Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 12-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #41
chattanova

New Document Reveals Military Mystery's Powers

Quote:

For years, no military program has sparked more fevered speculation from conspiracy theorists than the mysterious High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP. And for years, the Pentagon has been pooh-poohing speculation that the enormous collection of transmitters, radars, and magnetometers in Alaska was some sort of superweapon.

But, it turns out, the conspiracy theorists may not have been entirely off-base, after all.

Since its inception, there's been a huge range of opinion on what HAARP actually does: everything from a giant mind control facility to a space nuke countermeasure to a weather controller to an ionosphere-boiling mad science experiment to the mother of all pork projects has been suggested. But now that the program is actually up an running, military managers say the electronics array has much more benign use. "HAARP's main job is to produce radio waves to probe the ionosphere," an Air Force Research Laboratory officer said in October.

Which is true -- up to a point.

A drive by Clifford Stone on the X-Files-esque uber-site Above Top Secret to use the Freedom of Information Act to turn up UFO-related documents has led to the release of a fascinating report, HAARP: Research and Applications. It's from the Air Force Research Laboratory and Office of Naval Research, and it lays out the uses the military see for HAARP. Turns out the Pentagon wants some military bang for their buck from the program.

HAARP can actually perform a lot of militarily important functions, all involving the interactions of radio waves with the high atmosphere, magnetosphere and ionosphere.

The document points out that "on the higher frequency end (VHF/UHF) transionospheric propagation is a ubiquitous element of numerous civilian and military communication systems, surveillance and remote sensing systems." In other words, messing with the ionosphere means you can shut down VHF radio, TV and radar signals at will. As radio hams know, the reflection and refraction effects of the ionosphere make a huge difference to long-range radio reception, and HAARP provides the only means of influencing that.

Another interesting feature is how HAARP can influence the 'auroral electrodynamic circuit', a natural flow of electricity with ranges from 100,000 to 1 million megawatts ("equivalent to 10 to 100 large power plants"). Messing with the electrical properties of the ionosphere means some of this tremendous flow of power can be changed at the flick of a switch. In effect, the natural flow can be modulated to create a gigantic low-frequency radio transmitter.

Which is extremely interesting to military types. Extremely low frequency, or ELF, waves can be used for submarine communications and for probing the planet; because of the way they propagate, HAARP can cover "a significant fraction of the Earth." The document says that the waves can be used for "seabed exploration" and even locating mines underwater, not to mention "underground target detection."

HAARP can also "induce precipitation of energetic particles" in the ionosphere, which "could impact the operation and lifespan of satellites." While this is mainly about protecting satellites from particles from solar flares or nuclear explosions, the phrasing suggests that it might be able to have a subtle negative impact on satellites as well.

At the High Frequency range, HAARP also has some useful tricks, including being able to "enhance ground-to-ground and satellite-to-ground links that would otherwise be marginal or absent." Its ability to create a radio-reflective layer means it can create new over-the-horizon capabilities for radio and radar systems. It can even act as a HF radar emitter itself.

The third band is optical and near-optical: HAARP can make lights in the sky. While we have looked at the effect of creating high-altitude plasmas before (as possible anti-missile defence), the document notes that it can also produce "airglow with megawatt power…in the IR [infrared] region of the spectrum." This has "significant military implications for IR detection and countermeasures." The picture with this shows the IR glow below a satellite, suggesting that the system may be able to blank out the view of IR satellites selectively. Given that such satellites are the best way of detecting the launch of ICBMs, this is a significant capability.

All in all, it's a set-up that can do a lot more than just basic research. And while this may not seem much compared to weather modification, remember that these are just the capabilities they're willing to make public...

ALSO:

* Ionosphere-Boiler Not a Superweapon, After All?
* DARPA Hearts HAARP; Tinfoil Hats Melt
* HAARP Facility Complete; Break out the Tinfoil hats

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/1...-document.html

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #42
fiery_truth

I took this picture in the Cardiff area on 12/12/07

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/769...s121207gp5.jpg
Old 14-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #43
rynath
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery_truth View Post
I took this picture in the Cardiff area on 12/12/07

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/769...s121207gp5.jpg
Good pic fiery. I don't see one natural cloud in the entire sky...all chems and haze from them.
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #44
fiery_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynath View Post
Good pic fiery. I don't see one natural cloud in the entire sky...all chems and haze from them.
Thanks rynath, that was one of the worst days of spraying I have ever seen.
Old 24-01-2008, 10:42 AM   #45
cruise4

Default Black Line Chemtrails

I filmed this 2 days ago, I've seen it 4 times this time I had cam with me, its my 1st vid, I was nearly blind with glare, my fingers numb with cold, this complete footage shows how the beam is faint to start with, builds in strength then then fades away over a period of 4-6 mins and always has a plane flying along it spaying or whaterver u want 2 call it. as I say 1st vid and I've cocked up with title durations I will re-edit soon. there is not much in the way of vids on this subject, so please help this get out there. I posted it last night, so far its only had 25 views, but its got 4 honors whatever they are.

If this link does not work the title is

The dark beam with con?? trail

My Comment: The line I saw was tighter focused and had a plane flying along at the time. Other than that this is very similar but suggests dispersion (awaiting confirmation).
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 10:44 AM   #46
cruise4

Default The Mother of all Chemtrails

http://www.flurl.com/item/Weird_Cloud_u_306477
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 01:11 AM   #47
shellygurrrl
Inactive

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but:

http://www.newstarget.com/022158.html

Quote:
On September 9th, 2007 several planes hired by the State of California Food and Agricultural Department (CDFA) flying at an altitude of approximately 500ft sprayed the untested biochemical, CheckMate®OLR-F, on over 30,000 citizens in Monterey and other surrounding cities in California. This occurred without the permission of the citizens. The spraying continued for three nights from approximately 8pm to 5am. About 1,500 pounds of biochemical were dumped on the cities. Many citizens did not even know what was happening when the planes were buzzing overhead.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 01:15 AM   #48
shellygurrrl
Inactive

I took these in Florida:

shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 10:44 AM   #49
beldazar

ive just posted on another thread, ive made a chembuster, i followed don crofts design to a tee and added 3 5ft extensions to every other pipe to cope with different altitudes, The sky is soooo clear!!! Even if you dont believe they work, just give it a go, you cant go wrong!! I have ABSOLUTE PROOF they work so find out for yourselves, I was strict in following dons instructions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #50
andrewandrew

Not sure if anyone has posted these yet, I don't have time to scan 5 pages to find out, but it seems that declassified Pentagon documents back up what HAARP is actually used for, climate control, domination of the inosphere and magnetosphere, and information / communication control:

“In 2003, then Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld signed a document called the Information Operation Roadmap which outlined, among other things, the Pentagon’s desire to dominate the entire electromagnetic spectrum.”

It basically outlines that domination of the earth’s electromagnetic spectrum is a key objective for Military ops, alongside control of information on the internet as part of an ongoing information warfare operation, to disable radio and network signals.

“We Must Improve Network and Electro-Magnetic Attack Capability. To prevail in an information-centric fight, it is increasingly important that our forces dominate the electromagnetic spectrum with attack capabilities.”

“Part of the Information Operation Roadmap’s plans for the internet are to “ensure the graceful degradation of the network rather than its collapse.” (page 45 of the report) This is presented in “defensive” terms, but presumably, it is as exclusively defensive as the Department of Defense.”

The declassified report can be found here: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/...ps_roadmap.pdf

and here's a couple of articles -

http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolution...2_IOR_2_EW.htm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=7980

Apologies if they have been posted already.

Last edited by andrewandrew; 05-02-2008 at 11:14 PM.
andrewandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 09:46 AM   #51
tootrue

Hey
anyone notice any heaviness in the air, this morning

I kept trying to ignore it, but couldn't in the end
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #52
truthseekeruk

i was just sent this link by my girlfriend its a time laspse video of chemtrails!!! Its continuous unless u watch the sky all day you wont see this!!

Thanks libs mwah x
truthseekeruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #53
beldazar

good vid, thanks, yeah, I DO watch the skies quite a bit, I have seen them stop spraying mid air, do a u-turn and begin spraying again!
I had a chat with a guy that got me some metal from a work place and was talking to him about it, he is adamant they are normal con-trails and looked at me in a smug, condescending way, thinking im just a silly uneducated little girl, I will bet anything if a bloke down the pub had spoke the same words, he would have at least listened

Old 21-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #54
truthseekeruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
good vid, thanks, yeah, I DO watch the skies quite a bit, I have seen them stop spraying mid air, do a u-turn and begin spraying again!
I had a chat with a guy that got me some metal from a work place and was talking to him about it, he is adamant they are normal con-trails and looked at me in a smug, condescending way, thinking im just a silly uneducated little girl, I will bet anything if a bloke down the pub had spoke the same words, he would have at least listened
My girlfriend also sent me some pics of chemtrails she had taken from her kitchen window. My 18 year old neice took pics of a grid spraying last week when she was in a car in kent with her mobile phone. The fellas in the car were trying to tell her they were normal contrails. But she held her own and they all sat there flumoxed - I taught her well

I do know what you mean because you are female you couldnt possibly know about ungirly things like jet contrails lol. Here is a link to a video which shows the difference between the two. It also explains about how the contrails are formed. It has some silly facts and figures in it. But I always find it seems to satisfy any males who doubt my credibility. Blind them with science and logic and watch their jaws drop its good fun

truthseekeruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2008, 09:48 AM   #55
beldazar

Brilliant vid truthseekeruk, great music too! I would love to send him that to see but unfortunately he doesnt have a computer, I have explained to him that all he has to do is go on someones p.c. and google chemtrails but some people dont want to know!

Old 22-03-2008, 03:08 PM   #56
madthumbs

Does "wake up" mean "buy into my nonsense"?

Some of the pictures are of exhaust trails from private planes, contrails at lower altitudes, etc. There are many different kinds of clouds: We can't expect contrails, or plane exhaust to be consistent in nature if clouds aren't.

This isn't to say that chem-trails don't exist, but this video posted only serves to discredit people pushing it as whack-jobs who typically believe anything coming from the controlled opposition leaders.
Old 22-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #57
beldazar

yeah whatever!!!

Old 23-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #58
tootrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekeruk View Post
i was just sent this link by my girlfriend its a time laspse video of chemtrails!!! Its continuous unless u watch the sky all day you wont see this!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WabzHX...eature=related

Thanks libs mwah x
Hey man
can I post it on another forum - they are interested in chemtrails

Was this in the UK?

Last edited by tootrue; 23-03-2008 at 12:00 PM.
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #59
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootrue View Post
Hey man
can I post it on another forum - they are interested in chemtrails

Was this in the UK?
There's some awesome information - - photos/videos/official reports on this site too, the lady who owns the site wants the info passed around, so feel free to use what you want.

http://homepage.mac.com/carolepellat...HEMTRAILS.html
Old 29-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #60
emerald
Banned

Last nite was watching 4th episode from THE OUTER LIMITS and it fell rite in the place. First aliens say what seems to be an available truth, when one of them says to the priest: "All the religions from Earth have roots in our teachings", then they are put in a bad lite when they say: "We need their air, need to take all the oxygen from them. For this we must poison their air and when they will no more have it, they'll choke and die". More than clear...
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote