Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
444ovthedirt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default A Divine Comedy?

Im not sure which area this would belong but here it goes.

After many years of chasing de ja vu, studying/researching the occult/all of the various religions of the world/creation stories/mythologies. Meditation/lucid dream/OBE/shamanism practice.

I have come to this silly homeostasis of peace that absolves all my old cognitive dissonance circuits.

Every thing is one infinite eternal consciousness. Everything we experience or learn is a manifestation of said infinite eternal ever-present consciousness that is taking part in a grand puppet show of itself for itself.

Every instance an intricately crafted mandala revealing and reflecting this innate nature we all play our part in.

The evidence that led me to this little nugget I cite everything everywhere.
Yes even the disease, war, and strife are brilliantly executed plot thickeners to draw the audience in and take creative licence within themselves to craft their on unique individual versions of enlightenment.

I guess I will fill in more specifics and experiences I have had as this thread evolves with others input and no doubt critiques

Have at it!

Last edited by 444ovthedirt; 08-04-2011 at 04:46 PM.
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444ovthedirt View Post
Im not sure which area this would belong but here it goes.

After many years of chasing de ja vu, studying/researching the occult/all of the various religions of the world/creation stories/mythologies. Meditation/lucid dream/OBE/shamanism practice.

I have come to this silly homeostasis of peace that absolves all my old cognitive dissonance circuits.

Every thing is one infinite eternal consciousness. Everything we experience or learn is a manifestation of said infinite eternal ever-present consciousness that is taking part in a grand puppet show of itself for itself.

Every instance an intricately crafted mandala revealing and reflecting this innate nature we all play our part in.

The evidence that led me to this little nugget I cite everything everywhere.
Yes even the disease, war, and strife are brilliantly executed plot thickeners to draw the audience in and take creative licence within themselves to craft their on unique individual versions of enlightenment.

I guess I will fill in more specifics and experiences I have had as this thread evolves with others input and no doubt critiques

Have at it!
I here ya. It's just a ride, enjoy. Consciousness playing peek a boo with itself. I'm just a clown. You are just a clown.


Last edited by 1331; 08-04-2011 at 05:11 PM.
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
ftil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,158
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

When I heard that we were one infinite consciousness, I believed …..for a short while.
Yes, we are all one with……. psychopaths, killers or rapers. You should have added that ….everything is illusion. There is no pain and suffering, no wars but everything is just a manifestation of infinite eternal ever-present consciousness.

I hope that Suzanne4sure wouldn’t mind if I quote her. The best summery of Hindu spirituality.

Quote:
Again another New Age believer...speaking of the ONE. "fresh, pure, and eternal" And you forgot "absolute"which equals always right. What is "mundane" for me dear Kismet is the New Agers on here who read a book, sit for a few meditations and decide everything is Unity Consciousness. Next we will hear from you that the apparent duality is nothing more then the dance of Shiva, with infinite arms, legs, etc and we are dancing like puppets on a string of egotism for HIS delight, refusing to transcend duality in favor of oneness, which would be the creation of Shiva so we could earn unity consciousness by transcending our egos. Nothing bad ever happens really as it is all an illusion, and if we really think suffering has occurred it is our ego, of our own creation, because of our wrong understanding. Wrong thoughts = bad, really bad Karma. May I throw up now?

I want to throw up too
__________________
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Here is some quotes i've found to resonate.

Quote:
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.
William Shakespeare
Quote:
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare
Quote:
Better mad with the rest of the world than wise alone.
Baltasar Gracian
Quote:
The valley spirit never dies.
 It is named the Mysterious Female. 
And the doorway of the mysterious female
 Is the base from which heaven and earth sprang.
 It is there within us all the while
 Draw upon it as you will, it never runs dry.

Laotse
Quote:
He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity’s sun rise.

William Blake
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
I want to throw up too
Quote:
"In every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former."

- Revolver
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
ftil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,158
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
1331 wrote:

In every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former."

- Revolver
Well, it is more complex then that. It would be really sad, if life was about game.
__________________
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
It would be really sad , if life was about game.
Desire leads to suffering.

Last edited by 1331; 08-04-2011 at 06:10 PM.
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #8
arch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 589
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post
I here ya. It's just a ride, enjoy. Consciousness playing peek a boo with itself. I'm just a clown. You are just a clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7dcbIKvlw
Exactly, we're playing chess with ourselves and most have forgotten this.

I just wonder how it is possible that "I" am experiencing life as a separate individual just like billions of humans and innumerable other beings. Funny.
arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
Exactly, we're playing chess with ourselves and most have forgotten this.

I just wonder how it is possible that "I" am experiencing life as a separate individual just like billions of humans and innumerable other beings. Funny.
I think of it as we are explorers/scientists/miners collecting experiences. Because of our "individuality and amnesia" the possible experiences multiplies. The sum of the parts therefore expands larger then thier original size, which leads to expansion of the "whole/consciousness/god/love".
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #10
ftil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,158
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
1331 wrote:

Desire leads to suffering.
Well.......if you buy Eastern spirituality. I don't. You try to simplify too much, repeating what you have accepted as the truth.
__________________
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
444ovthedirt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post
I here ya. It's just a ride, enjoy. Consciousness playing peek a boo with itself. I'm just a clown. You are just a clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7dcbIKvlw
The universe is a sick fuck hahahahahhahahah
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #12
444ovthedirt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
When I heard that we were one infinite consciousness, I believed …..for a short while.
Yes, we are all one with……. psychopaths, killers or rapers. You should have added that ….everything is illusion. There is no pain and suffering, no wars but everything is just a manifestation of infinite eternal ever-present consciousness.

I hope that Suzanne4sure wouldn’t mind if I quote her. The best summery of Hindu spirituality.




I want to throw up too
Agreed it does sound douchey no matter how true it is. I makes me want to punch people
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
444ovthedirt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post
I think of it as we are explorers/scientists/miners collecting experiences. Because of our "individuality and amnesia" the possible experiences multiplies. The sum of the parts therefore expands larger then thier original size, which leads to expansion of the "whole/consciousness/god/love".
We're all caught in the pipeline filling in time

Welcome to the machine.!

Ha Haaaaa charade you are!


Last edited by 444ovthedirt; 08-04-2011 at 07:42 PM.
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #14
444ovthedirt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Well.......if you buy Eastern spirituality. I don't. You try to simplify too much, repeating what you have accepted as the truth.
Ok there oh great ascended master ;P hehehehhehe
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #15
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444ovthedirt View Post
We're all caught in the pipeline filling in time

Welcome to the machine.!

Ha Haaaaa charade you are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XjY2m0bAaU
Great connection. They are everywhere god damn it


That tune holds vibrations that makes this receiver go
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
444ovthedirt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Jesus>>>> J.e.s.u.s>>>>>> jeeee sus >>>>>> jee its us.

or the jesus fish emblems on the back of the cars IXOYE>>>> I X=hug and O=kiss ye

Allah = All.Ah = All.........ahha I see you hiding there in plane site

I used to collect these I forgot a whole bunch of them.

Buddha= Boooo Dhahahahhahahahahhahahaha!

Little winks n nudges scattered everywhere
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #17
444ovthedirt
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.
Posts: 762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Gods Comic

Elvis Costello^
I wish you'd known me when I was alive, I was
a funny feller
The crowd would hoot and holler for more
I wore a drunk's red nose for applause
Oh yes I was a comical priest
"With a joke for the flock and a hand up your
fleece"
Drooling the drink and the lipstick and
greasepaint
Down the cardboard front of my dirty dog-collar

[Chorus:]
Now I'm dead, now I'm dead, now I'm dead,
now I'm dead, now I'm dead
And I'm going on to meet my reward
I was scared, I was scared, I was scared, I was
scared
He might of never heard God's Comic

So there he was on a water-bed
Drinking a cola of a mystery brand
Reading an airport novelette, listening to
Andrew Lloyd-Webber's "Requiem"
He said, before it had really begun, "I prefer
the one about my son"
"I've been wading through all this unbelievable
junk and wondering if I should have given
the world to the monkeys"

[Chorus]

I'm going to take a little trip down Paradise's
endless shores
They say that travel broadens the mind, till you
can't get your head out of doors

I'm sitting here on the top of the world
I hang around in the longest night
Until each beast has gone bed and then I say
"God bless" and turn out the light
While you lie in the dark, afraid to breathe and
you beg and you promise
And you bargain and you plead
Sometimes you confuse me with Santa Claus
It's the big white beard I suppose
I'm going up to the pole, where you folks die of cold
I might be gone for a while if you need me

Now I'm dead, now I'm dead, now I'm dead,
now I'm dead, now I'm dead and you're all
going on to meet your reward

Are you scared? Are you scared? Are you scared?
Are you scared?
You might have never heard, but God's comic

Last edited by 444ovthedirt; 08-04-2011 at 08:27 PM.
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #18
ftil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,158
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
444ovthedirt wrote:

Ok there oh great ascended master ;P hehehehhehe

Hehehe.......they are masters and I am an opera singer..........but if you ask me to sing....keep earplugs handy. It is good to laugh.
__________________
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #19
pi3141
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,547
Likes: 100 (79 Posts)
Default

Great thread man!!

I'll get into this one later, got to run now.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #20
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444ovthedirt View Post
Great song, lyric and video. The song was a nice find! Haven't really been lead to listen to Costello before. Something i will look deeper into


Quote:
Tool
Lateralus

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see there is so much more
and beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.


Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out.
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.