Old 19-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #21
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
Link?
I can't find anything on google, the information I have comes from the
shopkeeper that sold the quartz crystal to my friend, and from others
that managed to get some magic aura quartz.

You're free to do your own research though, I'm too tired to spend an
hour going through hundreds of google pages.

Last edited by zsymon; 19-04-2011 at 08:39 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #22
domathy
Banned

I have some pieces of this crystal in my collection that i am prepared to sell. I accept payment by pay-pal
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #23
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
I think even if the law of attraction did work I still wouldn't have much chance. My brain has been programmed negative from childhood. I have 2 thousand negative thoughts a day. All self defeating. Even when I try my hardest I can't stay positive all day without negative thoughts seeping in. It is almost impossible to re-wire your subconscience.

Here is another angle. If you are the thought, it becomes you. If you watch the thought it becomes separate and not you. Who are you? Are you that voice inside your mind? If yes, isn't it just negative programs from your childhood? If no, then what are you?
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #24
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Here is another angle. If you are the thought, it becomes you. If you watch the thought it becomes separate and not you. Who are you? Are you that voice inside your mind? If yes, isn't it just negative programs from your childhood? If no, then what are you?
Thoughts that come from our soul, and not from external sources, are how
our consciousness expresses itself. In other words, thoughts are expressions
of our consciousness. Those thoughts can take on many forms and shapes
of energy, there are almost unlimited possibilities.

We are a soul, and our consciousness is the core through which we express
ourselves, through which we experience reality and interact with it through
thoughts. Our consciousness is the core through which we send and receive
thoughts.. through which we gain experiences and learn from them, through
which we access our memories of the past and create new memories in the
present.

Last edited by zsymon; 19-04-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 20-04-2011, 06:12 AM   #25
gnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by domathy View Post
I have some pieces of this crystal in my collection that i am prepared to sell. I accept payment by pay-pal
Oo oo oo.. i'll take 'em.... is fifty squillion pounds ok?

Zsymon.... sounds like tosh to me.
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 06:30 AM   #26
ufochick

Here is the real issue. We are taught from day one that anything powerful has to come from outside of us. Yes things and help CAN come from outside of us but most of the time we create the situations we need and want and sometimes the ones we dislike but need to go through to learn.

The powers that be want us to believe we are helpless, to pray to a God created by men and to simply accept what happens to us as a choice of that God.

It's ok to worship, but it's not ok to give away all of the power we have and consider ourselves helpless.

We ARE creators, we create our lives, the situations in them, we draw or repel things. When we obtain something it's not always because God or fate or anything else outside of us has created this, many times WE have created the situation but we give the credit away. But we are taught we are powerless so we refuse to accept our own power in our lives.

This is a BIG part of what keeps us slaves to the systems we live under. "Poor little me" we think, maybe if I follow all the rules in the book God will give me (fill in the blank). NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"We are consciousness, we are everything that is, has been and ever will be" DI

USE this power, create your lives, make choices, dump the "poor me" and "can I please if I am good?" programming. Have faith in YOURSELF!!! and thank "God" for the power "it" has given you if you wish. But please don't dump the power and be a beggar, it's not who we were meant to be, it's not who we truly are!!
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #27
ambler1980

the problem with the law of attraction, is that its an incomplete theory...they dont tell you everything you need to know in order for it to work

its like giving someone a car without wheels, and then wondering why they cant drive

the missing piece is releasing your resistance to whatever it is you're trying to attract...the resistance is subconscious thoughts/energy that are repelling the goal...for instance, a fat person consciously says they want to lose weight, but keeps eating cheeseburgers...its because they're subconscious mind, which is the majority of their thinking, is running the show, and the subconscious is filled with programming...so the fat person may say "i want to lose weight" consciously, but subconsciously they're saying, "if i lose weight, all my fat friends will be jealous and not like me anymore"/"i like the taste of cheeseburgers too much to give them up"/"it will be too hard to maintain the skinnier body", and so on...there could be hundreds or thousands of these subconscious thoughts/programs, which are running the master program of your life, and stopping you from reaching your goal...these subconscious programs come from negative energies and influences that need to be released:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=159905 (see the very last post for audio mp3 version)

plus the law of attraction is not really about getting what you want, but what you need in order to do the work you're supposed to here on earth...so a Ferrari might not be in your future. thats another thing they dont tell you...there is a divine purpose. everyone has, whether its burning off karma, or influencing major change in the world or both.
Old 20-04-2011, 07:42 AM   #28
blackstar76

Remember folks. Faith and law of attraction can't work without action. Nothing will just knock on your door and hand you what you desire. You need to put yourself out there. Also in the right places. No point in trying to attract a vet job when you just signed up to study banking. You won't get thin and inshape by eating chips and chocolate all day. You can't win the lotto by not buying a ticket.

If it does work then you really need to put in effort to help it along. Just thinking about it won't bring it.
Old 20-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #29
dolores1

Talking LOA - Gravity

The law of attraction is just like gravity, it is unending, you can't stop using it!

It is the "Dark Matter" waiting, potential, becoming. (Not dark souls Zsymon, just matter)

Most people think it is a thing(!) you can turn to when you want something in particular, but is is not. You can bring about quicker results by focusing on your desires and in the same way you slow it down by creating negitive thoughts about why the things or situations you desire won't happen!

LOA is a law! Physics is just coming to realise this through experiments, that an atom or particle will effect it's match regardless of the distance between them.

It is happening here on Earth every day and you can measure the results. Group thinking brings about the effect of the concentrated thought e.g. the MSM guides people's thoughts towards war, unemployment, banking failures, home fore closures and the result is that these things manifest.

Focus is everything, what you send out will be given to you, LOA goes where attention flows. The entire Universe ensures you receive what you focus on, both the positive and the negitive. It never fails.

Aside:
(Mrunhappy, just check out all your negitive posts, you are bringing about the results you get!)

If you have 3 negitive thoughts for every 1 positive thought, you become the delaying factor.

Once humanity realises this, that they are creating the future then things can change. We just don't realise how very powerful we are!! YET.

That is why MSM are pumping out negitive news 24/7, the hidden ones behind them know this truth! This is what allows them to continue to enslave us.

This imutable law is what humanity need to awaken to, you should have faith in this or should I say, you need to acknowledge this LAW.

Last edited by dolores1; 20-04-2011 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Ash
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #30
armoured_amazon

Quote:
What a coincidence! Me, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Here is the real issue. We are taught from day one that anything powerful has to come from outside of us. Yes things and help CAN come from outside of us but most of the time we create the situations we need and want and sometimes the ones we dislike but need to go through to learn.

The powers that be want us to believe we are helpless, to pray to a God created by men and to simply accept what happens to us as a choice of that God.

It's ok to worship, but it's not ok to give away all of the power we have and consider ourselves helpless.

We ARE creators, we create our lives, the situations in them, we draw or repel things. When we obtain something it's not always because God or fate or anything else outside of us has created this, many times WE have created the situation but we give the credit away. But we are taught we are powerless so we refuse to accept our own power in our lives.

This is a BIG part of what keeps us slaves to the systems we live under. "Poor little me" we think, maybe if I follow all the rules in the book God will give me (fill in the blank). NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

USE this power, create your lives, make choices, dump the "poor me" and "can I please if I am good?" programming. Have faith in YOURSELF!!! and thank "God" for the power "it" has given you if you wish. But please don't dump the power and be a beggar, it's not who we were meant to be, it's not who we truly are!!
Agreed, good post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
If you have 3 negitive thoughts for every 1 positive thought, you become the delaying factor.

Once humanity realises this, that they are creating the future then things can change. We just don't realise how very powerful we are!! YET.

That is why MSM are pumping out negitive news 24/7, the hidden ones behind them know this truth! This is what allows them to continue to enslave us.
So true. I see this happening in my life, yet I still find it hard to think positive (I think my default nature gravitates towards negativity lol).

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 20-04-2011 at 09:02 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #31
domathy
Banned

Quote:

Isn't all this just an opinion though?
Old 20-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #32
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
the problem with the law of attraction, is that its an incomplete theory...they dont tell you everything you need to know in order for it to work

its like giving someone a car without wheels, and then wondering why they cant drive

the missing piece is releasing your resistance to whatever it is you're trying to attract...the resistance is subconscious thoughts/energy that are repelling the goal...for instance, a fat person consciously says they want to lose weight, but keeps eating cheeseburgers...its because they're subconscious mind, which is the majority of their thinking, is running the show, and the subconscious is filled with programming...so the fat person may say "i want to lose weight" consciously, but subconsciously they're saying, "if i lose weight, all my fat friends will be jealous and not like me anymore"/"i like the taste of cheeseburgers too much to give them up"/"it will be too hard to maintain the skinnier body", and so on...there could be hundreds or thousands of these subconscious thoughts/programs, which are running the master program of your life, and stopping you from reaching your goal...these subconscious programs come from negative energies and influences that need to be released:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=159905 (see the very last post for audio mp3 version)

plus the law of attraction is not really about getting what you want, but what you need in order to do the work you're supposed to here on earth...so a Ferrari might not be in your future. thats another thing they dont tell you...there is a divine purpose. everyone has, whether its burning off karma, or influencing major change in the world or both.
Yeah its the same with money too. I say i want more money but my subconscious thinks money is bad/evil so the riches never come (maybe the subconscious is right on this one). I used to like listening to Tony robbins and others as it made me aware of all my conflicting beliefs. But the sub conscious and other aspects of our being have been programmed for sure - then we got a big slab of R-Complex stirring things up too (they don't mention that in the secret )

And as you rightly say, you often get what you need - not what you think you want. Thats been my experience. Like Icke says how he gets a piece of the puzzle handed to him, thats how my lifes been too - and the piece of the puzzle is not always pleasant, but there is a bigger picture involved. I never could get my head around the concept of just using the law of attraction to accumulate stuff. The world needs to be overhauled and even if i had a mansion and 15 cars I could never delude myself into being content with material posessions.
Old 20-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #33
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
The law of attraction is just like gravity, it is unending, you can't stop using it!

It is the "Dark Matter" waiting, potential, becoming. (Not dark souls Zsymon, just matter)

Most people think it is a thing(!) you can turn to when you want something in particular, but is is not. You can bring about quicker results by focusing on your desires and in the same way you slow it down by creating negitive thoughts about why the things or situations you desire won't happen!

LOA is a law! Physics is just coming to realise this through experiments, that an atom or particle will effect it's match regardless of the distance between them.

It is happening here on Earth every day and you can measure the results. Group thinking brings about the effect of the concentrated thought e.g. the MSM guides people's thoughts towards war, unemployment, banking failures, home fore closures and the result is that these things manifest.

Focus is everything, what you send out will be given to you, LOA goes where attention flows. The entire Universe ensures you receive what you focus on, both the positive and the negitive. It never fails.

Aside:
(Mrunhappy, just check out all your negitive posts, you are bringing about the results you get!)

This imutable law is what humanity need to awaken to, you should have faith in this or should I say, you need to acknowledge this LAW.
Good post and you definitley understand the LOA. But I also see sense in what Zsymon says. I believe empowered humans can manifest anything - maybe ill stop questioning for now
Old 20-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #34
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Remember folks. Faith and law of attraction can't work without action. Nothing will just knock on your door and hand you what you desire. You need to put yourself out there. Also in the right places. No point in trying to attract a vet job when you just signed up to study banking. You won't get thin and inshape by eating chips and chocolate all day. You can't win the lotto by not buying a ticket.

If it does work then you really need to put in effort to help it along. Just thinking about it won't bring it.
Thats true.
Old 20-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #35
pali_gap

I don't have problems with faith I have problems with FATE

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #36
ufochick

Quote:
Isn't all this just an opinion though?
Isn't everything?
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #37
lvia

I just googled magic aura quartz and it seems like you can get it for $50.
lvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 02:40 AM   #38
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvia View Post
I just googled magic aura quartz and it seems like you can get it for $50.
Last time a friend of mine bought some off the internet they got a fake.

There are also crystals that look a little like it, but aren't.. and those are sold as magic aura too.

Don't ever buy crystals from asia.

Best bet is to get some from Germany and South America.. but NEVER Asia. If you are in Asia
and you can inspect the crystals yourself, and know how much they weight and how the feel,
then it's okay, but buying crystals from Asia from the net is not a good idea. Because unlike in
Brazil, it's cheaper to fabricate fake crystals than to dig for real ones. Mining safety conditions
in Asia are abhorent anyway, why risk dying your first day of work if you can just make fake
crystals and sell them on the internet.

In South America there are so many crystal mines it's easier to dig one up than to fabricate one;
and in Germany they have some above ground crystal sites, they also have places where you can
just come for free, dig in the sand and dirt and find a crystal ever hour or so, I guess they are
dug up crystals from the work they did to get to the deeper veins.. it's a huge area. I think it's
called Ider Oberstein or something.

Last edited by zsymon; 21-04-2011 at 02:50 AM.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #39
phildee3

Quote:
Isn't everything?
No.
Infinite love isn't.
Old 21-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #40
domathy
Banned

Quote: