Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 15-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #41
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Yep,

When Mother nature see's her ass, even the PTB's many underground bases wont be able to protect them.

There are an awful lot of things going on these days and it seems very obvious that there is indeed something major coming. You cant go more than a day without something major happening and on many days there are multiple events.

We are defo living an amazing period of time and my Gut tells me that we are going to witness and participate in major change.
Without a doubt!
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #42
sheepy

Quote:
Yep,

When Mother nature see's her ass, even the PTB's many underground bases wont be able to protect them.

There are an awful lot of things going on these days and it seems very obvious that there is indeed something major coming. You cant go more than a day without something major happening and on many days there are multiple events.

We are defo living an amazing period of time and my Gut tells me that we are going to witness and participate in major change.
Absolutely! I feel kind of excited and apprehensive both at the same time!
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #43
suthseaxan
Inactive

Sat image

http://www.sat24.com/Region.aspx?cou...t=ir&type=loop

They did a map on the volcano

http://www.sat24.com/Eyjafjallajokull-volcano.aspx

Edit: is that some haarpy type clouds over Iceland ?

Last edited by suthseaxan; 15-04-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: another link
suthseaxan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #44
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
I wonder what would happen if someone tried to fly in....would the met claim they were a bomber and have the shot down
I thought you had a look at the story I posted?
texdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #45
worlds beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
The end is nigh

iceland is miles away, I don't understand why planes can't take off, must be health and safety again.
there's a few posts in thread explaining why!

Last edited by worlds beyond; 15-04-2010 at 11:56 AM.
worlds beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #46
worlds beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdallas View Post
I thought you had a look at the story I posted?
here;s another link and radio interview with the chap you posted about

"Page last updated at 10:22 GMT, Thursday, 15 April 2010 11:22 UK

1982 ash pilot Eric Moody: 'The engines just stopped'

BBC Radio Berkshire's Andrew Peach speaks to Eric Moody, who flew into a cloud of volcanic ash in 1982.

[RADIO LINK]

Moody's aircraft flew into a cloud of ash thrown up by the eruption of Mount Galunggung, resulting in the failure of all four engines. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8621999.stm
Old 15-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #47
cpfc12

So basically we are going to all die because of this ??
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 12:04 PM   #48
texdallas

For the people asking what would happen if you flew thru this I'll post the link again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-dreads-.html
Old 15-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #49
texdallas

Default How volcanic ash threatens aircraft

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/sh...-correspo.html
Old 15-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #50
worlds beyond

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp...volcano466.jpg

clickable slide show of cloud as it moves across UK/Europe here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp...volcano466.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8621407.stm
Old 15-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #51
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
This is the only day I wish there were Chemtrails. Bring some of the fuckers out of the air! lol

I've just had a thought, I saw some on the way to work today.. so clearly, they aren't stopping? So if they're still going despite no Airliners due to be flying over, doesn't that prove something to the skeptics?
I wasn't aware of this until I got to work & it's caused me grief due to flights being cancelled. I've got a few of my guys stranded & been trying to get them re-routed. Eurostar is full so might have to get some back on ferries

I feel sorry for the poor people in Iceland who have been evacuated due to the floods (water levels rose over 3metres!), it's caused major damage over there

I also noticed quite a few chemtrails this morning, but the sky is blue & quite hazy here atm, but it'd be nice to have a break from them.
β€œIt's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #52
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Yep,

defo.. change is good, as long as its for the better!
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #53
rhydra

Ash is tiny rocky glass fragments, even if you can't see them they do terrible damage to jet engines, even if they don't stop them they cause really expensive damage to the components.

The last time the big volcano, Katla, went up, Britain was shut down and that was in the 1700s. Ships couldn't leave port because there was no visibility, the front of the boat couldn't be seen from the back, people couldn't leave their homes because of the cloud and people died in their tens of thousands. Those who worked outside were especially vulnerable. If that happened today the death toll may reach millions.

Crops failed, it snowed in the US in June, the Mississippi froze just north of New Orleans, people starved in Europe, Britain not so bad because we didn't have to import anything, if that happened today we would be fucked, food riots, looting, anarchy, death. I suggest a stockpile, dried food and pointy things to defend it.
Old 15-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #54
dontbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Ash is tiny rocky glass fragments, even if you can't see them they do terrible damage to jet engines, even if they don't stop them they cause really expensive damage to the components.

The last time the big volcano, Katla, went up, Britain was shut down and that was in the 1700s. Ships couldn't leave port because there was no visibility, the front of the boat couldn't be seen from the back, people couldn't leave their homes because of the cloud and people died in their tens of thousands. Those who worked outside were especially vulnerable. If that happened today the death toll may reach millions.

Crops failed, it snowed in the US in June, the Mississippi froze just north of New Orleans, people starved in Europe, Britain not so bad because we didn't have to import anything, if that happened today we would be fucked, food riots, looting, anarchy, death. I suggest a stockpile, dried food and pointy things to defend it.
I stocked up on cans of tunafish rice, and water this morning.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #55
worlds beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekdemasons View Post
I heard one radio report that this dust is up in the atmophere (6km) and will not affect anyone on the ground.. (fingers crossed)
'What goes up must come down'??

Gravity?

Pompei?

Vesuvius?

what do volcano eruptions do if not send masses ash/volcanic dust/rubble into air/atmosphere, where it spreads out before returning down to ground?

just out of interest...

"Vesuvius destroys Pompeii
In AD 79 the volcano Vesuvius completely destroyed the provincial Roman town of Pompeii.

"It is doubtful that most citizens of Pompeii realized an active volcano lurked at their back door. Nor is it likely that anyone credited the volcano with the rich soil that made the land an Eden for farmers. The prosperous residents of this provincial Roman city of 20,000 probably saw Vesuvius as just another beautiful mountain and their rich volcanic soil as a gift of the gods. Life was good, and it would go on just as it had for 1,000 years. If you would have told the average Pompeiian on the morning of August 24, AD 79, that his city would be completely wiped off the the map within 24 hours, he would have probably laughed in your face.

But Pompeii was obliterated, along with several other nearby towns. Furthermore, nature had been more than generous with her warning signs. Clearly, disaster was imminent.

A great earthquake had rattled the area seventeen years before. Houses and temples collapsed. Statues toppled from their pedestals. People lay buried beneath the rubble. The damage was so great that the Emperor Nero wondered out loud if Pompeiians should just abandon the place and be done with it. But the people of Pompeii were stubborn and proud. They started rebuilding immediately -- their magnificent forum, the ten temples to the gods, their theaters, their coliseum, their shops and stores, and their homes. But it was a long process. Damage from the AD 62 was still visible when Vesuvius blew its top seventeen years later.

And there were other, more recent and telling signs of the coming disaster. Several small quakes shook the area in the days preceding the eruption. Wells dried up and springs stopped flowing. Dogs howled and birds were strangely silent. But Pompeiians went about their daily business, oblivious to the rumblings under their feet or the strange behavior of their pets.

Then, at about 1:30 on the afternoon of the 24th, there was a tremendous roar and a gargantuan column of flame, rocks, smoke and dust gushed from the summit of their beloved mountain. The lava plug capping the mouth of Vesuvius for a millennium finally surrendered to internal pressure. A half hour later Pompeii, six miles southeast of the crater, began to be pelted with fallout.

A pine tree-shaped cloud rose over the mountain and blocked the sun. Pumice pebbles, too light to do much damage, rained on Pompeii. Other rocks, as solid as bowling balls, killed a number of people. Ash sifted down on the cobbled streets at the astounding rate of six inches per hour.

Pompeiians took to their homes to escape the hurling missiles and choking ash. Residue piled up on relatively flat roofs causing buildings to collapse. Now the people of the city knew they must flee to safety. But where? Residents retrieved what valuables they could carry. Slaves bore their rich masters through the streets on sedan chairs. People, carts and livestock clogged the narrow streets. Some made their way toward the wharfs on Sarno River. Others headed into the surrounding countryside, as far away from the belching mountain as possible.

At dusk, 90 percent of the people of Pompeii had reached safety. Those still left, for whatever reason, still had plenty to time to escape -- and they probably would have done so without further hesitation if they had only known what future horror the mountain had in store.

Vesuvius had been erupting for about 10 hours. Night showed a spectacular display of lightning amid the volcanic cloud spewing from the crater. At times, the dense cloud of ash, smoke, and stone towered 12 miles high. Strong winds aloft blew the material southeast toward Pompeii and nearby Stabiae. Another town at the foot of the volcano and even closer to the crater, Herculaneum, had been spared a heavy fall of ash because it was upwind. The residents thought they were safe. They weren’t.

Up until now, the heavy column laden with dust, ash and rock had been supported by the sheer force pushing out of the volcano. But, at about 11:30 p.m., that force was momentarily weakened. The superheated cloud collapsed upon itself and started to roll down the side of the mountain.

The leading edge of this avalanche was a fast-moving stream of hot ash and gases, hurtling downward at terrific speed. The second part was denser, consisting of pumice, rocks and soil, made liquid by temperatures that approached 750 degrees. The glowing cloud failed to reach Pompeii on the first try, but it easily engulfed Herculaneum. Every single soul remaining in the little resort town, by the sparking Bay of Naples, perished instantly.

An hour later, a second pyroclastic flow surged down the mountain. Again, it failed to reach Pompeii. But the steady rain of rocks and ash were getting to be more of a hazard than those at ground level were prepared to bear. Residents, still huddled in their houses, gathered what belongings they could collect and started out of the city. Yet, unbelievably, some still remained.

Four hours later, another surge roared down the mountain. This time, it was stopped at the north wall of the city. Then, at 6:30, a fourth surge broke though and swept through Pompeii, killing everyone who remained -- some estimates as high as 2,000. Pompeii had joined Herculaneum, 12 miles away, in death. Two further surges sealed the cities in an earthen tomb.

The eruption of Vesuvius lasted barely a day, but it’s devastation was complete. When survivors returned they found an alien landscape. Only the very tops of a few of the taller buildings barely poked through the ground. Pompeii was buried under nine feet of ash, and a deep, hard layer left by the surges. Herculaneum, much closer to the mouth of the volcano, was buried to a depth of 65 feet or more, in a deposit as tough as concrete.

Survivors were only able to approximate the location of their homes. So they started tunneling through the town to recover their valuables. Sometimes they found their house --sometimes the house of someone else. In either case, the valuables were removed. Rome tried to send aid to the survivors, but the task was overwhelming.

The 160 acres of Pompeii, now buried deep in the earth, began a sleep that was to last until its resting place was discovered, and the town uncovered and studied, nearly 2,000 years in the distant future."

http://www.essortment.com/all/pompeiivesuvius_rwfr.htm

Last edited by worlds beyond; 15-04-2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Pompei article added
Old 15-04-2010, 01:08 PM   #56
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post

Given the apparent link between Katla and this one (I'm not going to try and spell it ) it would indeed be wise (rather than tinfoil) to so stock up...
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #57
worlds beyond

"The eruption in the Eyjafjallajoekull area is the second to occur in a month

This eruption has released ash to significantly greater heights

Volcanic ash contains tiny particles of rock and even glass, which can wreak havoc with machinery

A 1982 BA flight unknowingly flew into an ash cloud, shutting down all four engines

While ash can be dangerous to health, the current cloud is too high to pose a threat (...oh really??? )

The ash is likely to lead to particularly red sunsets in some areas"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8621407.stm

Last edited by worlds beyond; 15-04-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 15-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #58
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by worlds beyond View Post
'What goes up must come down'??

Gravity?

Pompei?

Vesuvius?

what do volcano eruptions do if not send masses ash/volcanic dust/rubble into air/atmosphere, where it spreads out before returning down to ground?
It does fall eventually but the point being that if it reaches the higher atmosphere it disperses right across the world basically diluting it.

As for particulates in a jet engine stopping them working...l bet some still bang on about metal particulates being placed in jet fuel
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 01:17 PM   #59
real6

Let's go mother nature Wuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #60
wakeup2nwo

according to this, airplanes might be grounded for a whole year in the worse case

http://www.news.com.au/world/iceland...-1225854273572

Quote:

"It is very variable how long these eruptions last. Anywhere from a few days to over a year," said Magnus Tumi Gudmundsson, a professor of geophysics and civil protection adviser in Iceland.

"Judging from the intensity of this one, it could last a long time," he added.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote