Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 09-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #41

1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:29 AM   #42
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.

http://dylanFogle.com/wp-content/upl...11/RAWPope.jpg
Please, a little indulgence for everybody?
Yes, as a Discordian pope, I have the authority to make everybody a pope who hears my voice. If you really and truly want to become a Discordian pope, then just repeat after me:

Spectacles, testicles, brandy, cigars.

You are now absolutely infallible and must excommunicate every other Discordian pope you meet, because we Discordians must stick apart.

Robert Anton Wilson Quotes

“Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”

“If you think you know what the hell is going on, you’re probably full of shit.”

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”

“Of course I’m crazy, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.”

“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

“It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea.”

“. . . there are periods of history when the visions of madmen and dope fiends are a better guide to reality than the common-sense interpretation of data available to the so-called normal mind. This is one such period, if you haven’t noticed already.”

“The shock of discovering that most of the power in the world is held by ignorant and greedy people can really bum you out at first; but after you’ve lived with it a few decades, it becomes, like cancer and other plagues, just another problem that we will solve eventually if we keep working at it.”

“Skepticism should be dialectical. Doubt A, then doubt NOT A, then doubt both A and NOT A and then doubt your own ability to doubt enough.”

“God is a ridiculously small human concept compared to the coherent intelligence of universe. Everything doesn’t need to have a primate Alpha male in charge to be an intelligent system.”
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:40 AM   #43
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Old 09-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #44
ftil

Nothing can be more rewarding than the empty mind.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:14 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444ovthedirt View Post
http://dylanFogle.com/wp-content/upl...11/RAWPope.jpg
Please, a little indulgence for everybody?
That hit the spot. I knew a little of Robert Anton Wilson but Discordianism is new to me. Thank you for that, i'm in for some good laughs
Old 09-04-2011, 02:32 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Nothing can be more rewarding than the empty mind.

[IMG]

[IMG]
Old 09-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #47
444ovthedirt
Inactive

The first time I read "The Cosmic Trigger" when I was 13 I remember thinking to myself "oh thank god this guy already wrote all this stuff down I was afraid I was going to have to"

Same feeling came over me the first time I read " The Center of the Cyclone" by Dr. John Lilly.

All of Timothy Leary and Terrence Mckenna's stuff too.

Every time I read that kind of stuff it feels like I was there when it was written.

Old 09-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #48
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Old 09-04-2011, 02:58 AM   #49
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Default One of my personal favorite's ;)

Copied and pasted from this link here:

http://dedroidify.blogspot.com/2008/...-circuits.html

This is a 'short' introduction to the wonderful model of the 8 circuits which will help you understand personal human behaviour, habits and beliefs, and also put 'paranormal' and spiritual experiences in a logical framework.
The 8-circuits-of-Consciousness
is a heuristic model to help us navigate through our personal evolution. In the works and books of Timothy Leary, Robert Anton Wilson, Antero Alli, John C. Lilly and others, these great minds suggest guidelines, meditation practices, rituals and even consciousness-altering substances linked to each circuit to help us evolve as the circuits harmoniously interconnect to raise our consciousness.

Always remember that the map is not the territory, the menu is not the meal.

"To understand neurological space, Dr. Leary assumes that the nervous system consists of eight potential circuits, or "gears," or mini-brains. Four of these brains are in the usually active left lobe and are concerned with our terrestrial survival; four are extraterrestrial, reside in the "silent" or inactive right lobe, and are for use in our future evolution. This explains why the right lobe is usually inactive at this stage of our development, and why it becomes active when the person ingests psychedelics (or engages in other right lobe activating practices.)" - Robert Anton Wilson

Very short summary from phinwebb.org (edited)
The Terrestrial Circuits
1. The Biosurvival Circuit: imprinted in infancy. Concerned with sucking, nourishment, cuddling, biosecurity.
Government abuse: Safety (You need us), 'Terrorism', Terror Threat Alerts, Tasers, Wellfare (and the constant threats of taking your money if a few stupid forms aren't in order), Lowering Living standards, Higher prices.

2. The Emotional-Territorial Circuit: imprinted in the toddling stage. Concerned with territorial demands, emotional power tactics, political domination-and-submission strategies.
Government abuse: Divide & Conquer through Belief Systems (Religions, Ideologies) which are defended emotionally (not logically), Political Puppets seen as leaders, Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

3. The Semantic Circuit: imprinted by human artifacts and symbol systems. Concerned with handling the environment, invention, calculation, prediction, building a "map" of the universe.
Government Abuse: Propaganda, Thought Control, Mainstream Media, 'Education'.

4. The Sociosexual Circuit: imprinted by the first orgasm-mating experiences and tribal "morals." Concerned with sexual pleasure, local definitions of "moral" and "immoral", reproduction, nurture of the young.
Government Abuse: Guilt, Morals (and going to war over them), Staying 'normal' in the Tribe.

The Extraterrestrial Circuits
5. The Neurosomatic Circuit: imprinted by ecstatic experience via physiological or chemical yogas. Concerned with neurological-somatic feedbacks, feeling high, somatic reprogramming (Christian Science, faith healing, etc.).

6. The Metaprogramming Circuit: imprinted by advanced yogas. Concerned with reimprinting and reprogramming all earlier circuits, relativity of "realities" perceived, cybernetic consciousness.

7. The Neurogenetic Circuit: imprinted by advanced yogas. Concerned with evolutionary consciousness (past and future), DNA-RNA-brain feedbacks, Jung's "Collective Unconscious."

8. The Neuroatomic Circuit: imprinted by shock or near-death experience. Concerned with quantum consciousness, non-local awareness (beyond spacetime), Illumination.

Adapted from 'Exo-Psychology', by Timothy Leary.
(R. A. Wilson, Illuminati Papers, pp.17-18.)
http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/8-circuit/

8 circuit wordcloud:

Circuit 1 Physical, Bio-Survival, Security, Oral, Invertebrate, Fight or Flight, Scotty, Maternal Lactation, Nicotine, Valium, Prozac, Sedatives, (baby)

Circuit 2 Emotional, Territorial, Political, Anal, Feeling, Mammalian, Dr. McCoy, Alcohol, Temper Tantrums, Defending Beliefs, Reichean Therapy, (toddler)

Circuit 3 Conceptual, Logical, Semantic, Reason, Time-binding, Symbols, Mr. Spock, Reading, Writing, Telephone, Reality-Tunnel, Caffeine, Amphetamines, Nicotine, Chocolate, Cocaine, (primary education ages)

Circuit 4 Social, Sexual, Moral, Civilized, Phallic, Captain, Kirk, Television, Mass Media, Parties, Events, Fascism, Church (secondary education ages)

Circuit 5 Neurosomatic, Sensory, Intuition, Multidimensional thinking, Mind Body Connection, Hedonic, Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Hypnosis, NeuroLinguistic Programming, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Aikido, Shiatsu, Reiki, Endorphin Rush, Music, Sufi Whirling, Mandatory Silence, MDMA, Opium

Circuit 6 Neuroelectric, Psychic, Metaprogramming, Second Attention, Lucid Dreaming, Psionic, Visions, Advanced Meditations, Sense Deprivation, Isolation Tank, Kundalini and Raja Yoga, Chaotic and Dynamic Meditation, Retreat, Near Death Experience, Peyote, Psylocybin Mushrooms, Chaos Magick Rituals (eg Aleister-Crowley Peter-Carroll Phil-Hine)

Circuit 7 Neurogenetic, Collective Unconscious, Akashic Records, Archetypes, Mythic, Synchronicity, Psylocybin Mushrooms (heavier dose), DNA, DMT, LSD, Near Death Experience, Datura, Religious Conversion, Chaos Magick Rituals (eg Aleister-Crowley Peter-Carroll Phil-Hine)

Circuit 8 Neuroatomic, Cosmic, Spiritual, Out of Body Experience, Astral Travel, Satori, Enlightenment, Ketamine, Salvia, DMT, Jimson Weed, Datura, Aboriginal Dreamtime, Near Death Experience

The Neuropharmacy of an Eight-Circuit Brain by Antero Alli:
What actions & drugs activate which circuits?

Excerpt from Robert Anton Wilson's Quantum Psychology:
Lower Circuit positive/negative overview.

* Circuit 1: Oral Bio-Survival System
Neophilic: exploring, healthier
Neophobic: insecure, dogmatic (even when shifting), sicker
note: reimprint via yoga or martial arts
* Circuit 2: Anal Territorial System
Dominant: lead, seek power
Submissive: seek dominant types to lead them
note: adrenaline, attacking rival pack
* Circuit 3: Semantic Time-Binding System
Pioneer/dominator: create new symbols, clear-thinking
Conservative/follower: unthinking
note: usually lasts for life (clear- as opposed to unthinking self)
(The part of the brain that regulates reasoning, impulse control and judgment is still under construction during puberty and doesn't shift into autopilot until about age 25.)
* Circuit 4: Socio-Sexual System
Sex-positive: joyous, transcendental, bright eyes & bushy tails
Sex-negative: problematic, disturbed, zombie-like appearance
note: negative imprint is the criminal born-to-lose type / jekyll-hyde dualism
The Eight Basic Winner/Loser Scripts by Robert Anton Wilson
(Illuminati Papers excerpt).

1. The biosurvival
Winner: "I will live forever or die trying."
Loser: "I don't know how to defend myself."

2. The emotional-territorial
Winner: "I am free; you are free; we can have our separate trips or we can have the same trip."
Loser: "They all intimidate me."

3. The semantic
Winner: "I am learning more about everything, including how to learn more."
Loser: "I can't solve my problems."

4. The sociosexual
Winner: "Love, and do what thou wilt." (Anon. of Ibid)
Loser: "Everything I like is illegal, immoral, or fattening."

5. The neurosomatic
Winner: "How I feel depends on my neurological knowhow."
Loser: "I can't help the way I feel."

6. The metaprogramming
Winner: "I make my own coincidences, synchronicities, luck, and Destiny."
Loser: "Why do I have such lousy luck?"

7. The neurogenetic
Winner: "Future evolution depends on my decisions now."
Loser: "Evolution is blind and impersonal."

8. The neuroatomic
Winner: "In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true, or becomes true within certain limits to be learned by experience and experiment. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind. There are no limits." (Dr.John Lilly)
Loser: "I am not psychic, and I doubt anyone is."
Old 09-04-2011, 03:37 AM   #50
observer333

Quote:
When I heard that we were one infinite consciousness, I believed …..for a short while.
Yes, we are all one with……. psychopaths, killers or rapers. You should have added that ….everything is illusion. There is no pain and suffering, no wars but everything is just a manifestation of infinite eternal ever-present consciousness.

I hope that Suzanne4sure wouldn’t mind if I quote her. The best summery of Hindu spirituality.

I want to throw up too
Quick, Pass the bucket...

Last edited by observer333; 09-04-2011 at 03:37 AM.
observer333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:43 AM   #51
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
Exactly, we're playing chess with ourselves and most have forgotten this.

I just wonder how it is possible that "I" am experiencing life as a separate individual just like billions of humans and innumerable other beings. Funny.
Are we playing chess with ourselves or is someone playing chess with us?

Maybe its time to take our chess pieces off this board and go simply live our lives.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:48 AM   #52
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite tea View Post
You are perceiving yourself to be separate but you only ever experience yourself as yourself. It is perception not reality :-) There's no getting away from yourself....ever :-)
There are levels and levels and levels of truth for truth is mult-dimensional.

We must be able to discern between levels and speak beyond one.

A one dimensional level undrstanding of absolute truth cannot be truth for absolute truth is not one dimensional.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:51 AM   #53
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post
http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/donjuan3.html

Warrior sound douchey, well whatever
Interesting passage though.
So PTB are Lords of the Rings?
Old 09-04-2011, 03:53 AM   #54
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post
So PTB are Lords of the Rings?
I always thought that was the allegory we were supposed to get from Tolkien.

Always seemed pretty blatant to me but then again Im a weirdo
Old 09-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #55
observer333

Quote:
hehehe

To few role models
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-04-2011, 03:58 AM   #56
observer333

Quote:
I know the feeling
On one level i feel it describes these times like a punch in the face. Brilliant!
Indeed it does. [A deep breath , now recentre, yes, here I am ]
Old 09-04-2011, 04:00 AM   #57
observer333

Quote:
finally, we are taking business.:d i love that!
Dream of many women.......since it is a job delegated to women.

roflmao
Old 09-04-2011, 04:15 AM   #58
observer333

Quote:
OM Fucking God!!! Hahhahahahahahahahahahaa

So much in this. so much, symbolically.

The One in thought and deed split metaphorically into two thanks to some of the one finding a loophole so to speak.

Some found that since the microcosm is the macrocosm, they could serve simply their microcosm and still be serving the macrocosm. Unfortunately this loophole meant that now microcosms could step on other microcosms.

The other half bent on serving the microcosms and the macrocosm were not happy that some microcosms within the macrocosm had found themselves a loophole and so the war began.

Do I laugh or do I cry or can I learn how to do both simultaneously?

Hahahahahaaa, now thats a funny thought

Last edited by observer333; 09-04-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:19 AM   #59
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post
OM Fucking God!!! Hahhahahahahahahahahahaa

So much in this. so much, symbolically.

The One in thought and deed split metaphorically into two thanks to some of the one finding a loophole so to speak.

Some found that since the microcosm is the macrocosm, they could serve simply their microcosm and still be serving the macrocosm. Unfortunately this loophole meant that now microcosms could step on other microcosms.

The other half bent on serving the macrocosm were not happy that microcosms within the macrocosm had found themselves a loophole and so the war began.

Do I laugh or do I cry or can I learn how to do both simultaneously?

Hahahahahaaa, now thats a funny thought
Oddly enough I find myself wondering the same thing most of the time.

How do I both laugh and cry at the same time? I usually opt to just sit quietly
and smile.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:27 AM   #60
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444ovthedirt View Post
Copied and pasted from this link here:

http://dedroidify.blogspot.com/2008/...-circuits.html

This is a 'short' introduction to the wonderful model of the 8 circuits which will help you understand personal human behaviour, habits and beliefs, and also put 'paranormal' and spiritual experiences in a logical framework.
The 8-circuits-of-Consciousness
is a heuristic model to help us navigate through our personal evolution. In the works and books of Timothy Leary, Robert Anton Wilson, Antero Alli, John C. Lilly and others, these great minds suggest guidelines, meditation practices, rituals and even consciousness-altering substances linked to each circuit to help us evolve as the circuits harmoniously interconnect to raise our consciousness.

Always remember that the map is not the territory, the menu is not the meal.

"To understand neurological space, Dr. Leary assumes that the nervous system consists of eight potential circuits, or "gears," or mini-brains. Four of these brains are in the usually active left lobe and are concerned with our terrestrial survival; four are extraterrestrial, reside in the "silent" or inactive right lobe, and are for use in our future evolution. This explains why the right lobe is usually inactive at this stage of our development, and why it becomes active when the person ingests psychedelics (or engages in other right lobe activating practices.)" - Robert Anton Wilson

Very short summary from phinwebb.org (edited)
The Terrestrial Circuits
1. The Biosurvival Circuit: imprinted in infancy. Concerned with sucking, nourishment, cuddling, biosecurity.
Government abuse: Safety (You need us), 'Terrorism', Terror Threat Alerts, Tasers, Wellfare (and the constant threats of taking your money if a few stupid forms aren't in order), Lowering Living standards, Higher prices.

2. The Emotional-Territorial Circuit: imprinted in the toddling stage. Concerned with territorial demands, emotional power tactics, political domination-and-submission strategies.
Government abuse: Divide & Conquer through Belief Systems (Religions, Ideologies) which are defended emotionally (not logically), Political Puppets seen as leaders, Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

3. The Semantic Circuit: imprinted by human artifacts and symbol systems. Concerned with handling the environment, invention, calculation, prediction, building a "map" of the universe.
Government Abuse: Propaganda, Thought Control, Mainstream Media, 'Education'.

4. The Sociosexual Circuit: imprinted by the first orgasm-mating experiences and tribal "morals." Concerned with sexual pleasure, local definitions of "moral" and "immoral", reproduction, nurture of the young.
Government Abuse: Guilt, Morals (and going to war over them), Staying 'normal' in the Tribe.

The Extraterrestrial Circuits
5. The Neurosomatic Circuit: imprinted by ecstatic experience via physiological or chemical yogas. Concerned with neurological-somatic feedbacks, feeling high, somatic reprogramming (Christian Science, faith healing, etc.).

6. The Metaprogramming Circuit: imprinted by advanced yogas. Concerned with reimprinting and reprogramming all earlier circuits, relativity of "realities" perceived, cybernetic consciousness.

7. The Neurogenetic Circuit: imprinted by advanced yogas. Concerned with evolutionary consciousness (past and future), DNA-RNA-brain feedbacks, Jung's "Collective Unconscious."

8. The Neuroatomic Circuit: imprinted by shock or near-death experience. Concerned with quantum consciousness, non-local awareness (beyond spacetime), Illumination.

Adapted from 'Exo-Psychology', by Timothy Leary.
(R. A. Wilson, Illuminati Papers, pp.17-18.)
http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/8-circuit/

8 circuit wordcloud:

Circuit 1 Physical, Bio-Survival, Security, Oral, Invertebrate, Fight or Flight, Scotty, Maternal Lactation, Nicotine, Valium, Prozac, Sedatives, (baby)

Circuit 2 Emotional, Territorial, Political, Anal, Feeling, Mammalian, Dr. McCoy, Alcohol, Temper Tantrums, Defending Beliefs, Reichean Therapy, (toddler)

Circuit 3 Conceptual, Logical, Semantic, Reason, Time-binding, Symbols, Mr. Spock, Reading, Writing, Telephone, Reality-Tunnel, Caffeine, Amphetamines, Nicotine, Chocolate, Cocaine, (primary education ages)

Circuit 4 Social, Sexual, Moral, Civilized, Phallic, Captain, Kirk, Television, Mass Media, Parties, Events, Fascism, Church (secondary education ages)

Circuit 5 Neurosomatic, Sensory, Intuition, Multidimensional thinking, Mind Body Connection, Hedonic, Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Hypnosis, NeuroLinguistic Programming, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Aikido, Shiatsu, Reiki, Endorphin Rush, Music, Sufi Whirling, Mandatory Silence, MDMA, Opium

Circuit 6 Neuroelectric, Psychic, Metaprogramming, Second Attention, Lucid Dreaming, Psionic, Visions, Advanced Meditations, Sense Deprivation, Isolation Tank, Kundalini and Raja Yoga, Chaotic and Dynamic Meditation, Retreat, Near Death Experience, Peyote, Psylocybin Mushrooms, Chaos Magick Rituals (eg Aleister-Crowley Peter-Carroll Phil-Hine)

Circuit 7 Neurogenetic, Collective Unconscious, Akashic Records, Archetypes, Mythic, Synchronicity, Psylocybin Mushrooms (heavier dose), DNA, DMT, LSD, Near Death Experience, Datura, Religious Conversion, Chaos Magick Rituals (eg Aleister-Crowley Peter-Carroll Phil-Hine)

Circuit 8 Neuroatomic, Cosmic, Spiritual, Out of Body Experience, Astral Travel, Satori, Enlightenment, Ketamine, Salvia, DMT, Jimson Weed, Datura, Aboriginal Dreamtime, Near Death Experience

The Neuropharmacy of an Eight-Circuit Brain by Antero Alli:
What actions & drugs activate which circuits?

Excerpt from Robert Anton Wilson's Quantum Psychology:
Lower Circuit positive/negative overview.

* Circuit 1: Oral Bio-Survival System
Neophilic: exploring, healthier
Neophobic: insecure, dogmatic (even when shifting), sicker
note: reimprint via yoga or martial arts
* Circuit 2: Anal Territorial System
Dominant: lead, seek power
Submissive: seek dominant types to lead them
note: adrenaline, attacking rival pack
* Circuit 3: Semantic Time-Binding System
Pioneer/dominator: create new symbols, clear-thinking
Conservative/follower: unthinking
note: usually lasts for life (clear- as opposed to unthinking self)
(The part of the brain that regulates reasoning, impulse control and judgment is still under construction during puberty and doesn't shift into autopilot until about age 25.)
* Circuit 4: Socio-Sexual System
Sex-positive: joyous, transcendental, bright eyes & bushy tails
Sex-negative: problematic, disturbed, zombie-like appearance
note: negative imprint is the criminal born-to-lose type / jekyll-hyde dualism
The Eight Basic Winner/Loser Scripts by Robert Anton Wilson
(Illuminati Papers excerpt).

1. The biosurvival
Winner: "I will live forever or die trying."
Loser: "I don't know how to defend myself."

2. The emotional-territorial
Winner: "I am free; you are free; we can have our separate trips or we can have the same trip."
Loser: "They all intimidate me."

3. The semantic
Winner: "I am learning more about everything, including how to learn more."
Loser: "I can't solve my problems."

4. The sociosexual
Winner: "Love, and do what thou wilt." (Anon. of Ibid)
Loser: "Everything I like is illegal, immoral, or fattening."

5. The neurosomatic
Winner: "How I feel depends on my neurological knowhow."
Loser: "I can't help the way I feel."

6. The metaprogramming
Winner: "I make my own coincidences, synchronicities, luck, and Destiny."
Loser: "Why do I have such lousy luck?"

7. The neurogenetic
Winner: "Future evolution depends on my decisions now."
Loser: "Evolution is blind and impersonal."

8. The neuroatomic
Winner: "In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true, or becomes true within certain limits to be learned by experience and experiment. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind. There are no limits." (Dr.John Lilly)
Loser: "I am not psychic, and I doubt anyone is."
Interesting. I didn't read all of it but will study this some more, especially since I am entering education so as to become a spanner in the works.

According to the basic winner/loser scripts (I did read this), I am a winner, but shit it was a rough ride getting there I tell ya. Hell, whats that? Been there? Death, whats that? Been there too. I have nothing to lose but my own autonomy.

Last edited by observer333; 09-04-2011 at 04:35 PM.