretty please....

Quote:
Oh yeah ! And just log in when you’ve had time to think of a comeback, we know it takes a while.
I went to bed. You aren't really saying anything are you. This is degenerating into a silly shit for shat.
Old 18-05-2018, 06:02 PM   #24
breaker

Quote:
Couldn't care less. I said you were coming across as a bit dim. THAT is the extent of the insults levied at you. Find me others, go on be a hero.

So I’m dim because of my opinion?

As opposed to you calling me a "know it all dimwit", "Fecking spoilt ponce"(whatever the fuck that is), you implied I was "The fucking Mind squad".

Oh dear, I’m so sorry.

Show me where I have given it to you...go on, pretty please....

I went to bed. You aren't really saying anything are you. This is degenerating into a silly shit for shat.
I also went to bed and have just got back home from work.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

There’s no reason to shout people down with insults because you’re opinion differs.
You can not produce 100% conclusive evidence that chemtrails are a normal occurrence no more than I can prove 100% that chemtrails are poison.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:03 PM   #25
truegroup

I said this...

Quote:
I said you were coming across as a bit dim. THAT is the extent of the insults levied at you. Find me others, go on be a hero.

Show me where I have given it to you...go on, pretty please...
Then you insist once again that I am insulting you. I refer you to line one of my quote above. It appears you are the one doing most of the insulting. If me saying you are coming across as a bit dim insults you, then thank fuck I didn't call you a twat or something worse...huh?

Quote:
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.
Don't put yourself down, I told you already.

Quote:
There’s no reason to shout people down with insults because you’re opinion differs.
Listen:

SHOW ME WHERE I SHOUTED YOU DOWN with insults. A bit dim. Find me another. Or withdraw yet another bogus claim.

I swear you people don't know what an insult is.

Quote:
You can not produce 100% conclusive evidence that chemtrails are a normal occurrence no more than I can prove 100% that chemtrails are poison.
Do you understand what the burden of proof is? I don't NEED to disprove a negative.

YOU seem to think evil chemtrails happen, you have the obligation to prove it.

Last edited by truegroup; 18-05-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #26
breaker

Quote:
I said this...

Then you insist once again that I am insulting you. I refer you to line one of my quote above. It appears you are the one doing most of the insulting. If me saying you are coming across as a bit dim insults you, then thank fuck I didn't call you a twat or something worse...huh?

Don't put yourself down, I told you already.

Listen:

SHOW ME WHERE I SHOUTED YOU DOWN with insults. A bit dim. Find me another. Or withdraw yet another bogus claim.

I swear you people don't know what an insult is.

Do you understand what the burden of proof is? I don't NEED to disprove a negative.

YOU seem to think evil chemtrails happen, you have the obligation to prove it.

I can not prove 100% that chemtrails are evil no more than you can prove chemtrails are and have been a normal occurrence since the invention of the jet engine so stop arguing the toss unless you can provide 100% proof to back up your opinion.

Old 18-05-2018, 07:41 PM   #27
truegroup

Quote:
I can not prove 100% that chemtrails are evil no more than you can prove chemtrails are and have been a normal occurrence since the invention of the jet engine so stop arguing the toss unless you can provide 100% proof to back up your opinion.

And he ignored my post again

Should I use bigger letters and smaller words

YOU seem to think evil chemtrails happen, you have the obligation to prove it. I am not obligated to disprove this stupid claim. Extreme claims require extreme proof.

But that's ok...you admit you can't prove they are real....so...

/thread
Old 18-05-2018, 08:01 PM   #28
breaker

Quote:
And he ignored my post again

I replied.

Should I use bigger letters and smaller words

Yes please because you superior to we dimwits.

So back up your understanding with facts not opinion.

YOU seem to think evil chemtrails happen, you have the obligation to prove it. I am not obligated to disprove this stupid claim. Extreme claims require extreme proof.

I have no obligation to provide a reason for my own opinion.

But that's ok...you admit you can't prove they are real....so...

And you can not admit that you also have no 100% evidence.

/thread
Old 18-05-2018, 08:12 PM   #29
truegroup

Me: Do you understand what the burden of proof is? I don't NEED to disprove a negative.

You: So back up your understanding with facts not opinion.

Conclusion: No you do not understand the burden of proof.

HE WHO ASSERTS ----- YOU ----- MUST PROVE THEIR CASE.

NOT ME. YOU

Me: YOU seem to think evil chemtrails happen, you have the obligation to prove it. I am not obligated to disprove this stupid claim. Extreme claims require extreme proof.

You: I have no obligation to provide a reason for my own opinion.

Conclusion: I agree. Your opinion is just that. And you admit you have no proof for this wild opinion, yet still have it

Me: But that's ok...you admit you can't prove they are real....so...

You: And you can not admit that you also have no 100% evidence.

You really are being frightfully dim. I don't have to DISPROVE your shit. YOU have to PROVE it.

Example, chemtrails is real, look at those white bits in the sky. Those white bits are water droplets from the plane exhaust. Now what?
Old 18-05-2018, 08:30 PM   #30
breaker

Quote:
Me: Do you understand what the burden of proof is? I don't NEED to disprove a negative.

You: So back up your understanding with facts not opinion.

Conclusion: No you do not understand the burden of proof.

HE WHO ASSERTS ----- YOU ----- MUST PROVE THEIR CASE.

NOT ME. YOU

Me: YOU seem to think evil chemtrails happen, you have the obligation to prove it. I am not obligated to disprove this stupid claim. Extreme claims require extreme proof.

You: I have no obligation to provide a reason for my own opinion.

Conclusion: I agree. Your opinion is just that. And you admit you have no proof for this wild opinion, yet still have it

Me: But that's ok...you admit you can't prove they are real....so...

You: And you can not admit that you also have no 100% evidence.

You really are being frightfully dim. I don't have to DISPROVE your shit. YOU have to PROVE it.

Example, chemtrails is real, look at those white bits in the sky. Those white bits are water droplets from the plane exhaust. Now what?
This isn’t a courtroom sir.

Have chemtrails been a normal occurrence since the invention of the jet engine ?

Please don’t be frightfully dim by avoiding the question yet again sir.

Old 18-05-2018, 09:11 PM   #31
truegroup

Quote:
This isn’t a courtroom sir.

Have chemtrails been a normal occurrence since the invention of the jet engine ?

Please don’t be frightfully dim by avoiding the question yet again sir.

Chemtrails are bollocking fiction so no. Contrails however, have been around since prop planes. It was a real problem for bombers in the war.

Old 18-05-2018, 09:19 PM   #32
breaker

Quote:
Chemtrails are bollocking fiction so no. Contrails however, have been around since prop planes. It was a real problem for bombers in the war.

The image shows crude aviation fuel plumes produced from a combustion engines at low altitude which is irrelevant to the subject being discussed.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:24 PM   #33
truegroup

Quote:
The image shows crude aviation fuel plumes produced from a combustion engines at low altitude which is irrelevant to the subject being discussed.
No silly boy...they show condensation trails from the water in the exhaust.

https://rmets.onlinelibrary.wiley.co....1002/joc.2392
Old 18-05-2018, 09:41 PM   #34
breaker

Quote:
No silly boy...they show condensation trails from the water in the exhaust.

https://rmets.onlinelibrary.wiley.co....1002/joc.2392
Well if it’s from the Royal mets.com it must be true.

See ya

Old 18-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #35
truegroup

Quote:
Well if it’s from the Royal mets.com it must be true.
As opposed to wooooo.com which is the real truf?
Old 18-05-2018, 10:16 PM   #36
breaker

Quote:
As opposed to wooooo.com which is the real truf?
Empty vessels make most noise.

Old 18-05-2018, 11:15 PM   #37
truegroup

Quote:
Empty vessels make most noise.
I suggest you learn to control it then.

Last edited by truegroup; 18-05-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 19-05-2018, 04:56 PM   #38
breaker

Quote:
I suggest you learn to control it then.

Shush now!

Old 19-05-2018, 05:56 PM   #39
truegroup

Quote:
Shush now!

Again? Your empty vessel knows no bounds. So, even propeller engines produced condensation trails....yet noisy sky-pointers say .duhhh look at the chemicals man
Old 19-05-2018, 06:05 PM   #40
breaker

Quote:
Again? Your empty vessel knows no bounds. So, even propeller engines produced condensation trails....yet noisy sky-pointers say .duhhh look at the chemicals man

So does my old van until it’s warmed up.